Her Spanking

Story Info
Spanking my love.
899 words
4.13
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie could feel her juices running down her legs as she anticipated what was next. I had just told her to stand in front of me and to rub her nipples through her silky robe. I was sitting on the bed watching her rub herself, my cock already pressing against my pants, aching to be out and in her but she we have to wait for that.

I love watching her do this. It makes me feel such an intense desire for her. It makes my cock swell and push toward her. It is just the sexiest thing in the world. She knows it drives me crazy but I know it also feels good to her. I watch her nipples harden under the material as so rubs her fingertips over her nipples just a few feet away from me. She is still wearing her panties and I tell her to take one hand and rub her pussy through the thin material covering her perfect pussy. I watch as he hands slide over her wetness and I can see the moisture through her panties. I can see the pleasure on her face as she presses her finger against her clit and her hips move to meet her fingers. I watch this for a few minutes and can hear her breathing quicken but I tell her she can't cum yet.

I tell Carrie to remove her panties in front of me and she slides them down her legs until she is naked from the waist down in front of me. Seeing her do as I am telling her to do and knowing that it is arousing her to a high level is more than I can even ask for. I tell her to lay over my lap and she does exactly that. She places her hands on the bed to lower herself very slowly so I can watch her. She knows exactly what gets me going. As she bends over I can see that she is very, very wet and I know she is only going to get wetter. Her beautiful and sexy bare ass is right on my lap and I slowly rub my hand over it. Her skin is soft and I can tell she is ready for this. It is one of her fantasies. She has told me that since almost the day we met. I tell her how much I love her ass and how much I love to have my hands on it. Carrie's head dangled between her arms and she perched her ass up in the air. She knew I was watching her which only turned her on more.

I raised my hand up and it came down on her one ass cheek and she jumped a little but followed with saying, 'Yes baby." I spanked the other cheek and then switched back and forth. Not too hard but enough to give her a little sting on her ass. I then took my hand and put it between her legs feeling her pussy absolutely soaked. I rubbed my fingers up and down her wanting hole and then I slide a finger inside her and I fingered her for a few seconds before removing my finger and returning my hand to her ass and spanking her a few more times. She could feel an almost electrical tingle that went down her spine and directly to her wetness. Her mind was in a haze as sensual thoughts and the naughtiness of the moment took her over. The feeling of my palm striking the skin of her ass made her arousal level soar to new heights. She knew I would never hurt her but it was just enough to be very arousing. She was now raising her ass to encourage the next spanking. Carrie has told me before that spanking her changes her state from very wet to gushing wet and her words are absolutely true.

I reached into the drawer next to our bed and I pulled out her vibrating bullet toy. Carrie and I have used this toy on her in many different situations. It is small enough to carry around in public or for her to use in the car. I told Carrie to place it on her clit and as she did I turned up the intensity of the vibrations causing her to moan loudly. Her ass was moving against the toy and she is encouraging me to put firmly against her hard and swollen clit. As the toy was on her clit I spanked her bare ass a few more times and then returned my fingers to her pussy and slid one and then two inside her making her feel more full. I could feel the vibrator through the walls of her pussy and knew she was close to an orgasm. I removed my fingers, wet with her delicious juices and began to tease her ass, just rubbing her tight hole with her juices and then spanking her again. I alternated back and forth between playing with her ass and spanking her cheeks until I heard Carrie ask if she could cum. I told her she could and almost immediately she announced to me that she was going to cum. I watched her body tremble and her ass raise up as her orgasm consumed her body, leaving her breathless and aching for more.