Her Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Woah! You were hot, huh?” Jack laughed as he watched Sloane pleasure herself.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Sloane moaned, her eyes closing slightly.

“Show me your ass.” Jack said, his firm tone returning.

Sloane rolled over onto her hand and knees and stuck her pale ass up in the air. Jack reached over and rubbed his hand over her ass cheek as she reached between her legs to continue to rub herself as he pumped Cupcake’s anus.

Sloane jerked forward as Jack twisted his finger into her rectum but steadied herself as he pushed it in deeper.

“Oh Sir. Oh Sir.” She moaned as he rocked it back and forth inside her.

“Like that huh?” Jack teased.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh.” Sloane chanted.

Jack ripped his finger out of Sloane’s anus, making her cry out.

“Take over for me. Do it.” Jack ordered.

“Do what?” Sloane gasped.

“Your ass. Do it.”

Sloane reached back and slowly rubbed the tip of her finger over her anal pucker. She stared at Jack as he watched, nodding his head in approval.

“Good girl. Do it.” Jack said firmly.

Sloane took a deep breath and pushed her finger into her rectum.

“Oh.... Ohhhhh.......” Sloane gasped as she wormed her digit into her nether hole.

“DEEPER!” Jack barked suddenly.

Sloane jerked up at Jack’s voice and pushed her finger deeper into her rear.

“UNNGHH! UNNGHH!!” She called out.

“DEEPER!” Jack yelled, slamming his cock into Cupcake’s ass.

“I’m trying!” Sloane cried.

“Try harder!”

Sloane clenched up her face in pain as she shoved her finger the rest of the way into her ass, letting out a loud gasp.

“It’s in. It’s in. It’s in. Oh God. Oh God. It’s in.” Sloane panted.

“Good girl.” Jack replied, his voice suddenly soothing.

Sloane’s body melted and her heart fluttered a little at his praise.

“Thank you Sir.” She gasped.

Jack stared at her for a moment and then turned back towards Cupcake, sliding his cock in and out of her ass. Sloane looked over at Cupcake’s face, seeing her eyes closed in bliss.

“How does it feel?” Sloane asked softly.

“Really good. Really, really good. He’s so deep in me. I can feel him in the back of my throat. I’m so stretched out. I’m so full. So full.” Cupcake moaned, her voice on another planet.

“Yeah?” Sloane asked, overcome with jealousy.

Cupcake opened her eyes and lunged forward, pressing her mouth against Sloane’s.

Sloane closed her eyes and eagerly opened her mouth to accept Cupcake’s tongue.

“Aren’t you two cute?” Jack taunted, but Sloane barely heard him. She continued to passionately kiss Cupcake with her eyes closed, even as she let out another groan into her mouth. The girls made out hard as Sloane began to wiggle her finger around inside her own ass.

“Mind if I cut in here?” Jack asked. Sloane felt something press against her cheek and opened her eyes. Jack was pushing his cock between the girls’ mouths. Both of them broke their kiss and turned towards him. Jack pressed his cock into Cupcake’s mouth as Sloane took one of his balls into her mouth. The girls licked and sucked and then Jack pulled out, making them switch places.

“Put another finger in.” Jack said firmly. Sloane, with her mouth full of dick, looked up at Jack and nodded. Pausing for a moment, she hooked a second finger in and pressed it into her anus with a groan.

“Nugh, fuck!” Sloane moaned, dropping her head down. Jack grabbed the hair on the back of her head and jerked it upwards, feeding his cock back into it as Cupcake licked the base of his shaft.

“Daddy. Daddy, I want you cum. I want you cum in my mouth.” Cupcake moaned lustily.

“Yeah?” Jack asked.

“Uh huh. Please. Please give it to me.” Cupcake begged.

“You gonna share it with her?”

“Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy, I will. Please, please give it to me.” Cupcake panted.

“Put your faces together.” Jack ordered.

Cupcake immediately leaned down and pressed her face next to Sloane’s. Sloane was still pumping her two fingers in and out of her ass, but lifted her head up as Jack moved in front of them, stroking his cock.

“My hot little bitches. Hot ass little cum sluts.” Jack moaned as he jerked his dick.

“Yes Daddy. Yes I am. Yes I am.” Cupcake moaned, rubbing her own tits roughly.

“And you, my little anal whore?” Jack teased, looking at Sloane.

“Uh huh.” Sloane nodded.

“Uh huh what?” Jack asked.

“I’m a slut.” Sloane said before she could stop herself.

“You’re MY slut.” Jack corrected.

Electricity shot up and down Sloane’s spine at Jack’s word ‘MY’ and she found herself nodding eagerly.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. I’m yours. I’m yours. I’m your slut.” Sloane panted as Jack jerked himself harder.

“Get ready.” Jack said firmly, putting his hand on the back of Cupcake’s head and pushing her down. The blond quickly opened her mouth and Jack inserted the first few inches of his dick into her mouth and stroked hard.

“Fuck yeah, fucking take it! Don’t swallow it yet!” Jack called out as he unloaded his balls onto Cupcake’s tongue. She moaned as the salty glob filled her mouth, but held still until he had withdrawn. As soon as he was clear, Cupcake turned towards Sloane and slammed their mouths together. Off balance, Sloane fell onto her back and Cupcake leaned over the top of her, letting Jack’s sticky load slide out of her mouth and into Sloane’s.

The brunette eagerly licked it up and swallowed the warm mess as her and Cupcake kissed.

“That’s some good stuff there.” Jack commented.

“Thank you Daddy.” Cupcake said.

“Thank you Sir.” Sloane replied, looking up at Jack.


12