Her Wildest Dream...

Story Info
A couple takes advantage of some much needed time together.
1.2k words
4.19
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting excited because he'd be home from work soon and it had been a little rough lately. Things have been a bit hectic so tonight was set aside just for them.

She had dinner in the oven & her meatloaf was his favorite. She's just mashed the potatoes and the veggies were simmering. She's got her favorite love songs playing on the radio and she's singing along with them.

He's been working all day and he's tired, but he promised her they'd have tonight together and there's just too much to do this weekend. He was not going to disappoint her again. He can smell the meatloaf as he walks through the door. She's got the table set and ready and he comes in and he sits down. They enjoy their dinner and company together. She clears the table as goes to take a shower.

When he comes out, he pours them both a drink and she takes hers to the bedroom with her to get ready. He relaxes for a bit after a long day of work.

As she gets ready she pulls out her tantalizingly short black teddy from her dresser, then the tiny matching panties. She takes out her whip to see if maybe they can throw that into play tonight also, and lays it out on the bed!

She goes to the living room to get him and he pulls her down onto his lap. He begins gently kissing around her ear and down her neck. That's her sensitive spot he knows so well. He's licking softly down her chest to her ever sensitive, erect nipples! She's moaning slightly and starts to breath a little harder. She slowly starts to pull away. He's trying to hold her there a little longer and continues to kiss her a little more. She gets her way, of course.

She leads him to the bedroom and takes him straight to the bed. Taking off his shirt, she slowly works her way down to take off his shorts. He stops her and takes them off the rest of the way himself. He tosses them to the floor, then tosses her gently to the bed. He starts where he left off from the living room. He's Licking and nibbling on her nipples. She's completely aroused. So much so that she can't hold still. She's wiggling so much. Her back is arched and she's trying to pull away. God he feels so good.

Her hips are raised off the bed. He grabs them and rubs his hardness against her. She grabs his cock and puts it between her legs. He begins to rub her clit gently back and forth with it as she gyrates her hips in perfect rhythm with his. Her chest raises up and down as her heart beats faster and her every breath gets heavier. Her moans come loader as she gets more exhilarated.

He grabs her throat and nibbles on her ears and bites her neck. He pulls her hair as she begs for more! Her excitement growing increasingly stronger. She sucks his hard cock gratify him more. He grabs her hair again and guides her head just the way he wants it. Up and down his cock faster. He almost cums but stops her. He pulls her head up to him and kisses her, softly and passionately. She's so exhilarated she can't stand it. Her heart beating faster. The way he makes her feel is so amazing.

He shoves her head back down to his hard cock. She's sucking and licking it. She licks down his shaft and licks his sack. Sucking the left side into her mouth, sucking it in and out and twirling it around with her tongue and licking all over it. Then moving to the right side sucking it eagerly into her mouth to enjoy it and give it as much delight as the other.

Continuing back up his hard shaft licking it back and forth, side to side with her tongue, all the way up til she reaches the top. Then she kisses the head. Twirling her tongue around and around on the it, kissing and licking. He's still got a hold of her hair, gripping it and pulling her head up and back down harder and faster. He's about to cum and he pulls her head away to stop it again.

He pulls her up and starts to kiss her hard. He grabs her throat again. She moans in shear intoxication! He throws her back to the bed and continues kissing her. Still with his hand on her throat. Kissing and biting down her neck and chest. As he gets to her breasts he grabs them caressing them, kissing and licking her hard beautiful nipples. He starts down her belly back down to her wet beautiful essence. He slowly starts licking her delicious juices. Her moaning could be heard from under the Earth. She bit her lip, writhing in bitter sweet euphoria.

He came up and put his hard cock into her hot, wet, tight pussy. Oh it hurt, she grabbed him hard and pulled him into her and cupped her mouth against his chest so she didn't scream too loud. She dug her nails into his sweaty body. God it feels so good. He feels so amazing inside her. He's pounding into her harder and harder and she can't help it. She screams louder now. She tries to cover her mouth. He turns her over and starts to fuck her from behind. It's too late, it hits just the right spot and she screams. She put her face in the pillows to muffle the screams.

He grabs the whip and spanks her with it and she loves it. She'd already forgotten about it. Then he spanks her again. It feels so insatiable, she's in a heavenly frenzy. He throws down the whip and grabs her hips and thrusts himself into her harder and harder. She's insane with pleasure. His body is slamming into hers with a rhythmic thunder. Harder, faster. She's having orgasm after orgasm as he's sliding in and out of her hot wet pussy. He's about to cum and pulls himself out and spins her around. He helps her back down to his awaiting cock and she starts to suckle and pamper it with care to give it some gentle pleasing. She wants him to enjoy her mouth as long as he can.

It feels so good. She's teasing him. Goin up his dick, kissing it so softly and coming back down it, licking it slowly. Flirting with it with her tongue. Making it her playground. He can't take anymore and starts pushing her head up and down, faster and harder. He's moaning in ecstasy as he explodes his cum into her mouth. Taking it with pride, knowing that she made him feel that good. She made him feel so good to cum that much with her pussy and her mouth. It was all her. So she happily swallows it down. She doesn't miss a drop. She continues to suck it up and finishes his sweet, delicious cum. She continues to make him happy.

They're both exhausted. They fall to the bed at the same time, and roll into each other and cuddle. It's wonderful to be in his arms right now. The two of them right in that moment. With all the wrong going on the world, nothing could be further from that right then. Everything was just right. Perfect contentment! Just them!!

Samantha Willows