Her Whip Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Acceptance, and ground rules.
1.5k words
4.57
8k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it was dark, I could see by the lights along the path, and from the light coming from the windows, that the yard was spacious and carefully tended. The house itself seemed quite large. I entered, finding myself in a roomy foyer. Towards the rear of it a staircase rose up to the second floor. I heard the door close behind me and turned. Lesley walked towards me. She was dressed in a black silk robe with beige piping that came halfway to her knees, and coffee colored slip on canvas shoes. She smelled faintly of lavender, as if she had recently bathed.

"Come with me." she said, and proceeded down a long hallway along which there were several doors. These we passed. At the end of the hall was another door. Lesley opened it.

There was a fireplace at the far wall, and a sofa and upholstered chairs arranged before it. The rest of the room was given over to clusters of arm chairs lit by floor lamps. Shelved books lined one wall. The walls themselves were dark wood.

In an alcove was a large wall-mounted TV, and a small sofa in front of it. In the middle of the room was a sumptuous Persian carpet, some 12 feet by 9 feet. Two chairs were there in its center, a small low table between them.

"Sit down here." Lesley said, walking toward these chairs, and settling into one of them. I followed suit. Light in the room was provided by the aforementioned floor lamps and other, smaller ones here and there on shelves and tabletops.

We sat facing each other. She crossed her legs, and I instinctively looked away; much of her thigh was exposed as a consequence.

"There's a wine fridge below the bookcase over there," she said, gesturing. "Pour two glasses of white and bring them here."

After a moment of bemusement, I realized that the refrigerator was behind a low wooden door. I opened it, and found the uncorked bottle. Glasses hung by their stems above this, and I was soon returning with the two glasses. While walking back, it occurred to me that all the conversation (though I hadn't said a word) were directives from Lesley. I smiled to myself, feeling that I was entering a space whose boundaries I couldn't gauge, or a still body of water that I could not see the bottom of.

I placed the glasses on the table and sat.

"You looked away a moment ago when I crossed my legs. Why?" Lesley said, and the directness of the question took me by surprise.

"I did?" I said.

She leaned forward in her chair.

"That. What you just said? That's the last time you fail to be truthful with me. Is that understood?" she said in a casual voice that was full of intent. She sat back and raised the glass to her lips.

I... well, you know, I wasn't sure..."

"Answer the question." she said, and this time there was no mistaking her impatience.

"I was afraid you'd think I was, you know,.. looking..."

"At my legs, right?"

"Yes, yes. That's why." I said hurriedly.

She put her glass on the table, then drew up the hem of her robe so that nearly all of her thigh could be seen.

"Take a look, Charles." she said.

I'd seen the contours of her legs through her yoga pants at the gym, and fallen in love with their subtle curves. To see them unclothed in the lamplight sent an exquisite shiver through me. I wanted to drop to the floor and rest my face against the smooth flesh , and to feel her fingers stroking the side of my head.

Lesley laughed lightly, bringing me out of this reverie. Clearly, she could see the ardor, the devotion, on my face, and this is what had amused her.

"Looks like I really do have an admirer." she said.

"You're beautiful, Miss Leslie." I said.

"Miss Lesley. Hmmm. Okay. that works. You may address me that way."

"Yes, Miss Lesley." I replied. Just saying those two words seemed to bring me steps further into that uncharted space.

"At the cafe, you said you wanted to please me. And you said you wanted to serve me. How do you imagine yourself carrying that out, Charles?" she queried.

"Well, any way. Any way at all, really."

"Any way I wish, in other words?"

"Yes, Exactly! Yes, 'your wish is my command', as they say." I said, laughing nervously. I kept looking away from her smooth thigh, then being drawn back to it.

Well, let's get down to business." Lesley said. "I know how to use men so that they please me. Men like yourself.

I don't know if this is what you want, or if you're ready for this, but I like to treat men like animals; like dumb beasts. How does that sound to you?"

She rested her elbow on the arm of the chair, and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. She looked at me.

Indeed, in my private longings, I have imagined myself as a woman's dog. It was, in fact, one of my most treasured fantasies: being led on a leash by a woman, fed from a dog bowl, given a whipping when I was bad.

""That... that sounds good. I think that would work out."

Lesley shook her head and smiled.

"You don't sound entirely on board. Maybe that's not what you're into."

"It is! It is, though. I was just..."

"What? Embarrassed? If that's the case, you need to give that up. I don't need any second guessing. Either you want, really want, to be my dog, or you don't. So?"

"I do." I said with solemnity.

"Sounds like we're taking vows!" Lesley laughed.

She sat up straight and assumed a somber countenance.

"Do you, Charles... what's your last name?"

"Evert." I said

"Do you, Charles Evert take this woman, Lesley Myers, to be your owner and master?"

"I do!" I said. "I do!"

"I now pronounce you woman and dog." Lesley pronounced.

"You may kiss your master's feet."

Lesley nudged her shoes from her feet.

I slipped from my chair, my heart pounding, and came to my knees before her. Even in retrospect, after all that has followed, it was the happiest moment of my life. I leaned down and gently kissed Lesley's feet, first one, then the other, just above the arch. I felt their warmth on my lips. I studied the faint blue veins that coursed below the pale skin.

"Look at me." she ordered.

I looked up to her. Her legs were now uncrossed, and slightly apart. I stole a glimpse between them, following the contours of her legs until they ended in shadow. A fragrant warmth wafted over my face from being this close to her. I was fully erect, and did what I could to disguise this. I held my hands in my lap. My breathing had become irregular, and I need to take a deep breath to control it.

"You okay?" I heard her say. I looked up.

"Yes, Miss Lesley. Very much so, thank you." I said, feeling deeply how sincerely I meant these words.

"Well, then. Welcome to my world, little dog."

"Thank you, miss Lesley."

"Is that what a doggie says? Really?" she said, giving me a quizzical stare.

"Pardon me?" I said.

"Let me put it this way: what would a good little doggie say when his master welcomes and accepts him?"

"Oh! Yes, I see... arf! arf!" I exclaimed happily.

"And if you were a great big doggie?"

"Woof! Woof!" I barked with abandon. Yes, I would be Miss Lesley's dog. I would bark and woof for her.

"So, Charles, very good. Now, there are three main components to our little relationship here: there is training; there are rewards for doing well; there is punishment for when you do not measure up. Does that sound fair?"

"Woof!" I responded.

"Excellent. Now, I have an early day tomorrow, so you will leave soon. I will arrange sleeping quarters for you here so that you can be available to me when I want you. Come back tomorrow at six. Bring whatever you need for staying a few days - toiletries, clothes. You won't need much in the way of clothing while you're here, but bring work and leisure clothes for when you go out."

She reached forward and stroked my cheek.

"I think you'll be a very loving, obedient dog for me, Charles. I can sense that." she said, giving me a light tap on my nose with her finger.

"You'll go now. First, though, kiss my hand."

The warmth of her hand on my face had already sent a glowing current through me. I let my lips fall gently into the palm of her hand, and I kissed it. She offered the back of her hand, and I reverently kissed her here as well.

"Let yourself out. I'll see you tomorrow." she said, leaning back.

I walked out into the cool night, tasting my lips where they had touched her.