All Comments on 'Hero Worship Pt. 03'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good. Kinda happy I checked your page to see when the next one would come out only for it to have came out. Keep up the good work, if it stays consistent it will be better then the rest of your works.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

What a wonderful story this is turning into. I love these characters so much, they're so real, I loved the scene in the store where Taylor is nervous, but doesn't want to stop or ruin Aly's fun

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

Another great read! I've been checking every night for part 3. Sad that means I'll now have to start the waiting for part 4. :-)

I'm so glad Aly finally came out to Sadie. Aly needs someone on her side. Now if she can be honest with her parents, ... Hmmmm, I wonder if Sadie will slip up, like referring to Taylor as "she".

Looks like Aly could flunk out if she spends too much time with Taylor. Oh, well, such is new love. I'm glad to see that they've both confessed that they DO love each other. They were thinking it, but it needed to be said. I'm sure there will be some trials and tribulations in the rest of the story, so they will need that.

Aly's submissiveness is a little but of a surprise, but it was hinted at earlier. Interesting the way that Taylor feels about it. Another way in which Aly is perfect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad Aly came out to someone, I so badly wanted to give her a hug when she was trying to deal with it. Besides, it pays to get used to doing something you have to keep repeating.

The sex is well written. The low level D/s stuff is not my cuppa, but it has a certain sweetness.

The story is just excellent, and the update speed is awesome! The way this is developing gives me confidence that the outcome will lift the reader's spirit a bit, especially since it already does.

Thanks for the work you (and any editing help you may have) are putting into entertaining the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don'like this d/s stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Eight parts? Eight. Imagine us, having to wait for five more parts, just staring at our monitors (or smartphones, I guess, what with the new layout), always fretting ... such hardship :(

Anyway, so glad to read your new story! Awesome third chapter, too. I like how you're handling the whole "coming out, to each other and others" part - by which I mean, gradually. There's maybe (or I'm imagining things, always a possibility) a tendency in these stories to condense that into one epic moment, and while I can see the narrative appeal, I've always preferred your approach. Looking forward to wherever you take this!

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

This is so good i slow down on the last page to make it last. I have constructive comments and wish that i had your skill. Thank you 5*

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

Where's star #6? Ok, realistically, I was very happy to see this published today. The characters seem to always be playing against type: Aly seems open, brave in her new world but has issues telling her best friend? Taylor evidently also has built her walls brick by brick to protect her projected persona of tough girl, only to get tripped up in certain situations. Still loving the character and plot development, and really the only thing preventing the sixth star would 'Mr. Winter burg' being Kelsie Winterberg's dad ;) Well done and I'll join @lazy_reader checking every day for part four...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving It

Loving the story, and the connection between the two of them. The story is well written and I am looking forward to the up coming chapters, and hope that it turns out well for them in the end. I have the feeling that whilst Aly is the femme and likes playing the submissive, it feels that she has worked out that it is actually Taylor whose confidence needs to be rebuilt, and by taking on the role that she is, she is actually achieving her goal. It is almost like she is domming from the bottom, but Taylor is blissfully unaware of the fact that Aly has her wrapped around her little finger, by letting Taylor think she is in charge.

Anyway thanks for a great story, and stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story so far. I feel like I really know the characters.

Living in a country where being gay is "illegal", stories like these are the closest I'll ever get to experiencing romance, so thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this story and everyday i check for new chapters and I'll gladly wait for more but the sex power dynamics were hot as it was, this whole d/s thingy just made it cringy, i hope you reconsider that. i can't wait for more!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Sweet Goddess I love reading your stories can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrified! Don’t want to wait another week!

This is so incredible and perfect, and I’m absolutely terrified for the moment when tensions raise and things fall apart, which I know is just around the corner. I don’t want to see either of them get hurt, but I feel like there’s some pain in store as Aly grapples with coming out and the backlash she’s going to face. Uuugffhhh why do I have to wait another week???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really, really, really .....good!

The only thing wrong with part 3 is that it means there are only 5 more parts to go.

The story just gets better.

Waiting for each part to be published is so hard to take. My partner laughs at me, but i know secretely she enjoys our reading sessions of each part just as much as i do......and what happens afterward!

Thank you so much!

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Nice installment

I'm glad Aly came out to her roommate, though clearly there will be issues with some of her other sorority sisters. Wondering if all her family will be so supportive.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Just who is in charge here?

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Like all of your other fans here JC, I think your writing is 5 star gold. I like the power dynamic that came out in these chapters, I like that Aly came out to her best friend and how it was written in to the storyline worked out very well. Her other college friends I hope will be as supportive. Have no doubt her parents will be on her side. I find it odd that their relationship is taking place in California, a very open society if there ever was one and her sorority wouldn't be for such a dynamic. Can't wait for further chapters.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Your three tales to date - Nanny Sarah, Tennis Star and now Hero Worship - are uniquely different, yet so appealing, so erotic, so romantic in their own way. I suspect the comments on S/D may have missed the subtle nature of this relationship, but still early - so much more for us. Regardless, you have developed wonderfully complex characters, and I can only imagine what lies ahead. You write so well. Please more tales beyond this one, and it is not halfway through. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work again

I adore your stories and I am really enjoying this one. And tell Brokenspokes that she's a fantastic editor--flawless writing. One criticism: Aly got from USC to Taylor's house in under an hour? That's not the LA I know and dread!

kdubya13kdubya13over 3 years ago

Absolutely inthralling. Love your characters. Love the romance. Love the playful, mild D/s, especially since it is Aly's idea. In some ways she is in control of the direction of their relationship even though she's new to all this. Keep up the great work.

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Hooked

I’m hooked into your amazing story, thank you XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I really love how you are going with this story. Its fantastic. Taylor learns true love and support while Alyssa discovers her family loves her no matter what.

If this is going the direction I think its going, Im hoping the end might be around christmas time and Alyssa has come out to everyone and feeling the love and support. Taylor tries to reach out to her family one more time and is shut down harshly, which almost destorys her. This enrages Alyssa who decides to give Taylors family the verbal smackdown of a lifetime about family and what it really means, therefore giving Taylor the best present ever - reconnecting to her family (because everyone deserves a family).

But Im sure whatever you have planned will be fantastic! Keep up the great work!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Wow, love this series of Hero worship. You write very well indeed, and can´t wait for the pt4...and your other stories are great too. These people are nice and although this s/d thing ...it´s light and it doesn´t hurt Aly nor is humiliating. They are lovely and the sex scenes are more than great. Thank you for all your stories. Waiting for more...

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Another great chapter! I'm loving the dynamics between Taylor and Aly.

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago

I’ll be honest in that the story is starting to fall flat for me. Ally went from being basically completely unaware of her true sexual orientation, to full-throttle lesbian sex in such a short time frame. Add to that the, I have to agree with the adjective “cringy”, d/s content, and I am having a difficult time finding any of this to be realistic. The whole “my lady” thing, which seems to be every single paragraph towards the end, made me skip entire parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Your work is just so beautiful can't tear my eyes off till finish it great job keep more coming

JEANMR1JEANMR1over 3 years ago
Awesome!

I get so excited when I see you have posted a new story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Great Story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

Wonderful series so far, can’t wait to read more.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Awesomely Magnificent!!

A Beautifully written love story, and I absolutely desire reading more of these 2-lovers lives evolving into unconditional love ASAP!!!

5*-Stars In Every Measurable Category🎉!!!!!

RaiAbiKyRaiAbiKyover 3 years ago

I love all of your characters. It's so easy to get caught up in their stories and development. Can't wait to read the next chapter and see how coming out to her family goes for Aly.

Sophie160987Sophie160987over 3 years ago
Thanx

I have bin a bit depressed lately and just knowing there are writers like you with amazing storries on this site waiting for me makes my day a bit brighter so again thanx

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
So very good!

This story keeps getting better and better! Starting chapter 4 now, thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with Armygal.

Going from confused young woman dating guys to a full-on submissive, acknowledged lesbian in such a short time is a bit much to buy. And dragging her new girlfriend to the sex shop? Nah, wouldn’t happen so fast in real life. The ‘My Lady’ schtick is a bit boring, repetitive and not believable. A very good story with just the right degree and description of sexual activity, but I’m having trouble getting around the basic issue of her total metamorphosis in such a short time. 4*

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, splendidly told.

Comments about what a person might or might not want as they explore a broad & deep aspect of themselves they'd never noticed before, seems rather presumptuous, to me. When she feels safe enough or brave enough, Aly seems to pursue her interests with passion. The word you used was, "gusto." She might be embarrassed about revealing her kinks to family & friends (perhaps appropriately so), but in the privacy of their bedroom why hold back when you've recently realized you'd been holding back forever already? My Lady, Baby, Foxy, Dear, Honey, Lover, Sweetness,... the nicknames or pet names we use almost exclusively with our closest loves are names we would almost never use/share in the company of others. More power to them for embracing themselves in this way, regardless of whether other people 'get it' or not.

I'm so glad I discovered this series.

I've very glad you decided to write & share it. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
The Journey Continues

I've read the comments and, yes, there has been a sudden change in Aly from supposedly hetero to lesbian and possibly a sub as well. I agree that it might be necessary to tone down the My Lady references but as I've waited to read all 8 chapters together I'm late to that party.

However, it's brilliantly written and IMO captures their emotions exceptionally well with Aly displaying both courage and terror at finding out she's a lesbian while Taylor is fighting to retain a belief this relationship will not end up tearing her down again.

5 stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Smile ...l just makes me smile ..... Love is it

Extraordinary ..... You are damn talented with your writing art ...... Thank you for sharing such wonderful storys ..... And for the critiques, first life can be changed within seconds to worst or best, love can move us to heights in lightspeed, take the story not as a truth lifepath better as a wonderful entertainment, so every page is a little story ...... Fabulous

texstertexsterabout 3 years ago
Brilliant chapter in a fantastic story, one little niggle

You are a fantastic writer, and this is an incredible story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these chapters and cannot wait to read the rest! My one niggle comes from Sadie, who was in Dallas for the summer. I must tell you that Dallas is not considered central Texas, it’s North Texas. Central Texas is Austin and San Antonio. It was jarring to read that to the point that I had to go back a chapter to make sure she was in Dallas during the summer, and then it was reiterated when discussing her summer job at one of the KFC’s in the Dallas area that her father owned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There's no other way to say this, I love these characters and I love the story. For a hetero older (70s) male to tell you this feels so strange but is most comfortable for me to do so. Believe me when I say I love this story. I can't put it down.

Trev.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 3 years ago

Is it Winterberg, or Winterburg?

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

You can't even get that kind of love in a hetero relationship well not entirely as deep as a relationship like this. If a husband or a male partner allowed their partner or wife to permissibly engage in a sexual relationship with another woman, he's involvement would definitely fall short of the ecstasies' the women would be having.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Amazing story!!!! The characters are so vivid and this is so well written. One of my all time Favorites!!!!! Please don't everyt stop writing.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

You do realize with rating of these consistent highs, you really should consider publishing more widely.

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaalmost 2 years ago

Sigh. This was going so well until you brought in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading this series again for the 10th time. I love love and romance and I feel you capture it's nuances so well. All your series are my favourite go-to's. It inspires me when I'm feeling insecure about my writing and about love. Thank you😊

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great…still love it…the My Lady bit does not convince me though…I perceive Aly as super fresh loving and caring… at this early stage of her same Sex relationship discovery, this notion of Dom/sub does not feel right, especially Taylor does not really imply any such desire other than being the natural dominant as butch. Also wanting to please does not necessarily mean explicit don/sub relationship behaviour…I don’t mind that, but for me it feels strange in that particular story plot…

Kind regards

Ri4f

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelover 1 year ago

The only difficulty I have with breaking stories up into pieces like this is trying to comment on each section. It's sort of like trying to comment on what one thinks of a novel after each chapter. I want to see where you take Taylor and Alyssa first.

I was reading your story "The Tennis Star" and was absolutely furious because I was certain you were going end up tearing them apart. I thought it was a very reasonable way for the story to end, but I was very unhappy at the prospect. My grandfather and I watched Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in "Roman Holiday" on the classic movie channel when I was a younger. I was devastated when fate separated them at the end. I thought you were going to write the same sort of twist in your story and break my heart all over again. I thought it was so unfair.

Well, it turned out that you had other plans and I loved you conclusion a lot. If I had commented on each section, I would have been very upset only to end up, after finishing the story, saying oh... sorry... never mind. 😊

A couple of other things. Given tbe age of my "sexual awakening", I never thought twice about Kelsey's age. I guess you have to be more aware when publishing sexual stories on a site like this one, though. Also, I saw a comment about the mild submissive nature of Alyssa being out of place in this story. I disagree. Given her background, experiences, and concerns about reaching Taylor, I think her mildly submissive nature is very much what one might expect.

LissyWLissyWover 1 year ago

It's a great story. I really like the way you use the viewpoints of both characters. I guess I could have tried that with my Lissy and Suzy story, but I didn't think of it..😊

Only the strap on and the bondage take the edge off this for me.

ShyTink61ShyTink6110 months ago

Another great chapter! Now ce work.

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

I just don't know what to write! This story is just blowing me away. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Late to the party as a new fan.

Aly just discovered she's a lesbian, she can't also discover her sub side?

As another noted she "tops from the bottom."

There are degrees of sub play, doesn't mean she has no free will, all collars & crawling on all fours.

We forget the youthful enthusiasm of a new passion & exploring new boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES