Here's How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

The blower fan was on under the window and he probably couldn't hear me. Some traffic went by somewhere. A noise from the corridor. I wondered if he would let me give him an orgasm. I wondered when I decided I was going to. Too late now. I started letting him touch the back of my throat and holding pressure when I lifted so it was like sucking but lightly. I stopped and started several times. The next time I got started I held him with my hand a little tighter when I went up and down and I went a little further so he was stretched at the head.

The next time he started out I sucked harder and pressed my lips more and pulled his foreskin right up on the top and pushed it back down when he went in again. That got a tilt from him. I did that several more times and started sucking harder and jacking harder and humming right on the head when he touched the back of my throat. He came up about two inches and let loose with the first semen and recovered and got up again and let loose again. I rode him closely and stayed with it. By the time he was spent he was truly spent.

Heavy breathing. I got off the head but continued softly jacking him up and down and playing with his sack then I slid up beside him and kept one hand playing with him, away from the head. He didn't say a word past the grunts and sounds during his ordeal.

I think I stunned him. Yea for moms. That'll teach him. Girl power. Breakfast was bright and warm. Lots of laughter and family stuff. We started out again and got there just after lunch. Wonderful short weekend with family and we left late the next day and headed for one of our favorite stops. This one a little closer so we could spend more time with family and spend the next day traveling. Ate a little late after checking in and back in our room. Showers and ready for bed. I had a short gown on again. I was in bed already.

I said, "I don't know what all we can do we haven't already done but I guess it's your turn unless you'd like to sleep."

"I'm kind of getting used to it," he said. "I really wouldn't mind some bed play. Its way more sensuous than I was expecting as long as you're enjoying it."

If we did snuggle I wanted to be in his bed. That way I could come back to mine, I would be a little bit in control. I went over. He would be like we were on the sofa, on his left side. I walked my body backwards pulling my gown down constantly and slid right into his lap with my buns about half covered. I felt his dick up underneath the bottom of my gown up my cheeks the first time he adjusted and put his arm over on my stomach. We snuggled for a few minutes and talked about the trip and tomorrow, getting comfortable and thinking and scheming and getting turned on and breathing more and squeezing everything. I could feel his dick flick and I guess he felt me squeeze my buns together trying to trap him.

I had a hand on the back of his like I usually do and he slid down and under my gown, brushing across the top of my clit and up to my breasts. This time I was right on his hand while he was having fun. My gown was pulled up by his elbow. I was totally nude from about my belly button down and he was totally nude. Me and my son.

He said, "I've been thinking it's better to give a girl an orgasm before having sex. Does that sound right?"

He switched to my other nipple and I kept my hand right on his. I said, "Two things about that. A girl can have a number of orgasms, unlike men. Not that difficult to accomplish. Very few girls have orgasms during sex unless you know how to do that on the way to yours. Of course a lot of us girls like our guy to have his and we wait until later. It's fine that way. Variety is nice."

"I feel like I'm kind of imposing back there," he said. "Are you comfortable with that?"

"There's not much you can do with the middle of your body to the middle of a girl's body that isn't good," I said.

"It does seem to want to look around and check out the countryside," he said. "It's very sensitive and loves the warmth. If you don't mind it looking around I can go slow."

"If I get it wet don't blame me," I said.

He laughed quietly and said, "Ok."

We both got settled down and quiet. No hurry. My nipples were giving me some very nice feelings and the kisses on my neck and shoulder. He's a gentleman. He wore a tux three times on the cruise. Very elegant. The top of his dick was up at the top of my butt crack but he was bent under me a little spooning. He didn't know it probably but his sack was stuffed in against my vagina which was a little open right now. I felt him pull his hips back and pull my butt crack open and his dick pushed right on my butt button. My buns closed and he stayed there.

The pleasure coming off my butt with his dick there was very good. I didn't squeeze or move. We spoke a little and after a while he pushed just that little bit. Maybe he flexed it and it pushed a little. Time passed and he did it again. I pushed backwards a little. It really did feel very good. I haven't done this before. I reached a hand back on his hip and rode with him the next time he pushed. He didn't seem to be trying to get in. Lots of nice skin all over the place.

He said, "Is that ok?"

"I'm amazed how much of a turn on it is," I said. "It's very sensual."

I had the feeling I was being seduced in slow motion over the last few weeks. We kept doing more and more and I didn't want to stop but I didn't want to tell him or show him that. There's any number of several thousand people I would let do this. It's that good. We were pushing into each other such a slight amount it didn't seem to be important. I could feel the head of his dick getting very comfortable where it was. I knew I was squeezing the head right on the top. It seemed smoother and I remembered pre-cum. I still had my hand over on his hip and I slid it over a little so my fingers were down towards his bun.

I could pull with my fingers a little when he pushed. It kind of guided him. I could feel him pushing in more and I couldn't stop my butt from holding its own. He wasn't in but more like making his presence known in a delightful way. I took a deep breath and relaxed and felt the head go about half way in. That got to both of us. When he pulled back I helped push him back in. A few times and he got to the ridge with his foreskin and that stopped him. Didn't matter. The right places were together and we stayed that distance and kept going.

I had it totally relaxed and it seemed easy and very erotic. I lifted my leg and he stuck his between and adjusted a little and we went on. After a while I lifted my leg and got the foot planted and after another while he reached down and slid right on to my hood down at the bottom and started on my clit. I kept pulling his buns for him. Being so comfortable and having anal sex like this was far better than I ever imagined. I felt a little change in him and he slowed down just a little and got a little faster on my clit. He was pacing us so we were together I think.

I had an enormous orgasm and he did too. He didn't go in any further but sure kept it up a long time after. My butt wasn't touchy like my clit and I appreciated him keeping going. He got off my clit soon after.

We refreshed and wound up back where we were but facing. We talked, poked, laughed, and kissy kissed. Michael was always very pleasant and fun to be around. It wasn't quite that late and it had been more than half an hour.

"Michael," I said. "Would you like to get on top and ride my hips and thighs and let your dick play in my pubic hair and kiss and nipple me to see what that feels like? We're not totally passionately turned on and it might be fun. You won't be soft long."

I sat up and took my gown off and fluffed my pillow and lay down on my back and opened my legs and waited. He actually paused a little. That was nice. He lifted and moved over on me. We shifted around a little and he got on his elbows and I lifted my knees up and got my thighs against his and waited. His dick was down but he was holding it up. It slowly settled right down fully on and up my whole vulva.

I said, "You can practice for a while, get a rhythm, see what the rest of your body does. What my body does."

He tilted his head and kissed me. Full tongue in and started rubbing his dick fully down and in. Right up through and back down. I had him running all over my hood and his balls everywhere. I got my heels around his butt and worked him pushing and I swiveled my pussy right up as he went. With his height and my height it was a perfect fit. His balls stopped right at my perineum which would put his dick perfectly in all the way. He seemed to love getting a hand down on my bun and pulling. We went a long time like that. He was doing a job on my clit. I thought I was giving him a little impression of the position but this got really good.

I said, "If you can hack it I wouldn't mind about what you did anally this way. Maybe an inch more to get past the funnel. While you're thinking about it think of a number between 1 and 10 and double it. Don't tell me the answer."

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" He said.

"Yes," I said. "It's just sex. We don't have to make a habit out of it. It doesn't hurt to enjoy your family."

I could feel his chest shaking while he was laughing. He slowed down his thrusts, which weren't all that fast anyway, and tilted back and probed with his dick head. I was a bit wet and so was his dick so he found it fairly quickly and slipped right in the funnel. He moaned and held still. I had my eyes closed and lips pressed together. The electric feeling shot right through me.

He said, "Here I go. Don't let me go too far."

He pushed and back and pushed and back. There was a dick in my pussy and it was moving and I was savoring every little thing about it. He was stretching me every thrust. I felt his ridge and foreskin deep in the funnel, just about where I could squeeze and he could feel it and I did do that constantly. He didn't go too fast. I didn't ask any dumb questions like, 'how are you doing? Having fun?'. He was a grown man. He knew what it was all about.

After a long time, at least 10 minutes I said, "What was the number doubled?"

He said, "18, it was 18."

I said, "When you want to, go all the way in and then go 18 full thrusts slow then 18 full thrust fast. After that we're done. If you orgasm you orgasm, if not then not."

I wanted to leave some of me he didn't get. He would carry a desire. It would be good for him to have that. I had my legs around his and left his butt clear. He started in. I was squeezing so it would take him a little longer. I was tighter and he was a gentleman. I finally let loose and he was all in. I didn't count. I didn't care if he went longer. It was enormously satisfying to feel a dick in me that far again, spreading my pussy. He was pushing when he hit 18. Then, wham, he took off like a shot and I hung on for dear life. Those 18 fast ones almost got me over the top. There wasn't time to do anything. My eyes were closed and my head bobbed and I pushed upwards as hard as I could and in a blink of an eye it was over. He went the full 18 or however many.

He stopped, still fully up in me. I squeezed his hips with my legs and held him right in there. I should have known it was going to get highly passionate again. Michael and I seemed to always be heading that way. We settled down, got some sleep and got home the next day.

About two weeks later he called and said he would be in and out the rest of the day. I heard him driving up the drive and peeked out the window. He parked in the drive and an absolutely stunning blond almost his height got out. Great figure, very short skirt hanging off nice buns and nice breasts under a really light top. They went in the garage and up the stairs. It was 5:00. They came down again at 7:30 and went out then back at 8:45 and he took her home at 11:00. I figure he got in her at least twice and probably more. Sometimes I'm nosey. It's fun being nosey.

He hasn't gotten all of me yet. I'll leave a few clues.

*****

If the story had the desired effect and was enjoyable please consider voting accordingly. It's why we're here. Thank you so much. Our secret.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12