Her Trainer Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife runs into her hot gym trainer at the bar.
2.1k words
4.45
14.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** note this is part 2 in a series. Start with part 1 for more context. Also this story contains cuckolding, femdom and forced bi - if that's not your thing, move along. If it is, enjoy. ***

=======

Not much was said about Marcus, his hotness, or his big cock at all over the next couple of days. We both had busy work schedules throughout the week. We did both acknowledge that Monday night was very hot, but not much more than that until Wednesday night in bed. She was laying next to me and said, "you know I love your cock and it makes me feel great." I kissed her and told her that I appreciate that and know that it is average and does the job. She kissed me again and said, "I don't even know if I could take a big dick. I've never had the opportunity and it is kind of scary."

"Don't you have a pretty big dildo?"

"Yes, but I actually haven't used it. It came in a set of 3 and I've only used the middle one"

"Except for when you put the small one in my ass," I said.

She laughed and said, "Maybe it is time for both of us to try a bigger one?"

Then she pushed my head down between her legs.

I lapped at her pussy for a little bit and then she said, "Go get me the big cock."

I retrieved the 9" dildo from her closet and brought it over. She held it up next to my dick and squeezed them both together and then pushed me and my head back down between her legs.

I licked her pussy and I heard sucking sounds. Looking up over her beautiful large tits I saw her sucking on the dildo. She grabbed my ear and pulled me up toward her. I kissed her lips and without hesitation she put the dildo in my mouth.

"I've always wanted you to suck a cock. You look so good with a dick in your mouth."

I was sucking on it harder and deeper.

I held the dildo with my hand and brought it in and out of my mouth while she moved away, faced me, and began masturbating.

She screamed "Suck his dick. Suck it for your Mistress you cock loving cuck" and she came hard.

I began stroking my dick while sucking the dildo. She took hold of the dildo and pushed it deeper into my throat, making me gag.

"Suck on that big cock. Take it. Take it."

Boom, I came, shooting my seed all over.

=====

Friday morning rolled around and she mentioned that she was going to have her second training session with Marcus.

"Do you think you are going to fuck him?" I said jokingly.

"Babe, it is at a gym. Plus I don't even know if he wants to fuck me. He might even be married or have a serious girlfriend. It is a hot fantasy though."

"Well, if you do, I want all of the details."

She walked over and kissed me and whispered, "maybe you can have sloppy seconds."

I was instantly hard. She smiled and said, "I'll see you after work at the Twisted Brewers." It was one of our favorite breweries and drew a pretty big after work crowd.

She left for the gym and I hurried up and jerked off fantasizing about her getting fucked by her trainer. I came within minutes and was ready to concentrate on my work for the day.

At lunch time, I texted her asking how her workout was.

- Hard!

- He was?

- No silly. The workout. He wasn't hard, but he was hot.

- Of course. Nothing less for my hot wife.

She sent a kissy emoji.

The workday rolled on and my virtual meeting with a West Coast client was running a little bit late. I texted Callie to tell her that I was running late. As I rolled out of the door and she texted back with, "no prob."

I got to the brewery and it was a typical busy Friday night. People were gathered all over. I looked around for Callie and didn't see her, so I went to the bathroom.

I came out and spotted her talking to an attractive man at the bar. They seemed to be engaged in their conversation, so I didn't want to interrupt. She looked so beautiful with her long blonde hair, smiling, sitting there facing this man she was talking to. She was engaged in this conversation and even reached over and touched his shoulder when he laughed about something. It really started to turn me on, so I walked to another side of the brewery where there were long shared tables. I grabbed a seat in a spot where I could watch her, but where she she likely couldn't see me. Their conversation continued for another 10 or 15 minutes while they finished their beers. He got up and went to the bathroom and she picked up her phone.

I grabbed my phone and texted her:

- Hey sexy.

- OMG babe. Marcus is here at the brewery. He asked me to go dancing with him.

- Oh fuck.

- Is that ok with you? I don't want to cause any issues with our relationship because of a fantasy. You know I love you.

- YES. Be safe. Have fun.

And like that, they left for another spot and I walked up to the bar and sat in the seat he was in and ordered a beer. I made conversation with a few people, but in the back of my mind, all that I could think about was my wife going dancing with this other man. Lots of thoughts were racing through my mind. What were they talking about? Did he know she was married? Who was driving? Were they walking? Did he just want to dance with her?

I stayed at the bar as late as I could without drinking too much. I didn't want to get drunk because I wanted to have sex with Callie when she got back home. I also didn't want to go back to the apartment because I would likely end up jerking off thinking about them together. I ultimately drove the long way back home and received a text from her.

- Are you home? Marcus and I want to have a night cap at the apartment.

- I'm on my way back.

- Good. He wants to meet you. :)

I didn't know what she meant by her emoji, but it made me so hard. I hurried home so that I could greet them. I got into the apartment, shuffled some things around and got myself a glass of water. I prepared two other glasses of ice water for them. I heard some voices and they came into the apartment giggling. I walked to the door and introduced myself. I put my hand out and his hand was much larger than mine and his handshake was strong and firm. She smiled at me and told me to get them a couple of ice waters. I went to retrieve the waters and I came back to find them sitting very closely on the couch. Upon setting the glasses on the table, I saw her hand on his crotch over his pants.

"Marcus is a really great dancer," she said.

"I'm not surprised. I've heard a lot about you." I said, looking at Marcus and then down at Callie caressing his cock. The outline of it made it look enormous through his pants.

"Look at what she did to me." he said, smiling. "You have a quite the hottie of a wife." I watched him reach over and put his hands between her thighs under her skirt on her bare skin.

I just stood there, holding two waters, watching.

He moved his hand up further and she quivered. They looked each other in the eyes. She leaned in to kiss him and he moved his hand in a way that gave her a jolt of excitement between her legs. She bit her lip.

"Put our drinks here" pointing at the table next to him, "and take your clothes off," he demanded of me.

I put the waters down and took my clothes off, standing naked in front of them. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground.

I dropped to my hands and knees.

She unbuttoned his pants and slowly revealed his snake. It was about double the size of my hard dick. She dropped to her knees next to me and began sucking him. Worshipping his big cock. Every so often she would look over at me with the big dick on her lips or in her mouth. I don't know how long it lasted, but she bobbed on his dick for what seemed like forever.

I felt Marcus' strong right leg on my side, pushing me closer to Callie. I moved over next to her.

"Do you like watching your woman suck on my big dick"

"Yes"

"Yes Sir is what I want to hear. Understood?"


"Yes. Yes Sir."

"Good boy. Callie said that you were a submissive little bitch. You are now my little bitch. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Great. Lick my balls. Clean every inch of them right now."

I obliged and began tonguing his large sack. I took my time, licking slowly and carefully. I didn't realize that Callie moved away until I felt her hand on my balls.

"I know that when you were watching your slut wife sucking my cock, you wanted it in your mouth too. Didn't you?"

"Maybe a little bit," I whimpered in humiliation.

"Just a little bit? See if you can taste your wife's pussy on it. Go on."

I looked up at him and then I felt her squeeze my balls. I whimpered and almost collapsed.

"Your wife said that you were fine with me fucking her as long as she gave you the details. Tell your cuckold about tonight at the club," Marcus said to Callie.

"Babe. It was so hot. We were dancing. He's such a good dancer. We were grinding on the floor and I kept feeling his big cock rubbing against me. His hands were all over me and I was on fire. He put his hand on my hand and moved it to his dick. I was dying and needed it. "

I felt her hands from behind on my head. She guided me so that I was directly at his large shaft.

"Put it in your mouth and I'll tell you the rest," she said in a conniving tone.

I opened my mouth and began sucking the head. I was taking maybe two or three inches into my mouth. Then I felt his large hand on the back of my head.

She continued her story.

"I grabbed his hand. My god his hands are big by the way."

I gasped. He pushed my head down a little further.

"I took him with me to the bathroom in the back of the club. There was a mens room, a women's room and a small single bathroom. I pulled him into the small one and locked the door. He pulled his pants to his ankles and my god his dick was so big."

Marcus pushed my head down further onto his cock. I was gagging.

"He lifted me onto the sink. He so strong. Look at those muscles."

I continued gagging.

"Remember how I didn't think I could take a big dick? I think that it isn't a problem when you are super aroused. It fit so tight and good. He fucked me so hard and so good."

Marcus pushed my head down a tiny bit further. I must have had 6 or 7 inches in my mouth and losing my mind. I felt her hand on his shaft below my lips, stroking him with her thumb and index finger.

She whispered in my ear, "He came inside me and I want you to clean it up tonight."

Calile began stroking the base of his shaft harder and faster. I felt her hand hitting my lips and Marus' body twitching. His hand pushing my head harder and his cock further into my throat. I was gagging.

"Sir, feed him your cum," she said and Marcus let out a loud grunt and I felt load after load hit the back of my throat.

He pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face while stroking it, getting all of the cum out, rubbing the head on my lips.

Marcus stood up and grabbed his underwear. While he was getting dressed, we both just sat there naked.

"I have to get to bed early. I have to work early tomorrow. Callie, I'll see you Monday. This was fun. Let's play again."

She stood up and kissed him goodbye.

To be continued...