All Comments on 'Heretic Ch. 01'

by sinfulwolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Already Captivating

Your vivid imagination coupled with creative writing has me in a state of anticipation - but of course that was the intention. Eerily tantalizing. Love your style/your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deeply captivating

I generally try to avoid the religious based stories but after seeing it was authored by you SW, and after enjoying Pressed Violet so much, I decided I had to read this and I am very happy that I made that decision. I especially enjoyed the way you had the seemingly almost blind driver have a fly on his face that he brushed away and then took a drink. He then brushed a fly that appears near his mouth and has another drink. The hinting was subtle and I waited to see him struck down but that did not occur. The entire chapter has been subtle and not so subtle hints along with not knowing who is good, who is evil and who is unknown. I look forward to more of this tale and anything else you decide to pen. Thanks again for all the stories.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinfulwolf@sinfulwolf
Everything on indefinate hiatus. As of now, return is doubtful. For those looking forward to more writings, I am sorry. Series: Amazon Rome: Alt History. -A Private Triumph -Venus the Mother The Morrigan's Wolf: Historical Fantasy -Lover's Glade -Wisp Light -Aphrodite's Wild...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Heretic Series Info