Her Tutu was Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a perfect specimen of a lifeguard, tan, muscular everything you would dream of.

I couldn't help but get a tingly feeling, I guess I felt like I was flirting with him.

I came out and quickly sat down on the lounge, Mandy was still asleep, she didn't see a thing. But the lifeguard was now up in his chair, and he kept watching me the whole time.

It was making me horny, and I kept bringing my legs up, and I'd let my knee fall exposing the crotch of my bikini, I have a feeling that's exactly he was looking for.

I kept it up, exposing my crotch, turning onto my belly to let him see my butt. The alarm went off, dang it, i was having fun. Back up to the room we went. Showered together again, this time as i stood behind her, I thrust my hard cock into her soapy thigh gap.

She had the perfect gap. I fucked through it. she kept reaching down lifting the tip of my cock to hit her clit. I had an image flash though my mind, of the hunk lifeguard, I imagined it was him doing it to me. I came all over her clit. She washed us both and we got out.

We got dressed in our tights and leotards, Mandy did our make up, she sprayed our faces with some glitter spray and our shoulders and neck and cleavage.

We were the perfect couple, a match set of beautiful ballerinas. her in her satin white and me, and my satin black, both of us sparkling in the light.

We made our way into the elevator and exited through the the lobby as we passed the bar. Everybody was looking at the two hot ballerinas going out the door.

The performance went off without a hitch, at the end there was a reception line and all the parents came up and shook our hands and thanked us. No one knew I wasn't Charlotte, not even the moms who had been bringing their daughters to dance lessons for years.

I was so turned on from the tutu. I love the way it nuzzles against my crotch. I kept stepping up on my toes, like ballerinas do, and flopping back down on my heels, making the lace bounce up and down so the Pantie and the tutu tugged on my cock. I was so hot so turned on.

I couldn't wait to get back home. Well I meant back to the hotel room. we had to change clothes and meet all the parents and the girls at the restaurant.

We passed through the lobby again. Everyone was looking at us as we passed. We got out of our costumes. put on the new panties and bras that we bought along with the new dresses and the sparkly strappy heels. when I looked down I noticed Mandy had painted my toenails. She must've done it while I was asleep, they were pearly white, and it was a beautiful site.

once again, back in the elevator down past the bar with everyone looking at us we made our way out of the hotel and over to the restaurant just across the street. the girls were all changed, giggling having fun. the parents we're having cocktails talking to each other.

I was standing there talking to some moms and Mandy was on the other side of me talking to some dad's. I felt a hand reach under my dress and grab my ass as this dad walked by. it caught me off guard, but i turned around looked at him, i smiled, my crotch was tingling. It was making me horny, the power of a short dress, some pretty panties, the right heels, and make up really puts a spell on men.

The dinner was over and everybody thanked us again. and the dad who squeezed my ass shook my hand. inside his hand was $100 bill with a note, saying meet me in the hotel bar at midnight if you want some fun.

I showed it to Mandy and she giggled and laughed and punched me in the shoulder again and said damn girl you are one smokin Fox. look at that, already picking up on the hotty dads. I said it was Charlotte, He thought he was grabbing. She looked at me and smiled and said you are Charlotte, my dear don't forget it.

We made our way to the club as fast as we could, our heels clicking on the pavement the short him of our dress, flipping up in the back, letting anyone behind us see our ass cheeks

Music from the club was loud. I didn't have an ID on me, and if i did, my drivers license says I'm a male and only 18. Mandy had flashed them something and giggled. the bouncers let us right in, why not two beautiful girls in short dresses with no dates.

Mandy had flashed her drivers license and Charlotte's drivers license and it worked. I look just like Charlotte.

Inside the club we made our way to the bar, we're about to order some drinks when two guys slid up on either side of Mandy, and myself. They said, here, let us buy you drinks.

The bartender gave us all of our drinks, and we cheered clinking glasses together, and we down ours as fast as we could. Mandy thanked the boys, grabbed me by the hand, and we disappeared onto the dance floor.

It was exactly what Mandy needed, she loves to dance, and I know she can get real silly, that's when she is her most beautiful. I know she loves ballet, but it's so structured, so precise that when she gets the opportunity to feel music, she lets her body go.

We were dancing and having a good time and guys kept coming up rubbing on us. Every time we go to the bar somebody would buy us drinks. This was perfect.

