Herb Quest Pt. 03: Live to Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldash picked up pace and power now. Caryll felt like her body, her pussy, was distorted by his massive cock as it began to plunge in and out of her. She couldn't know if he had ever fucked a human woman before in his Centaur form but if she had to guess she would say this wasn't his first time based on his skill. She was the mount; he was the rider and he rode with style and skill. Caryll struggled to stay upright, hands braced on the ground beneath her as he thrust his huge appendage in and out of her. Her lean muscled body responded on cue to his thrusts, shivering and shaking beneath his form, cumming as if responding to the turn of a set of reins.

Her third orgasm was huge and she lost all control of her body as she shrieked her wanton needs to the Gods in the skies above them. She should have collapsed like a rag doll to the stony ground below, her arms and legs devoid of strength but instead she hung beneath him, impaled by his ludicrously powerful cock.

Caryll felt Eldash's hands grasping beneath her arms and he leaned down. He drew her off his cock, laying her gently onto the ground. Her pussy was splayed wide, slathered and leaking with her own arousal mixed with the copious pre cum his cock seemed to be oozing. He gave her a few moments to recover, watching her as her breath slowed, small firm breasts slowly stopping their movements as the painful heaving gasps dwindled.

He bent down once more, front legs dipping into an equine curtesy, rising back up with Caryll held reverently in his powerful arms. Eldash moved over to the low boulder that Caryll had used as a perch during her interrogation of him. He laid her out, lying on her back along the face of the boulder before positioning himself to mount her once again.

Looking up, Caryll could see his youthful face clearly in this position. The strangeness of the creature's form meant that his human torso towered above her. She braced herself as she felt the head of his cock scraping across the inside of her thigh, wrapping her arms around his front legs, the hoof of each of them pressed firmly against the boulder face.

Eldash pressed forward, Caryll felt herself being lifted up as the cock pushed deep into her again. She tightened her hold on his forelegs, driving her body down to meet his first penetrating thrust. Then he was firmly inside her again, her pussy managing, barely, to contain his cock. He drove himself in and out of her, she could see the lust and desire on his face, a mirror to her own.

A sheen of perspiration now coated the black pelt of his equine half, he had been fucking her steadily for close on thirty minutes now. The pleasure, the orgasms, the rapture of being ridden by him never abated. Neither had spoken, gasps and moans aside. It had just been a primal fuck. Her need to cum. His need to dominate her.

Caryll's head rolled to one side, a line of drool seeping from the corner of her mouth. She felt like she would pass out from the pleasure. Every orgasm seemed to be bigger than the one before. The gaps between them filled with a mindless frantic need to cum again whatever the cost. For a woman who had commanded men in battle, had led strong capable warriors with strong personalities, this loss of control was frightening. Had she not been burning with desire for Eldash then that fear would have led her to try fight back, to escape. Instead, it was buried deep beneath her primal urge: to fuck and to be fucked. She was completely under his control.

"I've ruined you for men." he grunted. His voice sounded strange to Caryll, partly because of the silence they had exercised up until this point, partly because it seemed hoarse, tight with emotion.

"Your body will recover from my cock but your mind never will. You'll always want the beast from now on, always dream of a Centaur's cock ploughing your insides." he continued.

"Hnnngg, Gnnh, Hhaauuhh!" Caryll grunted in time to his thrusts, the truth of his words slamming into her mind as his cock slammed into her womb.

"You aren't the Battle Hawk anymore." he hissed, face tight with concentration as he neared his own climax. "You're just a Brood Mare, your only purpose to be taken, fucked and seeded by a stud. Seeded by one of the People, seeded by me!"

"Unff, uh, uh, no, no I am the Battle Hawk." Caryll moaned, the denial sounding hollow even to her own ears.

"You know I'm right, you're just a brood mare now. You want that. Urrh, Uff, admit it, tell me, tell yourself, say what you are now." Eldash clamped his mouth shut then, his whole body was shaking with the need for release but he held on, waiting for her answer.

Caryll bit her bottom lip, straining to fight against his truth. His giant cock twitched inside her, moments away from releasing his own orgasm. A second twitch, then a third. Each one pulsing against the walls of her pussy. She broke.

"Seed me, seed me, I'm a mare, a brood mare for Centaur cock! Ohh, ohh, ohh, Gods help me but I want you to do it!" the broken warrior exclaimed in a hoarse voice Caryll didn't herself recognize.

His cock exploded, a stream of hot cum spraying inside her. She convulsed in extasy at the sensation of him emptying his potent seed so deep inside her body. His hard cock kept her pinned to the stone beneath her back. She slumped exhaustedly, the fighting and fucking having worn her out. His cock continued to unload within her. Small irregular spurts. The throbbing, jerking motion of his cock rippled the flesh of her stomach. Darkness stole over her, a warm blanket of unconsciousness.

Hours passed before Caryll came too. She found herself nude. Dried and crusted semen smeared the insides of her legs. Eldash had placed her on her mare which now walked contentedly behind him as he led them through the steppes. The rope that Caryll had twisted into a leash for his horse now hung around her own neck, a not too subtle symbol of her own position.

Eldash glanced behind and saw she was awake. He slowed his pace till she drew alongside him. The smell of him instantly caused her pussy to dampen and Caryll knew that the effects of the herb were still potent in her system. He reached over and pushed another leaf of the herb into her mouth. Caryll clasped her lips together, not to stop him dosing her with the herb, but to suck on his finger wantonly. He left his finger in her mouth for a time, watching to see that she swallowed the herb. Satisfied he drew away again, the sound of her horny disappointment rising behind him.

"That will keep you docile till we reach our destination. Then we will see what is to become of you. Maybe the Shaman will make you one of the People. If not, your knowledge and skills will be an asset to the tribe as much as your body will be to those who choose to use it." he said in high good humour in his victory over her.

Behind him, Caryll pressed her rapidly moistening pussy against the warm leather of the saddle and began grinding against it, her mind filled with the thoughts of a herd of male Centaurs taking out their pleasure on her body, over and over.