Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost on her feet before Amanda could call for the next volunteer, striding up to the stage with a purpose. When she got up there, she used the same chair and setup that Amanda had used. First, she just sat down, facing the other True Selves. She looked out over the room half-full of people, all naked, and marveled at how far she'd come in such a short time. She looked down at herself, at her pale skin, exposed for all to see. She looked between her legs, where a huge drip of vaginal juice was falling from her exposed labia.


Then she looked at Amanda, and at Stephanie, who both smiled at her encouragingly.


Amy leaned back and lifted her feet onto the other chairs, spread her lips with her fingers, and exposed her most private part, her vagina, to the entire congregation. She almost came then, and did shudder with pleasure.


She teased herself, slowly at first. She was afraid of coming too early, so she really took her time, circling her finger around her clitoris, just barely touching her inner lips, inserting her pinky only up to the first joint, sliding it in and out at a snail's pace.


It still didn't take long. Amy had the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced, convulsing her whole body and nearly falling off the chair. Her legs lifted over her head, and she had the insane thought that she had to make sure the others had a good view of what was going on. She knew that she would want a good view, if she was out there. She wished she could see this from Stephanie's perspective.


As she came, she looked at Stephanie, and she saw Stephanie was touching herself too, staring at Amy's pussy with unabashed lust.


That redoubled the effect of the orgasm, and Amy let out a moan the likes of which she'd never thought she was capable. It seemed that a few in the audience were in sync with her, as that was followed by a few moans from the pews as well.


When Amy's body finally came to rest, she was out of breath and sweating. She picked herself up, slowly and deliberately because if she moved too fast she was sure her legs would give out underneath her, and finally returned to her seat next to Stephanie.


"You're going to be a role model here, baby," Stephanie said to her. "That was the best display I've seen in a long time."


Emboldened, brimming with confidence from her orgasm and from the praise, Amy said, "It's because I saw you watching."


Even Stephanie blushed at that, but then smiled. She slid up right next to Amy, so their thighs were touching, and leaned close, so that Amy's left breast was pressed up against Stephanie's right. Then Stephanie leaned in and kissed Amy, deeply, passionately, on the mouth. She'd never kissed a boy before, nevermind a girl, but it was heavenly. Funny, that she'd experience a lesbian kiss after a public orgasm in a former church and think of it that way. Amy leaned into it and pushed her tongue into Stephanie's mouth, and they only stopped when the next display started.


They watched the rest of the meeting in rapt attention, Stephanie casually playing with Amy's nipples and generally touching her all over, and Amy beaming.


Amanda had another appointment, so she had to drive Amy right home afterwards. She barely had time to get Stephanie's phone number before she was ushered to the car.


"I see you're fitting right in," Amanda said, after they were driving for a few minutes.


"Today was the best day of my life," Amy said.


"It only gets better, the more you learn about your true self," Amanda said. "It only gets better."


9


The next morning was Monday. Amy had spent the rest of the day yesterday naked, mostly hanging out with Grace in the living room watching movies. Her mother came in for a while, but left after she got uncomfortable. Her father was nowhere to be seen. That was fine with her.


Today, though, she had a decision to make that she'd been dreading. She'd spent the entire weekend naked, and the idea of putting on clothes was honestly pretty depressing. At the same time, she honestly couldn't see herself going to a high school, full of disgusting teenage boys, with her tits, ass, and pussy on full display. She'd be harangued all day, non-stop. She needed more experience before doing that.


Or, maybe, she should just wait until she graduates and deal with clothes at school until then. But that was still a full month away. She didn't want to wait that long.


What a change of mindset from just a few weeks ago, she realized. She'd gone from the shy girl wearing a one piece and skulking in the corner to avoid attention, to lamenting the fact that she couldn't go to school in her birthday suit. Life was funny, sometimes.


Ultimately, she got dressed and left for the bus as normal. The clothes felt itchy and restrictive, and she kept adjusting her bra, which was the worst offender. First order of business when she got to school was going to have to be hitting up the bathroom and getting rid of that. She could go braless under her shirt, that was for sure.


When the bus came and she got on, she glanced around for an open seat. Her stop was one of the last before the bus went to the school, so there weren't many spots left. It was rare that she got to sit with Hannah, who got on at the same stop as her. Today, there was an open spot for the two of them, and Hannah grabbed it up.


Amy noticed Brian sitting by himself, though, and felt a pang of guilt for how she'd treated him on Friday. She felt like she'd grown a lot in the weekend, but something Stephanie had said to her in particular really made her feel bad about what she'd done to him.


"Sorry, Hannah, catch up with you later," she said. Hannah looked confused, especially when she saw Amy sit next to Brian.He groaned.


"What do you want?" he asked.


"I want to apologize," Amy said. Hannah was far enough away that she wouldn't be able to overheard the conversation. Amy saw she'd already put on headphones and gone to listening to some music for the ride.


"I heard you put on quite the show after I left. Full frontal."


"Yeah, well, like you said, I like being naked."


"But not for people who like to see it," Brian complained.


"That's what I wanted to apologize for," Amy told him. "I kind of jumped down your throat for that, and it wasn't right of me. I overreacted, and I'm sorry."


"I appreciate that," Brian said. "And I guess I'm sorry, too. I said that you're not hot, but that was just me venting."


"You think I'm hot?" Amy asked.


"Why do you think I came over and flirted with you?" he asked. "I mean, why do you think I wanted to see you naked? Because you're a hag? I don't think so."


She blushed. She'd never had a boy tell her she's pretty before.


"I can't accept your apology, though," Brian said.


"What, why not?" Amy asked.


"Not yet, I mean," Brian said. "I mean, Dave and the other guys got to see you, but I didn't. I don't think that's very fair."


"You want to see me naked?" Amy asked.


"Fuck yeah I do," he said.


"After school," she said. "Get off at my bus stop with me, come back to my house. I owe it to you." She had no idea if she owed it to him or not, but she was absolutely certain that the prospect of stripping down one on one for a boy was making her pussy throb, and that was all she really needed.


"I'd rather be dead than miss it," Brian said.


The school day went even worse than Amy had hoped. Her clothes made her feel like she was in prison. Multiple times she wanted to just tear them all off, but she just couldn't justify it. She looked around her classroom and could pick out at least a dozen people who would harass her about it. Thomas had even mentioned to her on the day she joined that many true selves didn't bother going naked because it was too much of a hassle. Now she understood what he was talking about.


On the other hand, Amanda had found a way to make it work. Maybe Amy would be harassed for a while but then the other kids would forget about it. Again, though, if she was naked constantly in her daily life, she'd be exposed to new people every single day just going about her normal business.


She texted Amanda, "How do you do it?"


"You're going to have to be more specific than that lol"


"How do you deal with the people who don't understand?"


The next response took a while, and Amy saw why when it came. She wasn't sure she'd ever seen a longer text.


"You just do it. You have every right to do it, and you know what's right for you. If someone bothers you for it, then they're just not worth your effort. You learn who the right people to have around are. I assume you're thinking about going nude at school? It'll be hard, for sure. I can't really imagine a worse environment. But think about it this way; if you can manage it there, you're set no matter where else you go."


Amy read the text over and over, and it gave her confidence. It was close to the end of the day now, but maybe, just maybe, tomorrow she'd give it a try. What was the worst that could happen?


Brian sat next to Amy on the bus ride home, and they chatted, about classwork, and movies, and sports. Brian was a brown belt in judo, apparently, which Amy thought was pretty cool. She didn't have any kind of major accomplishments like that in her life. Somehow, the topic of her impending nudity never even came up.


The bus driver half-heartedly tried to object to Brian getting off at the wrong stop, but he steadfastly ignored the poor old woman and hopped off the bus anyway. Amy laughed and stepped off after him, then led the way back to her house. Hannah also tagged along, since she lived right across the street.


"I'm surprised to see you two together," she said.


"We were both kind of jerks on Friday," Brian said. "But we've made amends. Or, well, we're making amends."


"I'm glad to hear that," Hannah said. "I didn't like how that went down at the party. And I know Brian you're friends with Travis, so I wouldn't want to have to pick between you and Amy. Really, I'm glad you worked it out."


"We're working it out," Brian said. "We'll see."


Hannah looked confused, but Amy understood what he was talking about. His apology was conditional on seeing her body. The thought of it gave her a tingling sensation in her crotch, even stronger than the one earlier today. Then, it was a distant prospect, all the way after the excruciation that was school. Now, it was imminent. They were three houses away from home, and she was going to be seen.


They said their goodbyes and Hannah crossed the street, then Amy unlocked the front door to her house and led Brian inside. Her parents were both at work, and her sister was at college, so they had the whole place to themselves.


"Okay, how do you want to...do...this?" Brian asked, slowing down as he spoke, since Amy had slung her backpack to the ground and already started tearing her clothes off. By the time he was done, she was already down to her panties. She'd already removed her bra at school. She didn't hesitate in getting her panties off, either. She honestly couldn't wait. They were uncomfortably moist, anyway, with how much her vagina was dripping all day.


"So, do you forgive me?"


"Holy shit," Brian said. "You're even hotter than I thought. You're...you're completely shaved down there."


"Oh, yeah," Amy said. "It's easier to see this way."


"It's...yeah, I guess you really do like being seen."


"Come on," Amy said, and pulled Brian to the living room by his arm. She let go and then flopped onto the couch, spread her legs apart, and then reached down with her hands to pull apart her labia.


Brian was entranced. He stared at her sex with blatant desire, and even flushed with embarrassment. He glanced away, then back, then away, then back again, then fixed his vision on it as it became clear that she was enjoying herself.


"You like it?" she asked.


"Can I touch it?" he asked.


She hadn't thought of that. Everything at the True Selves meetings, for her, at least, had been about being seen, not being touched. Stephanie had touched her, though, a little, and that had felt great. She could still feel the fingers fluttering over her nipple, giving her shivers.


"Do you forgive me?" she asked.


"Fuck yeah I forgive you," Brian said. "Does that mean I can touch it?"


"One finger," Amy said, holding up one finger for emphasis.


Brian inched closer to her, as if he was afraid. She thought it was cute. She was at least as nervous as he was. He knelt next to the couch and moved his face close to her vagina. She could feel his breath on it, and she shuddered in anticipation of his touch.


When his finger finally made contact, it didn't feel like she had expected, but it wasn't bad. It quickly became apparent that he didn't know his way around a vagina at all, but that kind of made it more exciting. He moved his finger all over the place, to her outer labia and then even to her thigh, to the opening of the vagina and up to the clitoris. He didn't hang around anywhere very long.


"It's so pretty," he said.


"I wish I could see," she answered.


"I can take a video, if you want," Brian said.


"No, that's okay," she laughed. "This is a bit more than just being seen and seeing a naked girl. Do you like this too?"


"This is the best moment of my life," Brian said. Amy laughed nervously. "Can I touch your boobs?"


"Sure," Amy said.


Brian reluctantly moved away from her pussy, up her body to her chest. He reached out both hands and grasped each breast firmly with one. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, and Amy moaned in pleasure at the sudden overwhelming sensation.


Amy reached down between her legs, but Brian caught her hand and stopped her.


"Allow me," he said.


He moved back down her body, slowly, caressing her curves as he went. Amy arched her back and anticipated his touch on her pussy again.


The front door of the house opened. Amy jumped up and assumed a normal sitting position on the couch. Brian quickly sat next to her, as if a naked girl and a clothed guy together was just a completely normal thing. Amy's mom stepped into the room, and jumped up in surprise.


"So, the derivative of x squared is two x," Amy said to Brian. "See?"


"Oh, uh, yeah, derivations!" Brian said, utterly unconvincingly.


"Hey mom," Amy said. "I hope you don't mind I invited a friend over. He was having some trouble with math and I thought I could help out."


"I, um..." her mom stammered. Amy could see her fighting internally over supporting her daughter and outrage about how she was naked with a boy. Finally, she settled on saying, "Just don't do anything inappropriate."


"I would never, Mrs. Gardner," Brian said.


Amy's mom nodded, and left the room.


Brian immediately grabbed her tit, and Amy pushed his arm away, laughing.


"Enough touching," she said. "My mom is home now."


"I think you want more," he said.


"I want more," she agreed. "But it's just not the time. Plus, I think I've more than made up for the other day. I don't owe you anything any more."


"So I'm useless to you now?" Brian asked.


Amy considered for a second. "Actually, I don't think so," she said. "You said you're trained in martial arts?"


"Uh huh," he agreed.


"What if you were my bodyguard?"


"Why do you need a bodyguard?"


"I honestly hated every second of school today," Amy said. "Because, you know, I had clothes on. It just felt awful on my skin."


"Oh yeah, I bet. So where do I come in with my judo skills?"


"I'm going to go naked at school tomorrow. But I'm just, you know, nervous that not everyone's going to take it well. I need an intimidating presence on my side to make sure no one bothers me about it."


"I'm all for you going naked to school," Brian said. "But I can see where you're coming from. This sounds like a dangerous prospect, though. I could get seriously hurt, or even killed in the line of duty. High schoolers are known to turn into murderous rioters at just the mention of a female nipple, you know."


Amy laughed. "You think I'm blowing it out of proportion."


"Maybe a little," Brian said. "But I can be your bodyguard, if the price is right. What do I get out of it?"


"My eternal gratitude?" she asked.


Brian sucked in air. "I better head home," he said. "My time is very valuable."


Amy punched him in the arm, and Brian pretended it hurt.


"Fine," Amy said. "How about round two?"


"Round two of...?" Brian asked, feigning ignorance.


Amy leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Round two of you getting direct access to my pussy. And I'll even let you use two fingers this time."


"I believe that deal works from my side," Brian said, standing up and formally holding out his hand. Amy grasped it and shook it firmly. "I do have homework to do, so...I'll be ready to start my services tomorrow morning as soon as you get on the bus."


"Sounds good," Amy said.


She walked Brian to the door, and stood there as he took one last look at her naked body before leaving. She stood at the door and watched him go, and he looked back no less than four times. She caught some motion out of the corner of her eye, and looked the other way to see her neighbor, watering the side of his house, staring at her. She waved, then closed the door.


10


The moment of truth had come. Or, well, another moment of truth. Actually, Amy was tired of this. She had to stop thinking of every new place to be naked as a new, life-shattering adventure. She was just going to school. Naked.


"Bye mom," she said on the way out the door.


"You're going like that?" her mom asked. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"


"Nope," Amy said. "But I'm trying it anyway. Love you!"


She walked to the bus stop, passing about a dozen houses on the way. She saw Hannah already waiting there, but didn't encounter anyone else on the walk. The breezy air on her pussy was intoxicating.


"Amy, what the fuck has gotten into you?" Hannah asked. "Go home and put clothes on. I'll make up an excuse for the teacher about why you're late."


"Chill, Hannah," Amy said. "This is the new me. It's perfectly legal, so there's nothing at all to worry about."


"Nothing at all?" Hannah asked. "What about being fucking raped? You want to get raped, that's how you do it right there. Show off your hot body and make yourself look like a slut who's just asking for it."


Amy hesitated for a moment. She'd thought about being harassed verbally, but never physically. She didn't want to believe it could happen to her, but she knew that there were degenerates in this world who would do it.


"So, you are still capable of some amount of sense," Hannah said. "I can see you worried about that. I just want you to be safe, girl. I'm glad you're confident now or whatever, but I'm scared for you."


"I'll be fine," Amy insisted, even though she wasn't so sure. Would anyone at school be willing to go so far as to rape her?


She texted Amanda while she waited for the bus.


"What about rape?"


No answer came. She couldn't expect Amanda to drop everything she was doing at a moment's notice to ease her concerns, but she was a bit disappointed. The bus pulled up after a few minutes, and Hannah climbed on first, then Amy.


"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" the bus drive asked. She was an older lady and Amy wasn't surprised she'd object.


"Going to school," Amy said.


"Not like that you're not. Go home and put some clothes on."


"No," Amy said. "I'm allowed to do this. If you refuse me, you'll be illegally discriminating against me."


"That's right, folks!" Brian said, moving towards the front of the bus. "Amy is going to be nude today, and I will be personally dealing with anyone who has a problem with that. I know judo."


1...45678...10