All Comments on 'Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LimeyracerLimeyracerover 2 years ago

Oh that every young lad could have a 'teacher' like Mrs. Robinson - we'd all be so much better as Lovers to our Ladies...!! Younger girls would benefit as well, when a guy knows what is what, and where is where!!

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Nicely told. I love Mrs Robinson stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good Cougar start

Too further what Limeyracer said; A young man at 15 should have a 30 year old to teach him the ways. At 30, he should teach a 15 year old and at 45 pair off with another. Makes for a good life for all!

BigPopsHBBigPopsHBover 2 years ago

How many of us wish this were the story of our first time - so beautiful. Thanks Ben.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!! Really well written and very exciting the wife involvement ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise. Good setup.

But the sex happens to automatically. Too matter-of-factly.

Needed more foreplay -- particularly her playing with his cock and balls. Slowly. Not doing enough to get him to cum -- he's got no control over cumming.

After the first time why didn't she ask him if he's been jerking off to thinking about her. How often? What did he think about while masturbating? What did he like best about what they did the first time?

Four stars.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

Excellent start to this story. I story within a story is something I hadn’t read before. I can hardly wait to read the next 2 parts to this story. It has a wonderful teaching storyline of his first time and erotic fetish of his wife’s pleasures. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every boy's dream ! i didn't get laid until I was 24. I never dated. I was working 90 hours and had no social life. Now that I've had so nuch experience with the commercial realities of the culture I live in, I can say that experience is learning what I don't want.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Beautiful story, I often wonder how many guys lost their virginity fucking me.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES