Here Cums the Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed heavily as if he was caught shoplifting in a store and was facing arrest. He looked at her embarrassed that she saw his cock. Then, changing from embarrassment to sexual excitement, he looked at her sexually aroused that he was seeing so very much of her nearly, naked body.

"It's not only what you saw of me, and it's not only that you caught me masturbating, but also it's what you may have heard me say," he said. "I'm so embarrassed, Kelly. I'm so very embarrassed." He looked at her with humiliation. "How long were you standing here in my room without me knowing?"

She smiled a victorious smile as if she had just beaten him at Scrabble. She gave him a loving look before giving him a sexually excited look. She continued staring at him in the way that he continued staring at her.

"Long enough to hear everything," she said with a laugh. "I heard you say that you love me and will always love me. I heard you say that you wanted me to blow you and that you wanted to cum in my mouth," she said.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry Kelly but you know that's only spur of the moment masturbation talk, right?" He looked at her as if she was his mother catching him playing with himself. "What else did you hear?"

She laughed again.

"Actually, Michael, it doesn't matter what I heard you say," she said with a laugh. "I can't believe you were masturbating over the imagined thought of me naked. I can't believe you were masturbating over the imagined thought of having sex with my naked body," she said with sexually excited laugh.

He looked at her with embarrassment and shame.

"I'm so sorry, Kelly. I'm so embarrassed. Tell me. What else did you hear me say?"

While obviously enjoying his shame and embarrassment, she laughed again at the indecency of his naked exposure.

"I heard you say that you wanted to make love to me," she said.

He looked at her with his mouth open.

"Oh, God," he said.

She looked at him with love.

"I heard you say that you wanted to fuck me," she said.

He looked at her with embarrassment and shame.

"Oh, God," he said with his eyes bulging out of his head.

Instead of looking at him with embarrassment and shame, she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"I heard you say that you wanted to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. I heard you say that you wanted to cum in my cunt and give me your baby."

He hung his head down in shame and humiliation.

"Oh, God," he said again. "Please forgive me for being such a pervert," he said.

She laughed again.

"Don't be silly. I understand. I've been wicked horny too," she said giving his sheet covered erection one last, long look. "In the horny way that I've been feeling, it could have been you who caught me masturbating," she said with a sexy laugh.

* * * * *

In the way that she stared at him, he stared at her. He stared at the impressions her erect nipples made in her nightgown. He stared at the shape and the size of her B cup breasts. He stared at the shadow her red, trimmed pubic hair made in her nightgown. In the way she still stared at his erection, before he covered it with his hand and then with his sheet, he stared at all that he could see through her sheer, thin, sexy, and revealing nightgown. He returned her exhibitionism with his voyeurism.

Only, way ahead of him, she had already seen a lot more of him than she had ever seen of him before. She had seen a lot more of him than he had ever seen of her before. Now, with him catching up with her, and obviously enjoying the nearly, naked view, he was seeing a lot more of her than he had ever seen of her before too. Perhaps, after she was married, they'd become friends with benefits.

Obviously, by the way she was staring at his sheet covered, naked prick, something she had always been curious about seeing, Kelly stared at what she could still see of Michael's erect cock through the thin sheet. She stared at his erect prick as if she had never seen an erect prick before. In the way that her sheer nightgown did little to hide her shapely, naked body, and did little to conceal the size and the shape of her naked breasts, the sheet did little to conceal the size and the shape of his naked erection.

'Naked pussy and naked tits for naked cock and naked balls,' she thought while ogling him as he ogled her.

Seemingly, unable to control it and stop it, calling attention to itself, as if tempting her and sexually teasing her, as if waving to her, his engorged prick involuntarily throbbed and pulsated. As if his cock was a snake, a cobra, summoned just for her, she was mesmerized while watching his cock throb. She was hypnotized while watching his erect prick pulsate beneath the sheet. As if beckoning her to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, his cock was his lighthouse beacon of their sudden sexual desire that he had for her, that she had for him, and they had hidden from one another for years.

Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, Michael couldn't believe he had an erection in front of his best friend. Clearly, he couldn't believe that Kelly had already seen his naked, erect prick. By the shocked look on his face, undoubtedly, he couldn't believe that she was still staring at his sheet covered cock in the way that he was staring at her sexy nightgown.

Yet, even more than that, perhaps, he couldn't believe how very much he was seeing of her naked body. Moreover, by the sexually excited look on her face, perhaps, she couldn't believe she was allowing him to see so very much of her nearly, naked body. Perhaps, she couldn't believe how much he had already seen of her nearly, naked ass, tits, and pussy.

Embarrassed and sexually excited at the same time, clearly, he couldn't believe Kelly saw his naked prick. Undoubtedly, he couldn't believe she caught him masturbating himself on her guestroom bed and in her house. Lying on her guestroom bed naked, he was stroking his cock with his eyes closed while imagining having sex with his best friend, Kelly, the bride to be, just before her wedding. By the surprised and embarrassed look on his face, yet, perhaps glad that she did, he couldn't believe she caught him masturbating.

Seemingly, always horny and masturbating, unbeknownst to the four women, Michael had always imagined seeing Kelly naked and having sex with her. He masturbated while imagining Megan and Diane naked, Kelly's bridesmaids, while having sex with them, too. He masturbated while imagining Bonnie, Kelly's sister and her maid of honor, naked and having sex with her also. All four of the women were Michael's childhood friends. With all four women good looking, and with them all showing him unintentional or deliberate up-skirt views of their panties and down-blouse peeks of their cleavages and bras over the years, Michael had plenty to masturbate over.

Masturbating over them all at least twice a day, as he wrote in his diary, he took turns imagining which woman he was seeing naked while having sex with her. Surprisingly, unless he was masturbating over them, odd that he never dated any of them, he always considered them more friends than potential lovers. Sadly, now that Kelly was about to marry, he obviously wished his childhood, female friends were friends with benefits. Yet, just as they all seemed uninterested in dating him and having sex with him, he seemed uninterested in dating them and having sex with them, that is until tonight.

* * * * *

Very pretty and never without her heels, Kelly stood 5'4" tall without shoes. She had shoulder length, red hair, and shapely, B cup breasts. She barely weighed 110 pounds. Yet, she was a fierce competitor whether in business or while playing a game. Whenever she wanted something, she went after it. Whenever she wanted something, she always got it.

Megan was the studious type, especially when wearing her glasses and with her hair pulled back tightly across her head. Curvaceously curvy, Megan stood 5'9" tall and was 6' tall with heels. With long, brown hair, C cup breasts, and shapely behind, she had a sensational figure. With her so sexy and so pretty, Michael always had a secret crush on Megan.

Diane, a real cutie was only 5'2" tall and taller with heels, of course. Yet, happy being short, she seldom wore heels. She had bright blue eyes, a quick wit, and a keen intelligence. Able to read people, nothing and no one got by her. With long, blonde, beautiful hair, and A cup breasts, she had a shapely albeit petite and sexy figure.

Kelly's sister, Bonnie stood 5'8" with shoulder length, blonde hair, and D cup breasts. Much like Megan, when Bonnie wasn't wearing her contacts, she wore glasses. Adding to her presence, she always wore high heels. A sharp dresser, she preferred wearing sexy clothes. She had a fondles for leather, as much as she loved lace. In the way that she enjoyed taking charge and bossing people around, no would be surprised if Bonnie as a closet Dominatrix.

By anyone's standards of beauty and hotness, on a scale of 1 to 10, definitely all 9's, all four women were considered as sexy as they were considered good-looking. Ruining everything, with them all so good together, it was just sad that Kelly was breaking up the old gang by getting married. Who gets married today? If marrying at all, everyone waits longer. Everyone lives together instead of tying the knot. In this world of global warming, nuclear threats, financial insecurity, and greed, no one wants to get married.

Preferring to hang out and party, no one wants to be weighted down with children, changing diapers, and the drudgery of housework with endless cooking and cleaning. No one wants to be chained to one person and to a couple of kids for the rest of their lives. With Kelly happy that she found the love of her life and was getting married, at the same time, Michael was obviously sad that he was losing his best friend to another man. Now, that she was marrying someone else, if only by the confessions he made during his masturbation session, clearly, he wished she was marrying him.

* * * * *

"Oops, sorry," said Kelly again while laughing.

She wasn't sorry that she saw his cock and watched him masturbating. If anything, something she had always been curious about and something she always wanted to see, she was glad that she saw his naked prick. She only wished she could have watch him cum. With her horny before she entered his room, if she was anything, she was sexually excited. She never removed her eyes from what she could see of his big, erect, and naked prick.

She continued staring at all that she could see of his erect dick beneath his hand and, continued to stare at his throbbing and pulsating cock even after he covered his stiff prick with his sheet. As if there was a live creature under his sheet, his bedding kept moving. Leering at the impression of his engorged prick, she continued to stare at his cock tenting the sheet. She continued staring at his erect prick as if she wanted his stiff prick in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Had she not been as horny as she already was, she never would have invaded his privacy in the way she had done. Had she not been as horny as she already was, she never would have entered his bedroom without knocking. Had she not been as sexually frustrated as she already was, she never would have stood by the foot of his bed to watch him masturbate himself. Had she not been as sexually frustrated as she already was, she never would have stared at all that she could see of his erect cock as she did and in the way that she continued doing.

"Sorry, Kelly. I'm so embarrassed," he said. "Please forgive me for masturbating in your guest bedroom. I'll buy you new bedding."

She laughed.

"Don't be silly," she said laughing again. "If I wasn't engaged to Brian, I'd offer you a helping hand but I'm getting married tomorrow," she said moving her hand up and down as if giving him an imaginary hand job before holding up her diamond ring. "I'd offer to suck your cock but, sadly, we're not friends with benefits," she said laughing while unembarrassed and unashamed by what she had confessed. "I'd offer to fuck you but what would Brian say and think of me if he was to find out that I had sex with you before our wedding?"

Michael stared at Kelly's hand as if he was imagining her masturbating him. He stared at her lips as if she was imagining her sucking him. He stared at what he could see of her pussy through her transparent nightgown as if he was imagining making love to her. He stared at her as if he was still masturbating over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body.

"Oh, God," he involuntarily said.

Continuing to sexually tease Michael, Kelly laughed while not dropping the sexual subject of giving him a hand job, a blowjob, and fucking him.

"Only, I don't think my future husband would appreciate me giving our groomsman a hand job, a blowjob, and/or fucking him," she said laughing. "I just thought, if you weren't too busy that we could watch a movie in my bed together," she said laughing again while staring at the sheet covering his erection again. "I not very tired. Too excited about the wedding tomorrow, I can't sleep. Since you're still awake, can you come to my room and hangout for a while after you get dressed?"

He nodded his embarrassment and his agreement at his best friend.

"Okay, just lemme get dressed," he said. "I'll only be a minute."

She closed his bedroom door behind her. Then, as if purposely wanting to see him naked again, she waited a brief moment before bursting open his door again. She couldn't believe she was horny enough and brazen enough to do what she was about to do.

"One, two, three, four, five," she whispered while giving him time to climb out of bed. "Ready or not, here I come."

As if she was a SWAT cop serving a warrant and making an arrest, she burst open his bedroom door and caught him at his most vulnerable moment. She caught him naked. Only, this time, when she burst open his bedroom door again without knocking, giving her a full frontal, naked view, she saw all that she had obviously wanted to see. This time, in the way she caught him naked while lying on the guestroom bed and masturbating himself, she caught him standing by his bed naked with his tee-shirt over his head. Seemingly not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, she laughed while staring at his naked body before focusing her stare on his naked, semi-erect prick.

"Oops, again. Sorry, Michael. I didn't see anything," she said laughing while pretending to cover her eyes with her splayed hand. "I forgot to ask you which movie you wanted to watch. Never mind. We'll discuss that later. I'll let you get dressed," she said closing his door while giggling.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12