Hermaphrodite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet blushed lightly. "I'm just glad you're mother wasn't looking too closely. I forgot to tuck something away."

Luke's eyes dropped to the lower part of the bikini. He shrugged and said, "I think you're safe," he said as he peeled his t-shirt off.

Janet's eyes were on his chest for a moment and then she glanced at the kitchen window of the house and sighed. "Swimming lessons, swimming lessons," she whispered and then laughed.

Luke grinned and said, "I'm glad I didn't wear my Speedo."

"Uh, why?" Janet asked.

Luke took Janet's hand and led her toward the pool steps. "Because half my dick would be sticking out of it from looking at you out here in the open wearing that bikini."

Janet groaned and said, "With you wearing that in that shape, half of mine would be poking above my bikini bottom."

Luke groaned and whispered, "Time to get wet and to teach you to swim."

Janet let out a half giggle and said, "I'm already wet and I keep thinking about a snorkel in my mouth."

"I, uh, I," Luke stammered and then groaned. "Mother should have went to work today."

Janet laughed and nodded. "Yeah, she should have but I don't think I would have gotten much in the way of swimming lessons."

*****

Hanging on the side of the pool, Janet was flutter kicking her feet as Luke held a hand lightly against her lower belly. "Good, very good," he said after a minute or two.

Janet stopped kicking her feet and settled them to the bottom of the pool. "You just like watching my ass wiggle back and forth."

Luke grinned as he reached over to the deck around the pool and pulled a small Styrofoam float over into the water. "Grab this with your hands, aim for the far side of the pool, and kick your feet," he said as he handed it to her.

One lap over and back had Janet grinning. By the end of the second lap, she was breathing hard. "Time to rest," Luke said as he stopped her.

With a groan, Janet pulled the float back toward her body, tucked it under her breasts, and relaxed. It held her up. "My legs are going to be sore tomorrow," she said.

"I'll come over and give you a massage," Luke replied with a grin. "But seriously, swimming is great exercise."

"So I'm finding out," Janet replied.

There was a long silent pause. "What would you're mother think of me and mom if she knew the truth?" Janet asked softly.

Luke was sitting on the middle step leading into the pool. "I'm not sure. On the one hand, I don't think she would hold it against your mom. You dating me with a dick might raise a few questions," Luke said with a crooked grin.

"Would it embarrass you?" Janet asked.

Luke shrugged. "You're both male and female so...." He took a deep breath. "I don't think it would for more than a few seconds and then I'd remember what a great friend and woman you are."

Janet chuckled. "Great answer," she said as she paddled over toward him. "Now about this swimming thing."

"Slave driver," Luke said with a grin as he stood up. "Have you ever tried to float?"

"Our bathtub isn't deep enough for that," Janet replied with a grin.

Luke moved them out until the water was a little over waist deep on Janet. "Okay, grab the float with both hands and lean forward. Take a deep breath and lay all the way forward and relax."

"And?" Janet asked.

Luke grinned. "Let's see if you float or the rocks in your head make you sink."

"Funny, very funny," Janet said before she did as he said. As she relaxed in the water, she felt her ass and legs rising toward the surface. She had a smile on her face. So much for rocks.

She heard Luke say, "Raise your head, take a deep breath, and put your head back down."

Janet did that and felt her body sink slightly and come back to the surface. She slowly raised her head until she could breath. Her body would sink as she exhaled and rise as she inhaled but not by much. She grinned and said, "I float."

"Roll over on your back and try it again," Luke told her.

Janet took a deep breath, let go of the float with one hand and tried to roll over. She sank some and then with a little help from Luke got over onto her back and came back to the surface. She let go of the float with her other hand and brought both arms down by her sides.

"Good, very good," Luke said. Janet opened her eyes and looked at Luke with a grin. He leaned closer and said, "That beautiful ass of yours and those boobs make good floaties."

Janet laughed and then groaned softly as she thought of floating naked. A vision of her bare ass floating in the bright sunlight crossed her mind and she groaned again. Then the twin islands of her breast followed that and she shivered. "Skinny dipping," she whispered and Luke grinned even wider and nodded.

"Okay, keep your arms stiff, turn your palms until they point at the bottom, move your arms sideways until they are even with your shoulders, Turn you hands until the palms point toward your feet, and then move your hands smoothly toward your hips holding your hands cupped. Repeat until your head runs into the side of the pool."

Janet took in what he said and tried it. She felt her body move forward through the water slowly. She did it again only using a stronger stroke. She moved faster. She was grinning broadly, as she continued until Luke stopped her.

As she stood up, Luke said, "That was one version of the backstroke. You'll move even better if you add the flutter kick."

Janet made several laps back and forth across the pool. She learned to turn her head to see where she was in relation to the edge of the pool. She was having fun.

She was starting to breath hard when Luke stopped her. "Time for a break," he said.

Janet stopped and used her arms to maneuver her feet to the bottom. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Luke's neck. She laid a big kiss on him and then broke it quickly. "You are a marvelous teacher."

Luke chuckled and kissed Janet softly on the lips. When he broke the kiss, he whispered, "And you are a marvelous student."

Janet glanced toward the house and the kitchen window. "Maybe we should break this up before your mom comes out with a broom."

Luke sighed and whispered, "Why didn't she go to work today."

Janet let go of Luke and shook her head. "So I could actually learn to swim."

With that said, she squatted until her chin touched the water. She paused a moment and then jumped upward and came down with her hands on Luke's shoulders. He stumbled back and grabbed her around the waist. They both went under the water.

*****

Both of them were breathing hard as the wrestling match ended. They were on the steps leaning back on their elbows and grinning at each other. Luke chuckled and asked, "Is your dick as hard as mine?"

Janet shivered and said, "I had to tuck it back into my suit as we waded over here."

"Yeah, I grabbed it by accident a few times," he said in a whisper.

Janet chuckled. "The first time may have been an accident but the next three times weren't."

From the backdoor of the house, Luke's mom yelled, "Lunch is ready."

They both waved at her. Janet groaned and whispered, "Uh, my dick is still hard."

Luke grinned at her and replied, "So is mine."

"I, uh, I don't have any experience in hiding things," Janet said quickly.

Luke chuckled and said, "That is what the towels are for."

"Yeah, but we are over here and they are over there," she said with a frown.

Luke looked at his girlfriend with a crooked smile. "Your suit is tight fitting. Mine is baggy. If I stand up there will be a tent in the front of my suit. Yours will only show a ridge."

Janet groaned softly as she realized he was right. She turned and stood up quickly. Her back was toward the house. She walked over to the table and got one of the towels. She wrapped it around her waist. He had been right, it hid things pretty well.

She picked up the second towel and walked over close to Luke. With a grin, she asked, "And what do I get for this towel?"

Looking up at her, Luke said, "You don't have to eat lunch alone with my mother?"

"Her first question will be why am I alone. I wonder if I should tell her the truth?"

Luke groaned and whispered, "It's your fault I'm in this shape."

Janet chuckled and handed him the towel. "Boy, you're easy."

*****

Lunch was sandwiches and fresh cokes. The ones they brought in weren't open and they were warm. Luke's mother wasn't in the kitchen where they ate. As they were finishing up their lunch, Mary came into the room.

"Well, he didn't drown you," she said with a wink at Janet.

"He's a pretty good teacher," Janet replied.

"I keep telling him that that would be a good profession for him," Mary said, looking at her son.

Luke frowned and sighed but he had a grin on his face as he said, "But I want to be an astronaut."

"Space cadet, is more like it," Janet said with a grin of her own.

Mary laughed. "She is sharp, I will say that."

Luke nodded. "Sharper than me most of the time," he said with a wink at Janet. Looking back at his mother, he said, "I'm going into engineering remember."

Mary nodded and looked at her watch. "I need to get out of here. I have a lunch date."

"About time you found someone to date," Luke said quickly.

Mary laughed and said, "I'm having lunch with Kate."

"Oh," Luke said.

"Be sure and tell her I didn't drown," Janet said.

"She already knows," Mary said as she turned and headed for the side door that led to the garage.

Both Janet and Luke watched her go out the door.

As it closed, Luke said, "I shouldn't have made the remark about mom's dating."

Janet grinned at him. "You could end up with two mothers and a father."

Luke's eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open.

Janet laughed as she stood up. She gathered up their paper plates and napkins and asked, "Where is the trash can?"

"Uh, over beside the fridge," he replied.

Janet threw the trash away and turned to find Luke looking at her.

"What did you mean by that?" He asked.

"I was making a joke," Janet said and then frowned. "At least I think I was. My mom plays for both teams, remember."

"But does she..." Luke started to say and then shook his head. "None of my business."

Janet grinned and nodded. "She does as she told me over coffee. I also learned that a female friend with benefits figured out her g-spot thing like you did for me."

"Friends with benefits?" Luke said with a faraway look on his face.

"If you're think about your mom and mine, the answer is no. She hasn't said anything to your mom about her condition or mine," Janet said quickly.

Luke picked up his coke and downed whatever was left in the can. He lowered the can and burped loudly. "Now what?" He asked as he crushed the can.

Janet grinned and said, "We can go back swimming."

"We should wait an hour or so before we get back in the water."

"Can we lay out in the sun?" Janet asked with a big grin.

Luke's eyes narrowed and then he grinned. "Let me find the suntan oil."

*****

Janet was laid out on the lounge chair by the pool. The sun was warm and the wind tickled and teased her bare body. Being outside in the bikini had been exciting. Being naked outside was both scary and exciting. Much more exciting to tell the truth. Luke was stretched out on a lounge chair next to her and he was just as naked. Both their dicks were hard and resting on their lower bellies.

"So how is it?" Luke asked.

Janet grinned as she looked over at him and saw that his eyes were on her dick. Her eyes dropped to his hard dick. "Mine is as hard as yours so...."

Luke reached down beside his chair and picked up the tanning oil. "Want to make it harder?" He asked with a grin of his own.

Janet shivered and asked, "Are you talking about yours or mine?"

"Yes," Luke replied with a hiss in his voice. "Me rubbing the oil on you will make yours harder and mine harder at the same time."

Janet whimpered softly and asked, "And then what?"

Luke chuckled. "We'll figure that out as we go."

Taking a deep breath, Janet asked, "How does that oil taste?"

Luke shrugged. "I have no idea."

Janet grinned and sat up. She swung her legs to the side so she was facing him. She took the oil out of his hand and stood up. She stepped across his lounge chair and sat down slowly. As her hot slippery opening touched the topside of his dick, they both groaned.

She flexed her hips back and forth and her sex moved smoothly over his shaft. "I so wanted to do this that first night."

Luke lifted his hips a short ways and groaned loudly as the heat off her vagina increased. "So did I," he whispered a few moments later.

Janet's hips took up a steady rhythm. She shivered hard as the head of his dick bumped against her g-spot. "In the shower that night was good but this is even better."

Luke groaned and whispered, "The other side of my dick."

Janet giggled and stopped moving. She leaned forward and wiggled up until she could kiss her boyfriend on the lips. His hands were on her back and caressing her from her ass to her shoulders slowly. She made a soft whimpering sound into his mouth and pushed upward.

"Oil, oil, oil," she chanted as she lifted up and move back down to straddle his hips.

She took her time applying the oil to his chest, shoulders, and arms. When she moved down toward his feet, she grinned. His dick was as shiny as where she had applied the oil. "I think I'll leave that with the natural oil on it," she whispered as she applied oil to his belly and then his thighs.

She had to move off the end of the chair and squat down to do his calves and feet. When she finished, she grinned up at him and said, "Now, flip over so I can do you from behind."

Luke groaned softly and shivered. "That could be taken several ways."

Janet chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it could but I'm talking about tanning oil at present."

When Luke rolled over and got settled, she moved up and straddled his thighs just below his ass. As she rubbed oil on his back, she shivered and whispered, "I like the feel of my hands on your body."

"I like the feel of your hands also," he replied.

She scooted back and applied the oil to his ass. It was firm and muscular. "You have a nice ass," she said and then grinned as she ran a couple of fingers up and down between his ass cheeks. He gave a jerk, his cheeks grabbing her fingers, and then relaxed again.

She rubbed the fingers up and down several more times until the tip of the longest finger brushed across his anus. His ass cheeks snapped closed on her fingers. When he relaxed, Janet removed her fingers and asked, "Uh, what do you know about butt plugs?"

Luke replied, "Uh, I've seen pictures and I know where they go. Have you, uh, ever used one?"

"No, but I was thinking about getting us a matching pair. A bonding thing," she whispered and then waited for his reaction.

