Her Tutu was Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said this is gonna be so much fun. What do you want to shop for first? Accessories, shoes, lingerie, cocktail dresses?

She said, don't worry we're shopping for all of it, and don't worry about the money it's all on me.

We went into forever 21. I was nervous and I did not know what to do, she held onto my hand and took me around rack after rack. Should I pick something out? whatever you like and pick out a few things so we can go in the dressing room and try them on.

We want to get the right fit, and the size you need. I Started to run my fingers over the clothing hanging on hangers. I would stop once in a while and pull something out.

She said, no, no, I don't want you to think like a guy. She said come on where's my girlfriend from last night, come on Charlotte close your eyes and picture yourself in outfits.

I picked out a few cute tops, and Mandy paired them with some shorts, and some baggy pants that had ripped holes in the knees. I also picked out a few dresses.

She took me back to the changing room and we went inside, she was giggling as she hung the clothes on the hook. She didn't waste any time, and took off my dress, i was getting hard, and my cock was trying to spring free from its pantie crotch prison.

I tried on the outfits and modeled for her. I was really starting to feel pretty, and special when I have the dresses on, and she can tell I like those the most. we took two after I got dressed, went up to the counter and paid for them.

As we exited the store across the way was Victoria's Secret. She was practically dragging me, she was more excited than I was. I have always wanted to go in there but I've always been scared. I've always stayed outside when my sister went in to go shopping.

I was in heaven, it was beautiful, rows, and rows and racks of brassieres, panties of every kind and color. Some loungewear and some naughty night wear.

I didn't need any help in the store, Mandy saw exactly what I was gravitating towards, she said, my girlfriend has good taste. And not only that, you are a sexy little minx aren't you.

She went over and picked out some lingerie for her. We headed to the changing rooms to try stuff on. I was excited, definitely hard, and since she took off my dress and my bra, and she was pulling my panties down my cock sprang out, Almost slapping her in the face.

She giggled, and she said there's some panties I'm gonna get for you that will help tuck that thing back. She left me in there all by myself, I've always been fascinated by my sister's underwear and I have tried some on many times. And would jackoff dressed as her.

But this was heaven, this was stuff that I picked out for me to wear. I tried everything on, and I was down to my last set when Mandy walk back in. She startled me, and I forgot that the door was not locked, I thought. Oh thank God no one else open the door. Otherwise they would've seen my hard cock.

Mandy said, oh, I like that one, we're definitely getting that one. then she handed me a thong, it was smaller than the size I would probably wear, but it was spandex super thick, super stretchy.

She said, here try this on, and she help me tuck back my penis, it was such a delight, the way it encased my shaft. The way it would hold it back, stretching it, so the tip of my cock was almost resting on my asshole.

She said those are perfect, she said, leave those on, and ripped the tag off. She handed me the panties I was wearing. I said here put these on over those.

I did and we both looked down at the same time. It was amazing the perfect little V in the front. I had the perfect pussy.

We took all of our prizes to the cash register and paid. And we exited the store and Mandy said I'm hungry and thirsty. How about you? Let's go up to the food court.

As we were going up the escalator, two guys got right behind us. They were about 10 steps down, and the perfect angle for them to look up both of our dresses.

I glanced back, I knew they could see our panties. Mandy was right. I felt the tingle in my crotch. It was fun Knowing that they were looking at my pretty panties.

We stepped off the escalator, walked through the food court, got some stuff to eat, and sat down on these barstools. They were high stools, and the bar in front of us held our food and the bags. I forgot I was in a dress, especially a short one. Yes.

There was a bunch of guys sitting in a booth, looking our way, smiling. I was giving them the perfect show of my panties. so much so, that they could tell exactly what color and what detail they had on them.

Mandy punched me in the arm and said you little flirt. I didn't know you were an exhibitionist. I got embarrassed really quick my face was getting flushed. She said I can't believe you're showing off your panties to all these guys in the mall. I quickly closed my legs.

She said, you like it, trust me, you should feel how wet my panties are right now, just thinking about you showing yours off to those boys and me knowing I'm gonna be the one inside those later.

I must've leaked up a little pre-cum myself as my panties felt like they were getting wet just from the way she was talking.

We finished our food. She said, come on let's go pick out dresses. I started the protest and said this is way too much. This is enough already. We only have a few more days I'll never have the opportunity to wear the stuff again.

She said don't be ridiculous. You're my girlfriend now, don't you want to be my girlfriend? And to be my girlfriend, you have to dress this way.

I thought about it and agreed and followed her to this really nice dress shop. It had long gowns, prom dresses, formal evening wear, and we found the section with short pretty cocktail dresses.

My eyes lit up, they were the prettiest things I've ever seen. I couldn't resist running my fingers over them, pulling the hems out to see how pretty they were. I picked one out and held it up to me.

Mandy said, oh my, that looks so good on you. Look, they have my size Also, should we be twinzies? I smiled and shook my head yes.

We grabbed three dresses and headed to the dressing room.

Inside, we tried them on. I felt so elegant almost like a princess. The way the dress fit, really enhanced my body. And Mandy was always dropdead gorgeous. Looks like a movie star, beautiful in every way, and she swished hers back-and-forth.

We picked the perfect pair of dresses a matched set. We went up to the cash register they were expensive. They were $150 each. I told Mandy no, we can't get these. Mandy assured me that they were worth it, especially for the after party after the recital.

I forgot, after every recital, there is an after party. Mandy said that the girls did not want to have the after party in the studio so I picked a restaurant near this hotel and there's a really cool nightclub around the corner. So, guess where we're going after the party.

I grabbed our dresses and other bags, and as we walked out the door. Mandy looked at me and said, shoe time! We definitely gotta have the right heels to go with these dresses.

So we went over to the shoe store, it had beautiful heels, sandals, boots, and then I saw them, I knew exactly the ones I wanted.

they were strappy, silver, with sparkles, little tiny diamonds all over them, and it looks like it had a 6 inch heel.

I picked them up, and Mandy said good choice girl, you really do have good taste. She held it up to the salesman and gave him our sizes. we proceeded to sit down.

He brought out the boxes and slip first one onto Mandy's foot as she was buckling the strap around her ankle he placed the other one on her other foot. she buckled that one, stood up walking in them.

He grabbed my foot, and I flinched, it felt different being touched my a guy, as i was pretending to be a girl. As he was doing my other shoe, Mandy, cleared her throat. And as I looked at her, she was nodding down for me to look down.

Again, I forgot i was a girl in a short dress. The whole time I had given him the most intimate view of my pantied Pussy. I got embarrassed again. Mandy started Fanning herself, pretending that she was hot.

The salesman took my hand and helped me stand up. I teetered a little bit and he grabbed under my arms cupping my elbows. To stabilize me. He was looking me directly in the eyes. did he know? I thought to myself. could he tell I wasn't a girl. but he smiled, and his hand lingered on my arm as I stepped away from him.

Mandy and I walked to the mirror, the heels were perfect. Mandy thought so as well. she leaned and whispered and said my pussy is soaking wet right now you are so hot. I can't wait to get you home.

And she said, I think that guy can't wait to get you home either. Why don't you give them your number, you little flirt, I started to giggle, and Mandy giggled with me.

We paid for the shoes gathered up everything and headed out of the mall. We put everything in your car and we're singing along together on the drive back to her house.

We carried everything upstairs, and as I was dropping the bags, she pushed me from behind, and I went face down onto the bed.

She lifted. They hem of my dress up over the top of my pantied ass, and started giving me the best butt massage I've ever had. and that's because I've never had one before.

she caressed my panties, tickled them and kneaded my butt cheeks like they were a big pile of bread dough. I kept raising my butt to meet her every touch.

She let her fingers trace the edge of the elastic pantie leg openings. and follow them down between my thighs. The sensation was unbelievable, I was so relaxed and definitely horny.

Her fingers kept rubbing the crotch of the panties, and she was tickling the head of my penis every time. She said, I know where your sensitive spot is and tickled my cock. She said, such a pretty little clit.

She could definitely feel the dampness in my panties. pre-cum, had soaked them. I must've dozed off for a few minutes, then I woke all of a sudden when she smacked my ass really hard.

She said that's what you get for being a sexy little flirt. I rolled over so she wouldn't smack my butt again. She dove on top of me. She parted my thighs with hers, and started grinding her wet panties onto mine.

Her pussy was on fire, and her panties were soaking wet. They were making my panties wet. She rocked her pelvis, back-and-forth grinding her pussy and my mine.

She was definitely super horny, and ready to go. she went off on me. She had an orgasm that made her whole body shake, it was even shaking the bed.

Then, when she stopped, she slid down, and shocked me when she started licking my panties.

She was licking and licking all the wetness off of them, all of her pussy juice that she had just rubbed all over them.

She was a maniac, the way she licked drove me nuts. My cock was straining so much under the tight thong inside my pretty panties.

Then she did a flip, landing, straddling my face. I had the perfect view of her panties and ass. She lowered herself down as much as he could, and I raise my head to meet her.

She started licking my panties again, burying her nose deep into my crotch, I matched her, lick for lick, nose rub for nose rub. Pantie biting for pantie biting.

It must've been too much for her, all the excitement of the day, watching me, unwillingly, unknowingly, flirt, and unwillingly and unknowingly, showing my panties to guys.

She sank as low as she could grinding her panties all over my face. I reached to pull them aside, so I could start licking her pussy. but she reached back and slapped my hands, I guess it wasn't part of her fantasy.

She came again, harder this time than she did before, and she raised her face up from my panties and sat up, smashing me underneath hers. she was smothering me, I couldn't breathe. I was about to pass out when she came to her senses her orgasm was over and she raised off so I can catch my breath.

She said that's enough girlfriend. let's get ready for practice. This is our last dress rehearsal before the recital, and this is a full dress rehearsal so you're not wearing just an old practice leotard this time.

She opened the closet door and pulled out a beautiful satin boned with intricate detail leotard. It was black, shiny, and all the little tiny sparkles glistened in the light.

She said here you go, my dear, the black swan. Go get out of your dress and panties. Make sure you leave the thong on. You won't need the bra under it as I bought you some breast enhancement forms from Victoria's Secret while you were trying on panties.

I put on the sheer black silky tights, and she help me step in to the black satin leotard, it had a ribbon in the back, and she told me to take a deep breath and she pulled it tight, making me exhale all of the air I just taken in. I was flushed and i couldn't breathe as she tied it tight.

She pulled it very tight, she grabbed a breast form, sprayed it with some type of spray, and she pulled the front of the leotard out and fastened the form to my breast, she did the same for the other side, and snap the leotard back over, giving me cleavage.

I looked in the mirror and I was gorgeous, the perfect ballerina she did my make up extra heavy with extra eyeshadow. She redid my hair, pulled it skin tight so hard I thought that I was going to have Chinese eyes for the rest of the night.

She got dressed in hers and asked me to tie her in the back. I thought, this is perfect, i will get my revenge on her for tying mine so tight. she took a deep breath, as I pulled. she exhaled, and she loved it. She told me tighter. I thought I was gonna pull the ribbons right off the leotard.

We slipped on some ugg boots and put a baggy sweatshirt over, grabbed the dance bags. Headed downstairs to the car.

This time her mom met us at the bottom of the stairs, I froze in panic. She said, oh hi Charlotte, I didn't know you got back, I thought you were still in New York with the law firm. I just smiled in Mandy push past me. She said oh mom, you don't know anything we are late for dress rehearsal and Mandy pulled me past her mom and out the door.

When we got to the studio, the girls were already outside waiting to get in, they were excited for the final rehearsal. I guess I was too. I couldn't wait to put that tutu back on again.

Soon as we got in, I went to the closet door and started handing the girls their tutus, I took mine and stepped into it, pulling it up. the sensation I got, as it snuggled my crotch almost had me cum right there. I did change my thoughts and quickly grabbed the white one and ran it over to Mandy so she could step into hers.

Mandy had the music on. the girls were already warming up. She clapped her hands and said positions positions. I trotted it over to where I was supposed to stand. the bouncing of the stiff lace, tugging on the built-in pantie was sending signals through the crotch electrifying and tingling my tucked cock.

After practice, and I hung up all the tutus for the girls, and Mandy came over, took me by the hand she took me over the mirrors. she danced around me this time, not so ballerina like, she was trying to seduce me.

But she didn't have to. I wanted her to just as much as she wanted me. She danced around me, twirling me making me dizzy. she fell to the floor and felt my legs all the way up, rubbing the back of her hand under my crotch.

.

She knew exactly what she was doing, she was working it good. I think this is the fantasy she's always had, and I knew she wanted more, but we couldn't mess up the outfits. She stopped spinning me, and catched me in her arms and locked me in a firm embrace, and kissed me passionately.

The blinds were still open in the studio, and if anybody walked by they would've had one steamy show as we made out kissing.

She took me by the hand, pulled off our tutus and said leave the dance bags here. We jumped into the UGG boots, we didn't even bother to put the sweatshirts on.

We jumped in the car and she was driving like a maniac trying to get back to her house. She pulled me as fast as she could up the stairs. She slammed the door and locked it. She undressed me, and herself in record time. She pushed me back on the bed and jumped on me, kissing me where she had left off at the studio.

It was the hottest Makeout session I've ever had. She was moaning as she was smashing her tits into mine. I guess the girth of hers against the breast forms that I had on, was really sending her deep into her wildest fantasy.

I could feel the steam coming off of her pussy as she was slowly grinding against my crotch again.

I thought she was going to dive in and scissor me. But she didn't. She reached down and pulled my cock stretching it upwards.

She surprised me as she straddled me, and she position her pussy right above my cock. it stood up like flag pole.

My cock was pointing the right direction this time, not backwards, like it's been all weekend, I didn't mind as I enjoy the new sensations. But she was kissing me hard, and she lowered her self on my shaft.

She was in heaven, I was in heaven. I've been waiting for this moment, all my life. I've jacked off to her image in my mind so many times, especially while wearing my sisters panties. and here I am wearing my own these days, with my cock lodged deep inside of her.

I didn't take her long until she was gushing all over me, her creamy, wetness, dripping down my shaft, running down my balls, onto the bed, she was the wettest I think she's ever been.

I couldn't take it I wanted it to last forever, but I couldn't take it, I grunted and shot the biggest load I've ever had deep inside of her pussy.

She came at the same time, and collapsed on top of me again. When our panting stopped, she said, that was amazing. she said, stupid me, i had these fantasies of having a girlfriend. And you have made them come true.

But, what could be better than a girlfriend, but a girlfriend with a dick. I am sorry, i was completely selfish, I'm sorry.

I just laid there nuzzled in her neck, giving it baby kisses. I told her, this has been amazing, everything, you don't have to be sorry, it has been perfect, you are perfect. I didn't realize how much fun it is to be a girl. And how horny it will make you, and me both. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we woke up, showered together. She did my make up, finished hers, she packed our clothes, our new dresses, and some other stuff, and we took it to the car. We went and checked into the hotel.

We had a few hours to kill, and she asked if I wanted to go lay out by the pool. I said I would that would be great but I didn't have a bathing suit.

Mandy thought of everything she pulled out two bikinis. One was definitely skimpy. There's no way I was getting in that it wasn't gonna hide anything.

But the other one was very cute, high waisted, a little fluttery skirt around the edges, and a padded cup top. It was pink and baby blue.

I put it on and it fit perfectly, she got into hers and I was shocked. Hers was a thong style and her ass was amazing. She wrapped a sarong around her waist, grabbed her sunglasses and we headed down to the pool side.

We laid out in the sun, sleeping, feeling the warmth dancing all over her bodies. We were holding hands as we lay there in the lounge chairs.

I got up because I had to tinkle. I put on my flip-flops and walked over to the restrooms, my butt cheeks jiggled and bounce side to side, making the flutter skirt on the bikini whip in the wind.

I forgot and walked straight into the men's. I bumped face-to-face into this lifeguard.l, as he was coming out. he was tying the string in the waistband of his lifeguard shorts.

He caught me in his arms as I bumped my chest into his. He gave me a hug and said hold on there. I think you're going the wrong way. he let me go and turn me around patted me on the butt and pointed to the left for the women's.