Hero Worship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,425 Followers

Afterwards we were sitting on the couch, having a glass of wine. Aly had snuggled in next to me, my arm around her, like we'd been doing it for years. And I admit, it felt damn good.

She looked over at Vicky, who was sitting at the other end of the sectional with Jen. "Are they always like that?"

She chuckled. "God, yes. It's how I win so much." She smiled over her shoulder at her wife. "I just play them off against each other, and they ignore me. I can do whatever I want."

Jen reached out and tickled Vicky's side, who squealed and almost jumped into her lap. She halted Jen's assault with a kiss, and for a moment they seemed to forget we were there. Aly looked up at me with the sweetest look on her face. "They're adorable."

"You mean nauseating."

Aly slapped my shoulder. "They are not."

I laughed and hugged Aly close, kissing her on the forehead, which made her purr in contentment. Across the sofa Jen and Vicky broke apart.

Jen took a deep breath. "Sorry about that. She's incorrigible sometimes." You could see Vicky's blush through her olive skin.

I shook my head. "Yes, well, it's uh, getting late. So, um, yeah." I hooked my thumb and nodded toward the door. Aly was just giggling. With a number of goodbyes and a healthy helping of 'So nice to meet you' for Aly we were standing outside. Aly's hand was in mine, and I walked her over to her car.

She swung my arm back and forth. "I've had a wonderful day." She looked up at me with those big brown eyes.

"I'm really glad."

Aly leaned up against the driver's side door. "But I guess it's time for bed. After all, you have to work tomorrow."

She was leaving. I felt a pit open up in my stomach. But she was right. "Yeah, I do."

"Yeah." She straightened up and stepped past me, pulling my hand towards the stairs to my apartment. She looked back over her shoulder, eyes smoldering. "Are you coming?"

My heart rate shot through the roof and I began to stumble after her. She climbed the stairs slowly, her beautiful round ass swaying from to side to side as she did. A moment later we were inside my apartment, and I was pushing Aly up against the kitchen counter, my mouth covering hers as her leg ran up my thigh.

Her lips slipped off mine, running over my chin and down onto my neck. I clutched her to me, my fingers running through her hair. She created some distance, her hands slipping between our bodies and unbuttoning my shirt. Once it was fully open her fingertips glided over my skin as I shrugged it off. She gripped the bottom of my sports bra and seconds later I was topless.

This, of course, is not fair at all, and I remedied the situation as soon as possible. Before her bra hit the floor I'd pulled one of her nipples into my mouth. Aly threw her head back and moaned for a moment before pulling me back up into a kiss.

I whispered into her ear. "Bed?"

"Uh-huh." Aly grabbed both my hands and walked backwards towards the bed in the far corner, pulling me along with. When she reached the mattress she undid her jeans before turning around and peeling them off while bending at the waist. Good lord, I thought her ass had looked good walking up the stairs.

As soon as she was down to her blue cotton panties she climbed onto the bed and crooked a finger, beckoning me to join her. I stripped off my own jeans and complied, pushing her over onto her back, showering her with kisses. Her fingernails trailed over my bare back, making me shudder and intensify my kisses. They were deep and Aly moaned into them.

With effort I pulled away, staring into her bright brown eyes. Nodding toward the bed stand I whispered to her. "Which one do you want?"

Aly ran her hand through my short hair before rolling me over onto my back in a surprising display of strength. I let her pin my arms down.

"Not tonight. I want you just the way God made you." She lowered her lips to my cheek, feathering them around my jaw and suckling my neck. "Is that okay?"

"Uh-huh." My eyes rolled back into my head as she increased the pressure. God, I'd agree to walk on all fours down Rodeo Drive as her pony girl if she'd just keep doing that to my neck. Slowly she worked further down, worshipping each of my modest breasts in turn before kissing over my stomach.

I was able to let my mind relax, a totally novel feeling. How long had it been since I'd been able to really give myself to a lover? For so long sex had just been a performance, really. I'd given Aly my best yesterday, and I know she'd loved it. But there'd been something more. Maybe, just maybe Aly didn't want a performance. As her soft lips pressed into the valley between my belly and my mound, a crazy thought appeared in my mind. Maybe Aly truly just wanted me.

The idea flittered away as my lover's tongue ran over my panties, teasing my sex through the cotton material. Her thumbs hooked into the waistband and I instinctively raised my hips to allow her to strip them off. A feathery kiss on the inside of each thigh and then her tongue dipped inside me. "Oh, God!" I cried out and pressed my head back in to the pillow as Aly wrapped her arms around legs and buried her pretty face in my sex.

I realized I wanted desperately to see her, so I propped myself up on my elbows, gazing down as my lover's tongue stroked in and out of my vagina. My mouth hung open and I was already breathing heavily. Her fingertips trailed over my lower belly as she moaned into me. Her eyes flashed to mine, and her cheeks rose up into a smile.

"God you're delicious."

I couldn't say anything as she ran her tongue up my inner lip before sucking it into her mouth. For me it was a war, whether to keep watching this gorgeous creature or to let myself just sink into the pleasure ricocheting through my body. The first time her tongue delicately flicked across my clit the latter won as my whole body spasmed.

Aly remembered how sensitive my clit was, and she was super gentle at first, giving it the lightest of attentions. Her tongue ran up and down my hood, then all the way back down to my entrance, then up again. Easy pressure from one of her thumbs exposed more of my nub, and I gasped as her lips closed over it and pulled it into her mouth.

Her tongue slid underneath and suddenly my whole clitoris was wrapped in glorious, wet warmth. "Ahh! Holy shit, baby, don't stop, don't ... ungh, ungh." My words became incomprehensible as she started to move, slow small caresses, and my orgasm, which had been steadily approaching, raced forward like a tornado, throwing me this way and that as I jerked and arched under her. She never let go, riding every pulse.

As I started to breath again she let up, resting her chin on my mound while a finger delicately traced my swollen lips. I reached down and pulled her up into my arms, where she landed with a squeal and giggle. I kissed her, savoring my taste on her lips.

"Aly, what did you do? That was amazing."

She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me, and then rolled it into a circle and moved it in and out of her mouth. It was the perfect size and shape to stroke my clit. "You liked it?" Her voice was innocent and pure, and I felt my desire for her flare again.

"I've never felt anything so good. Holy God." I breathed deeply a few more times, and Aly's hand moved up, working one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Her face was all sweetness and adoration as I stroked her hair. She gently kissed my shoulder. "Do you want another one?" She was gently biting her lower lip, eyes wide and begging.

I nodded. "Yeah, I do."

A bright grin broke across her face. "Goody." Down my body she slid, and seconds later I was seeing stars again as she worked her tongue into me. This time my clit was ready for action much sooner, and Aly took full advantage, teasing me mercilessly until I was literally begging.

"God, Aly, do that thing."

Flick, flick. "What thing?"

"With your tongue. Oh, shit, baby, please, that thing."

"You mean this?" She pulled my clit into her mouth and wrapped it in her tongue, but this time she also slid two fingers inside of me, effortlessly finding my G-spot and sending me screaming into orbit. Both of my hands were in her hair, holding her tight to my sex as I came and came.

When I collapsed down Aly climbed slowly up my body, her lovely breasts swaying beneath her. I growled and pulled her to me, her gentle weight resting wonderfully on my body. I ran my fingers through her soft hair. "You're amazing."

Aly giggled. "Anything for you."

I gazed at her for a moment, acknowledging this connection between us. I realized I needed to taste her, so I lifted her into a sitting position and scooted down so I was underneath her. Now it was my turn to wrap my arms around her hips and legs as my mouth enveloped her soft, wet folds.

"Oh, Taylor." Her voice was a breathy whisper as she began to coo and sigh while rocking gently over my mouth. I kept my tongue out, letting her just use my face for her pleasure. I loved the way she tasted, sweet and rich, giddily delicious. It was so her. One of her hands caressed my head, fingers running through my hair, while the other ran through her own honey brown locks. Her back was arched, breasts pushed out, totally lost in her pleasure. Just like I wanted her to be.

She began to grind her pussy against my face, her breathy moans becoming more and more ragged. I swirled my tongue up, noting that her little clitty had finally poked out from its hood. I immediately clamped my lips around it and pulled it into my mouth, where I could bath it with the attention it deserved.

Aly leaned forward and grabbed the metal headboard as her body began to shake, all sound ceasing as her breathing stopped for a few precious moments. I intensified the suction, and an instant later my lover's voice burst forth in a long cooing moan as she flooded my face with nectar.

She pulled her suddenly sensitive sex away from my greedy mouth, trailing her lovely wetness down my skin as she moved. When her mouth found mine I rolled her over onto her back, covering her body with my own.

And we kissed, sweetly, savoring each other, reveling in our closeness. I pressed my cheek to hers as she wrapped her arms around me and moved gently against me. I sat up slightly, enough to straddle her legs with my own. Caressing the side of her head I pressed my pussy to hers, watching her eyes widen and mouth open as they made contact.

I began to move against her, my clit pressing into her most intimate places, my eyes looking deep into her soft brown depths. There was gold and green and black all mixed together. "You're so beautiful, Aly."

"So are you." She pulled me to her and we kissed. Our bodies moved together, I don't know for how long, as we alternated between gentle kisses and loving gazes.

Eventually she began to shake. I could feel her swollen nub beneath my own. "Are you close, baby?" Aly nodded in answer. "Just let go." I increased the pace slightly and her eyes fluttered closed as she began to writhe wantonly beneath me, the most lovely sounds coming from deep inside her.

It was all too much, and I joined her in bliss, rocking against her as each pulse of pleasure reached every part of my body. I collapsed next to her, spent and panting.

She cupped one of my cheeks with her hand. "Taylor, you're amazing."

"I'm not the only one."

"See, and no toys needed."

My eyes dropped. "Didn't you like them?"

She chuckled. "God no, I loved them. I just wanted you to know I don't need anything but you to make me happy." We cuddled close, and I felt the tears burn in my eyes.

In a romance novel this is where we fall asleep in each other's arms, but Aly needed to wash the makeup off her face and the comforter needed changed, but after a few particulars we found ourselves under the covers, wrapped in each other, drifting into dreamland.

- Aly -

I opened my eyes, only to squeeze them shut again against the morning sunlight. I reached out for Taylor, but she wasn't there. I could feel the warmth her body had left behind on the mattress so she hadn't been gone long. I gave a long stretch and raised my lids more slowly this time, slowly acclimating to the light.

According to the digital clock on the side of the bed it was a little after seven. I sat up, letting the covers fall below my breasts. Gentle music was playing from the TV, and I could see Taylor moving gracefully nearby in front of it.

Her hands twined through the air as a foot lifted high, slowly rotating and lunging left in perfect balance. She was wearing a sports bra and tight athletic shorts, which did nothing to hide her lean, muscled body.

My mouth went dry as I watched her. Her legs, arms and back were perfectly toned, muscles moving gently under her skin. Each motion was controlled, graceful, but full of strength and power. She lunged left, head turning enough that she could see me watching her.

She started to pull out of her stance, which would have been a tragedy. "Please don't stop." That playful smirk played across her face before it hardened back into A mask of concentration.

For the next twenty minutes I just watched her move, her body gracefully transitioning from one form to another, always flowing and changing, just like the ocean she loved. It was mesmerizing, and my mouth opened slightly in wonder.

Eventually she straightened and bowed toward the TV, which was adorable. Who does that? But it made me smile as she turned back toward the bed.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

I nodded enthusiastically, rising on my knees and watching her eyes widen at my nakedness. God I loved the way she looked at me. Taylor climbed onto the bed and I kissed her. I moved quickly down to her neck, where her sweat added a salty note to her natural flavor that made my head swim.

Taylor gasped in pleasure and let me carry on for a moment before she pushed my head away. "Aly, baby, we gotta stop."

I looked up at her with a pouty expression. "Why?"

She ran one hand of fingers through my hair. "'Cause I have to shower and go to work. You gonna join me?"

I nodded, still grinning ear to ear. Taylor stripped off her workout clothes while I ran in and started the water. I'd only been in a moment before she came in, her soft breasts pressing into my back as her hands played over my wet skin. I let my head fall back against her shoulder as her digits dipped into my folds, middle and ring fingers massaging either side of my hood, stimulating my little clitty It was a testament how turned on I was from watching her that only a few minutes later I was shaking in orgasm, leaning against her.

I turned and met her kiss, trying to press every inch of my body against her. God, I was completely hers. I'd have done anything she asked at that moment, but all she let me do was wash her.

She got out first, as I had to take extra time to rinse out my hair. She was finishing up at the single sink when I climbed out and grabbed a dry towel.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast. Any aversion to oatmeal?"

I shook my head no, wrapping my hair in a towel.

I dressed quickly and headed over to the kitchen, climbing onto a stool by the counter. Taylor was scooping some oatmeal into a bowl, which she slid in front of me.

"Brown sugar?"

"Please." She set a plastic container in front of me, and I scooped two spoonfuls into my bowl. I took a handful of raisins from the red container next to it and stirred them in, for the first time since I'd walked into Taylor's apartment I felt unsure.

I took a bite, and Taylor joined me at the counter. "Old fashioned oatmeal, you can't take the country out of the girl, huh?"

Taylor smirked at me. "I have to admit it, it makes me think of home. Mom would make oatmeal almost every cold morning. And there are a lot of cold mornings in Idaho."

"I liked this morning, watching you. Waking up in your bed." Heat was rising in my cheeks, and I stared down at my bowl. "I don't want it to be the last time." I made myself look up at her. I couldn't read her face. "What do you want?"

Her eyes flicked down at the counter. "Do you think I wouldn't want to see you again?"

"I'm not sure. I got the impression you don't usually go out with girls a second time."

"Damnit, Vicky."

"It wasn't just her. Little things. I don't want that."

Her eyes radiated pain but something told me she thought she was hiding it. Her tone was sharper. "You sure? How do you know what you want?"

"'Cause I'm just a spoiled rich girl, right?"

Now she just looked embarrassed. "That's not what I said."

I reached across the counter and took her hand. "Look, Taylor, I've had more fun with you these last three nights than I've had on any date ever." She looked up at me, and I leaned forward. "And I don't just mean the sex, which was mind-blowingly awesome, by the way." That made Taylor grin, an expression I returned.

"Are you saying you're not going back to your college boyfriend next week?"

"Taylor, I don't have a college boyfriend. In fact, I can virtually guarantee you I'm never going to have a boyfriend again."

That made Taylor chuckle disbelievingly. "So, two nights with me and you're a dyed in the wool lesbian. Damn, I must be good."

I thought about arguing with her, but she was right. I knew what I was feeling, the realizations I'd come to, but she didn't. She couldn't. She barely knew me. Time for a different attack.

"You're right. I don't know what it's like to be gay, the social stigma that comes with it. And I don't know what your life has been like, or what whoever hurt you did to you. But I want this, I want more of this, whatever it is, with you." I looked her in the eye. "Can you trust me enough for that?"

I could see the emotions warring inside her. "Okay, Aly."

"Okay." I gave her my most winning smile and took another bite of my oatmeal.

After breakfast we walked down to the driveway together. I kissed her soundly before she climbed onto her bike and motored off, easily maneuvering around my Mini Cooper. I climbed inside and turned on the motor. I'd told her that the next week would be super busy for me, but I'd find a way to carve out some time for her. I'd seen the flash of disbelief in her eyes. She clearly expected to not hear from me again, which really hurt. The thought of never being Taylor's arms again made me physically ache inside.

I mentally shook away the negatives. I'd show her. But not today, today I needed to think about a few things. As I headed towards home it felt like I was waking up from a dream, or maybe falling back asleep, I wasn't sure. One thing I did know was that I was having a hard time keeping a silly grin off my face.

When I got home I slipped into the tub after loading it with bubbles and salts, which felt so good. I had the house to myself, except for Taffey and Sparkle. I laid my head back and thought about the last seventy-two hours. I felt like a mask had been removed from my soul. So much of the doubt and the confusion of my adolescence had been laid bare over the last three nights by one incredible woman.

I am a lesbian, definitely on the femme side of the spectrum, and certainly more attracted to more masculine girls, for lack of a better term. But I also understood this was so new. I could understand why Taylor was hesitant. What do I do when I get back to school? Start wearing rainbow flags, join an LGBT group? Is it that simple? Of course it wasn't. The more I thought about it, the more I was sure that a lesbian would not be welcome at my sorority

And my family? Do I bring her home for dinner; introduce her to my parents? Why do I even hesitate? If Taylor were a guy I wouldn't. The lifeguard who saved Kelsey? Mother would fawn over them. God, she'd probably push me down the aisle if I showed any interest.

I'd talk to Sadie about everything when she gets here. Until then, I was going to keep this to myself.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,425 Followers