All Comments on 'Her Tutu was Too Much Pt. 02'

by Devilsoctane

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@Devilsoctane you write beautifully about the hot sex between Mandy, Paul-Charlotte and Trevor, and what I like most is Mandy and Paul-Charlotte's approach to each other, where in every approach, kiss, caress and sex you can see the feeling of love and not dispassionate sex .

I have become very attached to and even love Paul-Charlotte, his personality, character, and the feelings he expresses towards Mandy. I really wonder about the future fate of Mandy and Paul-Charlotte, will their love lead to a wedding? And how will Paul's sister, Charlotte, perceive their love? Please expand on Paul-Charlotte and Mandy's love and include Paul's sister in the whole, and maybe how their parents will perceive their love?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧👧🏻.

SouperKev777SouperKev7775 months ago

This is a hot story and I can’t wait for the next chapter I think he needs to get some fake real boobs from surgery, I think that would be so cool and hot at the same time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevilsoctane@Devilsoctane
Devilishly good when i want to be! Feeling sexy, really is sexy Dress up, pretend, cum, usually in that order. I have never seen lingerie or panties I didn’t like. If I could only get my wife in them. Am I a lesbian trapped in a mans body or a man who wants to be trapped in l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES