Her Whip Hand Ch. 04

Story Info
Dog-boy learns his place.
2.9k words
4.49
9.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home that night feeling like a bird who had languished in a too-small cage, and was now soaring under a brilliant sky. I was to be a woman's dog! The idea was so strange, and yet so alluring. It felt, in some way, like the most natural step for me to take; for me to be offered, I should say. If Miss Lesley had not seen this potential in me, if she had just brushed me off as some curious flake, I would be going home to my cold bed to plan the next day's breakfast. Not tonight, I thought with glee. I wondered if I would even sleep.

The next day, a Saturday, I awoke from a fitful and dream-filled sleep. I'd eventually dozed off early in the morning. I nearly sprang from bed. There was the entire morning and afternoon to endure until I could return to Miss Lesley's home, and I felt the weight of this burdensome expanse of time.

I made coffee and went to the living room. I sat, wearing a robe and slippers, imagining what might be in store for me that night. Seeing Miss Lesley standing before me in my mind's eye, looking into her steel-blue eyes, I began to be aroused. This image of her lifted a hand toward me and, in this phantasm, her lips moved. 'Kiss it'.

I slid from my chair and came to my knees there in the living room. I placed my folded hands before me in prayer. All of the mundane comings and goings, all of the half-interested TV watching that had passed the time in that room, seemed small and pitiable in that moment. I allowed the robe to fall to the floor, and I knelt there whispering her name.

"Thank you, Miss Lesley. Thank you." I said into my folded hands. I was fully erect, and my entire body shuddered with delight. I would be in her presence that evening, I thought.

I folded the robe and left it on the chair. I removed the slippers and began to crawl about the room. This was to be the new norm for me, I thought, and this brought a smile to my lips. 'Crawl, Charles.' I thought. 'Crawl like a dog'.

I made my way down the long hallway to my bedroom. There, before the full-length mirror on the closet door, I took in the image of myself on all fours. One would never think that I was a respected academic, a professor. Professor Evert, naked on his hands and knees, waiting impatiently to serve and obey his woman owner that evening. I took a long look in the mirror.

Once again, before going to Miss Lesley's, I felt so nervous that I had a couple of whiskeys before heading out. Indeed, my hands were still quivering a bit in spite of this. I arrived early and sat in the driveway until the appointed time. I saw movement in my peripheral vision, and was startled to see Lesley approach the car. She was wearing gardening gloves and carrying a trowel. I lowered the window to greet her.

"Hello, Charles." she said, raising the back of her hand to her forehead, absorbing perspiration with the glove.

"Go inside. I'll be there in a sec." she said, then walked toward the rear of the yard. I could see a small garden shed back further on the property. I took my overnight bag from the seat and went up the walkway.

I stood in the foyer, not daring to assume I should do otherwise. I heard noises coming from the back of the house. In a moment, Lesley entered.

"Go into the room we were in when you were here before and wait." she said. "I need to wash up a bit."

"Yes, Miss Lesley." I said, then headed toward the great room.

I took up a position on the carpet there, my hands folded in front of me. I was still nervous, and wished for another belt of something.

In a while, Miss Lesley entered. She had changed into a light blue summery dress that came halfway to her knees.

"Take off your clothes, Charles." she said while opening the small refrigerator door.

I was taken aback by the suddenness of this, but, of course, I immediately obeyed. In a minute, I was buck naked with my clothes folded on a chair.

Miss Lesley turned to me with a glass of wine in her slim hand.

Kneel, dog." she said while appraising me.

The thrill of being ordered about by this beautiful, confident woman, and hearing her call me 'dog', was having no small effect on my penis. It had ratcheted up to full staff, and I felt an impulse to cover it with my hands.

Lesley walked around me, looking me over.

"So, how was your day, dog boy?" she queried.

"Very nice, Miss Lesley. I was excited to be seeing you. I thought about you all day."

"Did you?" she said, stopping in front of me.

"You're excited right now, it would seem." she said, suppressing a laugh. Clearly, she was referring to my erection. For its part, it bobbed at the sound of her words as if in tribute to her. This elicited another laugh from her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like some wine?" she said.

Naturally, anything to calm my jitters would be welcome.

"Yes, please, Miss Lesley. I'd like that".

She went to the sideboard where she'd left the bottle, and poured. She returned with a bowl and placed it in front of me.

"It's a Premier Cru Chablis." she said casually. "I think you'll like it."

Without hesitation, indeed with a sense of abandon, I lowered my face to the bowl and began to lap up the wine. The sudden 'whack!' and the burning sensation on my buttocks made me lurch forward. I turned my head up towards Miss Lesley. She stood there with what I recognized as an equestrian riding crop. She held it lightly at her side.

"You'll need to be quieter about that." she said. "Oh, do you like my training tool?" she said, twirling it in her hand.

"This is just one of many. It's what I think of as an introductory model. Something to get your attention."

"Yes, Miss Lesley." I said. Now that the surprise had worn off, I was savoring the stinging afterglow where she had struck me. 'I was being trained to be a good dog!' I mused.

"Do you know what else it does?" she asked.

"It helps me be a better dog for you?" I offered.

"Good. That's true enough. You do want to get better, don't you?"

"Oh, yes! I do. I certainly want to." I said as she playfully tapped me on the head with the crop.

"There's something else it does. Can you guess?"

I searched for an answer to this, feeling somewhat dumbfounded, but Miss Lesley went on.

"It's to show you who the boss is. Make sense?"

"It does, Ma'am. Yes, you are the boss. My boss." I said with enthusiasm, then realized that I had not used the name she'd approved, i.e., 'Miss Lesley'.

"I'd like to apologize! I..."

"What? You called me Ma'am? It's okay, doggie. Ma'am is short for Madam, you know. I'll accept that as a respectful form of address."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I'm sorry..."

The crop fell with speed and force onto the rear of my thigh.

"Silence." she said.

I returned to my bowl and actually lowered my lips below the surface of the wine and quietly sucked it into my mouth.

"Very good form! You're actually sucking your wine. Aren't we creative!"

"Thank you, Miss Lesley, Ma'am!" I said, so pleased to hear words of praise after my blundering. She held the slapping end of the crop towards me.

"You may kiss it." she said, and I placed a soft kiss on the smooth leather.

"We have a full schedule this evening, Charles." Miss Lesley said, walking slowly away from me towards a side table. I watched where her dress clung to her hips and buttocks. From my time at the gym, their contours were imprinted for all time in my psyche, but to see them move so beautifully in this private setting was indescribable.

She placed her empty glass on the table, then turned to me.

"Come. We're going downstairs. It's where we'll be spending most of the training time." she said.

"Oh. This time, you may walk. Your kneepads are down below. Once you have them on, you will only crawl while you are here."

Of course, I was happy to receive this news. Being on all fours seemed like the only posture to take in Miss Lesley's presence. It felt so right.

The stairway to the lower floor led off of the foyer. It was lit by sconces. I followed behind, not knowing what to expect, but entirely eager to be as good, as obedient for Miss Lesley as I could. At the foot of the stairs was a small antechamber and a door leading from it. Miss Leslie entered a code on a keypad beside the door, and I heard a lock disengage. The door opened slightly.

We entered.

"When I purchased this place, this was a rec room." Miss Lesley said, turning on the overhead light fixture. "There was a ping pong table, a pool table, a couple of pinball machines. I donated them somewhere. I think it was the YMCA."

I looked around. The floor was carpeted, and there were a couple of easy chairs, a few small tables, and two cabinets. There was not much else. To my left, there were several hooks extending from the wall. From them hung different instruments; whips mostly, though there was also a kind of leather paddle.

Miss Lesley opened the door to one of the cabinets and brought out what appeared to be a collar. As she approached me, I could see that it was just that. This she put on a table beside me.

"Yes, doggie. That's for you." she said with a smile. "But there's more." she continued, then returned to the closet.

"Act now." she said, exiting from the closet, "and you will also receive not one, but two beautifully crafted kneepads!"

She announced this with the exaggerated brio of a TV adman. She was having fun.

"Put the kneepads on and get on the floor." she said, tossing them in my direction. I gathered them up, very excited at the prospect of assuming my role. I had them on in two shakes, and was soon on all fours at Miss Lesley's feet.

A wave of bliss came over me, and my eyes filled with tears. Miss Lesley seemed not to notice this. She brought the collar over, and instructed me to get up onto my knees. She attached the leather collar, and adjusted it so that it wasn't too tight.

"It might chafe at first, but once you've been wearing it awhile, it will conform to your neck and be more comfortable." she said, conveying a familiarity with such matters.

"That is... if you get to wear it any length of time." she said.

Hearing this, I knew that the honor of being her dog was strictly provisional. I would have to earn it. I was determined to do so!

"So, what's missing, dog?" she posed to me. I wasn't sure what she meant.

"What gets attached to a dog collar?" she prompted.

"Oh! Yes, yes." I said. "A leash!"

"Good boy!" she said. "Indeed, a leash. How else will I walk you? Go into the closet and get it. Go on, boy!" she encouraged.

I scampered on all fours into the closet. A slim, metal chain leash hung there, and I brought it out to Miss Lesley.

"From now on, when I tell you to fetch something, you will bring it to me in your mouth. Understood?" she said., looking at me sternly.

"I'd have thought you could figure that out."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." I said, realizing that I had committed my first infraction.

"Shut up." Miss Lesley said as she attached the leash to my collar.

"Men think with their dicks, and you're no exception, it seems."

In fact, my penis had not lowered one iota since I'd undressed before Miss Lesley upstairs.

"Let's take you for a spin." she said, taking hold of the leash and leading me about the room. I followed at a close distance, trying my best to show some grace as I crawled.

After a few circuits around the room, we stopped.

"You're doing okay." Miss Lesley said. "But just okay. It's time to give you some encouragement. Come over here."

She led me to the far wall, and as we came nearer, I saw that a thick metal ring was hanging from it. Beside it hung a strap of sorts, and Miss Lesley used this to bind my hands together. She then attached the ends of the strap to the metal ring. She instructed me to face the wall.

"As I was saying, Charles, you did okay. But 'okay' is far from our goal. You will learn to be the dog boy that I require. And that will take some time. I'm going to discipline you now."

Saying this, she walked off, and I could see from the corner of my eye that she was selecting a whip from the wall where they hung. So, I was to be whipped. Whipped by Miss Lesley.

I felt afraid. I'd been spanked as a child a few times, but nothing more than that. I prayed that I would endure it well.

Miss Lesley returned and came to my side.

"Look. This is what I'll be using." she said, showing me a slender whip some three feet long. The whipping end was half the length, made of a flexible leather. It aroused me to see her handling this instrument in her slender hand.

"Before we begin, Charles," she said, moving away, " I want to give you your new name. Your dog name."

OF course! I needed a new name for my new identity. I impatiently waited to hear it. I would cherish it always!

"I was going over it in my mind last night, and I think I've come up with something just right for you. From this day forward, you will be called 'Pookie'. I don't think there are any other dogs out there with that name, so it is unique. What do you think... Pookie?"

At the sound of this word, I nearly ejaculated on the floor in front of me! Yes, it was an inspired choice. It was perfect.

"I think it fits me well, Miss Lesley." I said, hoping to mask my ardor at hearing the word uttered. I had always wanted to be derided by a woman in this way; to be treated as a nobody, a fool.

"Glad you're on board with it, loser. Now, let me show you what this little darling can do to you." she said.

There was a pause of several seconds, then the sound of something whistling through the air behind me. My asscheeks stung from the sudden impact. I gritted my teeth and remained still and silent. Miss Lesley brought the whip down repeatedly onto my back, my buttocks, and my legs. I learned to brace myself in the microsecond between the whistling sound of the whip and the moment it lashed into my skin. I began to sweat from the exertion of controlling myself from crying out. Tears, as well, coursed down my face. After several minutes of whipping, Miss Lesley came to my side. She looked at me almost casually.

"You're giving me quite a workout, Pookie." she said, draping the business end of the whip over my shoulder. My back and my asscheeks had taken most of the punishment, and they stung and burned. Still, towards the end, I had come to welcome the sound of the whip slicing through the air.

"Is this your first whipping?"

"It is, Ma'am," I said.

"Am I doing a good job of it? What do you think... Pookie?"

"You seem very skilled, Miss Lesley." I said.

She held her hand out towards me.

"This is my whip hand. Smell it, the palm. You can smell the leather." she said.

I did as she instructed, enjoying the exquisite aroma of her warm skin scented by the whip.

"You should see your back and your ass. Such pretty designs." she said. "But I'm not quite finished with you."

Indeed she was not. She resumed the whipping until I simply couldn't endure it longer. It felt as if there were some actual wounds on my buttocks, and when she whipped me there, I thought I would cry out.

But, 'no', I told myself. I would receive my training like a faithful dog. I did, however, allow myself at one point to weep openly. I had to have some outlet for the pain. I hung my head and sobbed. This had no effect on Miss Lesley. She continued for some minutes after my breaking down. Then she stopped. I heard the door of the room open, then close. I faced the wall wishing only that she would return and allow me to thank her, to kiss her feet. But she would not return until morning.