Her Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOLWriter
SOLWriter
28 Followers

"Yeah that's it. Suck it you fucking nasty bitch!" Brian exclaimed, pushing Sloane's head down onto his dick.

Sloane shuddered at his words but continued to energetically suck his cock.

"Hey Cupcake. Get in there and return the favor." Jack said. Sloane felt the weight of the bed shift behind her, then felt hands on her ass. She picked her head up and looked over her shoulder in time to see Cupcake lower her head down to her ass.

"SHIT! Oh SHIT!" Sloane cried out as Cupcake's tongue made contact with her vulnerable asshole.

"LIke that?" Jack asked.

"Oh fuck. Fuck that feels so fucking weird!" Sloane moaned as Cupcake's wet tongue swirled over her anal ring.

"That's code for I love it." Brian laughed, thrusting his cock back into her mouth.

Sloane was completely lost in pleasure. She was attacked from all three ends, with Rose's gentle lapping at her swollen clit, Cupcake's tongue poking her rectum and Brian's cock down her throat, she couldn't even think straight.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She gasped.

She felt her head yanked backwards off Brian's cock and then felt Jack's breath on her neck.

"Not yet." He growled.

"Please! Dear God, please let me cum!" She screamed.

"Ask nicely."

"Please Sir! Please God, let me cum!" She cried out.

"Ask him too." Jack snickered.

Sloane looked up at Brian, who looked down at her with a glare.

"Please, Sir. Please can I cum?" She begged.

"Call me Daddy." Brian smirked.

Sloane jerked back a little but recovered.

"Please Daddy. Please can I cum?" Please Daddy, please!" She cried out, ashamed at her own words.

"You like what those sluts are doing to you?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy! I like it!"

"What are they doing to you?"

"They are licking me!"

"Where?"

"In my front and my back." She stammered.

"What? Where?" Brian laughed.

"My pussy, and... my butt. She's licking my butt." Sloane babbled.

"You like Rose licking your pussy?" He teased.

"Yes. Oh yes. Yes. She's so good. It feels so good." She moaned.

"Yeah? She doing good?"

"So good. So good. So good."

"How about her pussy? Do you like it?" Brian asked.

"Uh huh, it's really sweet."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. I love it." She panted.

"Call him Daddy again." Jack ordered, tugging on her hair.

"Yes. Oh yes Daddy, I love her pussy. I love her pussy Daddy." Sloane exclaimed.

"You know that Rose is Brian's little sister and that she's still in high school?" Jack asked in a teasing voice.

Sloane jerked back and turned towards Jack, who smirked at her.

"Yup, you've got some fresh meat licking your pussy. How does that jailbait pussy taste?" Jack teased.

Sloane's heart sank but before she could protest, Jack turned her head towards Brian, who shoved his cock into her mouth.

Brian grabbed her head and face fucked her violently.

"Put your finger up her ass." Jack ordered. Sloane lurched forward as she felt Cupcake's finger penetrate her rectum. She let out a moan as it wormed deeper into her chute and Brian drove his cock down her throat.

"Yeah? Like that?" Jack teased.

Sloane moaned in agreement.

"You like that hot little schoolgirl eating your pussy?" Jack taunted.

"Uh huh. Uh huh." Sloane moaned, her brain totally mush.

"Yeah? You're a teacher right? Ever think about fucking your students? Ever think about sitting on some little high school girl's face?" Jack teased.

Sloane, in her altered state, began picturing the various girls in her class. She had never thought about any of them in a sexual manner, but a shy, quiet Latina in the back of one of her classes came to her mind. She pictured kissing the younger girl and caressing her petite body and began to shudder.

"I think that she's planning it now." Brian laughed.

"Yeah? Are you planning it? Should you ask her to stay behind for some extra credit? Want her to climb under your desk and lick your pussy, teacher?" Jack teased.

Sloane shuddered again and imagined the girl looking up at her from between her legs as she knelt on the floor.

"Please God. Please let me cum." Sloane whispered, pulling off Brian's cock and looking at Jack in desperation.

"Put another finger up her ass." He ordered.

Sloane let out a loud cry as she felt Cupcake press a second finger into her tight rectum. The hard nob of her knuckle pressed against Sloane's ass cheeks and she jerked forward at the violation.

"Please. Please. Please." She gasped.

Jack yanked her head back again. He released her hair and then a wide leather strap slipped over her head and tightened around her neck.

"God. God. Oh God. Oh God." Sloane panted, clawing at the strap as it dug into her flesh.

"Cum for me. Cum for me you dirty little slut. Cum for me." Jack snarled.

Sloane jerked forward, pushing her neck into the strap as her orgasm crashed over her body. She began to tremble wildly as Jack pulled the strap tighter and the lights faded out of her eyes.

------------

Sloane awoke to the sounds of moaning. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself propped up against the wall, covered by a blanket. On the bed, Rose was straddling Cupcake in a 69. Brian was behind Rose, pumping into her while Jack was in front of her, sliding his dick into her mouth. Sloane's eyes roamed over the young girl and feasted on her small breasts that were hanging down under her pale body.

"Look who's awake. Get over here." Jack demanded. Sloane pushed off the blanket and crawled weakly over towards Jack.

"You can touch her. We all know you like the fresh meat." Brian laughed. Jack nodded.

Sloane reached under Rose's body and gently caressed her small, perky tits. The redhead moaned in pleasure and Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Get to know each other." He suggested. Rose turned towards Sloane and wrapped her arms around the brunette's shoulders as Sloane nursed on her tits.

"Yeah that's it. You two look pretty hot together." Jack commented as Rose kissed her way down Sloane's neck, sucking on her brown nipple. Sloane leaned her head back in pleasure and Jack thrust his cock into her mouth as Rose switched to the other breast.

"Keep licking my balls." Brian demanded. Sloane glanced over to see Brian staring at her hungrily as he rammed into Rose from behind. She then realized that Cupcake was busy underneath Rose's body.

"You hungry for some pussy sleepy head?" Jack asked, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

"Yes Sir." Sloane nodded.

"Get down there then." Jack directed, pushing her head downwards. Sloane quickly dropped her head down between Cupcake's spread legs and began to quickly lap her pussy.

Jack pushed his cock back into Rose's mouth and slid his hand down Sloane's back, teasing her ass crack. The brunette moaned in pain and pleasure as he slipped his finger inside her sore rectum, but continued to lick Cupcake's wet cunt. Jack continued to finger fuck Sloane's ass for a few minutes, grunting louder until finally ripping his finger and cock out.

"Gonna cum. Gonna cum." He grunted. Sloane lifted her head up to see Jack stroking his cock in front of Rose's chest. She leaned her head up and licked the underside of his shaft and balls, making him let out another loud groan.

"Yeah! Yeah!" He called out as his cock exploded, painting Rose's pale chest and tits with his sticky load. Sloane immediately turned her head and began licking the globs of cum off of her flesh.

"Don't forget to share it!" Brian called out.

Sloane lifted her head up and gave Rose a deep, sperm filled kiss.

--------

Brian ended up cumming inside Rose, which they forced Sloane to lick out of her pussy and then tongue fuck the pale girl's ass. Jack then pulled out a bag of toys, including a strap-on, which he made Sloane wear and use it to fuck Rose's ass while she ate Cupcake.

Finally, the men cheered them on as Sloane and Cupcake went ass to ass, fucking each other's rectums with a long, double ended dildo.

The girls all finally collapsed in exhaustion. Rose and Brian dressed and left and Cupcake went into the bathroom to shower.

Sloane was left alone with Jack and nervously dressed.

"Did you have fun, Princess?" Jack asked, pulling on his pants.

Sloane nodded.

"I have a question, Sir." Sloane stammered.

"What's that?" Jack asked.

Sloane turned towards Jack.

"Is Rose really under age? Is that really her brother?" He asked nervously.

Jack smirked and stood up. Sloane cowered as he approached her, taking her head into his hand. She looked up at him, her brown eyes filled with fear at his answer.

"Did you like her? She's hot huh?" Jack asked.

"Yes." Sloane whispered.

"Hot little pussy on her huh?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"You liked eating her out huh? And her licking you?" He teased.

"I did."

"You gonna do it again?"

Sloane looked down and shifted her weight from side to side. She sucked in a deep breath and then blew it out.

"If you want me to, Sir." She whispered.

"Look at me." Jack said firmly, grabbing her hair tightly. Sloane's head shot up and stared into Jack's blue eyes.

"Say it again." He demanded.

"I'll do it again if you want me to, Sir." She panted.

"You'll do what?"

"Lick her, and let her lick me." She gasped.

"She's a hot assed little high school girl. What do you think about that?" Jack smirked.

Sloane's heart broke and her knees buckled as she realized what she had done. Jack caught her under the shoulders and held her upright as she composed herself.

"Oh God." Sloane moaned.

"Yeah?" Jack grinned.

Sloane looked off into the distance, pondering the events of the last few hours.

"You still gonna play with her again?" Jack teased.

Sloane looked up at him, her face covered in panic.

"I can't." She whispered.

"You already did! You did a lot of naughty, naughty things to that sweet, innocent little girl." Jack grinned.

"Dear God, what have I done!" Sloane cried out.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you ate her ass and then fucked it." Jack laughed.

Tears began to flow down Sloane's face as the gravity of her actions hit her. Jack continued to laugh and leaned forward, slowly licking one of the streams of tears off her face.

"You want to play with me again?" Jack asked.

"Yes Sir. Yes Sir." Sloane sobbed.

"Then you're gonna play with her again, understand. You don't do her, you don't get me. Clear?" Jack said firmly.

Sloane froze. Her whole body ached for Jack, down to the pit of her soul. The idea of losing her sessions with him, no matter how perverse, broke her heart. Jack could see her conflict and his grin grew bigger.

"So, what's it gonna be Princess? You gonna keep playing, or is this goodbye?" Jack asked.

Sloane looked away and then her head snapped back as Jack slapped her cheek.

"No, you don't get to zone out. Give me a fucking answer right fucking now." Jack growled.

"Yes. I'll do it." Sloane croaked.

"What? Louder!" Jack demanded.

"I'll do it!" Sloane cried out.

"You'll do what?"

"I'll do her. I'll eat her. I'll let her do me. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't stop playing with me!" Sloane cried out, tears flowing freely.

Jack's hand closed around her neck and he pushed her up against the wall. Sloane's knees went weak again as he closed the gap between their faces.

"Are you telling me that you're willing to fuck an underage girl just so that I'll keep spanking you?" Jack asked.

"Yes Sir." Sloane nodded weakly.

Jack studied her for a moment and then backed away.

"Good girl." He said evenly. Sloane's body shook as a small orgasm washed over her body. Jack released her neck and she slid to the ground, trembling as her pussy flooded again. He turned and began to walk away from her before spinning back around and kneeling in front of her.

"By the way, Rose is 20. Brian is not her brother, they just like to role play that some time. Pretty kinky huh?" Jack smirked.

"What? She's not underage?" Sloane exclaimed.

"Nope. I'm a sick fuck, but I'm not a cradle robber. I do love your commitment though. I'll see you soon, Princess. You passed a test tonight. Good job. Now go home." Jack grinned.

SOLWriter
SOLWriter
28 Followers
12