Her Tutu was Too Much Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy turns me into my sister.
6.8k words
4.79
8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Mandy on my chest, and Trevor the beautiful green eyed lifeguard hunk laying beside me, I wondered, what was next.

My life up til the point when Mandy asked for the favor was pretty boring. And now it was pretty exciting, and I was pretty as well, prettier than my sister Charlotte who i was impersonating.

I spent the last few days dressed in a leotard, wore a tutu, dressed as a cute girl shopping at the mall, performed as a ballerina in a dance recital, spent the day in a bikini laying by the pool. And the nights, dancing, flirting, getting my ass grabbed, and getting my ass fucked, has really changed my mind on how I should live.

I was more free, pretending to be my sister. I was more open to trying new things. And Mandy, my new girlfriend was what I have always wanted.

Trevor asked us to go to brunch, his treat, he wanted to show us off. We both agreed, and besides, we were really hungry.

I was excited as i had the opportunity to wear some more of my new clothes. Mandy was excited to see me in them.

We dressed and headed out, my short sundress felt amazing. The swoosh of the air lofting under the hem of my dress as I stepped, was tickling my ass cheeks and my tucked penis.

And i had Trevor on one arm and Mandy on the other, two amazing lovers, what more could a new found girl ask for.

We entered the restaurant across the street from the hotel. A hip and trendy place with a hip and trendy crowd.

We sat at a table on a bench, all three of us on one side. The table cloth hung to the ground.

The server asked for I.D.'s, and we gave them to her, as she looked at them, she said, Charlotte, I thought that was you. You haven't changed much since high school, except you look younger.

She poured us some champagne. I blushed, as she handed us our I.D.'s. She said Mandy, you look the same. Mandy gave her the evil eye. I guess they have history together. Oh well, cheers and we clinked our glasses and downed the first of several glasses.

It was about three glasses in, when Trevor rested his hand on my thigh. He slowly caressed it getting higher and higher up until he was tickling my panties and trying to feel my cock, but I had it tucked back, it was nestled firmly and wedged between the Crotch of my panties and the padded bench.

Mandy was snuggled up to me whispering in my ear how she wants to fuck me or suck me right here in the restaurant.

I swear I was ready to cum. The champagne had me tipsy and Mandy had me horny. Mandy was feeling my other thigh, and her and Trevor were now competing with each other to free my cock.

Mandy won out over Trevor as she has more experience., she knew exactly how to fish my cock out and untuck it. Then she dropped a knife on the floor and bent down to get it.

Mandy disappeared under the table and was pulling my hard cock out of the top of my panties, and started bobbing on it. Trevor put his hand under my chin and turned me to him and started kissing me.

It was exciting, having my cock sucked out in public, and a cute guy kissing me passionately. I was starting to flinch and jerk, Mandy is amazing with her mouth, the sensation had my cock electrified and sensitive to her every flick of he tongue.

I lost control and spewed into her hungry mouth. Trevor felt me cum, and kissed me like i had never been kissed before.

Mandy returned up from under the table smiling. She slid over and kissed me, she shoved her mouthful of my cum into my mouth and pinched my nipple making me swallow.

We had a few more glasses of champagne and now I was stroking Trevors thigh. Mandy whispered in my ear. I was shaking my head no. I was blushing from the champagne and the thought, of what she was telling me to do, but finally agreed.

And with that, I dropped my knife on the floor. Now it was me going under the table. I unzipped Trevor's pants and his hard cock sprang right out.

I started licking the tip of his cock, it twitched and jumped, I did also, bumping my head on the table. I started giggling, Mandy kicked, hitting me in the ass to keep quiet.

I dove on his cock taking all of it. My mouth and throat were already lubricated from the champagne and my own cum, and he slid past my tonsils with ease. And since I was drunk, i had no gag reflex. i thought, not bad for a newcomer cock hungry slut.

I started bobbing and licking, i was enjoying his cock more than he was enjoying me sucking on his cock.

Mandy slid next to Trevor and he started fondling her panties. His hand was in the front of them and he was working her clit.

I reached up and slid two fingers into her sloppy wet snatch. I alternated, bobbing with finger fucking. I had a rock hard shaft lodged in my throat and soft wet pussy petals slobbering all over my fingers.

I felt Trevor stiffen and a big gush of cum caught me off guard. I was choking, it was shooting down the back of my tongue. It filled my mouth and my throat, it was leaking past my lips oozing through the sides of them. it was alot of cum, someone should have warned me.

I swallowed hard while lifting up off of his shaft, trying to slurp it up and gargle it down. I think I did ok, it was my first real blow job giving. Mandy came also, her puss clamped hard onto my fingers and she pulled Trevor's hand out of her panties away from her clit.

I raised up and slid my way back in between them. Mandy kissed me first. And whispered in my ear how amazing I was, and how proud of me she was.

Then Trevor had his turn kissing me.

We had another glass of champagne and toasted. Trevor, paid the check and told us that he had to go to work that afternoon and he would be poolside if we wanted to come.

We walked back over to the hotel, and Trevor left us. Mandy and I were giggling and fondling each other inside the elevator the doors opened and a couple stepped in. we hung out in the back of the elevator, playing touchy-feely with each other's panties and giggling.

Once in the room, we collapsed on the bed and snuggled up with each other and decided to take a little nap. After about an hour, we woke up with a mild headache, and still had a slight buzz going on.

We decided it would be better to go lay out in the sun and dry out. we took off each others clothes. slid into our bikinis, grabbed our flip-flops, sunglasses and towels, and made our way down to the poolside.

Trevor was on duty and looking fine. his tan smooth hairless body glistening in the sun. Mandy and I laid out on the lounges. I positioned myself like I did before to tease him, giving him crotch shots. Every time I move my legs.

I guess I was turning into an exhibitionist. pretending to be Charlotte really made me come out of my shell. Laying there, drying out in the sun trying to sober up had me was thinking. I don't wanna go back to the way it was before, But how can I continue to be Charlotte? Especially when Charlotte comes home next week.

I was talking to Mandy about my thoughts, running through my mind. I wanted to continue going on pretending. told her I want to become a girl full-time, and your girlfriend full-time, but how can we continue that once Charlotte comes back?

Mandy said, we can transfer to a college further away and you could enroll in the same college and we could live together as roommates.

That sounds like a plan I told her. but now that I'm getting sober and seeing Trevor is getting horny. Mandy said you little minx, I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you a little closer. as a matter-of-fact, i can see right now you're pretty hard. I'm sure Trevor can see it, and so can everyone else around the pool. We're gonna have to take you upstairs. We don't want to expose you too much.

We picked up our stuff, and I was bending over. my cock was so hard that you could definitely see it poking in the bikini towards the crack of my ass.

It was a little hard to walk. with my cock so hard and tucked. thank goodness for the tightness of the spandex. as soon as we got in the elevator, I untucked and brought it up in the front of my bikini. 3 inches of my shaft was exposed and sticking out of the top of the bikini waist band.

all I could do was hide it with the towel. I kept standing behind Mandy, just in case the door was to open. and the door opened, and Mandy backed up right up into me and my hard cock.

False alarm there was nobody there, but Mandy could feel my hard cock wedge between her cheeks, she had on her thong bikini, and the 3 inches of my exposed cock was nestled right in between her cheeks.

I couldn't resist so I started humping her ass crack. thrusting up. The thrill of the chance of being caught in the elevator had me super excited. A few pumps between her cheeks, and I shot cum all over the whale tail of her thong bikini.

she gasped in shock as she felt me squirting cum on her. the door opened, and a family stepped in. She paniced this time. she stayed in front of me, pressing me up against the back wall, squishing my cock hard between her cheeks. This time she was humping me spreading my cum up and down on my shaft as it was going limp.

the family in front of us had no idea, except for the light smell of semen filling the elevator. it was faint, there was more of a suntan lotion smell lofting through there than the smell of cum.

When the family stepped off, she turned around and punched me in the arm, laughing saying you're naughty. I can't believe you just did that. I told her I couldn't help myself, the feel of her ass cheeks on my cock, seeing her in her bikini, and the thought of getting caught was just too much. and then I told her it was definitely worth it also.

When we got in the hotel room, she dropped the towels on the bed, placing her hands on the bed, sticking her ass up in the air looking back over top of herself. she said look what you did to my bikini. Why don't you come over here and clean me up.

So I came over to her and I was going to pick a towel up to wipe my cum off of her bikini and crack. Mandy started to protest, she said, wait hold on. What are you doing? I told you to come over here and clean it up. not wipe it off. I looked confused and said, that's what I was doing. She said, no silly, not with the towel. use your tongue.

I said do you really want me to? She said, sure I think you've turned into a cum slut already. You seem to be eager for it and definitely hungry for it. I started grinning at her and blushing.

I dropped down behind her, and used both hands to spread her ass cheeks as far apart as I could. I started to lick the trail of cum off the fabric of the bikini. i licked all the way to the top of the waistband it was saltier than normal, her sweat, my cum, and the suntan lotion was a funny mixture, but I licked it cleaning her up.

when I was done I slapped her ass and pushed her down on the bed. She started giggling. she turned over and said you are a naughty girl. What do you want to do now?

I told her let's take a shower and get cleaned up. Let's get dressed and let's go shopping. Mandy asked what do you wanna go shopping for? I told her I saw an adult toy store a few doors down from the restaurant. Let's go see what they have. Mandy's eyes lit up.

We showered, and both got dressed, and Mandy decided we should dress a little slutty. I was definitely feeling naughty. she got us out two faux leather short skirts. one was a straight mini skirt. the other was a short pleated cheerleader style skirt. both were black and looked just like leather.

she gave me a pair of red satin panties, she had a matching pair. she pulled on the mini skirt, it was short and just barely covered her panties. she helped me into the pleated one. mine covered more in length, but lofted out from the pleats, leaving more area under mine, exposing more.

she put on white litte ankle socks on us both. she stepped in black stilettos, and had me in thick sole black patent shiny mary janes with ankle straps. she put on a black sparkle skin tight long sleeve top that exposed her midriff. she buttoned me into a white silk short puffy sleeve shirt.

we looked smoking hot, and definately like sluts. walking past the bar and thru the lobby, she caught me winking and swishing my ass at guys that were looking at me.

we skipped across the street arm in arm.

When we walked in the store, it was pretty overwhelming, racks and racks of skimpy lingerie, lots of devices, harnesses, specialty items, lotions, and lube.

I was lost in there, just like I was lost inside Victoria's Secret. I didn't know where to begin or what to look at. We just kind of roam the isles looking all around.

We were approached by really attractive 40 something year-old. She had huge tits. They were spilling out of a tight, scoop, neck shirt being pushed up and out by a corset that was on top of her clothes, skin tight spandex pants, and 8 inch tall stiletto heels. she was a sexy goddess, I thought to myself was she a porn star?

She was very polite and came over and smiled at us and said, hi my name is Veronica, see anything you like? I blushed and Mandy said we've seen a few things, what would you recommend for a girl who just lost her virginity, and she was pointing at me. I got really embarrassed, and my face was as red as the panties I was wearing.

Ceronica said, we have a girl who crossed over into womanhood, congratulations. How was it? I know sometimes it's painful at first but if it's the right person it can be spectacular. I just said, it was spectacular. Mandy jumped up and said spectacular. It was amazing you should've seen her, no one would've known she was a virgin last night by her petformance.

This time I punched Mandy in the arm. Veronica said, well for a first timer and recently deflowered girl, come over here. look at these, every girl needs lube. now don't get me wrong. There's nothing better than when your juices are flowing, but sometimes guys are in a hurry and don't think about you, that's why you, should think about you.

We have all kinds of different lubes. Warm to touch, some tingle. They also have some that are super slick and we have one that does it all, and that's great when you're doing anal.

She whispered to me, have you thought about doing anal? I thought to myself, lady if you only knew what happened last night. Mandy and I agreed on the lube that does everything, the one that warms, the one that tingles, and numbs and is super slick and slippery.

Then Veronica took us over to the vibrators and dildo section. she showed us a bunch of different kinds and said every girl needs a little pocket rocket. She showed us this little mini silver bullet. She said that is my favorite. a girl cannot go wrong with her trusty little silver bullet. i have one in my purse at all times, you never know when you got a scratch that itch.

Mandy held up a big, life like monster cock and said how about this one? Veronica laughed and said, good choice but for a recently deflowered virgin, I think that might be a little bit out of her league. but, it sounds like you've had some experience. Maybe you should get one for yourself. all three of us started giggling.

She took me over and said, it seems like you two guys are a little more than best friends. have you ever thought about helping each other out? Mandy said, Veronica, why what ever do you mean? she said strap on! have you ever thought about a strap on? you know there's gonna be a time when you're together and horny and just plain sick of guys. and that's where the strap on comes in handy.

you could start out with a skinny one and work your way up to the monster one like she has in her hands. Mandy, I'm sure you can take one that size, but let's pick one that would be more comfortable for both of you.

so she grabbed this 8 inch long, 1 inch thick flesh colored lifelike dildo. It looked just like Trevor's cock, just a little bit longer. and then she showed us two different styles of straps to attach it to. she showed us the one that will hold the bullet in a certain spot against your clit while you service your friend. We agreed to take that one as well.

Veronica said, have you guys ever thought about little bondage? a little role-play? a little S&M? I know you both look pretty innocent, but I'm sure there's wild side in you somewhere. how about some restraints? or maybe a ball gag? these are great, when one of you was being bad, and the other one can take control and offer a little punishment and pleasure at the same time.

Veronica must've seen the shocked look on our face and knew that that was a little bit out of our league at the moment. she led us over to a selection of butt plugs. She said, now girls, let's talk about anal. some girls do, and some girls don't. some girls like it, and some girls won't.

but if you want to be in between those two types of girls, you can have fun with one of these. there was a huge assortment. glass ones, metal ones, hard rubber ones, short ones, big fat stumpy ones.

Veronica picked up a chrome bullet tipped butt plug that had a pink jewel in the handle. she said these are my favorites. They have some weight to them, so once you apply a little lube and press them in, you gotta be careful, as sometimes the weight will cause them to slip right back out.

so my suggestion would be to wear a thong or pantie until you can get used to them. she said, it's totally amazing when you have a plug inside of one hole and something long and hard in the other. Trust me if you thought you've cum before. when you try it this way, it will blow your mind, but unfortunately you'll be ruined. and you'll want it that way all the time and maybe a little more than that. we looked at each other and agreed to take one each. Mandy took the pink Jewel and I decided to go with the blue Jewel.

Veronica rang us up and Mandy paid. Veronica was writting a number down on the back of a card and gave it to us. She said, girls if you have any questions or want to try any new things, or you need someone to show you or teach you, feel free to call me. I'm available 24-7. She told us to enjoy the night and thanked us for shopping. we look at each other and giggled and hurried our way back to our hotel.

we ran thru the lobby and buzzed past the bar. Inside the elevator, Mandy pulled out the monster cock that she had bought. she was waving it in my face, trying to get the tip of the cock to rest on my lips.

I kept looking at her, giving her dirty looks trying to swat it away, and was pointing to the elevator door as it dinged. Mandy quickly dropped it back in the bag and turned around false alarm. There was no one there the elevator closed and we made it to our floor. We both sprinted to our hotel door, trying to beat each other inside.

Mandy, dump the bag out on the bed. She lined up all of her toys in a row and asked me, what would you like to try first my dear?She said, I bet I can guess and she picked up the chrome butt plug. She said let's try out. she pushed me down, making me bend over the bed. she lifted my skirt, Pulled my red panties down. my tucked cock sprang free.

She grabbed the lube, applied a little bit to her her finger tip and pressed it to my rosebud. It started warming instantly to the touch. she worked the tip of her finger inside my hole.

She squirted a big glob of lube on the tip of the butt plug, and then pressed it against the opening of my ass. She twisted it back-and-forth, making sure the lube was smearing inside my hole as the tip was just slightly inside of me. She started pushing, and it spread my hole as wide as it could go.

the tingling and numbing effect of the lube was doing its job, and allowed my sphincter to open up and slurp in the chrome butt plug. It popped right in until the jewel was pressed up against my closed asshole.

She pulled my panties back up, jumped up and bent over pulling her panties down giggling saying my turn so I did the same thing. I put a little bit of lube to the tip of my finger and worked it around the opening of her hole. her pussy was already wet and dripping. I slid the tip of my finger inside of her ass. She started to moan. I pulled my finger out, applied a glob of lube to the tip of her butt plug, and started teasing her with it.

12