Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chatted a bit, just like they normally would, with no mention of Amy's nudity at all. Amy loved it.


Then her dad came in, grumbled under his breath, pointedly didn't even look at Amy, and took his cereal back upstairs to eat in his bedroom.


"What a prude," Grace said.


A knock came on the door, and Amy nearly panicked. She'd normally answer it no problem, but in her current state of dress, it wouldn't be appropriate.


"Don't worry," Grace said, laughing. "I'll get it."


As soon as the door opened, Amy heard Grace yell back to the kitchen, "Amy, I'm pretty sure this one's for you. She's naked!"


She heard both Amanda and Grace laugh, and then the two of them came back into the kitchen together.


"Good morning, Amy," Amanda greeted her. "I thought we'd get started bright and early. I see you're already eating breakfast, but I haven't had anything yet, so I was hoping we might pick up a bite to eat together before heading to the park."


"Sounds great," Amy said. "Let me just go get dressed."


Amanda cleared her throat as Amy took her first step towards the stairs.


She paused, but wasn't sure what point Amanda was making, so she took another step. Amanda cleared her throat again, this time much more obviously, clearly indicating that there was some hidden meaning and it wasn't just an innocuous clearing of phlegm.


"What?" Amy asked.


Grace laughed, and Amanda smiled.


"I think she wants you to go with her naked," Grace suggested.


Amy felt her stomach lurch. She couldn't possibly do that...could she? The feeling between her legs was trying to tell her otherwise.


"I've never been in public naked," she said.


"There's a first time for everything," Amanda said. "And I promise, it's better to do it for the first time with an experienced veteran than by yourself. Come on, you'll be fine."


"You got this," Grace said.


Her sister's confidence gave her confidence. Amy grabbed her purse and walked to the front door with Amanda. Amanda opened the door without any hesitation and stepped outside. She moved aside and indicated with her arm that Amy should join her.


Amy didn't move. She was already visible from outside, and that already felt uncomfortable. It didn't look like there was anyone out there aside from Amanda, but still, it was a level of exposure she'd never really considered before. It was another door before her, another opportunity to...


"Just fucking do it," Grace said, snapping Amy out of her thoughts. Grace pushed her through the door, and Amy let her do it. "Have fun!" Grace closed the door.


"I'm glad you have someone in your home supporting you," Amanda said, and then walked to her car. Amy watched her form moving in the morning sunlight, her ass sashaying back and forth, clearly visible.


It was beautiful.


Amy wanted to be like that.


She walked to the car, feeling the sun on her completely naked body for the first time. It felt good. Still, she kind of half-jogged to get to the car faster, and got in and closed the door as fast as she could. She made it into the car before Amanda did, and Amanda had had a head start.


"You're taking to this as well as anyone could ever expect," Amanda said when she got in. "You're a natural. Today's all about building your confidence even more."


They drove in companionable silence, only for a few minutes until Amanda pulled into a bagel shop parking lot.


"Come on," Amanda said. "Like I said, I need some breakfast."


"I can't go in there," Amy said. There were about four people in the shop already, waiting for their orders to finish, aside from the employees.


"The only thing stopping you from doing it is you," Amanda said. "I'm a regular here. No one will bat an eye."


Amanda got out of the car and walked around to the passenger door. Before she could open it, Amy popped it open herself, and slowly turned and stood up in the parking lot. This was a step beyond even being naked in her front yard, but somehow, it just felt the same. She felt the breeze on her body, on her breasts, on her vulva, and she could feel her juices starting to drip down her legs already. It reminded her why she had texted Amanda in the first place.


Now wasn't the time to bring that up, though, not around a bunch of other people. Amy would wait until they were in private again.


Amanda went into the shop first, and held the door open for Amy. Amy walked in after her, glancing around nervously from face to face to face to see if any of them were looking at her.


They were. They all were. The customers, at least. The employees were busy. But no one said anything. One woman's eyes widened, and mouth opened a bit as if in shock, but after a second she just looked away and pretended to be extremely interested in the ingredients of the chocolate milk in the nearby fridge.


Amy had survived yet another impossible situation.


"You want anything?" Amanda asked.


"No, thanks," Amy said. Amanda placed her own order, and they waited for a few minutes until it was ready. The customers that were there all left when they got their orders, and new ones came in. The reactions were varied, and one man stared at Amy's pussy unabashedly for his entire visit, even while he was ordering. Amy actually found that pretty funny.


Amanda also made small talk with the staff while they waited, and when they were done, they went back to the car.


"No big deal, right?" Amanda asked.


"I did it!" Amy said. She was so close to an orgasm now, and she'd barely started the day. Her pussy demanded her attention, but she just couldn't touch it right now. She was out in public. But it did remind her to bring up the topic of the day. "I'm really, really turned on, though. I don't think I'm supposed to be."


"There is no 'supposed to'," Amanda said. "But let's get to the park, and then we'll chat."


It was another ten minute drive to the park, one that Amy had been to a few times over the years with her family for random picnics and stuff. The parking lot was surrounded by a vast, empty field, but at the far end was a forest, and in the shade of the forest there were a bunch of picnic tables. Amanda led the way on a path across the field to one of the picnic tables.


Amy did think that this was, again, the most exposed she'd ever been. But she didn't let it stop her. She didn't even let it slow her down. She walked with Amanda like they were old friends, going on a normal walk. When they made it to the table, they sat down across from each other, and Amanda started eating.


"So..." Amy said.


"Let me finish this," Amanda said, though a mouthful of bagel. "Then we'll chat. For now, just enjoy the nature."


Amy looked around. There were a few dozen people around, but the space was so large that they were all really spread out. The picnic tables were right next to a footpath, so occasionally, someone walked past and glanced at them, but for the most part they were left alone.


Eventually, Amy found herself looking instead of at her surroundings, at Amanda. The woman was genuinely beautiful. She had creases in the corners of her eyes from smiling, but the main thing that was drawing Amy's attention was her breasts. Before she knew it, she was staring. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Amanda watching her staring, and tried to look away.


"I told you when we first met," Amanda said. "Look all you like. It's my not-so-secret secret. Being admired like this makes me feel good."


"It does?" Amy asked. "Like, just confident?"


"Confident, yes," Amanda said. "But to use your vocabulary, also 'turned on'. Not everyone has the same reaction, but no matter what your reaction is, it's natural. It's you. That's what you're doing. You're discovering who you are. You're not trying to fit yourself into some kind of mold of what a True Self is supposed to be. That's not how it works."


"So, it's okay that I get horny from this?"


"It's more than okay!" Amanda said. "It's beautiful. You're discovering a side of yourself that you never knew about before. The only limits you have are those you set for yourself. Well, at least, that would be true in a perfect world."


"What do you mean?"


"I'm ecstatic about the new laws," Amanda said. "The fact that we can sit here like this together is a privilege that I've been fighting for nearly my entire life. But it's still a compromise. The law still bans explicit sexual behavior in public, even if it's for religious reasons. We're working on it, but that's a much, much harder hill to climb. They're afraid that it's going to lead to men jerking off onto children or something, but at least for the True Selves, it's never about other people."


"Wait, I thought True Selves was just about exposure, or displays, or whatever we call it."


"Displays are a big part of it, but displays aren't solely exposure," Amanda said. "I told everyone to tone down the displays last meeting. You're the first new member since the new laws, and I didn't want to scare you right away. In retrospect, I think it was a mistake, and we're going to go back to our full, normal meetings starting tomorrow. I hope you're still planning to join?"


"Of course," Amy said. "But I'm still not sure what you mean."


"Why don't I leave it a mystery for now, and you'll find out when you come tomorrow. Do you need a ride?"


"Yeah, I don't have my own car," Amy said.


"Then I'll gladly pick you up and bring you," Amanda said. "For now, let's just try to enjoy the rest of the morning together, and then I can drop you off at home."


They chatted for a few more minutes, until a shout interrupted them.


"What's wrong with you?" a woman screamed, running up to them while simultaneously shielding her son's eyes. "Do you have no shame? This is a public space! Get out! My innocent son! How am I going to explain this to him?"


Amy looked stricken. She glanced at Amanda, who seemed calm as ever.


"It's my right to be here like this," was all she said.


"Your right! You value your rights over my son's development? He's going to be scarred forever! I can't believe the selfishness on display here."


"The only thing that's going to scar him is your overreaction," Amanda said kindly. "We're not planning to move, so if you feel so strongly, perhaps you should."


The woman huffed and puffed but ultimately decided Amanda was right and scurried away, still holding her hands over her son's eyes even as he tried to turn around and get another look. Amy heard the woman scold him, and she felt bad for the boy.


Amanda sighed. "Unfortunately, this kind of thing is a relatively common occurrence. You just can't let them bother you. Keep on doing what you were doing, and do your best to ignore them, and most of them go away."


"What about the ones that don't?" Amy asked.


"Well, I'll just say that I've become closer friends with the local police than I ever had been before. But I don't like resorting to that. Luckily, the law is on our side. That's another reason I wanted to come out with you, before you started venturing out on your own. It's best to learn by example. We can do more of these excursions together, if you like, on other days."


"I would like that," Amy said.


8


Amanda picked her up again the next morning to bring her to the True Selves meeting. Amy hadn't put on any clothes in over 24 hours and it felt amazing. She rode naked to the temple, and had no problem with the walk from the parking lot up to the front door. When they arrived, there were already a few others milling about, engaging in the pre-meeting socializing.


Amy attached herself to Amanda for now and followed her around. Amanda introduced her to most of the other members as they arrived. One of them, a man named Gary, wouldn't take his eyes off her crotch. Even after she'd crossed the room and mingled with a few other groups, every time she caught a glimpse of him, he had found a way to find a position in front of her, so he could get a good view of her exposed pussy.


It made her excited, but also a little creeped out.


"What's his deal?" she asked Amanda when they were between chats.


"Do you not like being seen?" Amanda asked, with a smirk on her face.


"I do, but he seems obsessed."


"There will be people like that, out in the world," Amanda said. "Best get used to it. That is his true self, and we embrace all here."


Amy wasn't sure if she liked that so much, but Amanda had been nothing but trustworthy so far. She decided to let it go and see how things played out. Amanda's advice seemed sound, though. Amy could only control herself, not those around her. She would have people acting all sorts of ways around her if she decided to be permanently nude like Amanda.


That thought excited her. She'd never have thought it just a few days before, but she really could see a future for herself now that never involved clothes again. The only thing that stood in her way was herself. If she could learn to handle herself as well as Amanda did, she'd be unstoppable.


When the meeting started, Amy sat near the front. She wanted to be part of this, to become a member of this community,and she wasn't going to be able to do that as well from the back.


Amanda went over the tenets again, like she had at the last meeting, and then called for displays. Amy was excited to see people's true selves.


The first man who went up lay flat on the stage, with his side to the onlookers. Nothing seemed to happen at first, but after a few seconds, Amy caught some motion down near his crotch. His penis was growing, longer and harder, until it stood straight up, pointing at the ceiling. It bobbed up and down, like it was controlled by some muscle Amy had no knowledge of, in a kind of hypnotic rhythm.


After a minute or so of that, the man grunted and some white liquid came out the end of his penis, spraying over his chest. It must have been semen, although Amy had never seen any before. He'd somehow ejaculated without any stimulation.


Apparently, the audience approved, because they applauded and cheered when he was done. Last time, no one had made any noise after a display, but maybe that was just because they were reining themselves in for the new girl. Amanda had mentioned they were going back to their normal meetings today.


The man from the stage cleaned up after himself with a towel, then took his seat in the pews. Amanda announced that the next display would be a raffle, then pulled out a bingo roller that looked like it was a century old.


She turned it over a few times with the crank, then pulled out a small slip of paper.


"Gary, hetero only," she announced. Gary, the somewhat creepy guy from earlier, stood and made his way to the stage, while Amanda rolled the bingo roller again. "Mark. Sorry Mark! Hetero only. Rolling again...and...Stephanie!"


A woman Amy had been briefly introduced to stood and made her way to the stage. She was a teacher, Amy remembered, with short bobbed hair that was once black but was now starting to gray. Despite that, her skin was smooth and creamy, and her breasts seemed firm with protruding nipples. They were the shape Amy had heard referred to as "torpedos", which she thought was gross.


When Stephanie made it to the stage and turned around, Amy's jaw dropped. Her vulva was so prominent, she hadn't thought lady parts could be so attractive. The large lips framed a crevice so deep that the shadows emphasized it even more. She'd been seeing naked bodies all morning but for whatever reason, this one was doing things to her. Amy hadn't ever really considered girls in that way before, but in her self reflective mood, she vowed to give it more thought later.


Gary pulled out a large mat that was stored on the side of the stage and put it front and center. Stephanie lay on her back, facing the audience, then lifted and spread her legs, exposing her glorious pussy in a detail Amy couldn't see before. Gary knelt next to her and inserted his penis, which had already grown hard, and started thrusting.


Amy was shocked. She was watching two people have sex. And if circumstances were to be believed, they were paired up randomly! That was somehow even more ridiculous than anything else about it.


Gary was at least self respecting enough to pull out before finishing, so Amy got to see her second ejaculation of her life within a few minutes of the first. Stephanie seemed disappointed, but graciously left the stage as Gary cleaned up.


Amy's loins were stirring from the display, but it had nothing to do with Gary. She couldn't take her eyes off Stephanie as she descended the steps, and Stephanie noticed. She smiled at Amy, and came to sit next to her instead of going back to her original seat.


"Amy, right?" she asked. "I saw you looking."


Bold and to the point. Amy shrank back, intimidated. She found this woman beautiful, and was already having trouble reconciling that point in her head. To have her just come up and call Amy out like that...she almost couldn't handle it.


Stephanie let out a little laugh. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. That wasn't really me at my best, either. Let's start over. Nice to meet you, Amy." She held out her hand.


"Nice to meet you," Amy returned, and shook Stephanie's hand. After the shake, Stephanie leaned back in her seat and spread her legs.


Amy reflexively looked down to get another glimpse of her beautiful vulva.


"I can't help myself," Stephanie said. "I love being looked at. And I can see you love looking. Plus, I need to air it out. That was not the penis I was hoping to take when I signed up."


"You...signed up?"


"Oh yeah, you don't just have to go have sex with a random person without your consent. That would be horrific. But you can drop your name and sexual preference in, and get randomly paired up. It's usually quite erotic, just not with Gary."


"I don't like Gary either," Amy said.


"Shh," Stephanie said. "Next display is starting."


Amanda was at the pulpit again, but instead of asking for volunteers, she said, "Today, I would like to put on a display. I hope you will humor me!"


The crowd clapped in approval, and Amanda made her way to the center of the stage. She set up a few chairs in a specific pattern on the stage, then sat down on the center one, facing the pews. She lifted each leg onto a separate chair she'd put there for the purpose, so that she could fully expose her pussy to everyone in the room. Amy felt her loins stirring yet again, for yet a new reason. Amanda wasn't quite as attractive as Stephanie, although the vulva was enticing on its own. More stirring to Amy, though, was that she had spent so much time with Amanda, yet not seen her from this angle, so explicitly. She'd grown accustomed to her vulva in a neutral, casual nude type of setting, but this was so sexual, so alluring that Amy found herself throbbing with excitement.


Amanda began fingering herself, playing with her clitoris and grazing against the opening to her vagina, and Amy could barely control herself. She reached down between her own legs almost involuntarily.


Something held her back. Stephanie had grabbed her wrist and stopped her.


"Wait your turn," Stephanie said. "Hold onto that feeling, but do it up there." She indicated the stage with her head.


Amy almost came from the thought of masturbating in front of the whole group. She knew instantly that she'd do it. Her excitement and anticipation for getting the chance to go up was making every moment seem an hour, but she focused on Amanda's own pleasuring of herself and let herself get lost in it. Amanda was an expert of her own sex, and Amy could see just how much pleasure the older woman was getting from this display.


Finally, Amanda moaned in pleasure, and her whole body shook. Some water even sprayed out, and Amanda seemed to melt back into the chair when she stopped moving. The audience clapped, and this time Amy joined in. She needed to do something with her hands to keep them off her pussy.


1...34567...10