Her Tutu was Too Much Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push it slightly in and twisted it around and let it push itself right back out. she kept moaning and was complaining and said, come on, that's not fair. She said, go ahead, put it inside me. and with one eager push, her asshole opened up and swallowed it. It slid in way too easy and her little pink jewel was nestled right between her cheeks.

She got up and strut her way over to the mirror lifting her ass high in the air, spreading her cheeks to see the pink Jewel. she was looking over her shoulder, wiggling her ass, spreading her cheeks wide looking in the mirror, saying I love it, I totally love it. she said wow, it is heavy. I like the way it feels as she pulled her panties up.

She walked over to me, and we started dancing and hopping up and down. as we did, Both of our butt plugs popped out, wedging themselves between or ass cheeks and panties. smearing the lube inside of our panties and all over our ass crack. the look on both of our faces was priceless.

We are both caught off guard at the same time. I reached in my panties and popped mine back in. she did the same to hers. This time. We didn't hop up and down so much. we walked back-and-forth around the room. We would sit down and get back up, sit down, cross our legs. stand up, sit down and squirm and smash our butts into the chair or bed. we would get back up and walk around again. the sensation was beyond great.

We stopped in the middle of the room holding each other's hands, looking each other in the eyes. Mandy said you are so amazing. I love you so much. I looked at her and said, ditto. I put my arms up around the back of her neck pulled her in closely and kissed her softly.

This was different. This was the kiss of love, and not the kiss of lust and ecstasy. She wrapped her arms around my back and pull me close, and hugged me as tight as she could as we kissed.

I let my hand flow down the back of her spine, down her waist. I slipped my hand inside her panties and squeezed her butt. I reached in and was pressing on her Jewel and it would lift her up so she could kiss into my mouth more.

She was enjoying it the pressure of me pushing and our kissing, but I couldn't resist and I grabbed her butt plug with two fingers and pulled it out fast.

She broke our kiss and punched me in the shoulder and said you naughty little slut. you are so naughty. How would you like it if I did that to you and she reached in my panties and pulled my plug out quickly. it had caused my cock to leak pre-cum. My cock was rockhard. It was free in my panties and pointing up and sticking out of the top of the waistband.

she could feel it as we were kissing. I think that's why she was hugging me, so tight pressing her body onto my hardness. She looked at me and looked at the stuff on the bed and said, what do you want to try next?

I looked at her and said whatever you want to try is fine with me. We were both horny as hell at that point.

We stripped off our skirts. Mandy took off her bra. I left mine on. We are both on each sides of the bed, looking at each other, looking at the stuff. Mandy's panties were soaking wet now with excitement on what toy we should play with next.

I told her get up and lay on the bed and she did. I grabbed the monster dildo that she had picked out. you should've seen her eyes. They glistened and sparkled with anticipation of that monster dildo coming near her pussy. she spread her legs wide, the crotch of her panties was soaked. and I could see the jewel of her butt plug moving in and out against her panties. She was working those muscles in her ass.

I climbed between her legs, pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her pussy juices all over the tip of that monster cock.

I kept teasing her with it, rubbing her little nub with the big round bulbous tip and sliding it back down to her wanting hole. Her pussy was hungry for it. She wanted it, but I wasn't ready to give it to her yet. I wanted to teaser with it some more.

She was tossing her head from side to side. She was starting to get pretty vocal, telling me to give it to her. stick it inside me, fuck me with that big cock.

It was pretty erotic, hearing those words come out of her mouth. I wished, I had something to stick in there to shut her up for a minute or two while I played with her.

I forgot we had the other life like cock. the smaller one. I grabbed it, reached up and stuffed it in her mouth. She grabbed it and started fucking her own mouth with it.

I was rubbing her clit pretty fast with the tip of the monster cock, but not as fast as she was fucking her mouth with the dildo. And then I stopped and hesitated for a few moments. I swear her pussy lips were reaching out, trying to grab that cock out of my hand.

I lowered the tip to her opening and pushed it in. I watched the tip dissapear as her pussy swallowed it. She was lifting her pelvis up as I was pushing it in. by the time I had 3 inches in, her butt cheeks were already lifting off the bed.

I worked in as far as it would go. Until I hit the bottom of her Pussy. There was still about 4 inches of that monster dildo hanging out, but I pulled it back slowly twisting and thrust it in really hard. She was moaning all over that dildo fucking her mouth.

her pussy was leaking so much juice, so much cream. It was starting to lather up around the sides of that monster cock. Her girl goo was trickling out of her coating the pink jewel of her butt plug.

I fucked her hard and Fast with that monster cock. Her pussy was turning into a cream factory. I pushed it in deep again and held it there. I climbed up and started licking the trail of cream off of her pink Jewel. the flick of my tongue, and the movement of the butt plug caused her to scream.

she threw the dildo out of her mouth, she started gripping the bed Lifting her butt as high in the air she could. I licked it and followed the trail of sweet tangy pussy batter up around the dildo lodged in her pussy. It had her spread so wide. It was hard to get up to the top where her clit was.

I found it. It flicked it with my tongue a few times, and she kept lifting her butt off the bed to meet my mouth. I locked onto it and started sucking it. as I was sucking, I grabbed the dildo and pulled it in and out and started fucking her again.

She was tossing her head from side to side, gripping the bed tight and at one moment it must've been too intense. she started pushing my head down, trying to push me off of he clit. She had reached her plateau. There was no more orgasm left in after this one.

I withdrew the dildo and her pussy stayed open for a few seconds I could see all the way inside of her, and then, like at the end of a play, When the curtains close slowly. I watched her pussy lips do the same thing.

She lifted her butt at the air, squeezed her thighs together. She was squealing, biting her lip, and then held there for a few seconds. she held still, her body was lifted in the air frozen in time.

Then she collapsed on the bed. she twisted from side to side, clamping her thighs together she put her hands down in between her legs, holding her pussy tight.

She was starting to curl up in the fetal position. She was shaking. I moved up behind her, scooted in and wrapped my arms around her and held onto her tight.

She was breathing heavily. she didn't say a word. Her eyes were closed, and her heavy breathing started to slow. She had stopped shaking, and now was stretching her legs out straight. She brought her hands up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her neck and held onto me.

For a few minutes, she was so soft, so vulnerable. right at that moment I kissed the back of her earlobe, and kiss softly on the side and back of her neck. She turned around in my arms to face me. she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing. she was kissing me so hard. I thought she was gonna break my mouth, when she lifted off of me, she said that was the ultimate, my words can't even describe just what happened right now.

She said, thank you. she said, Veronica was right. I think at this moment right now, I just realized, I am ruined. It's gonna have to be like this all the time or we're gonna have to find something else that we can do just like what just happened.

I said you're welcome. I love you, I had fun. she said, lay back. you're about to have some more fun. Mandy hopped off the bed and was looking around the room for that dildo that she threw.

She grabbed the harness and stepped inside of it, securing it around her panties and waist. She took the dildo and slipped it through a ring. It was secured at the base with the balls hanging out. it dangled down from the weight.

She told me to get up on the bed. I got up on the bed my knees and buried my face into the pillow. I knew what she wanted to do. She climbed up behind me and slapped my ass and turned me over. She said, I want to see your face. so she grabbed my waist and pulled me down to her.

she was lifting my legs up and pushing them back so my knees were touching my chest. she grabbed my panties and started to tug them over my ass cheeks. I squeezed my legs together so she could get them over my knees and I slipped one foot out of leg opening and let them dangle around my ankle.

it was a pretty sight. red satin panties around a white lace edge ankle sock, locked in shiny black patent leathet mary janes.

She grabbed my jewel and started flicking it with her fingers, pushing it in and trying to pull it out. It didn't want to come out. My asshole was gripping onto it tight. It was heavy and I like the feeling. it wanted to stay. but Mandy wanted it out and she grabbed it and pulled it out hard and fast.

If it wasn't for the numbing lube, I'm sure it would've hurt. She grabbed the bottle of lube put a big glob in the palm of her hand. She pushed my legs back and dropped her palm under my butt, smearing the glob up the crack of my ass, almost to my balls.

She use her leftovers and wiped it all over the dildo. she rested the tip of it on my ass hole and she was trying to push it in while she held my legs back to my chest.

It was no use. I was too tight, and even though the dildo was firm, it was silicone and would bend with every push she tried.

I wrapped my arms under my knees, and I reached down with one hand and held a tip against my asshole. She reached out with both hands and pushed. The cock slid through both of our hands and entered me.

Since I was numb, I felt no pain, only pleasure, and it didn't take her long to bottom out hitting my prostate. She slapped my hands to let go of my legs so I could spread them wide. She wanted to see my face as she started fuckng me.

She was pulling back and sliding in slow, deep steady pushes. She kept the slow pace and was watching my face the whole time. My cock was hard and leaking pre-cum everywhere with every deep push she gave me.

She reached down and grabbed my hard cock to hang on to so she could push in deeper with every thrust. She started to pick up the pace and started to talk dirty, saying, you like this cock don't you bitch.

She said take that cock you slut.

She said, make your pussy milk the cum out of that cock.

She was starting to fuck me faster, and the jerky motion was causing her to jack me off at the same time. I was lost in the pleasure of my ass being filled.

She started calling me, Charlotte saying, take it Charlotte, take it all. take that cock deep in your pussy. She was really getting into it. It was too much for me at that point. the dirty talk, that ass stuffing that I was getting, and the jerking on my cock had me erupting. the first shot of cum, shot so far it landed on my face. the second glob shot out and landed on my chest, the third and fourth shot out, but not very far and oozed all over Mandy's hands.

I just came as big as she did when I was fucking her. It was a huge load, it had so much forced. I couldn't believe it hit my face, I could feel it running down my cheek and trickling into my mouth on the side. I stuck my tongue out to swipe up as much as I could reach.

At that moment, I realize Mandy did not stop fucking me. She started to fuck me harder and faster than she had ever done. She was bucking her hips pretty wildly, thrusting forward as deep as she couldgo. pulling out and going back in faster and faster.

She got to the point where she was hitting bottom so much. I thought my prostate was going to explode at that moment. and It did. my cock erupted again and was squirting more cum all over her hands. it was just leaking like crazy.

I was tossing my head from side to side. I was gripping on to the bed. she was fucking me faster and I was lifting my ass up off of the bed trying to meet her every thrust. She was giving it to me hard, and then she collapsed on top of me, she was completely worn out and tired from pounding my ass.

I know exactly how she feels after a good fucking, you use almost every muscle in your body to give it hard to the one you're fucking.

she fell On top of me, breathing hard into my neck, the trail of cum on my face had dripped down that far and it must've hit her lips because it turned her wild. She started licking. She started licking all the way up my neck, across my cheek, above my eyebrow, and then stopped and kiss me.

I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her back and held her there. The dildo was still lodged in my ass, and it felt good to be filled. and the slickness of the cum on my chest and her hard nipples smearing it in my chest and my bra, and the stickiness of it has our belly's separated when we breathed in and out. was out of this world.

I told Mandy you were right, it's just like Veronica said, I think I'm ruined now also. I think we're gonna have to find a way for each of us to have a monster cock inside of us whenever we fuck.

Maybe next time we can invite Trevor and each one of us can take turns, sucking on his cock while the other fucks from behind with the strap on.

Mandy said, I'm way ahead of you that's exactly what I was thinking. Do you want to call him up here tonight?

I said no, I think this is a mind blowing experience that we need not to share with anyone else right now.

She looked at me and said you're such a naughty girl I have a feeling I just turned you into a cum hungry slut. I said, I'm just taking up after you. following your lead. we both broke into laughter.

12