"Kinky," he said with a chuckle. A moment later, he added, "I will if you will."

Janet moved back again and applied oil to the back of his thighs. She closed up the oil and slapped him on the ass. "You're all shiny and slippery," she said as she stood up.

Luke rolled over on his side and grinned up at her. "Now I get to do you. All of you."

Janet groaned as she handed him the bottle of tanning oil and moved to her chair. Her mind was on what it would feel like with his hands covering every inch of her body with the slippery oil. She made a soft whimpering sound several times.

Luke stepped across her chair and leaned over as he drizzled oil on her shoulder and over her breasts and stomach. The oil was cold on her sun warmed skin. His hands on her shoulders were one thing but when they slid over her breasts, she groaned and arched her back. Soapy hands were good, oily hands in the bright sunlight were even better.

"That good, huh," Luke said with a grin as his hands moved to her stomach.

"Oh yeah," Janet whispered as she thought about his hands going lower.

She made a whimpering sound as he picked up her right hand and started with the oil on her arm. When he went to her left arm, she smiled and shivered. "That feels good also."

"Just touching you anywhere feels good to me," Luke replied as he finished with her arm.

He stood up and backed up. With a grin, he said, "lift your legs and put them on the outside of mine."

Janet looked at him funny and then realized he didn't want to sit on the lower legs. She pulled her knees up until her feet were in front of him. He sat down and she spread her legs to either side of his hips. One knee ended up over each of his knees. She groaned softly as Luke's eyes ran over her sex. "This sun is bright," she said with a whimpering tone to her voice.

"It does bring out the details," Luke replied as he dripped oil on either side of her dick and across her g-spot. He held the oil bottle in one hand as he rubbed the oil into her skin. His hand brushed the sides of her dick and it twitched. Rubbing across the g-spot made her hips twitch.

He drizzled oil on her outer pussy lips and down the tops each thigh. He leaned sideways and sat the oil down. His hands rubbed her thighs. He would bring his thumbs up close to her outer lips and then moved them away. He was teasing her, he realized as her hips rock up and back.

When he stopped rubbing her thighs, Janet opened her eyes and looked at him. His right hand moved to her outer lips and lightly rubbed them. "I'd love to make love to you with us both oily like this," he whispered.

"I, I, would too but.... You're mother will be back soon," Janet replied.

"Yeah," Luke said as he stood up and moved down to squat at the end of the lounge chair. His hands on her calves and feet made her groan. When he finished them he said, "Roll over, please."

Janet grinned and did as he asked. When she was laid out flat, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. He moved forward between her legs and sat down. He drizzled oil onto her back from her shoulders to the top of her ass. He had to lean forward to reach her shoulders.

They both gasped as his hard dick was pressed between Janet's ass cheeks. As he rubbed her upper back, Janet's ass would press harder against his dick as she raised her ass slightly. He stayed leaned over as he wiggled back slightly.

Now the head of his dick was in the cleft of her ass as he worked lower down on her back. Janet rocked her hips from side to side and groaned as his dick head went deeper between her ass cheeks. He moved back a little more and Janet gasped as the head of his dick touched her anus.

"You, you, you," she stammered as her hips flexed up and down slowly.

Luke wiggled back to get the head of his dick away from her asshole but that just let it slip down until he could feel the heat of her opening touching it. He groaned as Janet's hips gave a jerk. The head was pressed to the opening tighter and then it disappeared as she lowered her hips.

"Finish my back before we get in trouble," Janet said quickly.

"Which, uh, trouble?" Luke asked in a whisper.

Janet heard herself giggle as she said, "Either or."

"Yeah," Luke said as he leaned over to get the oil. He drizzled some on her ass and the backs of her thighs. As he rubbed it into her firm ass, he said, "I should have done this part first."

Janet groaned at the thought of his dick sliding up and down in the crack of her ass. It would be just the opposite of her slipping and sliding up and down his dick. When he used two fingers to rub the oil between her cheeks, she groaned even louder. Her hips gave a jerk when the fingers bumped against her anus.

Luke groaned and stood up suddenly. Janet lifted her upper body and turned to look up at him. He groaned again and shook his head. A moment later, he whispered, "Mom will be home too soon."

Janet grinned as she rolled over. "How are you fixed for money," she asked quickly.