Her Worst Nightmare

Story Info
Wife is helpless but to watch her husband cheating.
1.5k words
3.87
16.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning. That's what woke her up. It was faint, but obviously intense. Her eyes opened and took a minute to adjust to the lack of light in the room. Roxanne wasn't used to waking up in the night anymore. Not since she started taking her sleeping pills.

In the moonlit room she was starting to see shapes in the distance. At once both far and near. It was indecipherable. Still she heard the low, gruff moans.

As the shadows swirled she was finally able to make out shapes over towards the window. The moon's light backlit the chair placed in front of the window. Her husband Dan always called that his throne. Roxanne only ever recalled him using it to place his folded clothes on before bed, however, so she had no idea why he called it that.

"Ohhh. Fuck that's good." Dan moaned.

Roxanne's vision shifted once more and the shadows in front of the window altered around the chair. She saw Dan, seated on his throne. His eyes locked on hers.

'Dan!' She called out. 'Dan, what's going on?' Dan didn't pay her any mind. 'Is he ignoring me?'

Roxanne shifted. Only she didn't move. 'Damn those pills.' She thought.

'Dan! Something's wrong. I can't move. Hello?! I think somethings wrong with the pills. DAN!' She called to him.

The only sound was his moans... at first.

Roxanne noticed then that Dan wasn't actually looking at her at all. His eyes were cast downward. His hand moving up and down over his lap as if dribbling a basketball.

She started hearing more sounds to accompany Dan's moans. Wet sounds. Slurping sounds.

Roxannes vision faded briefly. When it returned she could see Dan a bit better in the dark room. He was naked, his hand moved up and down slowly. Only now she could see his erect cock. 'Is he sleepwalking? Maybe dreaming of getting a blowjob?' She wondered.

Roxanne tried to rub her eyes to help them adjust. Only her body didn't respond. 'Dan. Help me. Please?! Daniel! DAN!!' She screamed with no sound.

In the darkness the sounds were getting louder. Sucking. Slurping. And now... 'is that giggling?' She wondered.

Dan groaned. "Oh that's so good baby."

Giggle. "Thank you Mr. Avery." Slurp. Giggle. "This is so much fun." Suck. Giggle.

Roxanne was getting restless. Her body and voice lost to her. Only her vision remained. Her eyes locking on her husband's naked body as his hand rose and fell steadily. 'Dan! Help me! Please!'

Her eyes shifted focus. Her line of sight slowly obscured. Something was blocking her view of her husband's cock. 'Is that hair?' She thought.

In Dan's palm was a blonde scalp. Pigtails stuck out on either side. Giggle. "Mr. Avery..." the voice cooed. "I just love your big cock." Slurp. Giggle.

"Don't stop babygirl. That feels so good." Dan groaned.

'No! That couldn't be. Is Dan getting a blowjob?' Fear and panic began to set in as Roxanne struggled to break free of her invisible confines. It was hopeless. The room spun around her. She could see it now. The bobbing head. The bare knees pressing into the carpet. The loose skirt covering the ass of some young eighteen year old blonde girl who was blowing her husband on her hands and knees.

Giggle. Suck. Pop. "Mmmmmm. Your cock is so tasty Mr. Avery." Giggle. Slurp. "I could do this all night." Giggle. Suck. Slurp.

"Mmm. Me too babygirl. Keep going..." Giggle. Slurp. Pop. "We don't have all night though. Roxie will be up soon."

'DAN! I'm awake! Stop this. Please don't do this to me. I can't move. Please baby. Oh God! I can't. I can't look away!' Roxanne begged.

Giggle. "So? What do you care what that bitch sees? She's cheating on you anyway. This is just payback." Giggle. Slurp. Pop. "Why else would she start going to the gym, SUDDENLY?" Slurp. Suck. Pop. "Why else would she start dressing like a slut, SUDDENLY?"

'NO! DAN! I did that for you!'

Roxanne watched as Dan pressed the blonde head down deep onto his shaft. The skirt covered ass wagged like a dogs tail. "Aaaghhh." The blonde sighed after Dan let up. Giggle. "You know it's true Mr. Avery." She took him down to the balls again, this time of her own volition. "She's out slutting around." Giggle. Slurp. "While you're hard at work. Making all that money to give her the good life." Giggle. Suck. Slurp. Gag. Gag. Pop. "She repays all your hard work with other men's cum."

'NO! Dan! It's not true. I've never. I would never.'

Dan groaned as the blonde wiggle her ass and lapped at his balls. "She doesn't even try to hide her flirting, does she? She hits on men right in front of you." Lick. Suck. Lick. "You've seen it. She's making a fool of you Daddy."

'Dan! No. Don't listen to her. She's lying. I haven't...'

"That Fucking Slut!" Dan groaned.

Giggle. "That's right baby. She IS a slut." Slurp. Suck. Lick. "A lying." Slurp. "Cheating." Slurp. "Slut." Gag.

'Dan No! She's crazy!'

Dan looked up into Roxanne's eyes.

'Yes baby. I'm here. Can't you see me? Look into my eyes. You'll know the truth. I love you Dan!'

"Fucking Slut." He growled.

'No!'

Giggle.

"Fucking Cheating Whore." His eyes glared into hers.

'No Baby!'

"Yes Daddy!"

"Fucking Two-Timing Cunt!" Dan snarled looking back down at the sexy blonde seductress.

'Dan No! It's not true!'

Giggle. "It's all true Daddy." Slurp. "Not me though Daddy." Suck. Lick. Slurp. "I'm a good girl. Aren't I Daddy?"

"Oh fuck. Yes babygirl. Such a good girl."

"I'd never hurt you Daddy. Not like that Bitch!" The blonde spit out with venom in her voice. Slurp. Giggle. "Mmmmm. Can you feel my mouth vibrate Daddy? Slurp. Gag. Moan.

'Dan Please! Please stop this.'

"That's so good babygirl. You're getting better." Dan moaned.

'Better?' Roxanne felt her heart breaking. She struggled within herself.

"Mmmmm. Must be all the practice Daddy. I just can't keep my tongue off of you." Slurp. Moan. Suck. "Or my mouth." Slurp. "Or my throat." Gag. Gag. Gag. Dan groaned again. "I'm so glad you love me Daddy. You make me so happy. Sitting in your throne. While I suck your hard cock." Slurp. "I'm so happy I gave myself to you." Slurp. Suck. "My first." Slurp. "My only." Suck. "My Daddy." Gag. "My King."

"Oh that's so good babygirl."

'DAN NO!' Roxanne knew that look. The one he gave her just before he gave her his all. Just before he came.

"Mmmmm. Better than your Wife Daddy?" Slurp. Slurp. Suck.

'Dan?' Even her thoughts were getting quieter. 'No. Please don't.'

"Fuck! Yes. Yes babygirl. So much better."

Giggle. "Am I a good girl Daddy? Am I your good girl?" Slurp.

'No.'

"Yes. Fuck. Yes. Baby you're my good girl."

'Dan no. Please I can't take it.'

"Mmmmmm. Am I a gooder girl than her?" Suck.

'Dan?'

"You're so much gooder. You're perfect babygirl. Oh fuck. So perfect."

'Dan I can't look away. Please stop this.'

"Tell me Daddy." Giggle. Slurp. Suck.

'Dan. Stop. I can't take this. My. My heart.'

"Mmmmmm babygirl. You want me to badmouth my wife? You want me to tell you, what?" Dan moaned. "That you're better than her." Slurp. Suck. "That you're more fit than her." Slurp. Suck. "That you're so much more beautiful."

'Dan. I can't. I can't breathe.'

Slurp. "You're hotter. Younger. Tighter. You make me so much happier." Suck. Slurp.

'Dan. The walls. The walls are closing in.'

Gag. "Everything about you is perfect. Next to you she's nothing. A hag. An ugly. Fucking. Toad. You're everything she could never be. And you want to know a secret babygirl?" Dan groaned.

'Dan... I... I think I'm... I think I'm dying. Everything hurts. I can't move.'

Slurp. Gag. Gag. Gag. Slurp. Pop. "Tell me all your secrets Daddy. I'm your good girl. I'd never hurt you."

Dan groaned and forced the blonde head down to the base of his cock. He gripped both pigtails in his hands as he pulled her deep onto him. "You make me cum harder and better than her too. Swallow it babygirl. Swallow for Daddy. Swallow for your Master. For your King."

The blonde girl swayed her ass back and forth while moaning and swallowing his gift.

'Dan... No... Dan...'

Roxanne's eyes were going dark, but just before all the light faded she heard an echo in the black pools. "I love you babygirl... I'm so glad you convinced me to give her those pills... I love you babygirl... those pills... I love you babygirl... pills... I love you..."

Roxanne screamed and thrashed out wildly as she awoke from her deep sleep. Dan reached out and grabbed her, pulling her to his chest. Roxanne lashed out and cried. She babbled. Nothing made sense. Dan held her tight rubbing her back. "Shhhhh. Baby. It's okay. It's just a dream. Shhh..."

Roxane was calming down. The memories getting fuzzy. Relaxing into her husband's grasp. "Oh Dan..." she whispered. "It was terrible."

"Shhh baby. It's okay. I'm here. You're safe." Roxanne felt the love pouring off of her husband as the dream faded. "Shhhh... it's okay." She relaxed finally, settling into his arms. Forgetting all about her nightmare. "Let me get you another pill..." He whispered.