Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed, and played with each other again, and then when they'd had their fill, Hannah drove them both out to the True Selves temple in the next town over. Amy waited patiently for Hannah to go through the initiation, but it didn't take more than a minute. Hannah had gone through it the fastest of anyone Amy had introduced, and when she came out naked, she gave Amy another welcome hug.


Thomas congratulated her and promised her an ID card in short order.


"I hope it comes soon," Hannah said. "Because I'm never wearing clothes again."


"Trying to one up me?" Amy asked. "I accept that challenge. The first one to wear clothes between the two of us loses."


"What are we betting?" Hannah asked.


"Doesn't matter, I'm not losing," Amy said.


"No way, I'm not losing," Hannah countered, and they went out to the parking lot, both naked, to drive home.


That evening, Brian came over again after Amy told him that they needed to talk. She hated wording it that way, because she knew it would worry him, but she didn't know how else to phrase it.


Now they sat, all three of them, in Amy's room. Hannah and Amy were naked on Amy's bed, and Brian sat at her desk chair across from them.


"Okay, I don't know how this is going to work," Amy said. "I'm just going to say what's going on in my brain, and then we'll go from there."


"I don't even know why I'm here," Brian said.


"Shh," Hannah said, finger across her lips. "Let Amy talk. I don't really know what this is either, even though we spent all day together. She's been lost in thought for like two hours so she's serious."


"Then I'm serious," Brian said.


"Thank you," Amy said. "So, I love Hannah, and Hannah loves me, and we want to be together. But Brian and I have just started our journey together, and we get along so well that I don't want to lose that either. I want you both, and I know that's selfish of me, but I just...don't want to choose. I can't choose. I don't know what to do. I still don't. That's why we're all here, because the last thing I want is some secrecy or some jealousy or something. I want an open, honest discussion. I...I've never been so conflicted."


"You don't have to choose," Brian said. "You and Hannah are meant for each other. If I have to step aside to allow that to happen, then I'm better for having met you."


"Jesus Christ, Brian, stop being such a martyr," Hannah said.


"As long as I get to watch!" Brian said. "I hadn't gotten to that part yet."


Amy burst out laughing, then started crying. She really, really couldn't choose between them. Hannah and her had a bond she honestly couldn't imagine with anyone else. But Brian made her laugh, and was such a genuine human being that she would have to be an idiot to give him up.


"Amy, please don't cry," Hannah said, putting her hand under her chin and lifting her head. "I won't make you choose. Have us both. I'll be your girlfriend, and Brian will be your boyfriend. As long as Brian's okay with that?"


"I've never heard more beautiful words in my life," Brian said. "As long as I get to watch."


Amy threw a shoe at him, but laughed through her tears.


"What about you two?" Amy said. "You barely know each other."


"We'll come to know each other," Hannah said. "Maybe we'll work out, or maybe we won't, but we'll never know if we don't give it a shot."


"I will respect any boundaries set for me," Brian said, taking a more serious tone. "As long as they don't preclude me from watching."


Amy threw her other shoe.


"You guys are too good for me," she said.


"We're all too good for each other," Hannah declared. "Now will you two fuck so I can masturbate while watching, or what?"


Brian had never gotten his clothes off faster.


1...5678910