Her Warrior Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tattia undressed, folding her clothes and placing them where she now saw that Natasha had left her own clothes. Tattia then stepped into the washtub. She was surprised the water was still very warm. Natasha must have kept her word and warmed the water again when she was done. Tattia was thankful for that at least as she sat down in the tub. The water was nice, though the tub was a bit cramped, already Tattia missed the larger, hot spring fed tub from the house.

But this was all she had for now, so she'd have to make the best of it as she washed herself and her hair, trying not to linger in the tub for too long and climbing back out. Tattia looked around the room but didn't see any other towels to dry herself with. Was there only one? Maybe Natasha had her own. Tattia hadn't considered that. Maybe she could borrow it.

Tattia reached for the doorknob and pulled the door open, "Hey, can I borrow-"

But her words caught in her throat as she saw Natasha on the bed, her legs were spread and she had one hand between her legs, fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. The other hand on her breast as she moaned, Natash hadn't even noticed that Tattia had opened the door until Tattia cleared her throat rather loudly.

"Oh, shit!" Natasha gasped as she finally noticed Tattia standing there. "Sorry about that, I thought you'd take longer. I always shag myself before bed. Figured I could sneak it in while you were bathing... Would it be weird if I finished?"

"Excuse me?" Tattia was baffled by the question.

"Yeah... I kinda already started... it was getting good and... well actually. Want to join?" Natasha asked.

Tattia Blushed. "I..I.. Uh," She had been taken completely aback. She wasn't sure what to say.

"Yeah, you ever rub yourself off with someone?" Natasha asked, suddenly getting excited by the idea. "It's really fun. Or maybe you do me and I'll do you? Hands... mouths... I got a few spells that could come in handy." She smiled, clearly full of ideas.

Tattia wasn't sure. Her first reaction wasn't 'no.' She didn't have to sleep with whomever asked her anymore. She had the ability to say 'no' for once if she wanted to.

But tonight wasn't that night.

"Alright," she said softly as she approached the bed, much to Natasha's excitement.

Tattia climbed onto the bed, pushing Natasha to lay back down. "Since you've already started, I suppose I could finish you off. But you owe me," Tattia told her. Her hands slid along Natasha's legs, spreading them before Tattia lowered herself and slid her head between Natasha's legs. Her tongue was already getting to work on her pussy. She was already very wet, no surprise since Tattia interrupted her.

Natasha moaned in response, "Ooh, there's a good girl," she panted.

Tattia looked up to her, the tip of her tongue dancing across her clit. Tattia was amused at how it made Natasha writhe and groan.

"I've got a few tricks of my own," Natasha said between panting moans.

Tattia heard her say something she didn't understand, she didn't recognize it as the language of magic right away. But as she felt several new hands on her body, she recognized what she'd done.

Tattia knew little of magic, but the odd passing adventurer sometimes liked to incorporate it into their sessions. This particular spell, the Spirit Hand, allowed the caster to summon a disembodied hand made entirely out of magic energy that obeyed the will of the caster.

Most competent mages could conjure one or two at a time. But Tattia felt at least six caressing her body. Her breasts, her ass, her back and stomach, her thighs. Suddenly she felt so many hands grasping and groping her she struggled to concentrate. Tattia gasped as she felt fingers belonging to these spiritual hands teasing her pussy. They spread her and slipped into her, causing her to moan.

Tattia looked up at Natasha, who only looked back and smiled. "I didn't say stop," she said as she reached down with her own hand and pushed Tattia's head back between her legs. She held it there as Tattia tried to concentrate on eating her out. Her tongue slid between the lips of her pussy as she felt the fingers of the phantom hand curl inside her. She felt another set of hands spreading her ass as yet another teased its fingers against her asshole.

Tattia's attention was brought back to Natash again as she pulled Tattia's head harder against her pussy. The way she moaned told Tattia she was close. Tattia tried harder to push her over the edge and it didn't take much more as Natasha gripped Tattia's head with both hands, groaning deeply as her body tensed up. She panted and shuddered as she hit her climax, and at the same time, the phantom hand teasing Tattia's ass suddenly pushed two of its fingers inside.

The sudden penetration caught Tattia off guard, though she was experienced enough to be able to at least take this much without much prep. Though it helped that the phantom hands had more give than real ones. They even felt a little slippery as the fingers worked into her ass. Was this something Natasha was able to do with her magic? Tattia didn't have time to consider it as the other hands suddenly gripped her and flipped her over onto her back. One of the hands grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the bed.

Another hand placed over her mouth, Tattia gasped in surprise but the sound was muffled by the phantom hand as the rest of them continued to grope and caress her body. Fingers still in her ass as another teased her clit.

Natasha smiled and got up, crawling around and positioning her between Tattia's legs as the phantom hands grabbed her ankles and pulled Tattia's legs open. The hand that was teasing Tattia's clit slid away, moving to slide its fingers along Tattia's stomach as Natasha licked the tip of her fingers and slid them along Tattia's pussy, pushing into her as Tattia moaned against the hand pressed to her face.

"So wet already," Natasha teased, "you really are a pro. Or maybe you like being restrained?" One of the hands wrapped its fingers around Tattia's neck. It squeezed, not hard enough to prevent her from breathing, but enough to make it more difficult. Gentle, yet strong. It could take her breath away entirely, Tattia was not unaccustomed to play like this. In truth there were clients in the house that were much rougher than this with her. Though she much preferred this gentler version as she felt the hand squeeze her neck for a few moments at a time before releasing her. Tattia moaned, gasping each time it released its grip on her while other hands caressed her chest, teasing her nipples as Natasha played with her.

"Mmm, now let's see what else my magic can conjure up," Natasha said as she placed a hand between her own legs. She uttered another word of magic and there was a slight pulse in the air. Natasha raised her hand and there was now a cock between her legs. Like the phantom hands it was a light blue in color and semi-translucent, Natasha reached down and grasped it.

"It's been a while since I've used this," she said as she stroked it slowly. "Let's see if I can keep it going all the way to the end. Managing all these hands is already taking a lot of concentration."

Tattia wasn't in the right mind to question that statement. She was busy writhing and moaning beneath the touch of Natasha and her phantom hands. But the witch reached down to grasp Tattia's hips, pulling herself closer as she positioned her imitation dick against the lips of Tattia's pussy.

"I don't know if it's really this sensitive," Natasha said with a slight shudder. "But I always liked it this way. Took a lot of tinkering to get it just right." She suddenly pushed the head of her magically summoned cock into Tattia's pussy, pushing and sliding all the way in with one smooth push.

Natasha moaned and shuddered in pleasure. "Ahhh, yeah. That's good." She smiled down at Tattia, "Now, let's get on with it." She pulled her hips back and thrust forward again, groaning as she slid deeper into Tattia's pussy. Tattia herself could only lay there beneath Natasha, still held in place by the phantom hands, moaning against the one that held her mouth closed, and as the one around her neck continued to squeeze periodically. Tattia was being overwhelmed with sensations as Natasha fucked her while the other phantom hand continued to finger her ass. All this together meant that Tattia didn't have to wait long to cum.

She groaned and pulled against the hands restraining her, but they didn't budge. She tightened on Natasha's dick, who only continued to fuck her through her orgasm. "There you go," Natasha smirked, "Just keep cumming for me. You get nice and tight when you cum."

Natasha kept a steady pace, thrusting into Tattia roughly. Tattia herself was made to cum over and over again by the phantom hands and Natasha's thrusting. She could hardly believe Natasha was capable of this as she felt herself cumming once more, her eyes rolling back as she moaned helplessly against the hand over her mouth. And yet, the half-elf was in bliss. While Natasha was no Vaneras, she was impressive in her own right as she continued to plow into Tattia.

Though it wasn't much longer before Natasha herself was reaching her limit. She panted, biting her lip as she tried to keep going. "Fuck, I'm almost," she panted. Her pace was slowing, she was either getting tired or trying not to cum just yet. But if that was the case, she wasn't able to withstand it for much longer. She finally gave one last deep thrust into Tattia before moaning out sharply. Her illusory cock spasmed inside Tattia, who could even feel the familiar feeling of warm cum filling inside her.

The hands, as well as Natasha's summoned cock, began to disappear. Natasha laid herself overtop Tattia. She was panting, sweaty. Tattia wrapped her arms around her, letting her catch her breath.

"Need to work on my cardio," Natasha said between heavy pants. "Thanks for the charge, princess."

"I'm not a pr-" Tattia's protest was interrupted by Natasha's lips meeting hers. "You seem like a princess to me," Natasha teased as she broke the kiss. She then yawned and stretched as she rested her head beside Tattia's. "I hope you didn't plan on getting up for a while. I'm cozy so I think I'll just sleep like this tonight.

"You can't be serious," Tattia said, but Natasha had closed her eyes and was pretending to snore loudly.

"Ooh, sorry I can't hear you, I'm sleeping," Natasha said, though before she reached up and took her spectacles off her face. "Also be a dear and place them on the nightstand, will you?"

Tattia sighed but did as Natasha asked. "What did you mean earlier when you said 'thanks for the charge?'" Tattia asked her.

"Hmm?" Natasha asked as she opened one eye to look at Tattia. "Oh that, yeah. I'm a sex witch. Which essentially just means I use sex to charge my mana. You know you release a lot of energy when you climax. I store that and use it to power my magic. Normally I can charge myself by masturbating but I get way more when I do it with a partner. Sorry I should have explained that earlier."

Tattia now realized why Natasha was so eager to make her cum so much. "I suppose it's fine," Tattia said, "I wasn't really using it anyway."

"No, it goes to waste for most people," Natasha said. "Guess you can say I'm one of a kind that way."

"Wait, so if you insist on traveling together does that mean we'll..." Tattia began to ask.

"I mean, if you want," Natasha said, "I'm not gonna make you. But I'm certainly not going to turn down the extra set of hands. Though depending on how much magic I use I may not have to charge every day but I usually top myself off anyway." She kissed Tattia one last time, "I really am going to sleep this time. You can ask me all the questions you want in the morning," Natasha said before pulling Tattia closer. "Goodnight, Princess."

"I'm not..." Tattia grunted and just gave up on her protest. This was an interesting wrinkle in her new companion. If they were to travel together starting tomorrow... it certainly will make things more interesting."

12