Her Trainer Pt. 04

Story Info
Callie and I meet Marcus for a group training session.
1.6k words
4.36
9.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of a series. Read the first three for more context.

Note this has cuckolding and bisexual male on male content. If that's not your thing, move on.

=====

Monday morning came not quickly enough. I tossed and turned in my sleep, horny as can be. I woke up hard as a rock.

I went to the kitchen and made coffee and brought it to Callie. She took longer than usual in the bathroom to get ready. When she came out, she looked incredible. She did her makeup and lipstick like she was going to a club. Her shorts were as short as possible Her booty looked incredible. Her sports bra was tight, skimpy and revealing. My cock was aching.

I put on gym shorts and a tank top. Nothing special.

We arrived at the gym and put our things in our respective locker rooms. We walked out to the main floor to meet Marcus and he was standing there, smiling, in his short gym shorts and a tank top. He said, "great to see both of you. Let's go into this room here" and we walked into a training room. It had a door and opague windows, so nobody could see in. The one wall was all mirrors. I looked at Callie in the mirror and she looked so hot. Her tits and ass were pouring out of her outfit. She was looking at Marcus as he was setting up weights and mats.

"Before we get started, we need some ground rules. In this room, my name is Sir. Your name is Bitch" he said, pointing at me. "Your name is slut," pointing at Callie. "If at any point you are too uncomfortable with what is happening, the safeword is LUNCHBREAK." He looked me in the eyes and then Callie. "Understood?"

"Yes, Sir" we both said in unison.

"Bitch, get down and start doing push ups until you can't any more. I want to hear you counting them out" he said as he walked toward the door.

"Slut, start squats. I want do see that ass bounce."

I noticed that he walked over and turned the door handle lock.

"Keep counting. If you don't hit my goal for you, there will be a punishment."

I felt my dick start to rise, but I continued to do push ups. At 32, i felt my arms begin to atrophy and I collapsed at 34.

"Not bad. Roll over and lay on your back," he commanded.

"Slut, take a break and come over here."

Callie walked toward him and he held her hips and directed her to stand over top of my face, with her ass facing me. He stood behind her and put his hands on her hips.

"Continue with the squats, but I'll help you with your form."

She squatted down about ten inches above my face with her short shorts as he lowered with her, holding her hips with his large hands.

"Let's do 5 sets of 10"

"Bitch, you are to do short crunches. Five inches up and down."

As she squatted up and down over my face, he moved closer to her with his hips riding up along her as she went down. I could see the outline of his cock in his shorts, hard as a rock, rubbing against her. After each set, they would rest, standing, with her rubbing her ass on his crotch over my face. After the fifth set, he guided her away and told me to stand up.

He pointed at the wall and commanded, "bitch, face the wall and do 10 sets of 25 jumping jacks. Call out the beginning of each set."

I did as told. It got harder as I was further into the sets, but it wasn't impossible. When I got to the tenth set and called it out, he told me to take a breather, still facing the wall. I did as told. He brought a water bottle to me, handed it to me from behind and whispered in my ear, "take your clothes off."

I took a few sips of water and stripped naked as told by our Master. I felt my cock straining and I was tempted to rub it, but I had a feeling I was being watched. I then felt breasts up against my back and then I saw Callie's red nails reach around to my chest. She scratched my chest and whispered in my ear, "he wants me to hurt you."

I gulped and felt my heart race. She scratched my chest again front the center to the outside.

"Bitch, sit on the ground and spread your legs in a V," he commanded

I did as told and she stood in front of me, straddling my legs, with her pussy at my eye level. I felt Marcus step up behind me, facing her.

His deep voice told me to look down at my cock and balls.

"Stare at that little dick while I kiss my slut."

As I was looking down, I felt them come closer and heard them kissing. I watched my cock throb as they were making out above me. Then I watched her bare foot step on my balls. It was hard enough to hurt, but not enough to drop me to the floor completely. I made a loud sound of again, she giggled and then they continued to kiss with her foot still on my balls. She lifted her foot and they rotated together, like they were dancing to my pain. She was now behind me and he was in front of me. I looked up and his balls were near my forehead. He grabbed his balls and cock and rested them on my head as he continued to kiss my wife.

"We don't have a lot more time left in our session, so I want to end it with a contest. The winner gets a reward and the loser will be punished."

I tried to look up, but he was holding my head down with his hand on his massive cock.

"You will both do floor plank at the same time. I will run a timer. Less than 5 minutes, you both lose. After 5 minutes, the winner gets a reward and the loser is punished."

We both assumed positions, facing a mirror, with him behind us.

"Ok go," he said, as we both began our plank posture.

He started talking about a lot of things while we were on the floor doing plank. He mentioned that we were doing great, but that he can make us stronger wither more sessions. He suggested that we get drinks with his friend Maria. He thinks we'd like her. He didn't say why or how and we were both too concentrated on our plank to engage in the one sided conversation. He mentioned a new paddle that he recently purchased. It is black and faux leather, but has a certain sting to hits skin. We were both watching in him the mirror as he was talking. He looked at his watch, told us that we were at 4 minutes and then he pulled his dick out and started to stroke his cock. We could both see him in the mirror. He was all of a sudden quiet, short of some heavy breathing, but he was holding his dick and it looked so big.

"Five minutes. This is where it gets fun," he said as he stroked his dick, looking at us on the floor doing floor plank for him.

"You two are mine right now. Competing for my pleasure. One will win and the other will lose, but you're both my little subbies."

Another minute or so passed and I collapsed. I couldn't take it any more. Callie looked at him in the mirror and he smiled and nodded at her. She let her plank down.

"Ok bitch, lay on your back."

I laid there and he he had her get on her knees, each near my nipples as he stood over my head. He brought his dick to her mouth and she began sucking his cock. She took it in deep and quickly, devouring the long hard meaty flesh. Drips and drops of her saliva fell on me from above. I laid there, looking up as my wife devoured our new Master's cock. This continued for what seemed like 30 minutes, but I know it was probably only a few minutes because we had a time limit in the private workout room. Ultimately, he came in her mouth. He grunted and I saw her mouth fill up. He instructed me to open my mouth and she spit some of his cum into my mouth.

He walked over to the towel rack, wiped his cock off and then tossed the towel to Callie. Then he grabbed our clothes and tossed them to us.

He said very loudly, "Ok, final minute for our cool down and then we have a minute of stretching" as he quietly and slowly unlocked the door.

We both put our clothes on and stretched our legs while sitting on the floor, imitating Marcus.

A short, but very strong female trainer came into the room and made small talk with Marcus. Within a minute or so, a few people came into the room for a group workout class. We walked out of the door and heard the trainer introduce herself as Maria.

Callie and I headed to our respective locker rooms to clean up. I was hard as a rock and tried to hide it in my shorts.

In the locker room, there were a few men getting dressed. Marcus walked over to me as I was disrobing and handed me a small bag. He whispered in my ear "go take a freezing cold shower and then put this on." I peeked in the bag and it was a chastity cage.

"Yes Sir."