Her Tutu was Too Much

Story Info
Mandy asks paul to stand in for his sister at the ballet.
10.9k words
4.59
11.7k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been in love with my neighbor Mandy since I was 5 years old. She is 3 years older than me, and best friends with my sister.

We used to do everything together, when we were younger. my sister always had to watch me, so anywhere that she went with Mandy, I got a come along with them.

Mandy and my sister are in their second year at college, they live at home and go to the local college on the other side of town. I just graduated high school, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. At 18 I really have no idea what I want to deal with the rest of my life.

My sister had to go out of town with the law firm she interns for, she was pretty upset as her and Mandy have a ballet dance recital this weekend, and my sister Charlotte will not be able to come back in time.

Mandy and Charlotte have been dancing together since they were five years old. They pretty much run dance Academy down the street and took over for the owner. She's more semi retired and never there.

I got a text from Mandy, asking me to come over to her house.

I was excited as Mandy's drop dead gorgeous. So I couldn't wait to see her.

I knocked on the door and went in, and she was upstairs in her room and hollered for me to come up. When I walked in, she was tying her ballet skirt around her leotard. She was getting ready to head to the studio to teach.

Mandy said, I need your help.

We have a big dance recital Saturday and your sister is not gonna be able to make it. I said I'll help you in anyway I can but I don't know how much help I would be.

Mandy said perfect. You can be lots of help, but what I really need from you and this is gonna sound silly, but I need you to dance with me on stage with the other kids for the big recital.

I said me dance with you, no way, I'm no ballet dancer. She said yes you are. You've been going to dance classes just as long as me and your sister have been going. You used to imitate us all the time.

I said yeah, that's when I was younger, but now, no way. Mandy said, are you sure I can't convince you, you know I would do almost anything if you were to help me out. I said anything, and i mean anything, i am desperate. I said, anything? She said, yes anything and everything your heart desires.

Then she let out a big, but, you have to do exactly what I ask you to do. There's no chickening Out. you have to follow through to the end of the recital. if you agree, let's Shake on it.

I thought perfect, she'll do anything I ask, anything I want, all I gotta do is shake her hand and agree. So I stuck my hand out to shake hers and she pulled me in gripping my hand tight and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and then she whispered in my ear.

Remember you have to do everything I ask you to do. I was about to let go, but she squeezed my hand, even harder. Pulling me closer to her, she said, everything I ask.

I said, OK, OK, whatever you say, I'm in. She said perfect. Now what I need you to do is, I need to go to your house, go into your sisters room, pick out a black, leotard, white tights, a wrap skirt, just like the one I'm wearing, I won't make you wear her ballet shoes yet, but bring the dance bag, it will have flats in it.

I said whoa, wait a minute. What do you mean you won't make me wear a ballet shoes yet? And who is my sister's leotard for? Mandy looked right at me and smiled and said, it's for you of course silly.

I said what, no way. She said come on. You guys are exactly the same size, and your whole family, everybody looks like each other, it's scary how much you guys all look like.

I said well why don't you get one of the others to do with then. She said I want you, and if you do this for me, like I said, I'll do anything for you, and she said, come on. it's not like you haven't had your sister's clothes on before.

Remember, we used to dress you up all the time and parade you around as our little sister. And Charlotte told me she caught you one time and that wasn't too long ago wearing her panties.

I said, OK, let me go get them, but you have to give me a ride to the studio with you. She said I'll be waiting in the car. Make sure you bring her dance bag.

So, I ran back to my house and ran upstairs to my sisters room, open the drawer and grabbed a black leotard, white tights, her dance bag, and a wrap skirt, one of her baggy sweatshirts. And ran back down, hopped in the car with Mandy.

I was nervous, but Mandy said just relax. This will be fun, no one will even know it's really you. I will get you dressed and I'll put some makeup on your eyes and I'll pull your hair back into a bun, they will think its Charlotte.

I know you've been trying to be cool with your man bun. But it doesn't work, I'll fix your hair and you'll look cute as ever. I just need you to stand there and fill-in your sister's part. I'll do all the dancing around you.

It's important for the girls to get it down right as this is their big recital. And you know how those are, how many have you been to in the past? I said yeah, I know OK.

So we got to the studio she unlocked the door we went inside. She told me to go in and change, I went to get undressed.

I stepped into each leg of the tights, and pulled them up. Slipped on the leotard. I looked in the mirror in the changing room. she was right I did look exactly like Charlotte, except for the bulge in the front of the leotard.

Mandy walked in to check on me. I turned and she smiled. She said perfect, except for that, as she pointed to my growing hardon. She said we gotta do something about that, we have about 15 minutes before the class starts arriving.

She asked, do you want to do it, or do you need me to help you? I was caught off guard. I didn't know what to say. She dropped to her knees, reach through the leg opening of my leotard and reached into the tights pulling my hardon out the the same way she went in.

Before I could protest, she had her mouth on my cock, jacking me off into her mouth. It was a dream come true, and that is what I was about to do, cum!

I erupted into her mouth, she pumped and sucked me, until she was sure she got it all. I went limp quickly, she stuffed my limp unit back through the leotard, down into the tights. She then said, we gotta tuck it.

Tuck it? I said, what does that mean? She reached in and pulled it to the side of my balls stretching it deep into the crotch of the tights, pulling my balls back with them, tucking them back towards my ass crack.

She removed her hand, straightened my waist band, then tied the skirt around my waist. She flattened my belly all the way down to where my balls, my dick, were, or used to be. I was flat, a slight mound like most girls have, that little puffy bulge above their pussy. I had a perfect V in front.

She smiled, she was pleased with her work. I was still speechless, spent, and a little shaky. But when I looked in the mirror I saw Charlotte looking back. Especially when Mandy started doing my hair.

She pulled it tight, combed it neatly into the perfect ballerina bun, held with a scrunchy. She said, hold still, and she quickly started applying the eye makeup. When she was done she said, lets go Charlotte. I wasn't moving, I forgot she was talking to me.

She said, come Charlotte, come on. I will dim the studio lights, and no one will know the difference.

The students were arriving, stretching and warming up. I started stretching like I have seen my sister do a 1000 times.

Mandy said just watch me and do as i do, don't worry about the girls, they will be too busy to even notice you.

Mandy turned on music and said, OK girls come on take your places. I stood right next to Mandy, and did exactly what she did. we practiced for about an hour and then we had a chance to take a break.

Mandy asked me how are you doing? I said, I'm OK, I think I'll be sore tomorrow as I normally don't bend like this. she said don't worry about it I'll help you out and get you stretched a little better tomorrow.

And he said, see the girls don't even know that you're not Charlotte. you make a really cute ballerina. She said, after break you and I, will look even more like a ballerina, because we have to get the tutu's out and practice our positions, all of us will be wearing tutu's.

I said, OK boss, whatever you say. she led me over to the door of the closet and there was a rack with all these pretty tutus all of them were white, except for one black one.

I handed all the tutus out, I walked around the studio, giving one to each of the girls, the larger, white, one and black one to Mandy. She had them in her hands, she asked me, which one do you want to be the white swan or the black swan?

I said the black swan. She handed me the black tutu. it was pretty, layers of stiff lace tule. It had a built-in pantie with lots of ruffles on the butt. I stepped into the tutu and pulled it up. I could feel my cock stirring again.

The sensation was amazing. I actually like the way it felt as I pulled it up. the crotch of the pantie snuggled against my cock hiding underneath the crotch of the tights and leotard.

The snugness of the pantie under the tutu, and the way, the stiff lace tule bounced as I walked, was too much, I was starting to cum without even have touched my cock. and was shocked that I could come with my cock tucked backwards inside the leotard.

I stopped walking for a minute, and he asked me what's wrong, I said, oh nothing, I just need a second. I think she knew or at least she had her suspicions. That i had cum again. She just smiled and said OK, can we continue. I said sure.

So Mandy said, OK girls take your positions and she started the music again. they all did their dance. I was lucky enough I didn't have to move too much as Mandy danced around me.

I was afraid if I moved anymore, I was going to cum again as the slippery sensation against my cock and the tightness of the tutu pantie was going to set me off. It was a sensation that I've never felt before.

Practice was over and the girls brought their tutus to me one at a time, saying thank you Miss Charlotte. hung them on the rack in the closet. The girls were all gone and Mandy came over and asked me do you need help getting out of your tutu?

I said, no, I just wanted to stay in it a little bit longer, I like the way it feels, the way it hugs my butt, the sensation it sends through my crotch as the lace bounces up and down when I walk.

.

Mandy smiled and said, you are a true ballerina now. now, you know why we dance. It is a combination of exercise, but sometimes it does exercise the right muscles that's for sure. And the feeling of being pretty.

She said here let me help you out of the tutu, and as she lowered it around my hips and I stepped out, she could see how wet my crotch was and I'm sure she could smell the cum.

She said come on pretty girl, let's get you home and get you all cleaned up. I said I can't go home like this. She said sure you can. Everyone is so used to seeing me in Charlotte get out of the car no one will even notice.

I was scared a little bit, but then I was getting that tingling sensation down in the crotch of my leotard again. going out in the public. Wow I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to feel, but I followed Mandy.

I kept looking around but no one even noticed. Everybody was clueless that I wasn't Charlotte.

When we pulled up to Mandy's house, she said, here come upstairs with me. I followed her up, and as we ascended the stairs, I was in heaven, my face was inches away from her ass.

It was beautiful, firm, tone, her ass cheeks wrapped in white tights being lifted by her tight, black leotard.

That image is imprinted in my mind as I've stared at her ass for many many years, that's one of my favorite spank images.

when we got into her room she dropped the dance bags and pushed me onto the bed. She jumped up and sat beside me.

We talked for hours, just like she was talking to my sister, I think she was even confused for a little while. She began telling me about the guy she's dated and how she's never really been into the macho man, the Bro's, the workout guys.

she started rubbing my shoulder and said I like guys like you, you're soft easy to talk to. I definitely think she has bi tendencies. I mean a girl staring at other girls in leotards all the time. How could you not?

Her talk, started turning a little sexier, and she was getting a little more graphic about what happens when she's on her dates, then she laid back on the bed and i laid beside her.

I was shocked when she took my hand and placed it on her pussy mound. She said you know I've always had a crush on Charlotte, but you know your sister she would never be with a girl.

I said, I know she's pretty straight laced. Mandy said, would you do me a favor, I said well at this point what have I got to lose? I've already done a big one.

She giggled a little bit and said, would you be my lover? in my mind I said, excuse me, could you repeat that. but I was silent. I didn't know what to say. I've always wanted to be her lover.

She said, I don't mean lover in the sense of a man and woman, I mean, lover in the sense of woman to woman. I said well how can we do that? I'm a guy you're a girl.

She said I know, but right now you look so much like your sister.I have had fantasies about her. Let's just pretend that you are her, girl I mean, you look like a girl, you're dressed like a girl. Would you wanna do that for me?

I want to experiment with you. I've never been with a woman myself, but this will give me the opportunity to practice and pretend and a special bonus is, If we're both really horny, I'll let you fuck me.

What could I say? I had already gone this far, so why not. she kept holding my hand and guided it to her pussy. she told me what to do, how to touch her. not as a man or boy would touch her, but as a woman. to be gentle and soft, and play with her pussy, even though we were still dressed, I did exactly as she asked.

She placed her hand on my V, as I had forgotten and still had my penis and balls tucked. She said I'll teach you how I want to be touched, just follow my lead, just like we did in the dance studio.

we can play with each other's pussies, caressing, touching rubbing. then she leaned over and started biting my nipples through the leotard.

She didn't bite hard, it was soft and she mouthed on my breast. She would gently squeeze them as she was nibbling on my nipples.

She pulled the leotard down so she could take my breast in her mouth. I guess Charlotte and I are almost the same Charlotte never really developed breasts. I guess it was from all the exercise. She stayed, lean and trim and pretty much flat as a board.

Mandy said, I'm gonna do to you, what I want you to do to me, can you follow. I shook my head and nodded Yes,. she continued to feel me up. While suckling on my tiny tits. in between she would tell me i had the perfect perky little titties.

I've never been treated like this before. She was forceful, but gentle, every touch was electrifying

And I don't know how my cock, never busted out of the leotard. It was rock hard, and bent backwards, straining against the fabric of the crotch. she got on top of me a little more.

She parted my legs with hers, and she started grinding her mound into my mound.

I was in heaven, I was being scissored by the girl I've always wanted.

her eyes were closed and she ground her pussy into mine.

She had one hand on my tits, squeezing and needing my nipples.

she started rocking her pelvis back-and-forth faster. She called me Charlotte a few times, she was definitely lost in ecstasy in her fantasy

She was cumming and I can tell she was gonna come hard. I've only been with two other girls before, and those were quick and i came to fast, but as she was cumming.

the grinding on my pelvis, kept pushing my balls and my cock forwards and backwards inside the crotch of the leotard. she let out a scream. It wasn't very loud, but it was enough to let me know that she had hit her plateau.

a few more rocks, and I was thrusting up meeting her pelvis, with every grind, and to my surprise, I came again exploding into my leotard.

She dropped down and started kissing me. It was different. Usually i was the one doing the kissing, it was weird laying there dressed like a girl, being kissed like a girl by a girl.

She lay beside me snuggling me, kissing my neck softly. I fell asleep. When I woke, it was morning, Mandy was in the shower, her and my sister were lucky, they both had rooms with their own bathroom.

Mandy had just finished and was drying off. She told me to come in. She said last night was amazing Charlotte. I said, I'm not Charlotte, she said oh yes, you are, today and all weekend.

I already text your parents with your phone telling them you were going camping with some buddies.

So now, let's get you cleaned up shaved, I'm fixing your hair and make up and me and Charlotte are going out to the mall, we're going shopping.

I started to protest and she said remember our deal. Yes, I said i remember, and was starting to get into it. and I agreed and she help me get rid of all the hair on my body.

After I showered. she rubbed me down with lotion. She took me into her bedroom, set me on the bed, and she did my make up.

She said, now it's time to get you dressed, I know your sisters had an eye on some of my outfits, since you look like her, I'll let you pick which ones are your favorite to wear.

Well, I was picking out an outfit, she was picking out a bra and panties. She brought them over and help me step into the panties, and she pulled them up around my waist, again my bulge in the front wasn't gonna work, so she proceeded to tuck me down and under like she did before.

She made me put my arms out and made me walk into the bra, and she hooked it behind my back. It matched the panties. It was padded pretty heavily.

she said I've had this for a while, it was one of my first bras. And my favorite. I've never had the heart to throw it away. I'm glad I kept it. It is really nice and enhances your little titties.

I picked out this pink floral short sleeve baby doll sundress.

She said I knew it, you and your sister are the same, are you sure you're not twins? She's been eyeballing that dress for a long time.

She took it off the hanger, had me raise my arms, and she slipped it over my head, pulling it down over the bra. I didn't realize how short it was, I looked in the mirror, and I looked exactly like my sister may be a little sluttier since my sister was so straight laced. I think I looked a little hotter.

Mandy thought so too, as she said you're going to drive the boys crazy at the mall. I said, I can't wear this to the mall it's too short they're gonna see my panties they gonna see my ass.

Mandy said, maybe yes, and sometimes that's what's fun about wearing a short dress. just wait, until the first time you catch a guy looking at your panties, you're going to get so hot.

She gave me some little no-show socks, and a pair of her thick sole white converse sneakers. this time she fixed my hair so I had two little minie mouse ears made out of hair. Two little buns, tied with little bows, she put two barrettes in the front as she had my hair parted in the middle.

I look like my sister, except I look like I was ready to go to a rave, that she would never ever go to.

Maddie said come on girlfriend let's go, let's go shopping. I can't wait to show off my new girlfriend.

I said, wont people get confused, thinking you and Charlotte are a couple. She said, I don't worry about that. Most people have thought we were a couple for a long time from how much we hang out together.

When we got to the mall, she took me by the hand, and started skipping, dragging me into the doors. As we entered, some guys were coming out, they were definitely staring at us. Mandy looked back at them, and said see, turning heads already, she giggled and pulled me closer to her.