Her Sweet Little Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was really standing at attention, and she leaned forward, taking it into her hand, and gently rubbing his balls with the other. His mouth was open, his breathing rapid and irregular. Their eyes met, and stayed locked. She was thrusting into him so hard that the bed was hitting the wall, and her fingers were gripping his cock tighter. He knew his orgasm was approaching and his breathing got faster. Her eyes were watering, from either exertion or intense arousal, and suddenly she jerked forward, spearing his ass even deeper.

"I'm close", she whispered. "Come with me...please".

"Fuck yeah", he said. "Come for me, baby".

Her response was instantaneous, and intense. She thrust into him, again and again as her pussy throbbed with climax, and finally, he was coming, streams of thick white come shooting from his throbbing cock, splashing against the black leather and dripping down her body. She pulled her cock out of his ass with an audible pop, and sank down to catch the last of his orgasm with her mouth. She crawled up the bed to rest her head on his chest. As she lazily scratched her hand through his chest hair, she looked up at him with her sweet smile.

"Was that ok?" She asked with a wink.

12