Hermaphrodite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke cocked his head to the side and grinned. "A shopping trip?"

"Tomorrow," Janet replied as she sat up. His dick was right in front of her face. With a groan, she reached up and pulled it down to swallow the head and half the shaft. Luke's hips jerked and he was coming just that fast.

*****

Janet was laid back with a big grin on her face. Luke was sitting at the end of the lounge chair with a look of awe and confusion on his face. "That was too, uh, quick," he whispered a moment later.

"Too much stimulation and thinking," Janet said softly.

"Uh, yeah," Luke replied with a shy smile.

"If you had rubbed your dick between my oily ass cheeks, the result would have been the same," Janet whispered and he nodded.

"We need to get in the pool and take our bathing suits with us," he said a moment later.

Janet laughed as she sat up again. "We need to do this every chance we get."

"Don't we though," Luke said with a grin as he stood up.

*****

They were in the pool. Janet had done several laps naked and loved the feel of the water between her legs, and around her dick and breast. Luke loved to watch her dick rock back and forth and her breasts looked like perfectly round little islands.

She came back across the pool and stopped beside him. "Swimming nude is even more fun," she said as she caught her breath.

"Isn't it though," Luke replied with a big grin. He was hanging on the side of the pool facing the house.

Janet turned and moved over next to him. "How will we know when your mother is home?"

"We should be able to hear the garage door open and close."

Janet picked up her top and put it on. Luke watched her with questioning look. "I can put the bottoms on like you, under the water."

Luke nodded as his hand came over to grip her hard dick. "How about this?"

Janet reached over and gave his a squeeze. "How about yours?"

"My shorts cover a lot more than your bottom does," he replied.

Janet let go of his dick and moved over behind him before she reached around and grabbed it again. She moved her hips up against him and pressed her hard dick between his ass cheeks. She wrapped a leg around his and pulled herself tighter. She wrapped the other leg around him and flexed her hips.

Luke groaned as her hot dick rubbed between his ass cheeks. There was still enough oil in the crack for her dick to moved easily and smoothly. He pushed his ass back and her dick settled deeper. Janet had both hands on his dick and was twisting them back and forth.

With a groan, Luke flexed his hips. He could feel the bottom of her shaft rubbing across his asshole. It had an itchy, tingling feeling. He groaned again as his balls tightened up. If he hadn't came earlier, he would be coming now, he realized.

Janet let go with her legs and squatted slightly. Luke pushed his ass back until he felt the hot head of her dick touch his anus. He groaned loudly as Janet pushed her hips forward and the head of her dick pressed tightly to the tight ring of muscles guarding his rear end.

Suddenly she heard a loud sound from the house and jerked her hips back. "Garage door," she said quickly and there was a mad scramble to get their bottoms on.