Hermaphrodite Ch. 03

Story Info
Janet and her mom have a talk and then swim lesson.
7.9k words
4.87
18.8k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Hermaphrodite Ch 03

By TxRad

Janet woke up early to a dimly lit room. She had her light blanket over her. She smiled as she thought of Luke covering her up. The red and white of the g-strings hanging on her doorknob caught her attention. "At least he didn't leave them on the stairs for mom to find," she whispered and then shivered.

Why hadn't her mother woke her up for supper? That question was worrying the back of her mind. She sat up slowly and whimpered at the twinge of sore muscles in her lower back and stomach. She took a deep breath and smiled as her hands came up to gently caress her bare breasts.

Thoughts of Luke's mouth and tongue on her nipples made her whimper softly. She pinched her nipples gently and pulled on them until they slipped out from between her fingers. A burning tingle remained as she threw the blanket aside and moved to the side of the bed.

Her nose wrinkled and she moaned as she realized the smell she smelled was herself. How good was her mother's nose, flashed across her mind and she groaned deeply. "I, I should have gotten a shower," she whispered as she stood up.

With a deep breath, she whispered, "Live and learn," as she headed for the bathroom.

*****

Janet had a smile on her face as she leaned on the kitchen counter next to the coffee pot. Usually it was the smell of coffee waking her up. This morning it would wake her mother up. That thought made her shiver as the thought about what her mother might have to say.

The coffee pot stopped making its usual gurgling noise. With a sigh, Janet turned and poured herself a mug. "Maybe she won't say anything," she whispered as she stirred cream and sugar into the mug.

A soft noise behind Janet made her turn quickly. Her mother was standing in the kitchen doorway with a grin on her face. "Good morning. How are you this morning," Janet said as she picked up her mug and moved to the breakfast table by the back window.

"I'm good," Kate, Janet's mother said as she started across the room toward the coffee pot. "You sure were sleeping soundly when I came in from work last night."

Janet nodded but didn't reply as she watched her mother fix her coffee. "Is there anyway I can get an appointment with one of my doctors?" She asked quickly.

Her mother turned and looked at her daughter. "Is there a problem?"

"No, not really. I have some questions is all."

Kate turned and leaned back on the counter. She lifted her mug and blew on the hot coffee as she eyed her daughter over the rim of the mug. "What kind of questions?"

"There is a sensitive spot I have some questions about."

Her mother grinned at her and nodded. "The g-spot," she said softly.

Janet's eyes grew wide. "Exactly," she said.

"Did you figure that out or was it Luke?" Kate asked.

"Uh...." Janet said and stalled out. "How? Uh...." She got out before stalling again.

"Mary came by the shop yesterday and mentioned something about the two of you dating. The first I had heard of it but then there was an odor in the air when I came home," Kate said and then sighed. "I'm not accusing you of anything but...."

Janet moaned softly and whispered, "We are dating and we have fooled around a little but...."

Kate chuckled. "From the smell of things, you had a good time."

Janet moaned and nodded. "But we didn't have sex."

"My first thought when you asked about an appointment with the doctors was birth control," Kate said.

Janet took a sip of her coffee and nodded. "That was also on the list of things to talk about."

Kate walked over and sat down across from her daughter. "I knew something like this would happen someday." She took a sip of her coffee and sighed. "I like Luke and I think the two of you will go a long ways."

"With me going away to college...." Janet whispered and then sighed. "Luke is the only one I would ever tell about our problem. I trust him. Anyway, he's going to the same college."

Kate smiled at her daughter and nodded. "You will have to live your own life. I've probably been too protective but...."

Janet giggled. "Luke is having a problem with the butt idea."

"Most men do," Kate said as she shook her head. "The fact that he didn't cut and run when you told him about having both sets bodes well for your relationship. Just keep it slow and safe."

Janet nodded and said, "That is about what Luke's mom said also." She paused and took a deep breath. "I should have told you myself."

Kate nodded. "I wasn't shocked. Just surprised. Mary and I have been friends for as long as you and Luke have been."

"Does she, uh, know anything?" Janet asked softly.

Kate shook her head. "I've started to say something several times but I never did. I think she would be one of the good accepting ones."

Janet nodded. "I feel about the same way about her."

Kate grinned and said, "Now I understand the bathing suit question. Luke is going to teach you to swim."

"A skill I might need one day," Janet said as she picked up her coffee mug.

Kate laughed and nodded. "Not to mention a way of being nearly naked as he holds you up and tells you to kick your feet," she said and then winked. "I had swimming lessons so I know."

Janet started to take a swallow of coffee but found her mug almost empty. She stood up and headed for the pot. About halfway there, she stopped and turned around quickly. "I've always had a million questions I wanted to ask about you and dad but I never did."

Kate sighed and shook her head. "He wasn't a very good example to draw from. He wasn't a very good lover but I didn't know the difference. It ended up being his way or no way. That is what got him tossed out."

"I, uh, thought he was cheating on you," Janet said quickly.

"That too," her mother said softly.

"Why, why didn't you find someone else?"

Kate chuckled. "Who said I didn't?"

Janet's eyes grew wide and then she blurted out, "What!"

Kate chuckled again and shook her head. "Go refill your coffee."

When Janet returned to the table, she just sat there looking at her mother. A moment later, she asked, "Who?"

"Lets just say, friends with benefits. None checked all the boxes to marry but some were fun to play with, shall we say."

"Friends with benefits?" Janet whispered and then groaned. "How many friends?"

"Too many some of the time and not enough at other times," Kate said cryptically.

"All male?" Janet asked in a very soft whisperer.

Kate tilted her head as she looked at her daughter and took a deep breath. "What if I said no?" she asked a moment later.

Janet groaned and whispered, "So many combinations are possible."

"And then some," Kate said with a grin.

Janet did a double take at her mother and then leaned back and closed her eyes. "My mind is such a dangerous place."

"Not nearly as dangerous as real life," Kate told her. "Luke could be a great stabilizer as you'll be on your own for the first time. Crazy things can happen if you bail off in the deep end of the pool without a good lifeguard."

Janet remained where she was with her eyes closed as her mind ran over what her mother had said and had not said. Several minute later, her mother said, "Your coffee is getting cold."

Opening her eyes, she smiled at her mother and picked up her mug. "Do regular women have the same problems?"

"Exactly the same but with less equipment to complicate things."

"Curiosity is a killer," Janet whispered.

"For everyone," her mother replied with a wink. "Even for guys."

"Especially for guys, if Luke is any indicator," Janet said with a crooked smile.

"Has he done anything beside sucking on your nipples and licking your g-spot?" Her mother asked in a soft voice.

Janet felt herself blush and her mother chuckled. "Mother's have to ask the tough questions sometimes."

"I, uh, I," Janet said and groaned.

"You sucked his dick and he sucked yours," Kate said with a knowing smile.

Janet nodded. "It surprised me."

"Not to mention making your hips jerk," Her mother said. "Been there, done that, many more times than one."

Janet made a whimpering sound as she nodded.

Kate sighed and said, "Take it slow with him. He has head problems where dicks are concerned but it does sound like he has an open mind."

Janet thought about what her mother said. Luke was a guy so.... She sighed. "He does seem to really understand my problem. Maybe with him knowing me as just me for so long has made a bond that is helping him."

Kate nodded. "How do you feel about him?"

Janet groaned and grinned. "Somewhere between lust and love. Friends above all else."

"That's a good start and a good answer," her mother replied.

Janet looked at her mother and shivered. "We've talked about my problems and our problems forever but this conversation is different."

"From girl to woman," her mother said and then added, "You've grown up."

Janet chuckled. "I feel like I've been grown since I screwed up and we had to move."

Kate nodded and got up to go refill her coffee mug. On her way back, she stopped and opened a drawer. As she sat back down in her chair, she slid a card across to her daughter. "Call this doctor. Of all the quacks we've had over the years, this guy seemed like the best of the bunch."

Janet read the name and nodded. "He treated me like a person and not a lab experiment."

"Call him and get an appointment."

Janet looked at her mother for a moment and asked, "If you knew about this g-spot thing, why didn't you say anything to me?"

With a grin, her mother replied, "I didn't know myself until just recently. A friend figured it out. A female friend, I might add."

"A, uh, female friend," Janet said in a whisper.

"Do you have one in mind?"

"Not really but someone has come to mind several times," Janet replied. She sighed and said, "Luke even made a reference to it."

Kate's eyebrows went up. "And what did he think of the idea?"

Janet chuckled. "I think he was alright with it as long as he got to watch."

Her mother nodded. "That's a man thing. A woman on a woman is sexy. A man on a man is not."

Janet looked thoughtful for a second and nodded. "He thinks of me as a girl. I've always been one to him."

Kate chuckled. "I could name a dozen girls with dicks but I don't think Luke would want to date one."

"The woman at the shop where I bought the bikini was transgender. Luke was curious but I don't think she spooked him."

"Person to person is one thing but when sex gets thrown in, things can change fast."

"Uh, yeah," Janet said and then sighed deeply. "I just hope I haven't screwed things up between Luke and I."

Kate shook her head. "I don't think you have or will. At the very least, you will end up as friends with benefits."

Janet looked at her mother and shivered. "How has that friends with benefits thing worked out for you?"

"Great at times and better than nothing at other times." She paused and grinned at her daughter. "Now with you headed for college, I might explore a few relationships a little closer."

Janet giggled as she stood up. "I'm glad you didn't say deeper."

Kate chuckled as she stood up. "I think we're going to need another pot of coffee this morning."

After they divided up the last of the coffee, Janet refilled the water while her mother loaded another filter with coffee. As the coffee pot started to make noises, Janet asked, "Uh, which is better a long dick or a wide dick?"

Kate grinned and replied, "That's all according to where you plan to put it."

Janet made a soft whimpering sound. "I, uh, hadn't thought about that."

"And who you plan on putting it in," Kate added a moment later.

Janet shivered. "I had never really considered anal sex until I made a joking remark to Luke."

Kate turned and poured coffee into both mugs. "In normal relationships, the female receives and the male gives. In gay society, both sides give and receive. In lesbian society, both sides receive. Then there is us. We can give and receive with everyone."

Janet doctored her coffee and stirred it slowly as she thought about what her mother had said. "There are exceptions to all of those."

Kate chuckled. "Yeah, exceptions are always the rule."

Janet sighed and sipped her coffee. She looked at her mother and smiled. "The woman at the shop where I got the bikini called me the unicorn of sex and all things sexual."

"Our condition does solve a lot of problems both physical and mental for a lot of suffering people in the world. It would also confuse the hell out of the majority of straight people."

"That or give them more options," Janet said softly.

"It sure would clean the closets out," Kate said with a grin. When her daughter gave her a funny look, she added, "From what I've read, more straight people are in the closet than gays."

"Life is so complicated," Janet said and then sighed.

"Life isn't complicated, people are," Kate told her daughter.

"I'm learning that from so many different directions," Janet confessed.

"Here's another piece of information to think about. Lots of lube and maybe a butt plug or two."

"Uh, for me or for Luke?" Janet asked with confusion in her voice.

"The lube for both of you and maybe the butt plugs also. Think of them as bonding pieces," her mother said with a grin.

Janet groaned softly. "Most women get rings for that."

"Different strokes for different folks," Kate said softly.

Janet shivered and asked, "Where is the sex toy shop in town?"

"There are several but the best one is three doors down from where you got the bikini," her mother replied.

Janet refilled her mug with coffee and sighed. "Anything else I might need from there?"

"You have a small vibrator but you might want one a size larger," her mother replied.

"Uh, you know about my vibrator?"

Kate laughed. "I put the laundry away. I think the lingerie drawer is where most toys are kept. That's where mine are."

Janet took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "Maybe I should check out your collection."

Kate grinned as she replied, "If you do, just ignore the handcuffs and blindfold."

Janet's mouth dropped open as she starred at her mother. "I, uh, you," she stammered a moment later. So many things ran through her brain that she didn't know what to ask first or whether she should ask at all.

Kate chuckled and said, "Don't worry, you'll figure it out if the need ever arises."

Janet shivered and shook her head. "So many questions."

"And everyone's answers are different," her mother replied. "Do some research on-line before you go check out the toys. That will give you information on what you'll see and ideas for what you both might like. Use your imagination. Talk to Luke, he might have some input"

Janet giggled softly. "He's as much of a virgin as I am."

"Oh goodie, the blind leading the blind," Kate said and then sighed. "Learning together will be fun."

"Yes, it is," Janet whispered.

Her mother smiled and sat her coffee mug aside. "I need to get my shower. It's almost time to head for work."

Janet glanced at the clock and grinned at her mother. "Time flies when you are having fun, not to mention interesting discussions."

"Just don't drown during your swimming lessons," her mother said softly.

"I'll make sure we stay in the shallow end," Janet replied.

"That too," her mother said with a grin and a wink.

Janet laughed as her mother headed for the door.

*****

It was ten o'clock when Luke called. When Janet answered the phone, he said, "Hello sleeping beauty."

"Says the guy handing out poison apples," Janet replied with a big grin.

"Uh, when did I do anything with apples," he asked in confusion.

"You're the one who started the sleeping beauty thing," she said with a chuckle.

"When are you coming over to learn to swim?" He asked changing the subject.

"When is your mother headed out for work?"

"Uh, she's off today. Something about remodeling at the office."

"She, uh, stopped by to see my mother yesterday," Janet said.

"Did she say anything about us?" Luke asked quickly.

Janet sighed and said, "She told mom about us dating."

"And you hadn't already told her," Luke replied.

"Pretty much."

"I assume you two had a talk," Luke whispered. "I hope it didn't cause any problems."

Janet took a seep breath. "No problems but it did generate quite the discussion over coffee."

"She wasn't mad?" Luke asked quickly.

"She was more concerned about the smell in the house," Janet whispered.

Luke groaned softly. "I, uh, thought I covered our tracks pretty well."

"I should have taken a shower," Janet said with a soft chuckle.

"So, which closet do I have to break you out of?" Luke asked.

Janet laughed. "Surprisingly, none."

There was a pause in the conversation and then Janet asked, "What will your mom think about you teaching me to swim."

"Not much. She'll just ask why you haven't been over before to learn."

"Yeah, the most asked question," Janet whispered. "And I don't think my not having a bathing suit will fly."

"We'll figure out an answer when we come to the question," Luke said softly.

"We could tell her to ask my mom," Janet said jokingly.

Luke's bright answer was, "Uh...."

Janet laughed and said, "I'll be over in an hour or so." She hung up the phone before he could reply.

*****

The bikini felt funny under her sweatshirt and baggy shorts. There was usually nothing under them. Janet grinned as she knocked on Luke's front door. When had she started doing that, she wondered as she waited for someone to answer the door.

Mary, Luke's mother answered the door. "Hello, young lady, are you ready to learn to swim?"

Janet shivered and nodded. "Something I should have done a long time ago," she replied as Mary moved to the side and Janet entered the house.

"Are you afraid of water?" Mary asked.

Janet chuckled and shook her head. "More like being afraid of bathing suits."

Mary gave her a funny look and then grinned. "To each their own. I can take them or leave them. I was raised skinning dipping on a farms so...."

"Maybe you should invite mom over to swim," Janet said with a grin. "She swims but I don't know if she owns a bathing suit or not."

Mary opened her mouth but closed it as Luke said, "Hey, there you are. Are you ready for your drowning lessons?"

"You let her drown and I'll make soap out of you," Mary said with a wink at her son.

Luke's eyes grew wide and then he grinned. "You're going to have to explain that threat to me one day."

Janet grinned at Luke and said, "She'll make something useful out of you."

Mary sighed and winked at Janet. "I could use some help from time to time."

Luke shook his head and groaned softly. "I should have thought this girlfriend thing through more."

Janet chuckled and winked at Luke. "In more ways that one."

Luke's eyes flicked to his mother's face and then back to Janet's face. "Uh... the pool is in the backyard."

Janet laughed as she took his hand and led him into the living room. "That's where most of them are."

*****

The backyard had a high fence around it. It felt private as Janet pulled her sweatshirt off over her head. She laid the shirt in a chair and pushed the shorts down off her hips. With a shiver, she pushed them farther down. She bent at the waist and took them off. This was as close to naked she had ever been outdoors.

"You need some sun, young lady," Mary said as she came out the backdoor.

"Mom, some privacy, please," Luke said.

Mary laughed as she sat two cokes on the table and a pair of large towels. "He doesn't plan very well," Mary said to Janet.

"I think he was more interested in seeing me in a bikini," Janet replied.

Mary chuckled as she turned back toward the house. "And a cute bikini it is."

"Thank you," Janet said to her back.

Luke stepped closer and whispered, "And a beautiful lady is wearing it."

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers