Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02

Story Info
Momo is not sure what she wants.
11.5k words
4.79
27.8k
102

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Sunday, Carol woke and realized she needed to talk to her son. The first thought she had on waking was of his visit the day before, and the upcoming one at noon. What they were doing couldn't be healthy for his marriage, and didn't follow the spirit of the venture...even though she honestly loved what they'd done. She thought about calling him to have them both over to discuss things, but Andy was coming over anyways...and maybe it would be better to get his take without his wife there.

Carol got out of bed, going about her usual routine, unable to stop thinking about Andy and his visit. When noon was imminent, she couldn't resist putting on her 'outfit', but put a robe on over top and waited for her son on the couch, instead of his room.

She could see the surprise on her son's face when he walked in the door. He was dressed the same way as the day before, but his shirt was a tank top, showing off his muscular arms.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

Carol smiled reassuringly. "Yes, everything's fine. Sit down for a bit, I just wanted to chat before..." She waved at the stairs.

He came and sat on the couch next to her. "What's up?"

"After yesterday, I realized I'm...I'm growing attached to what we're doing, to the connection I'm feeling with you. I actually had the thought that I didn't want to get pregnant, because I didn't want what we're doing to stop. I know it sounds awful, but I didn't intend for it to happen. I was thinking we could stop for a bit, or go back to the previous method..."

"Oh, Mom, no. Um...it's not just you. I'm feeling it, too, and honestly, if I didn't have to leave yesterday, I'd have stayed longer. I'm just happy you're enjoying our sessions, as it makes all of this much easier. Um, especially after yesterday, I found myself hoping it takes a while for you to get pregnant...and even once you do, well, we don't have to stop."

Carol's mouth dropped open. "Don't have to stop? Once I get pregnant, you have to go back to your wife. Even if you can't have intercourse, she must miss doing other things. She's holding back on being with you, to give this a better shot, you have to take care of her properly once I catch."

"Mom, Becca's not holding back."

"What? She must be."

"No...she's not." He looked resigned.

"I don't understand."

"Mom, she's just not interested in any of it. I guess the vaginismus makes her self conscious, or it's how she was raised, I don't know. All we do is kiss and hug, and not much of that. If I'd known about this before the wedding...but I've grown to accept it, because I love her."

"You're not intimate...at all?"

Andy shook his head. "When we were dating, she said she was waiting for marriage. Then we found out about her condition. I wanted to do other things, but she froze up there too. It always leads to her just, like, freaking out and leaving."

"I'm sorry, Andy, that must be...frustrating." A lightbulb went off in Carol's head. "I guess that explains why you didn't have an issue being ready to go that first time?"

"I mean..." he smiled a smile that made Carol's heart thump. "It helped, but I was still super nervous. I was just here to do my duty, but it was amazing. Ever since that first time, I was ready to go before walking in the door. Seeing you in my room every day, in your shirt and panties, is very exciting. I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

Carol shook her head, mute.

He went on, "You're so different from other girls. Seeing the wet spot in your panties when I take them off, knowing you're excited, is a huge ego boost. Then when we get started...you're so hot, and hearing your moans when I push inside...wow. I've never been with anyone like you. Yesterday was the most passion I've ever felt from a partner, and all I could think about was coming back here to do it again."

Carol was blushing hard now, and Andy's words had her tingling in all the right places. "You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. From the very start I've been so ashamed of my body's reaction to you, and when I climaxed the first time, bent over in your room, I was sure I was going to die. I couldn't help it! It felt so good...you felt so good."

Andy grinned. "The first time you moaned and tried to hide it, I felt so much better, knowing you were enjoying it. Each day, your reactions were more obvious, until...I felt like the king of the world when you came, mom, honestly."

"I was mortified. I almost called it all off."

"I'm glad you didn't." He reached out and took her hand, running her fingers through his.

"I guess...we're okay?" Carol searched her son's handsome face for any sign he was hiding his true feelings, but found none.

"More than okay," he said, squeezing her hand.

Carol felt her heart flutter at the touch, and knew she was ready. "I think it's time we went upstairs and made a baby." She stood and pulled him with her.

Leading him into his old room again, Carol stopped and dropped her robe, looking over her shoulder coquettishly. "Can you take my panties off?" she asked.

"It would be my pleasure," he said, staring at her round ass.

He dug his fingers into her waistband, pushing her panties down over her plump, round ass. He knelt down behind her, running them down her legs, and Carol watched in shock when he kissed her cheek with a big smooch, his bristly face scratching her soft skin.

"God, I love this ass," he said, low and husky. He kissed it again, moving from spot to spot, pressing his mouth into her flesh.

Carol purred, loving the feel of his warm mouth. The purr turned inquisitive when Andy reached up and pushed her shoulders, forcing her to bend over. He held onto her legs, and she had to reach out to the bed to stop from falling over.

"What are youoooohhhhmmyyyyyuhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Andy gripped her ass with both hands and pressed his face between her cheeks, burrowing into her crack until he found her rosebud and pressed his tongue into it.

Carol had never had anyone do this to her before, and cried out in shame and pleasure. She squirmed, and he reached one arm around her legs to hold her steady. Pinned, she could only moan and wriggle under the onslaught of her son's tongue on her asshole. When he moved down, she knew she was lost, and his forever. His wide tongue split her labia and speared into her vagina.

"Aannnddyyyyyy!" she screeched, as her son buried his face in her twat, locking his lips on her clit and sucking, hard.

His big hands clamped onto her thighs, strong arms easily holding her in place, and commenced a writhing, licking, flicking assault on her pleasure bud. It had been so long...she'd forgotten what a man's tongue could do. Carol couldn't move or get away, and his slathering, massaging, penetrating tongue kept going, forcing her to give into the moment. She came, juices flowing from her clenching, pulsing vagina, dripping down her thighs and all over her son's face. He didn't let up until she begged him to stop.

Andy slowly released his hold on her thighs, letting her collapse on the bed, ass jiggling with the impact. Carol just breathed, quivering from the after-effects of her monstrous orgasm. A few minutes later Andy lay down next to her.

"Sorry," he murmured, putting his hand on her back. He smelled like soap, so must have gone to wash his face.

"Don't ever apologize for that," she whispered, between breaths.

"I could have warned you," he said.

"I might have said no, and that would have been a crime," she said, with a small smile. "I guess we still have a job to do." She slowly rolled onto her back.

Andy rolled into her, leaning in to suckle a hard nipple.

Carol cooed, cradling his head. "You can do anything you want with that mouth, anytime you want, but for now, come here." She pulled at him, urging him between her spread legs, lost in the feeling of giving herself to him.

Still on her high, the fertile mother watched as her son kneeled over her, his impressive penis jutting towards her. Sure that she would never get used to the sight, she sighed when he entered her slick vagina in one smooth, easy motion.

"Ohhhhh, you're making me go againnnn." she keened, cunt bearing down on her son's cock.

Andy pulled out, her cunt gripping him tight, forcing him to push hard to re-enter, forcefully spreading her open. "Mom," he gasped. "I'm going to come."

"Good. Come in me, Son. Come in your mommy. Make your baby." The feel of his mushroom head pressing into her cervix sent tingles throughout her pelvis, and she could swear she felt his first blast of semen hit the target.

A moment of surrealism hit Carol then. It was seeing her son above her, his weight pressed into her pelvis, his face contorted with the force of his orgasm, and knowing he was deliberately impregnating her. He was injecting his seed into his mother, an act of incest rejected by the entire world, and she loved it.

After several pulsating ejaculations, Andy fell forward onto her, letting her wrap her legs and arms around him and hold him close. When he stirred, he lifted his head up from her chest, looking down at her.

Carol had the sudden urge to kiss him, so lifted her head and planted her mouth on his. He returned the kiss eagerly, slipping his tongue into her mouth to touch hers. It was the perfect end to explosive sex, and they kissed for several minutes, mouths duelling and tasting, biting and sucking.

It should have been weird, but Carol had never felt happier at that moment. She was tired, but in a good way. Andy moved down to her chest, sucking at her tits, taking as much boob flesh in his mouth as he could. She watched, enjoying the suction and thinking of when his son would do the same thing. Becca was sure of a girl; Carol now knew it would be a boy, just like her Andy. Her first boy continued to pleasure her breasts until he lifted up, and they both watched as his penis grew to full size between them.

They didn't say a word, he simply slipped his hard cock back into her drenched pussy. They made out some more while he slowly fucked her, until he came again, shuddering over top of her. Carol didn't come, but was happy to have him in her, to have him finish and then lay with her before heading back to his wife.

When he had left, she realized that he'd never really acknowledged things would have to go back to normal when she got pregnant. The thought filled her with sadness all over again, but she reminded herself she wasn't pregnant yet.

***

Carol went to work the next day, feeling like she was on cloud nine. Coworkers noticed and commented on how happy she was, and she could only agree with them. It was all she could do to keep her mind on her tasks, and not on the memory of lying with her son.

After two wonderful sessions with Andy, Carol couldn't wait for that afternoon. Would he be able to stay, or would it be a quickie?

Just when life hands you two days of great sex, it backhands you for daring to ask for more. Linda, her boss, came to Carol just before she was done for the day.

"Carol, we've got an issue and it looks like you're the only one who can fix it. Remember the order you had a little oopsy with a few weeks ago?"

Carol nodded, dreading what was coming next.

"It turns out the wrong information was sent with the order and the install was flubbed. The client needs you to head to their office and help with a proper install...and talk to the auditors looking into the root causes."

"They need a scapegoat?" Carol guessed.

"They need a scapegoat."

Carol sighed. "Okay, I'm a big girl, I can admit my error. When do they need me?"

"Your flight to Vancouver is tonight. You should have enough time to get home and pack. Details are coming via email any minute now."

"Tonight?! I can't go tonight, I have plans with Andy."

"Sorry, hon. I'm sure he'll understand. Blame whatever was going on in your head when you sent the wrong information."

Carol slumped in her chair and put her face in her hands. "Fine. I guess I'll see you in a few days."

"Safe travels," Linda said, patting her shoulder before going back to her office.

Carol knew why she'd screwed up, as that was the day after Andy and Becca had asked her to be the mother of her son's child. Andy. She had to let him know about the trip.

He didn't answer his phone, and she felt bad just sending a text, but she was short on time.

'Emergency work trip came up. I'm headed to the airport and will be gone for a few days. Give Becca my love. See you when I get back.'

The next couple hours were spent rushing home to pack before racing to the airport. She just barely had enough time to get through security before her flight boarded. In her seat, hurrying done, Carol was finally able to relax.

She checked her phone, and saw a message from her son. 'Okay. See you when you get back. I'll miss seeing you at your place.'

Carol sent back, 'I will too.' And attached a heart emoji. They were careful about not putting anything explicit in their messages, in case someone saw, so she hoped he would understand exactly how much she was going to miss him.

The flight was over before she knew it. She got booked into her room at her hotel and went to eat at the restaurant in the lobby, ending a whirlwind day. Any other time, she'd have welcomed a work trip to another city, just for the change. Now, she felt guilty, like she was going to get in trouble from Ms. Becca for not finishing her homework.

Carol tended to dress down for trips, to avoid unwanted attention. For some reason, men assumed a woman on her own was looking for company. Today she hadn't had time to think about it, and was still in her work outfit of a skirt and blouse. Chum in the water.

She saw the guy coming from a mile away. He was young, about Andy's age, and spotted her from across the room. He was attractive and well dressed, but was a bit too polished. Men on work trips at the end of the day tended to look a little tired. There were plenty of tables, but he made his way towards her with a slight leer, as if he wasn't aware she could see him.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," came a baritone voice from behind her. A man stepped around Carol's seat to the chair the younger man had indicated, pulling it out to sit down and set a drink on the table.

The young man simply nodded, smiled, and swerved, on the hunt for another woman to accost. Carol looked at her 'saviour' with a raised eyebrow.

"Doug," said the man, holding his hand out to shake.

She took it, while giving him the once over. He was her age, or a bit older, with salt and pepper dark hair. His face had laugh lines and gentle eyes. His suit was rumpled, tie pulled out, top button undone. He had a wedding ring on his hand.

"Um, thanks, Doug...I guess. He was harmless."

Doug smiled, and said, "I know. But I'd been working my nerve up to come say hi, and didn't want him to get in the way."

Carol laughed. "Oh, he was going to cramp your style. You got in your own way, and forgot to take off your ring," she pointed out.

He looked at his hand and shrugged. "It's so I don't get hit on by women."

Carol laughed again. "Is that a danger? I think I'm the only one here, and I'm not hitting on you."

Doug took a sip of his drink. "I know, that's why I had to come over. Make it easier."

"I couldn't possibly hit on a married guy. I was married to one once; their wives don't like it."

Doug held his hands up. "I won't push, but I'm already sitting here, and I do need to eat. Do you mind if I stay and keep you company? Keep the riff raff at bay?"

"Suit yourself. I've had a long day, when I'm done eating I'm headed to my room to sleep. By the way, my name's Carol."

"Nice to meet you. What brings you to Vancouver?"

"Work. I need to help a client with an issue. I'll be only a few days I hope." Her voice echoed the amount of need to be back home.

"Last minute kind of thing?"

"Yes. Very last minute. I had plans I had to cancel." The word 'plans' felt inadequate to describe getting knocked up by her son.

"And uh...is this client mad?"

Carol gave Doug a suspicious look. "They are not pleased."

"And are they calling in an auditor?"

Carol groaned. "Let me guess..."

"I'm the auditor."

Carol's company sold very expensive software that required specific configurations tailored to each client. By sending the wrong documentation, Carol had set their project back weeks, and they wanted their pound of flesh. Doug was there to determine exactly how liable her company was, for compensation purposes.

"I've gone over the high level stuff," he said. "It doesn't look good."

"No, it's not good. You'll find out tomorrow anyway. I was sent to cooperate, and try to get them back on track. It was my fault."

Doug raised his eyebrows. "They're just going to admit it? No sidestepping?"

"Well, I'll review what they did, but we know I sent the wrong info, so it's hard to imagine it's anything else. I suppose their people could be incompetent."

"Is this likely to cost you your job?"

"No, but it won't look good on my yearly review. It'll set me back some, that's for sure."

"That's too bad. You seem...well, from our limited interaction, you seem like you know what you're doing. One bad day?"

"You could say that. I'd gotten some alarming news. I should have called in, but figured work could distract me. Now here I am." Carol waved at the waiter to bring her another drink.

"I'll get it. I think you need it," Doug said, gesturing that he would pay for her drink.

"Thanks. I guess we'll be working together?"

"I guess so."

When the waiter brought her drink, they ordered and continued their conversation. Doug was easy to talk to, and they chatted about random topics while waiting for their food.

"What were these plans you had to abandon?" Doug asked, in a break in the conversation.

"Oh, nothing. I was going to see my son."

"Was he visiting or something?"

"Ha, no, we live in the same city, he's, well, it's a long story. Him and his wife are trying for a baby, and I'm offering, um, assistance. We were just meeting up to, ah, discuss it."

"You were going to discuss having a baby with your son?" Doug's smirk told her he was teasing her.

"You're twisting my words." Carol smiled, blushing at how close he was to the truth.

"I am, I'm sorry." He smiled, and she could see where he'd gotten his laugh lines. It was an attractive smile, and she wondered how successful he was with it. If he wasn't married...and if she wasn't 'spoken for'. It wouldn't do to get knocked up by another man.

"What does your wife think of these last-minute trips?" she asked.

"She doesn't. She passed away a few years ago. I just haven't gotten around to taking the ring off. It's never been an issue until today, and now the first time I approach a woman, it kills my chances."

Carol's heart melted with sympathy. Having gone through the death of a spouse, she knew exactly how Doug was feeling. "My husband passed as well. Cancer. I'm sorry about your wife."

"Thanks. Cancer as well. I know it's dumb, but I don't want to take the ring off yet. Maybe I never will."

"It killed me to take mine off, but it hurt to look at. I've moved on, which he wanted me to. I'm, hmmm, I'm seeing someone. It's complicated."

"He's a lucky guy."

Carol smiled and was interrupted by the waiter bringing their food. They ate mostly in silence, and when done, went their separate ways, knowing they'd see each other the next day.

In her room, Carol undressed, happy to be out of her work clothes. When she unhooked her bra, her breasts slumped on her chest, and she rubbed where the underwire sat. Let free, her nipples unfolded. A day and a half ago, Andy had been sucking on them, and now she was in a hotel. She was so tired, the thought didn't even spark arousal.