We were back out on the Dance floor having a good time, and I was turning, and I bumped right into that lifeguard, although he wasn't dressed as a lifeguard. This time, he was dressed, really nice, and smelled even nicer,

I bumped into him almost the same way. I bumped into him at the restroom, practically hugging as we chest bump together. he held onto me, put his hands on my way waist and pulled me close to him, and we started dancing together.

I've never danced with a guy before. But as I looked around, I saw all the other girls had their legs spread, and the guy had his thigh in between hers. I looked around to find Mandy and couldn't see her anymore.

It was really crowded so I continue to dance with the lifeguard. I watch the other girls riding on the guys leg.

I followed suit. I had my hand around the back of his neck as he held onto my waist.

The grinding was getting too much for me and I was gonna explode in my panties right there on his thigh.

He let go of my hips reached under my dress and cupped my ass cheeks with both of his hands, forcing me and my pussy onto his thigh harder. he was actually grinding me onto him.

We continue to dance, and then he surprised me by kissing me. another first, I've never have kissed another guy, and he was kissing me good.

I kissed him back. I was hot, filling the effects of the alcohol, horny and I just went with it. Kissing him back. The song ended.

We broke our embrace and Mandy made her way over. She grab me by the hand, but the lifeguard was hanging onto me. Still she pulled hard pulling me free from him.

She went and pulled me into the bathroom, she said, oh my god girl, what were you doing making out with that guy.

I said I'm sorry. she said no no it's OK I'm definitely jealous, but I'm not mad at you. I want to do the same thing to you myself. she said, I'm hot and horny as she fanned herself. I told her I'm flush too, hot and horny and my panties are soaking wet. her eyes lit up and she smiled.

She said I was hoping so, she said it looks like you were having fun. Do you want to go back to him? Lets go back. She took me by the hand and led me back out there. We looked around until we saw him, and then she led me right over to him, I kept pulling back a bit.

She said now let's have some fun he's really cute. another song came on. We both danced in front of him. I'm not a very good dancer, and Mandy was putting all the right moves on him. His hands were like an octopus all over the both of us.

After a few dances we made our way over the bar for some more drinks and then we got to talking to him. Mandy didn't know until he started talking about the pool and then she started putting two and two together.

He said he couldn't take his eyes off of us. It was hard for him to do his job. We are both beautiful, laying there on the lounge sunning ourselves. and then he told me I'm so glad that we bumped into each other, and Mandy punched me in the shoulder, shockingly, she said damn girl I can't turn my back for a minute.

He continued to flirt with us, the rest of the night, and Mandy, whispered in my ear and said it's OK with me if you want to take him back to the hotel with us tonight.

I was shocked at what she said, and I said take them back and do what? She said anything you want, anything you like. I know what I would do. your horny, I'm horny, and if you haven't noticed, he is too, and he is hung, did you feel him yet? I did, i had a big handful of it on the dance floor. Once i felt it pressing on my ass.

I said, yeah i felt it, the same way you did. But i didn't get a handful like you did, i did a little bumping of my ass on it. Rubbing my cheeks up and down it. But what would I do with him, im not gay.

Mandy said, i know, but you sure were kissing him pretty good. I said that was Charlotte. Mandy said, oh, i see, now you are Charlotte. She laughed and giggled. And said, let's invite him back and see what it leads to? You don't have to do anything with him you don't want to do. You can go as far as you wanna go and stop whenever you want.

Then she said if it comes to it, I'll finish him off. But I think he's really into you. And If you want, he could be really be in you, you have two holes. As she laughed.

So our horny plan was to double team him, her on his left, me on his right. We snuck up on him and we both whispered in his ear to come to our hotel room with us.

Except Mandy practically sucked his earlobe off of his head when she stopped whispering. I accidentally dropped my hand brushing his hard cock, well, was it an accident, or deliberate, we will never know.

He agreed, and escorted us out of the club and back to our hotel, once again everyone in the bar was checking us out and the lucky guy to get two smoking hot girls.

In the elevator, when the door shut, Mandy on his left, and me on his right. He leaned down and started kissing the side of my neck, he leaned over to her and started kissing the side of Mandy's neck.

Now I think I was a little jealous. I turned to put my arms around his neck, straddled his leg rubbing my panties on him. He started kissing passionately. The Elevator dinged in the doors open as we reached our floor I broke our kiss. stepped off of his leg. Mandy pulled us all three out of the elevator to our room.

Inside the room, we pushed him on the bed, and tried to push each other out of the way to be the first to jump on top and straddle him. I guess I was stronger and pushed Mandy to the side.

I started kissing him again, and Mandy laid beside us watching. then she reached under me and started rubbing his cock through his pants, while at the same time the top of her hand was rubbing my cock through my panties.

His hands were back under my dress squeezing and caressing my ass. He pulled my ass hard against him until i was laying on him, no longer straddling him.

We were still kissing, he started to moan into my mouth. Naughty Mandy, had unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out from underneath me, and she was bobbing up and down on it.

I know she was working him good like she did me at the studio. because he was sticking his tongue, deeper and deeper down my throat every time he kissed me hard.

Then I got a shock, Mandy had taken her mouth off of his cock, and was rubbing it against my panties, rubbing it against my cock, which is pointing straight up at my asshole. Pre-cum had lubed it up, my little pussy was wet.

I was moaning, pretty good myself, then I felt Mandy pull my thong out of my ass crack, and positioned the tip of his cock right up against my wet hole.

I pushed myself back a little bit, so It was nestled between my cheeks and pressing it's way int my asshole. it was about to poke through. One good thrust from him, or one shift of my weight back, and his cock would be inside of my ass.

Mandy came up beside me and whispered in my ear go ahead Charlotte, take him, lose your virginity.

The alcohol, all the horniness, the kissing, being dressed like Charlotte, my own cock leaking cum lube on my asshole, had me ready. All I had to do was sit up a little bit, and sink onto his shaft.

Mandy broke our kiss and started kissing him, she broke away from him and started kissing me, he was watching and I swear I felt his cock grow 2 more inches.

Mandy put her hand under my chin, lifting my head up while still kissing me. This was making me sit up while my ass sank down. The tip of his cock was parting my virgin hole,

Mandy kept on kissing me as i was wincing from the anticipation of the the pain and pleasure of my first cock i was going to feel. She had me totally upright now.

She straddled his head while kissing me. And i swear i could feel his tongue poking all the way through her pussy and into my mouth.

I started to sink, letting my weight fall. The tip of his cock was straining to push through my tight little hole. I rose up slightly and the tip popped in. I started slowly sinking back down on his cock.

I was trying to scream into Mandy's mouth as she was kissing me, she locked on hard.

The searing pain shooting through my as as i slid down to the bottom of his cock.

My ass cheeks hit his thighs, my virginity was gone, i was now a full fledged girl, kissing another girl with a guy under me with his cock buried deep inside me. I had him inside me as far as he could go.

The pain was bad, but it was starting to fade as my hole stretched to take him. I thought it would be different, but it felt good, he filled me. The tightness, the pressure, it was another first. It was hot, and my cock was twitching. It made my cock super hard, and about 2 inches longer myself.

I raised up, and slid back down his pole, I did it a few more times very slowly, and then found my rhythm.

Mandy was watching me get into it, she had pure ecstasy on her face, i couldn't see under her dress, but me must have been going to town eating her out.

With every bounce, i swear my cock was bumping into his, but he definitely couldn't tell. I felt him tense up. The tightness of my virgin pussy must have been to much.

Mandy put her hands on my shoulder, she leaned in and said he is going to cum. You are in for a real treat.

Just as she said that, he was pushing up, i could feel his cock spasm, my god, i could feel him cumming, spurt after spurt, i sat there, as still as i could with him all the way inside until I felt the last squirt.

I started to raise up and the pleasure was to much for me and I squirted my own load towards my hole, shooting all over his cock as it slid its way out of my wet dripping hole.

I collapsed, Mandy had moved out of the way, I laid on his chest and looked up and began kissing him, Mandy's pussy juice was all over his face, I licked his lips, kissed him, licked all the pussy juice off, the taste was out of this world.

I rolled onto my back, Mandy climbed on top straddling me. she reached under her dress and into my panties and pulled my still hard cock up and inserted into her pussy.

She started riding, god she was so wet. The guy leaned over and started kissing me, while Mandy was humping me hard. Lost in lust, I forgot that he might discover my secret. I tried to stop Mandy, but he stopped kissing me and said, its ok, i know, I know you're packing.

Mandy screamed and collapsed on me and rolled off on my side.

I was sandwiched between to lovers. I turned to him, and said, how did you know? He said, I didn't at first, I only saw two smoking hot girls at the pool.

Then when you bumped into me going into the mens room, it aroused my suspicions, and my cock. Then while you were laying there putting a show on for me, i could see your little secret. You were hot, and I wanted you.

Mandy raised up resting on my chest, and said, you little minx.