Her Wet Dream

Story Info
A sexy, hung, young lady has a very nice dream.
1.1k words
4.43
24.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had the idea for this short story for quite a while now. The idea was inspired by some drawings and a gif floating around on the internet. Hopefully this story will continue that evolution and inspire someone to do a full animation. I'd love to see that!

Our story begins in the dimly lit bedroom of a young woman, in the dead of night. She's laying on her side, sound asleep under the covers. Her pretty face is covered partly by her long hair, while her mind is far away in Dreamland.

This is the calm before the storm.

She's bundled up nice and warm... but maybe a little too warm. Suddenly, she rolls onto her back and slings her covers mostly off of her, revealing her very attractive feminine body. She's now laying spread eagle, topless and only wearing light blue, see-through panties. They leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her large breasts are now on display and the sudden exposure to the cooler air makes her nipples begin to harden. The perfectly shaped orbs rise and fall with her breathing. But, as impressive as they are, that's not the main attraction.

Down in her panties lay a sleeping giant. And I use the word "in" loosely! Because the thin material is doing very little to contain her huge cock and balls! One of her egg sized balls is already hanging out the leg hole. Her long but soft shaft protrudes up from out of the waistband and curves back down to the side, over her hip bone, where it goes back into the side tapered part of her panties. And the head is pointing down, sticking out of the leg hole as well. So, technically, only one ball and the base of her beast are "in" her panties. But that's about to change too.

It wasn't just the cooler air that made her nipples begin to harden. She's having a sexy dream and her sleeping giant "in" her panties is beginning to stir. It flexes and the head moves slightly further out the leg hole. The feeling of the sensitive head rubbing on her smooth skin causes her to let out a soft moan. Her huge cock is now in the early stages of getting hard. Ever so slowly, it lengthens and straightens. The head is inching it's way further out the leg hole and moving down her leg.

By the time the head gets about halfway to her knee, the dream she's having has gotten sexier. All the skin on skin rubbing causes her to writhe on her soft bed sheets and really flex her big dong strongly. It raises up off her leg and points straight up in the air. But only for a split second before it flops down on her flat tummy. All this movement also frees her other ball from her panties. Now her entire package is hanging out one leg hole and on full display. The head of the massive member now laying just above her belly button and pointing at it's next destination... her big perky boobs.

That's right, she's not even fully erect yet! Her huge cock continues to lengthen and swell, as if it has a mind of it's own. It flexes, snakes, and inch worms it's way directly towards one of her big tits. Soft moans occasionally slip out as her growing sensitive beast continues it's journey.

Soon enough, the head makes contact with the under side of her big boob. But it doesn't stop there. It pushes the perfectly shaped breast like a bulldozer until it can't push it any further up. Her long shaft continues to grow, now starting to arch up away from her stomach, but the head seems to be stuck. Then, as if out of instinct, precum begins to ooze out the tip. The pressure builds, until finally enough precum lubes the head and it leaps free from it's trap. Her huge cock lands right between her tits with a wet plop from the now freely flowing precum. All these sensations cause her to writhe more as her hands move across the bed sheets to her body. They make their way up her ribcage and settle on her large breasts. Her moans get a little louder as she begins to slowly massage them.

Now she's finally fully erect, with the head just sticking out of the top of her cleavage. It's truly a sight to behold! This very well endowed sleeping goddess is now giving herself a tit fuck!

The more she writhes and massages her big boobs, the more she gets into a rhythm. Slowly, her hips begin to move back and forth, which soon turns into full on thrusting. All the precum has made everything nice and slippery. The head of her huge cock is being pushed and pulled from the very bottom side of her huge tits to all the way out their top. Her mouth hangs open as she is now breathing very heavily and moaning loudly. The dream she's having is almost at it's climax... and so is she!

It only takes about 20 seconds of this full body thrusting until she can't handle any more. She squeezes boobs together tightly and arches her back far off the bed as the first shot of cum rockets out of her cock and splashes forcefully against the wall, above her headboard. Her eyes shoot open and the first thing she sees is the second cum rope flying over her head. This would probably be alarming to most people, but not to her. This has happened to her many times before. She immediately knows what's going on, and exactly how to handle it.

She flattens back out on the bed, tucks her chin into her chest, and thrusts her hips until her entire cock head goes into her open mouth. Only one last jet of cum escapes, painting a white streak all the way up her pretty face, before she gets her lips around the head. She moans approvingly as she gulps down all the following cum blasts. After nearly a full minute of cumming and not letting another drop escape, she finally starts to relax as her powerful orgasm subsides. She grabs the long shaft with both hands and points it straight up into the air, smiling as she admires her own huge cock. She brings it back to her open mouth and squeezes it from the base all the way up to the tip, pushing all the remaining cum out and onto her tongue. She smiles as she swallows the last of her delicious cum, then gives the head a loving kiss. She hates cleaning up the mess... but she's kind of glad when she forgets to put on her night condom!