Her Tutu was Too Much Pt. 03

Story Info
Mandy tells my sister about me being her.
3.7k words
4.61
3.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and I had a wonderful weekend. Three days and two nights in the hotel, the room was filled with lust, desire and love.

Mandy helped me pick out the right outfit to wear home. I love the feeling of wearing panties and a bra, a short skirt or short sundress. It made me feel special and it made me look special, there was a spring and sassiness in my step. And a twinkle in my eye and smile, causing dimples.

The new me was more confident, more outgoing, more open. And I guess I was a little too flirty. The hotel desk clerk had slipped me his number with the receipts when we checked out.

On the drive home Mandy and I discussed on how we were going to handle the next few days. I didn't want to go back to being the old me. He was lazy and no fun but I couldn't return home looking like my sister.

When we got home to Mandy's house, and we went upstairs to her room. Mandy had a sad look on her face when she helped me take off my make up. I was taking off my skirt and undoing my bra and I was about to slide out of my panties when Mandy stopped me.

She said honey, don't take those off. Leave them on, you can hide them under your clothes. I agreed and told her that I would be thinking about her the whole time I was wearing them.

Mandy kept all my outfits and I headed back over to my house. I went in my room, jumped on the bed and kept running the memories of the weekend through my brain.

I was lying on the bed with my hands inside my jeans rubbing my cock through the panties I was wearing. Caressing my hard on, feeling the silkiness of the panties against my skin.

A couple of hours later I heard Charlotte come into the house. I went downstairs and she was standing in the kitchen with her bags looking through some mail.

I went to the refrigerator to get something to drink. It was hard for me to look her in the eyes. She shocked me when she said, aren't you gonna come over here and give your big sister a hug.

I set my drink on the counter, and walked up and gave her a hug. She squeezed me tight hugging me hard. Then she whispered in my ear and said, thank you for helping out Mandy.

I was caught off guard, I didn't know what she meant, but I said thanks, and pulled away from her.

Later that evening, mom was making dinner and asked me to set the table and set an extra place for Mandy. my eyes lit up and I got excited. I asked my mom, for Mandy? Mom said, yes Mandy is joining us for dinner tonight.

I was excited and ran back upstairs, I wanted to put on something special for her, but I didn't know what to put on, or how to dress.

I grabbed my butt plug, lubed it up and plopped it in my ass. My cock got instantly hard. I found a pair of panties that her and I like the most. I put them on under my jeans and went downstairs to watch TV until it was dinner time. My hard on was stroked by the panties as i walked down the stairs.

If there would have been a few more steps, I would've cum right there in my panties and jeans.

At the dinner table, Mandy sat next to Charlotte, and I sat across from Mandy next to my mom. Dad was at the head of the table. I kept looking at Mandy and she had a twinkle in her eye every time we locked eyes.

I was squirmy, rocking my ass from side to side, feeling the panties in my jeans and trying to spread my ass cheeks so the butt plug would hit the chair bottom.

Every time I would squirm, the pressure on the butt plug would cause my cock to grow harder inside my panties.

Mandy knew what I was doing. She knew that I had my butt plug-in, and she would smile every time she would see me squirm.

Mandy and Charlotte were engaged in conversation, mostly about Charlotte's trip, and then it led to the recital and how did it go? Mandy said it went great. The recital went off without a hitch. All the girls performed beautifully, and the parents were very pleased.

Charlotte looked at me and said, thank you very much for helping out Mandy. I was confused a little bit. I didn't know what she meant. Did Mandy tell her? Mom butt in and said, I didn't know you helped out Mandy for the recital. That's wonderful. I'm glad you got out of the house.

After I cleared the table. Mandy and Charlotte were in the living room talking. Mandy kept looking at me and I kept looking at her every chance I had.

Charlotte pulled Mandy up and they went upstairs to her room. I followed right behind them and went into mine. I could hear them talking giggling and then the room got very quiet.

Then there was a knock on my door. I opened it. Mandy and Charlotte were both standing there. Charlotte asked if they could come in. I said sure, why not.

I was playing video games and turned it off and turned around and asked them what's up?

Charlotte said, I want to thank you so much for everything you did for Mandy and me. I said, I didn't do anything. Charlotte said, you were very big help and I want you to know how much I really appreciate it.

Charlotte then shocked me, she then showed me her phone and showed me a video. It was a video of the recital and me dressed as her. I didn't know what to say. I was getting red and embarrassed.

Charlotte told me how wonderful I was, and how beautiful I looked. She told me that she had seen the video posted on one of the parents Instagram, she was shocked at first, then she realized who it was.

Charlotte then shocked me by telling me that Mandy told her everything. Everything that her and I did the whole entire weekend. My face was so red, I was so hot, I thought I was going to pass out.

Mandy came over and grabbed my hand and just sat beside me. Charlotte came over and grabbed my other hand and was patting it, telling me, it's OK, I love you. I want to thank you again for helping my best friend.

Don't be mad at Mandy for telling me. After all, we are best friends and we tell each other everything. And I bet you didn't know this, but Mandy and I, we've made out a couple times. I know Mandy has always had the hots for me. I love her, but just not in that kind of way.

I can see that she's really happy that she's found you, and that you have found her also. So anyway, that I can help you and her be together, I am more than willing to lend a hand.

And with that, I said, thanks. But I didn't know what else to say. My whole life had been in blur up until this past weekend, and then my eyes were opened up and it was perfectly clear on who I wanted to be.

Now I'm standing here in my room with a girl that I love, and my sister, who just found out that I want to be her sister.

Charlotte told me, that she loves me, and no matter what I do, or who I want to be, she will always be there for me.

Charlotte was leaving the room, and pulled the door closed and soon as that door shut, Mandy pushed me and jumped on me onto the bed.

Her hands were diving into the front of my jeans, and she was feeling my soft, limp cock. She was kissing me passionately, trying to make my cock hard.

I didn't take, but a few minutes of kissing, and I was instantly hard again. She got up and locked my bedroom door and dropped her jeans and panties to the floor.

She bent over to pick them up and I could see her pink Jewel. She had her butt plug in also. She came over to the bed and pulled my jeans off, but left my panties on.

Mandy got on the bed, fishing my cock out of the top of my panties, and started sucking my rockhard shaft. She was playing with the crotch of my panties, and was pushing and pulling on my butt plug as she sucked.

It took a few minutes until I was rocking my pelvis, helping her push on my butt plug and thrusting my cock up into her mouth that she was bobbing up and down on it.

I exploded, filling her mouth. I wasn't done squirting and she had popped off of my shaft and jumped up and sat her pussy right down on it, trying to get the last squirt inside of her.

She started riding me, and bent over and started letting my cum drip out of her mouth, aiming it for my mouth. She was letting the cum out of her mouth dribble into mine.

As soon as the cum had transferred from her to me. She locked her lips on mine, and our tongues were dancing as we both were swallowing, sucking, and kissing. All the while her ass was bobbing up and down on my shaft.

I could feel her coming on my cock and I could feel it in her mouth and she was trying to moan. I reached up and grabbed her tight, pulling her down on me.

We laid there locked in our embrace our bodies melted together. I could feel her juices running down my shaft onto my balls.

I was feeling down her back and grabbed her butt. And I reached and started pressing and pulling on her Jewel. Her eyes lit up wide. She started grinding on my cock more. She was still kissing me and I could feel her cum one more time.

She sat up and nestled her pussy down onto my belly. I was using my thumb to rub her clit while she sat there, staring at me, with her hands fondling my breasts.

She then asked me if I wanted bigger breasts. I told her I think so? I love yours, and I love the way mine feel, while I'm wearing a bra.

Mandy told me she had went back to the boutique where we bought our toys, she said I have something for you and she got off put her jeans back on and went into Charlotte's room.

She came back with a shoebox. it was white with pink ribbon around it. She came over to the bed and sat beside me and said here open it up.

I pulled the tail of the ribbon and untied it and slipped it off, and I opened the box and wrapped in pink tissue, or two silicone fake breasts. They were beautiful they almost matched hers.

Mandy took them out of the box and held them up and placed them on my chest. She said hold these here for a second, and she hopped back to take a look. She said perfect. They are the perfect size for you.

Mandy said, I'll have to get you a couple different bras, some soft cup ones so these nipples can show through. If you think you've turned heads before, when you're wearing these, guys are gonna break their necks to get a look at you.

And as a girl, you will not believe how much power these two things have over everyone around you. she told me to try these out and if I wanted real ones, we would come up with a plan to find a way to pay for them.

I thanked her, and said they're lovely, I can't wait to wear them. But, I have no opportunity now.

Mandy said, don't worry Charlotte and I have come up with a plan, all three of us are going to transfer to college on the other side of town.

All three of us are gonna be roommates. But as far as anyone else is concerned, it'll be me Charlotte and her twin sister.

So I'll take the box with me back to my house and tomorrow you can come over and Charlotte and I are going to dress you up. we're going to go looking for an apartment.

I told Mandy, that I don't think I'm comfortable dressing up in front of Charlotte. Mandy said, don't be silly. She's already seen the video, and I've told her about everything that happened this past weekend, so you really have nothing to be embarrassed about. And I can't wait to show you off to her.

Mandy left. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the cum taste in my mouth. And the crusty pussy juice that was dried up on my shriveled cock. But I fell asleep.

The next morning I couldn't wait to get over to Mandy's house. Charlotte wasn't there yet and I went in to Mandy's shower and removed all my body hair.

Mandy was there to dry me off. And she already had an outfit picked out for me. She was doing my make up and fixing my hair in two tiny pigtails up on the top of my head with little pink bows. They matched my pink eyeshadow.

There was a knock on the door, and Charlotte walked in. Mandy spun me around and Charlotte's eyes lit up and she was smiling the biggest smile I've seen her do in a long time.

Charlotte said, O.M.G! Is that you? I can't believe how beautiful you are in person. I could see how pretty you looked in the video, but this is amazing.

She spun me around, so we're both looking in the mirror at the same time. We did look like twins. Charlotte, told Mandy, can you do my make up like hers. I wanna look like twins. This will be fun.

It was good to see Charlotte's eyes light up and sparkle. And Mandy was real excited as she had two best friends and one lover, who looked just like her best friend.

Mandy fixed Charlotte's makeup and hair and we looked identical. Mandy pulled out a dress, the same style as my sundress, but it was a light pale blue, where mine was pink. She handed it to Charlotte and Charlotte took her clothes off right in front of me and slipped into her dress.

I was a little bit embarrassed, but I've seen my sister in her underwear many times. Her body was just as beautiful as Mandy's except she was a little flat chested. Where I now had full C cup breasts, pushing out the front of my sundress.

My breasts forms caused the scoop neck line of the dress to give me ample cleavage. I loved the weight of them. They reminded me of Mandy's breasts, and how they feel when she's laying on top of me, heavy and firm.

Then Mandy turned around and grabbed a box and handed it to Charlotte. She said I had a feeling you wanted to be a twin, so I got you a set as well.

Charlotte's eyes lit up. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves of her sundress, pulling it down and took off her bra. It was kind of erotic, and I was definitely getting hard looking at the fake breast forms and my sisters, hard nipples.

I watched her putting on the new soft cup bra that Mandy handed her. And filling the cups with the new breast forms and then slipping her arms back into the sleeves of the dress and pulling it up over top of her new tits.

We all stood there, looking in the mirror, and if we would've had a camera, it would've been a perfect picture to send in to Playboy or one of those magazines. we looked like three hot college girls.

Mandy said, let's go, but be quiet, as we had to sneak down the stairs so her mom wouldn't see two Charlotte's together.

My sister was behind me as we went out the door, and I got in the front seat of the car and she got into the backseat. She was very pleased at how I looked and acted. She couldn't help but notice the spring in my step and the bounciness with each step I took.

She leaned forward and said, you're very pretty I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you are here, and glad you are like this.

We are singing to the music, Taylor, Swift songs, as we rolled down the highway.

We pulled up to this apartment complex and went to the office when we met this pretty hot looking guy. He greeted us and introduced himself as Chad, and said, hi ladies welcome. he told us that our application looked great and asked if we would like to see the apartment.

We were all holding, hands giggling, as we walked behind him down the hall. He stopped and opened an apartment door and let us walk inside first, he was being a real gentleman.

He showed us the apartment and the balcony and pointed to the pool and the Jacuzzi and the workout room and told us about the nightlife here and all the neighbors and how it was pretty young crowd.

I was shocked when he said, he was glad that Trevor had recommended us. It was at that moment that there was a knock on the opened front door.

My eyes lit up when I saw Trevor standing there. Trevor said, hi fancy meeting you here. I started to smile and blush. Mandy was whispering to Charlotte, telling her who Trevor was.

Chad had taken Mandy and Charlotte out to the balcony and left me standing in the kitchen with Trevor.

trevor came up and instantly wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. His hand was instantly under the back of my sundress feeling my ass.

My cock was instantly hard and straining against the fabric of my panties. My asshole puckered, sucking on my butt plug, and my hole was quivering. I broke away real quickly as I was embarrassed that my sister might've seen what we were doing.

We carried on with small talk, and we walked out onto the balcony with Chad and the girls. Mandy said, aren't you going to introduce Trevor. I introduced Trevor to my sister Charlotte.

Trevor was a little confused as he thought my name was Charlotte, but he reached his hand out and shook hands with my sister.

Then Trevor quickly grab my hand and pulled me through the living room and said follow me I want to show you my apartment. I tried to protest, but Mandy pushed me off, saying it's OK go on.

Trevor's apartment was right across the hall diagonally. He opened the door and pulled me in, shutting the door with his foot.

He wrapped his arms around me again and was kissing me passionately and I started kissing him back. I was pressing my tits against his chest and he pulled back a bit and said, oh, where'd you get these?

I said, Mandy gave them to me yesterday to try on. he said, I like them and started kissing me and feeling my ass. His grip on my ass had his fingers between my cheeks, pulling them apart, and he felt my butt plug, and started pushing and pressing on it as he kissed me.

Trevir then dropped to his knees, lifting my sundress up pulling my panties down and fishing my cock out. he started sucking on my cock and my eyes were closed. My head was thrown back and my mouth was wide open moaning.

He was sucking and pressing and pulling on my butt plug at the same time. The hotness of his actions had me shooting my cum right away.

He sucked me good and swallowed everything I had, and then tucked my cock into my panties as he pulled them up and stood up and started kissing me. I just love the way I cum tasted on someone else's tongue.

He broke away and said thanks I needed that. And he said it looks like you needed it also. I was trying to regain my composure and said yes.

He said come on let me take it back over, I'm so glad that you're moving in. We can have lots of fun together. It'll be great.

We came back in the door. The girls were grinning at me. They could see my cheeks were flushed, and my face was red. Trevor and Chad gave each other a high five.

Mandy whispered in my ear, you little slut what did you do? I just whispered and said I didn't do anything it was all him.

We thanked Chad as we were exiting the apartment, and the plan was set for us to move in at the end of the month.

Trevor grabbed me and planted a big kiss on my mouth. I could still taste my cum on his tongue. I broke away, embarrassed as my sister was watching. He reached over and kissed Mandy equally as passionately as he just did me. i'm sure she could taste my cum on his tongue and breath as they kissed.

We said our goodbyes, and we're walking out to the car, giggling, holding each other's hands, excited that we just signed the papers for our first apartment together.

In the car, Charlotte asked me who Trevor was? I was embarrassed, but Mandy spoke up and told Charlotte that he was my new boyfriend. I was embarrassed and said, no he's not. Mandy said, yeah that's right he's our boyfriend.

We couldn't wait for the month to end so we could start our new lives together.