Herbal Essences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tube had begun to extract pleasure from the aching cock as it clamped down and was taking all the cum I was already squirting out from the orgasm the initial penetration caused. I could have almost sworn I felt my cock getting smaller though as I felt my balls empty completely again. I guessed it was just me going soft this time and paid it no mind as I focused on the two growths vigorously fucking me from end to end. They both continued while they began to pump more and more of the pink fluid into my still spasming body. The familiar tingle began throughout my system as I felt my body starting to change. This was a background thought as I enjoyed the ecstacy from the vine and stamen continuing to stuff me.

As I reached another orgasm I felt my body convulse and shake heavily as pleasure racked through me at a blinding pace. The vine drove itself deep into my ass and the stamen into my throat. It was so deep it felt like it should be gagging me and making me nauseous but it didn't. I was loving the whole sensation of it. The large vine pulled out of me completely and I heard myself whimper as my hole hung spread open and gaping in the air. The flower kept its stamen firmly planted in my mouth, thrusting in and out of my throat as a new even larger vine came up behind me and lined up against my gaping wide butthole. Another squirt of fluid was pumped onto my ass before a second vine joined the first before they both plunged into my hole filling me double wide now.

The stamen pushed deeper into my throat and thickened a little before shooting a huge load of its fluid into me. It continued to spray its fluid all over my insides as the two vines alternated in fucking my hole so I was always being stuffed. After another good twenty minutes of the triple fucking the vines pumped more fluid into me and began to recede from inside my tight ass. As soon as I noticed I clenched my ass in protest but it pulled out anyway with a wet pop. The stamen held on as the vines holding me lifted me back to vertical and set me back on the ground. As I stood the flower opened up and the stamen began to pull out of my throat, leaving a thick trail of its pink fluid in my mouth and even spurting a bit onto my face as it pulled from my sucking lips.

I scooped the bit on my face into my mouth and swallowed it down. As I looked down at my body I noticed how much this fucking had already changed me. My chest was now heavier due to a pair of perky DD breasts that held to my flesh. My hips had grown even more along with my ass and my toned tummy was now almost naturally hourglass shaped. I moved my head a little more and my hair swept over my shoulder. It was no longer a dark brunette. My locks had now become a bright natural platinum blonde color. I could feel my lips had been plumped up even more and my features had softed even more. I walked inside and went up to my bed. I sat down and looked down feeling as though something was missing.

My balls had literally disappeared. I no longer had testicles at all but my cock was still there. It was harder and even a little larger than it had been before. I thought to myself and came up with a plan on how to get rid of this major hard on. I picked up my phone and dialed the most recent number. I made plans for the next day since there were a couple things I needed to prep first. I left my home and went to the mall wearing a loose fitting jersey and a pair of sweats that were able to fit. I got a bunch of makeup and new clothes, some of which I wore out of the store. I drove back home and put things away before going to bed, excited for the day I would have tomorrow.

I woke up that morning with a large smile on my plump pink lips knowing exactly what was to come that afternoon. I went downstairs and stripped, leaving my clothes on the chair as I exited the kitchen to the back yard. I went out and got on my knees, "Just my mouth this time. I want to save my butt for something special today." I told the vine as it began to bring out all three appendages. The vine and tube went back into the plant as the flower opened up in front of my face. The stamen protruded largely out from the center. Like a starving man to a piece of meat I hungrily took the engorged stamen into my waiting mouth and sucked hard trying to get as much of the yummy pink fluid out as I could. As I closed my mouth around the stamen the flower closed around my head. A few vines came out and wrapped around me as they raised me with my head upside down, giving the stamen a straight path through me deep into my sucking throat.

I enjoyed the deep throat fucking for a while until it finally began to heavily squirt its pink fluid inside my mouth and throat. As it did I tried to pull away and it let go as I pulled it out and made it pump the liquid all over my happy, fresh-fucked, sexy face and tits. This time I stood and went inside to scoop the fluid from my face and tits into a small bottle for later.

I put the bottle onto my nightstand and got dressed for my plans that afternoon. I slipped on a hot pink t-string thong then a set of tight, thin pink leggings. For a top I put on a loose fitting partially transparent pink undershirt. I painted my lips bright pink then did my eyes up with a bright glittery pink shadow and waited.

Finally about an hour after I was finished I heard the knock on my door. I bounced up very happily and nearly skipped to the door. As I opened it Kyle's eyes lit up. He was dumbfounded. He looked at me and I watched as his mind began to go at about a thousand miles an hour from the shock, almost seeming to short circuit. Just two days ago I had been a barely 21 year old dark brown haired average dude. In his eyes now I probably looked as hot as one of his favorite porn stars.

"What the hell happened to you? Are you ok?"

"Kyle? I have never been better." I said as I pulled him inside. I went off into the kitchen after telling him to sit and started making another cup of coffee. I reached up and grabbed a single mug from the cabinet and placed it under the Keurig spigot. When it was done brewing I brought it in to him and sat next to him again. This time I leaned over close to him.

"Where is your cup?" He asked curiously.

"Oh I'm not having coffee. There is something I would much prefer to drink right now."

He looked over at me to see a toothy grin and watch me lick my plump pink lips. As his face turned red I stood up and knelt in front of him. "Alex. What are you doing?"

"You'll see." I slid my hands between his knees and thrust them apart as he watched me, never breaking eye contact. I slowly moved closer on my hands and knees towards his noticeably growing crotch. I raised my pink polished nails and slid them under the waistband of his sweats and underwear. I slowly drew them down his legs as I watched a patch of flesh become a small fallen tower. I kept pulling them and nearly reached his knees before I finally found his huge swollen head. With a last nudge down his nearly foot and a half monster dick flopped out of his pants and stood proud in the air. After a moment it leaned back down so that I was eye level with the hole that was now dribbling precum. I gently stuck my tongue out and lapped the precum up to taste it.

It was delicious, "Mmm, I like the taste. Now I want some more." I said as I quickly took the head of his cock into my heavily salivating mouth. He thrust his head back as I began to tongue the bottom of his huge head. The acrid, salty taste of this man's meat on my tongue was so good I couldn't tease myself any longer with just the head. I thrust my head farther into his lap and took half of his cock into my mouth before I had to readjust due to lack of balance. I had no idea he was hiding this little monster in his pants but boy was I glad I chose him as a friend. I continued to suck hard on his huge phallus as he sat there panting. He lightly rested his hand in my platinum blonde locks as I began to push myself deeper onto his rod. I enjoyed the feeling of his fingers in my hair almost as much as I was loving the feeling of his huge cock filling my throat.

With one final push I forced myself to take the final four inches through my lips and into me fully. My lips met the base of his huge shaft and I stuck out my tongue to lick his huge balls. I started to hum around him while I sucked with the force of a vacuum, enjoying every second of my first actual given blowjob.

His hand still rested on my head as I began to bob my head up and down the 17" shaft. He moaned and started to pulse his hips slightly, meeting my down thrusts to make him feel just a little deeper. When I felt his hand clamp onto the back of my head and hold me down I knew what was about to happen. I relaxed my throat to prepare. Within seconds he let loose a torrent of cum deep into my mouth. As I felt stream after stream start to hit the back of my throat I pulled off a little until only his head was still within my lips. I clamped them down and continued to suck hard, drawing every drop from his balls.

When his bursts began to die down slightly I rubbed him a bit more to get the rest out before swallowing all of the delicious contents down. He sat back, panting heavily as he came down from his orgasm. I stood and looked at him as I licked my top lip slowly. He was surprisingly still solid.

"Ready for round two are we?" I asked him seductively.

"I don't know if I am gonna be able to walk after that but if your ass feels as good as your mouth then I am more than willing to have a go at that too." He said breathlessly.

"Well on the couch is a little vulgar. Maybe you should take me in the bed like a good guy would." I smiled and turned to walk away, swaying my ass. I heard him stand and follow me slowly as I walked to my bedroom.

As I passed through my door I went over to my bed and sat down. As he walked in he looked at me and I bit my lip which I noticed made his cock twitch. I leaned over and pulled open my drawer to pull out a small squeeze bottle. I tossed it to him and he caught it. I turned on my bed and crawled up onto my hands and knees with my legging-covered ass in full view. He quickly peeled off his sweatpants, shirt and underwear and positioned himself behind me. He squeezed my ass and then smacked it hard.

He grabbed the waistband of the leggings at my hips and pulled them back and down on my legs leaving my sexy ass exposed to the air. He popped it open and placed the tube up to my hole and stuck it through. With a bit of a squeeze a decent amount squirted into my ass. He pulled the bottle out then squirted a large amount onto his dick in a long line from base to tip. He stuck a few fingers into me and began to spread the fluid inside my hole as he spread the other part over his cock.

Once he was finished spreading it he pulled his fingers from my ass and rested his member between my ass cheeks. He slowly began to slide his dick up and down my crack. Finally he actually placed the tip of his cock to my ass and gently pushed against my sphincter. The width of his dick made my ass give a little resistance but after a little push back onto him it arrowed through my hole and speared itself into my anus. The feeling of being filled again was exquisite and having real dick this time made it feel even better. I was in heaven as he inserted it for the first time. He didn't stop pushing it in until his balls slapped against me.

We both sighed in pleasure as he bottomed out deep in my ass. No sooner was he pressed deeply in me than he pulled it back to the tip of his head and slid it back in. Once he noticed how loose my ass was he began to rail me harder and faster rather quickly and it felt great. It wasn't long before he was panting and I was slamming my ass back against his hips. He was fucking me so deeply that I didn't want it to ever end. He kept pounding his rod through my hole and deep into my ass until I felt him pull out and reach under me. He flipped me and raised my legs over my head then thrust back into me. It felt so good for him to just use me like this that I felt my ass contract and the rest of my body spasm uncontrollably.

My first anal orgasm would not be my last as he let my legs go and slid his arms under my back and lifted me into the air. He then began to bounce my ass up and down on his huge piston. My ass orgasmed again twice while gravity made his cock hit even deeper into me. As I was bouncing on his cock his face began to sweat and pant so I lifted myself off and pulled him onto the bed. Once he was on his back I mounted him and impaled my ass down onto his cock. With his cock deeply imbedded in me I started to gyrate my hips which rubbed his cock against my sensitive prostate and made me orgasm quickly again. After a while my tightened ass contracted enough to make him grunt and grab my hips to force me down as he began to cum inside me. I felt stream after stream splash into my ass and it felt lovely.

His chiseled face contorted in strain as he held me down and pumped more and more of his creamy semen into my thirsty hole. Once his cock finally started to slow down he released his grip on my hips and laid there. I smiled and drew my gaping asshole off of his member and let him shrink. I then lifted his legs and turned him around a little so his head was hanging off the bed. Before he could dispute I put my hardened cock up to his lips. He was so tired that he didn't know what was happening and instinctively parted his lips slightly. I pushed my dick past his lips and into his mouth. My dick was long enough that I reach back into his throat a little and made him wake up a bit. Once he realized what was happening he started to fight and try to take it out but I placed my hand on his cheek, "It's ok. You will end up liking it, trust me."

He stopped fighting and actually began to use his tongue and suck slightly on my engorged phallus. It felt pretty good as I slowly began to pump my cock between his lips, feeling his tongue move over it almost made me cum then and there but I wanted to hold it. I knew some of my precum was leaking out and he was liking it. Some of it actually dripped out from the corner of his mouth and it came out as the pink fluid. I was not actually surprised. The vine had actually replaced my cum and balls with a gland that produced the same fluid.

I slowly kept thrusting into his mouth until I wanted more than a little bit of fellatio. I pulled my cock from his mouth and watched as he tried to clamp his lips around it. I pooped my dick out past his lips then bent down and kissed him. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Would you like to feel me in your butt?"

He hesitantly nodded and rolled over onto his stomach. I reached over and grabbed the tube of pink fluid and squeezed some into his crack before rubbing a vigorous amount onto his asshole. I stuck a couple fingers into him and began to rub the fluid around the tightness of his hole. I rubbed some onto my dick then pulled my fingers from his ass and he surprisingly whimpered as they left him. I grabbed onto his hips and rested my dick between his ass cheeks the way he had done to me. I began to rub my hard prick up and down the slick flesh of his crack, rubbing the fluid around. Before long Kyle reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart, inviting me inside his forbidden anus.

Not wanting to keep him waiting much more, I pulled my hips back and grabbed his. I drew far enough back until the tip of my erection rested against his tight rose bud. I slowly pressed my hips forward and my cock head startarted to open his tight ass. The muscle was tight as it stretched around the flesh of my dick. The flared head of my cock slipped through his sphincter and I began to slide in much easier.

When I was about half way inside I felt him clench and stopped. He kept himself clenched but motioned for me to keep going. I slowly resumed inserting more of myself inside. His insides were really warm and they were clamped down hard around my dick. I pushed on, sliding my stiff cock deeper through his tight asshole and into him until I bottomed out. My hips met his softly and he sighed deeply before he let his ass cheeks go and his ass squeezed onto my cock even harder. I slowly pulled back until only my swollen head remained then slid back inside quickly.

He moaned and pushed back very slightly to push it deeper. I began to thrust, enjoying the tight ass I had my cock buried in but I could already feel my orgasm starting to build as he tightened around my shaft. My dick was feeling so good as I fucked him that it only took a couple moments for me to start getting close to my climax.

"Keep going... I am getting close." He said as he began thrusting back onto my cock.

"Me too. I am about to cum inside your tight ass." I said to him.

I tightened my grip on his hips and increased my power and speed. My cock couldn't stand it anymore though and I felt the first stream come bursting out of the tip.

"Oh fuck. I can feel it splash into me." He gasped and moaned as more and more came shooting out and coated his insides.

As my orgasm began to subside I slowly drew my cock out of his ass. As I watched my softening erection draw out of his ass I noticed my cum had actually become just like the pink fluid from the vine. As soon as I noticed I smiled and got an idea.

My cock slipped out of his ass with a pop which was left gaping. He whimpered with an ass full of the pink fluid I had shot into him. "My ass is so well fucked that my body is tingling." He said.

I grabbed his hips and flipped him over onto his back to notice his cock had spurted a bit too. I smiled again and leaned down over top of him and wrapped my arms around him. With a strong heave I lifted him up and into my arms, holding him in the air. I left my room and headed for the kitchen. I carried him outside with a thump to my screen door.

I held him up and kissed him while I walked out towards the tree. As I came closer to it the vine started to come to life. It started to revitalize and regain it's vivid pink shade throughout the network of foliage. The closer I got with him, the more vividly bright the vine became. I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

He kissed me back then pulled away, "So do I still call you Alex, then?"

I leaned up to his ear, "You can call me Alexia from now on." As I said it, the vines began to come to life and move toward us. "So did you like it when I fucked you in the ass?" I asked sexily.

He shyly nodded as the vines came closer. I stepped within their reach and they began to coil around his limbs as they had originally done to me in the woods. His wrists and ankles were bound and he was at the mercy of the vines that held him. Once he noticed what was happening he began to squirm and fight the grip but they held him steady. I walked around in front of him and put my hand to his cheek, "It's ok. This is how I became like this. It is better if you don't fight it." I finished with another kiss as the first two vines came from the tree. They peeled back and revealed the same pink dripping bulbs that began to slowly secrete the pink fluid and deposit it onto his toned body. The fluid ran down between the ridges of his muscles, over his thick cock, and down between his ass cheeks.

The sight was so erotic that my own phallus began to stiffen back to fullness. I slowly wrapped my hand around it as I watched the other three growths come from the vine covered tree. They came close to him and began to open. The large flower opened in front of him and I watched his last shred of resistance fade as the flower encompassed his face and closed around his head. The tube dripped it's blue fluid onto his cock, making it hard as a rock before enveloping it and seeming to massage it with various contractions of the plant.

The third vine went down under him and slowly began to rub the pink fluid into his ass before sliding into his tight anus. He moaned, obviously being muffled by the stamen that was likely lodged into his velvety throat already.