Here We Go Again

Story Info
About to get another spanking.
1.6k words
4.27
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers

It was after midnight and I was about to get another spanking. It was to be my second spanking so far tonight.

I was scared and anxious, like always before being whipped or paddled. I found myself both deeply repulsed and incredibly aroused like I always seemed to get before a paddling. I was ashamed but I knew it was necessary. I was a bad girl and this was what happens when I'm a bad girl. Well, I'm bad.... My Lady had decided that I would make a much better female than I ever was a male. So like always, before I could be punished, I was dressed in girl clothes.

From the black ribbons in my long blonde hair to the black nylons that hugged me tightly from my painted toes to my very little dicklette. A black bikini panty worn outside of my pantyhose for the look. My bosom swelled with breast forms held proudly in place by a black lacey bra. Over my pretend tits a black sleeveless top that fit my sexy feminine curves nicely.

I had no hair below my thin eyebrows. The rest of my pretty face was made up with dark blue eye shadow, red rosy cheeks and bright red lipstick. My Lady liked me like that. My Lady liked me to act lady like. And I liked doing what My Lady liked. I liked acting lady like for My Lady.

Just now I was waiting with my pantied bottom exposed to the three women standing behind me. It was deeply humiliating to hear the two more dominant of them discuss what they were about to do to me as though my body was theirs to use and abuse. I mean technically I was My Lady's property. She did kind of own me. I was a submissive sissy and she was a dominate, 'take charge', strong and wonderful woman. I was there for them to use me and, if they chose to, I was there for them to abuse me. But I knew My Lady wouldn't hurt me.

I love my wonderful mistress and she loves me. Why else would she bother with disciplining me. She says that I'm a sissy and not a real man. She takes care of all the big decisions and like what i should wear and who gets to use me. I shouldn't try making those kind of choices so I find myself about to get punished for it.

Even though I felt 100% secure in My Ladies care, the spanking was, of course, going to hurt. Soon my silky black panties would be pulled down exposing my pink bootie. My Lady would be sure to bring me to tears like she always did when it became necessary to correct my bad behavior with a good butt whipping. Sometimes, like tonight, I had to bend over several times for the same offense. My Lady would explain as she moved around behind me. Making me understand the necessity of it all even as the strap or the cane raised welts on my soft skin.

My Lady took care of me and I kept her house for her. I liked to cook and clean for my wonderful mistress. It maid her happy to watch me flit about in tight little outfits, acting like a prissy little bitch-boy, collecting laundry for the wash or keeping the wine flowing for her guests. Usually after enough wine had been enjoyed I would be offered as a treat to those whom were into it. I've been told my oral talents are much in demand and have been requested even before My Lady has had a chance to offer.

"That's why your Sissy was bent over and letting my sweet Bunny have at that lovey ass with her strapon. That's why your Sissy had her pretty face buried in my pussy. I just couldn't wait! Please don't be mad...."

"Of course I'm not mad darling. My Sissy has an amazing tongue and she knows how to use it, as you well know. The spanking is to remind her who she belongs to at the end of the day. Also it kinda lets me take part in a way. Her part was to go down on you. Your part was to enjoy it. Bunny's part was to help you enjoy it by fucking my sissy in front of you. My part is to whip Sissy's bare butt until she cries and cries like the prissy little miss she is inside."

"Oh that sounds nice. And thank you so much for letting us watch."

"Well I could sense that you kinda wanted to watch. I mean when you clapped your hands in applause and exclaimed, 'Hooray! Spank the sissy!', that's when I decided to invite you. If you like you can even help."

"Oh how exciting!"

"After this lesson is taught to my oh-so-friendly-little-sissy-slut-boy-toy...". Grasping a handful of the long hair at the back of my scalp My Lady twisted until she could speak directly into my ear. "After I remind this girly-girl what she is and to whom she belongs....". She was so close. I was so vulnerable. She quickly licked the cheek facing her and then released her grip. "What she is is not a boy or girl really. What she is is a small dicked, panty wearing, subservient pansy bitch boy." She was pacing behind me as she spoke. "After this pretty little bitch is properly prepared, then I would love to watch your Bunny shove that big strap on up my sissy's tight little hole again...."

I gasped and jumped a little as My Lady gently laid a hand across my panties.

"Did her big strap-on hurt Sissy?"

smack.

A tiny slap. Her open palm on my panty covered bottom.

I had to take a deep breath before I could answer, "Yes ma'am, it was really big and her mistress made me suck it first."

"She did?" The surprise in her voice was a little to obvious. "And did you show her what a good little cock sucker you can be?"

I was so embarrassed to be called a 'cock sucker' in front of others, "I tried Miss! But I kept getting choked when it went down my throat. She had such a big one I just wasn't used to it My Lady. I know I can do better if I could try again."

"An eager little cock sucker anyway."

smaCk!

"Oh!" Surprise more than pain so far.

"Maybe I'll fuck your pretty face with my strap on while Bunny rams that big hard toy up your tight little butt. Do you think you could handle it? My strap on dick has been down that throat of yours more than a few times. If I want to take you from both ends are you gonna be able to handle it bitch?"

"Yes Ma'am! Please do take me like that. I want you to use my mouth and my tight little bottom. Please do give me a good, long and hard spanking first. Like I deserve for getting used without your permission."

"Careful what you wish for..."

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

Hard and fast on top of my panties, "Yeow!! - Oh!-Oh!-Oh!...."

"Did my sissy feel that?"

"Yes Ma'am." I resisted the very strong erg to reach back and rub my stinging butt cheeks. Instead I forced my booty out further, arched my back more, and took a ragged breath. "Thank you Ma'am."

"This is only the start for you sissy," I felt My Lady tuck her slim fingers under my panties at either side. "I'm gonna get you good and warm while my friend watches. I know that both humiliates you and turns you on."

"Yes Ma'am," a whisper.

"Did you enjoy eating another woman's pussy," before I could start to try to come up with some kind of an answer....

SMACK!!

"Owe!... Yes Ma'am, I liked it."

SMACK!!

"Who's pussy do you prefer muff diver?"

SMACK!!

"Ahh! Fuck! Owe.... Please don't ask me that My Lady."

It was such a loaded question. If I said 'she' then I was a disloyal whore. If I said 'her' then I was a disloyal whore.

SMACK!!

"Don't tell me how to talk to my subby-hubby!"

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

"OH GAWD!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhh!! Oh it Huurrttss!!" I started crying like any sissy would. "Ooowwweeee," Sobbing for my psyche and wailing to celebrate the pain. Each time the paddle fell my high pitched, effeminate voice could be heard screaming and begging for mercy. "OOOoohh!!, No more!... please My Lady,... please, can we just stop for a second....."

Before My Lady could refuse my request it was shot down by her friend and fellow domme. "Oh do shut up Sissy!", suddenly the paddle was in the new woman's hand. Uh-oh....

SMACK!!

"Oh,ah," The new paddler had a fresh, strong arm and it didn't go unnoticed. I could feel the extra power...

SMACK!!

"Ahhh!!" I felt intimidated but grateful for the attention,

SMACK!!

"ohohoh!! Thank you Ma'am'" I no doubt babbled, barely able to express my gratitude for helping with my correction.

"Any time Sissy. But this is more fun than I'd anticipated..."

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

I screamed! It didn't matter.

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

My Lady by this time had cradled and now held my head on her lap. "wahhhh!!"

"Sshhh..... my guest is trying to enjoy herself and all you can do is go on about yourself." As she admonished my rude behavior the paddling never ceased.

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

I sobbed into your lap as you cradle my head. "That's better now isn't it honey?"

"Mm......" I couldn't barely keep from screaming as my lesson paused.

"Almost halfway honey."

0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers