All Comments on 'Here's Looking at You'

by LeeScarlet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Interesting story

You have a good touch for humor and this sentence made me laugh out loud.

"She ruined yet another illustration, drawing a puppy that looked a lot like a slobbering wolf about to devour a severed human appendage. There was nothing cute about that."

An interesting story, where the wife is sure her husband is spying on her, but never finds proof. She responds to his clothing selections and their sex life takes a turn for the better. She sends him letters, but he never acknowledges them , nor do they ever discuss the issue. All in all a most curious relationship between husband and wife. A rather edgy story and I have to say I liked it even though I found the couple to be pretty unusual, maybe even a bit strange.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
Well Done

You have talent......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One Of The Most Erotic

and educational stories that I have read on this site. Just a shame that Nate didn't continue the "Stimulous Game" after their parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really liked this! It had the tenor of a story written for a much larger audience than one that tends to be just seeking sexual gratification. I liked the pace of Jocelyn's liberation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But was he? Looking at her.

That's the crux of this story. She assumes he's watching. She has assigned his fantasy a reality but it's her reality. It seems strange that their relationship plays out the way it does. Why not ever talk about it? Why stop when she gets pregnant? Are they THAT boring together. Or is this whole thing HER fantasy? And she's playing by herself. So many questions, so little time. I would have liked this to end differently but that's not my choice. A clever and original story but the ending spoiled it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous