All Comments on 'Here for You Ch. 09-10'

by warpedmuser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
laguna783laguna783over 7 years ago
Keep Them Coming

I think your story gets better by the chapter, I haven't read many romance stories but I think I will start, I must admit I was waiting for the next chapter of your story to appear, great story keep them coming.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Getting slow.

No conflict. Everyone gets along. Nothing happening.

warpedmuserwarpedmuserover 7 years agoAuthor

Dear hindsight2020, thank you for your comment. I agree that nothing is happening now because I am trying to show the development of the relationship between the two main characters. It's a story about trust and betrayal so mostly I'm trying to show how the two main characters build their trust through interactions as they learn more about one another. I want to make it as compelling as possible for the reader so that when that 'betray' part comes and the effects it has on the characters, the reader could say, "Yes, this is believable". But anyway, this is something that I know I can improve on, maybe in my next story. Thanks for reading!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Very Pleasant Tale

We are getting to the details of the characters and waiting for clouds to appear.

I admit that I really hope that no one is exterminated in the betrayal.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story.

The story is moving at just the right pace in developing the relationship between these two characters. Very enjoyable to read. Bravos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous