All Comments on 'Hercules across the Hall'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is your story so. . .

This story was well written, so are all your others. Im not a fan of dick. Wtf is his problem. If I was the kid I would've kicked him in the fucking nuts. Then we wouldve seen how tough he is. Fucking his mom was punishment? I'm sure something a little less disheartening would of done equal justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way hot, until the using his mom as punishment.

Like aha ha no. You just don't punish someone by fucking their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

things were goin good, I'm jerkin off, havin a good read, and then it happens, you can't FUCK with feels the way you just did. I'm a kinky person, I will even except consentual orgies with another family member, but fucking his mom as punishment and breaking his heart? MAJOR BONER KILLER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF is wrong with the other commenters?

This story was seriously hot. I'd love to see it continue. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Anon - The word is psycho

you're welcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the fuck

I gagged when he licked his armpits. I mean seriously, what the hell? And then him being with the mom? My heart sank. This poor kid. I had to skip most of the story because of Phsyco daddy. Jesus Christ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was doing quite well without Daddy turning a bit psycho. Don't care for mean doms. That progression made it increasingly less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can relate

I had a gym teacher in high school that was built like this Richard guy was, and I guess I was more like the kid in the story too. I had a major crush on him and used to love it when he would stand at the entrance to the showers and check off our names when we went past.

I used to accidentally expose myself as I walked past him after priming my dick up to a half-hard state, praying he would look and be impressed for some reason. No such luck. This kid was lucky and I loved reading this while imaging I was him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous