All Comments on 'Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
venus_canvenus_can4 months ago

Amazing series so far. Hopefully there is part 3?

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsor4 months ago

Hell yea! I dont have time to read this right now, but I am sooooo happy to see it published! Thanks so much for continuing and blessing us with these amazing stories. Already favourited for a later read, cause I know its gonna SLAP!

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlike4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all of the messages encouraging me to stick with it. I know people also messaged the site admins on my behalf and that means a lot as well. On to part three, and hopefully less drama in the process. Thanks again. :)

pcman1950pcman19504 months ago

Superb chapter. Not sure what the admin fuss was about but I'm pleased it was resolved to your – and our – satisfaction.

verbotenwriterverbotenwriter4 months ago

5/5, another wonderful entry. Can't wait for the next one!

1stltdan1stltdan4 months ago

Fantastic Thank you for the great chapter.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Time to leave the wife. No sex that is ridiculous.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady4 months ago

Thank you for staying with it. Another excellent chapter. And I can’t help but wonder if Carol’s going to be doing some muff diving in the next installment. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Is the DIL bi, gay, curious or something else? If she can't physically fuck, there's plenty of other things that they can do. Her unwillingness to do anything else with her husband says a lot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really happy you didn't delete everything and we got a new chapter. You're one of the very few m/s writers who writes quality work and not just cheap porn plots.

This part was very good, although felt a bit rushed to me at some parts. Enjoyed it a lot none the less.

"harem of sister-wives" not a bad idea to be honest ;)

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Very nice but introducing Doug cost you a star. It really detracted from the Mother Son romance, a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I haven't read it yet (no time to really enjoy it RN) but I've been checking your bio daily just in case you updated, and I'm going to make a prediction, for when I can read it: anyone who thought a freaking LLM wrote this, or even a substantial part of this, must have been high at the time. I'm so glad you're not gone.

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy888884 months ago

Can’t wait to see what happens between the mom and the wife!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog4 months ago

enthralled. enraptured. enlivened. Wow! Your story is a big hit with me. I only just saw chapter two today, went back and read chapter one, then two. The story really delves into the psyches of all involved, especially mommy Carol. The build, the way you take your time- they take their time- is exquisite! For me, i don't think Mom is gonna let her son go- she's gonna want to have him as her husband! She may well have uncovered the truth about Becca- that she's turned on by women, not men- and that would certainly dovetail into her own need for her son to have and to hold her, in sickness, morning sickness and otherwise, and in health.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd like to make a comment about the quality of dialog between your characters. You do some of the better, if not best work on the site regarding that. The importance of dialog is often overlooked but it's crucial to creating not only believable characters, but reasonably believable situations. Too much dialog in Literotica stories is of the "aww shucks" variety and your more reality-based dialog makes the story and characters more relatable, and as such, the story much hotter.

4095113814095113814 months ago

Please go on with this story. I can't bear to let it end. Great.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

This is truly an outstanding, tender love sory which is taking a different turn. Another chapter is required to answer the question of the "friend wife without benefts". Secondly, mother and son must workout their situation. No man could go back to his "friend wife without benefits" and stay in the marrage. Human nature just does not work that way, no matter how much he loves his "lost cayse" wife. Finally, does the wife finally accept her real personal makeup. Does she admit to herself what she really is? This series is to good to let die this way. 5 star series.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

I loved it!! Please keep going. 5 Stars.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

Awesome. Well done. 5!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

The wife he never had sex with turns out to be a lesbian. Who could have seen that one coming? ;) (Yes that was sarcasm, in case it wasn't obvious.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES