Herbal Essences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now beginning to get jealous when I noticed the tree actually produce another set of growths. I moved closer to the tree and let the vines take me. The flower opened, revealing its gorgeous array of petals to me once more before sliding its delicious stamen into my mouth and closing around my head. As I sucked on the stamen I felt the tube take my cock and the vine shove itself between my awaiting asscheeks. I clenched my ass as hard as I could while it fucked me deep. The flower and vine quickly began squirting the pink fluid into me from both ends and I was loving it more and more. I could lightly hear Kyle's sexual moaning over my own as his holes were newly assaulted as mine had been. His noises threw me over the edge and made my cock spurt into the tubular growth as my ass clenched tight from my ass orgasming in unison. The stamen shot its fluid heavily into my mouth and throat as it withdrew from me and the vines lowered to let me down.

As the petals opened back up I was released from my euphoric state and left standing naked in my yard next to my friend who looked a bit different now. He stood and turned to me and I noticed he was not so fully a he anymore. Where his cock had been now sprouted an even bigger sexier member but he no longer had testicles. As his hard cock stood at attention I noticed a sexy little slit had been formed. He was now a full hermaphrodite. More towards the top his black hair had become blonde and was styled into a sexy pixie cut. His lips looked fuller and his Adam's apple had disappeared. He looked downright fuckable but even more so now.

"I'm going to enjoy this." I thought to myself as I walked over to Kyle. To this day we live in my home together enjoying each other and occasionally going out to enjoy the vine. Nothing could be better.

The End.