Her Trainer Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife has a hot trainer at the gym.
1.4k words
4.28
23.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, are you sure you are ok with me having such a hot guy as my trainer?"

"Of course I'm fine with it. Why would I want you to have anything less?"

My wife Callie and I were out for dinner and drinks and she was very excited because the woman who was working as her personal trainer at the gym had recently moved out of state and she started working with a true athlete. Marcus was previously a college athlete. He excelled at soccer, baseball and basketball They even tried recruiting him for the university football team, but he said that he didn't have time. He was never good enough for professional leagues, but he was a standout in all aspects. My wife had been working out at this gym for the past couple of years and has maintained a very strong physique for only standing at five one. Plus her ass is to die for.

"It's just that he's so attractive. I'm sure it will be fine," she muttered.

The conversation continued about work, an upcoming vacation plans and regular household things. We settled our tab and headed back to our apartment. Once we were in the building and got into the elevator, she turned toward me and kissed me passionately. I was caught off guard because we used to make out randomly, but that was when we first started dating and before we lived together. Our sex life wasn't lacking, but it didn't have that fire or passion. We exited the elevator and entered our apartment. She shut the door behind me and pushed my head down until I was on my knees. I looked up at her, knowing that tonight was going to be on her terms. Sometimes she would dominate me in various ways. Tonight she lifted her foot and put the tip of her high heel in my mouth. I looked up at her, obediently.

"Get naked and wait for me, facing the foot of the bed while I get ready."

I obliged.

I heard the clicks of her heels as she came into the room from behind me. I waited in anticipation of what she was going to do. I felt her hand on my back...and then her other hand. She climbed over top of me onto the bed and turned around to face me, staring me in the eyes with her legs spread. She was wearing a faux leather mini skirt and was topless. Her large natural breasts and round hard nipples exposed.

"I want you to eat my pussy like a good boy and don't stop until I say so."

I put my head between her legs and started licking slowly, tasting her womanhood. Minutes passed and she pulled me by the back of my head into her harder. I climbed onto the bed and began licking harder and faster. She held my head so hard against her pussy that I thought that I might get a fat lip. I had trouble breathing, but I was crushed against her pussy so hard.

"That's it. Eat my pussy. Eat your mistress's pussy," she screamed as she came on my face, then pushing me away.

I laid there by her side, waiting for her to make the next move. Typically, after she would cum, she would get on top of me and ride me, rubbing her clit until she came again. Sometimes she was have me get on her and fuck her as hard as I could. Tonight she reached over and grabbed my cock. She held it hard and tight. I could feel the pre-cum dribbling from the tip. She squeezed harder and tried to bend it. I made some noises of discomfort and she giggled. She then grabbed both of my balls and held them.

"Whose balls am I going to crush?" she asked me in a sinister tone.

"Ya-ya-your balls, Mistress."

She squeezed them and called me a good boy. She squeezed them again and I whimpered and cowered.

She then started stroking my cock gently.

"Today at the gym, Marcus brushed up against me from behind. It was innocent. He isn't just hot. He also has a huge cock."

I felt myself about to explode. She knew small penis humiliation was a trigger that would make me cum, so she took her hand off before she said that. I lifted my hips up multiple times, trying to find something to rub against. I could feel more pre-cum dribbling. There was quite a bit. She ran her finger over the tip and then brought it to my mouth, making me taste it.

She stood over me and dug her heel into my cock and balls a few times.

"I'm going to sit on your face and get myself off again. I want you to imagine Marcus' big dick rubbing against me. No better yet, imagine him fucking me"

She slid down to sit on my face and before she smothered me with her pussy, I asked her if he was hard while they were together.

"No, but his dick was was bigger than you when you have a little boner."

I continued licking her clit while she sat on my face, smothering me with her strong little body.

"I could see the outline of his cock in his gym shorts," she said. "it looked so yummy."

She started face fucking me and rubbing her clit with her right hand. Just as she was about to cum, she hit me in the balls and yelled "I need his cock."

I was dripping pre-cum and desperate for an orgasm, but writhing in pain and needing her.

She grabbed my cock and looked me in the eyes. She started stroking it and asked again, "are you sure you are ok with me having such a hot guy as my trainer?"

"yes of course" I said as she stroked my cock.

"why?" she asked, looking me in the eyes and rubbing my dick.

"because you deserve nothing less," I said.

"No, why?" she asked, stroking me harder and faster.

I blurted. "because I want him to fuck you,"

"Are you sure you want that?" she asked mixing the strokes with squeezes, teasing my cock, looking me in the eyes intently.

"Yes, yes. i want you to take his big dick" I said as I came into her hand, screaming loudly at the top of my lungs.

She wiped the cum all over my chest with her hand.

"Good little cuckold. now go clean up."

==

Not much was said about Marcus, his hotness, or his big cock at all over the next couple of days. We both had busy work schedules throughout the week. We did both acknowledge that Monday night was very hot, but not much more than that until Wednesday night in bed. She was laying next to me and said, "you know I love your cock and it makes me feel great." I kissed her and told her that I appreciate that and know that it is average and does the job. She kissed me again and said, "I don't even know if I could take a big dick. I've never had the opportunity and it is kind of scary."

"Don't you have a pretty big dildo?"

"Yes, but I actually haven't used it. It came in a set of 3 and I've only used the middle one"

"Except for when you put the small one in my ass," I said.

She laughed and said, "Maybe it is time for both of us to try a bigger one?"

Then she pushed my head down between her legs.

I lapped at her pussy for a little bit and then she said, "Go get me the big cock."

I retrieved the 9" dildo from her closet and brought it over. She held it up next to my dick and squeezed them both together and then pushed my head back down between her legs.

I licked her pussy and I heard sucking sounds. Looking up over her beautiful large tits I saw her sucking on the dildo. She grabbed my ear and pulled me up toward her. I kissed her lips and without hesitation she put the dildo in my mouth.

"I've always wanted you to suck a cock. You look so good with a dick in your mouth."

I was sucking on it harder and deeper.

I held the dildo with my hand and brought it in and out of my mouth while she moved away, faced me, and began masturbating.

She screamed "Suck his dick. Suck it for your Mistress you cock loving cuck" and she came hard.

I began stroking my dick while sucking the dildo. She took hold of the dildo and pushed it deeper into my throat, making me gag.

"Suck on that big cock. Take it Take it."

Boom, I came, shooting my seed all over.