Hero Worship Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meeting I hadn't been back to the room a minute before there was a knock on our door. Sadie told them to come in, and Evelyn and Macie, our student rep on the Greek council, came in and sat down on Sadie's bed, closing the door behind them.

Evelyn tossed her long, shiny black hair. "Can you believe it's finally here? Senior year! And we're going to rule the school!"

Sadie chuckled. "Very funny. You don't actually have 'Pink Ladies' jackets for us to wear, do you?"

"I thought about it, but no." Evelyn, who was actually pre-law, had an almost encyclopedic knowledge of all things Broadway or musical related. I'm not sure if she'd ever told her very conservative parents she was getting a minor in drama, her true love.

Macie just shook her head. She was a journalism major and had no desire to do anything else. "So, Sadie have you seen Noah yet?"

Sadie set down her brush, cheeks reddening. "No, but I know he's here. He'll be at the party Friday."

Evelyn looked at me. "Are we ready for that, the party?"

"Are we ever?" I shook my head. "I've had the catering set up for a month, and the booze is ordered too. Should be fine."

Macie closed her eyes. "God, I'm going to hook up at that party."

"You hook up at every party." Evelyn smirked at her best friend.

"What? I'm a grown woman. I have needs. Very normal, natural needs. And after this summer, I'll literally screw anything with muscles and a dick." Macie looked around at our incredulous expressions. Both Evelyn and Sadie were giggling.

Macie pointed at me. "We need to get this one a man for this year."

Sadie's face split into a grin. "Oh, I think she's got that covered. She's dating David Hasselhoff."

My eyes went wide as saucers as both Macie and Evelyn's snapped their heads towards me. I threw a pillow at Sadie. "I am not."

"I'm sorry, are you or are you not dating a muscle-bound lifeguard, y'know, the kind that walks around on the beach in a red swimsuit saving lives?"

"Fine. I am dating a lifeguard, who, by the way, does not look ANYTHING like David Hasselhoff."

"Does he at least drive a black Firebird?"

"No. An Indian motorcycle."

If I'd wanted something to deflect attention away from my new flame, that wasn't it. I had to answer questions about tattoos, height, girth, technique and a bunch of other things I really didn't want to answer. Macie and Evelyn stayed in our room until after eleven, too late to call Taylor again. I did send her a text.

Me -- I'm sorry it got late again. I find out my schedule tomorrow. I WILL call after you get off work. I promise. I miss you. <3.

I knew what she was going to be thinking about me, that I'd abandoned her. How could she know that she was all I could think about? I pulled the covers up and imagined her lying behind me, her arms holding me tight. Sleep was long in finding me.

Thursday was the first day that wasn't completely insane since I'd gotten back on campus. It was upper class registration day. According to my father, class of 1987, this used to actually involve going from building to building to physically register for classes, standing in line, and finding out the course you needed to graduate was full. Now, of course, everything was done by computer, with priority queues and algorithms. But, computers being involved, there were always screw-ups, and today was for people to fix them if possible.

Luckily, my schedule was fine, unlike Sadie, who had to spend four hours down at the Psychology department, trying to pick up a class that had been left off her load. She was able to do it, but she was in a towering Texas temper when she got back to the house. I listened to her complain like a good friend for almost half an hour before she excused herself to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to disappear out into the park behind the house, finding my favorite bench and pulling out my phone. It was only two o'clock, over four hours until I could call Taylor, and I was chomping at the bit.

I made myself go on the department websites and read up on my new professors. I already knew several of them, of course, but the prof for one of my classes from outside the department, advanced technical writing, was a total mystery.

As I was sitting a couple of juniors came out in their bikinis to take advantage of the late summer California sun. They waved to me before throwing out blankets. Trina was sporting an adorable new Pixie cut, which perfectly complimented her long, lean body and cute round face. She bent over right in front of me, smoothing out her blanket, and my eyes popped out of my head for a second before I forced myself to look away.

"Do my back?" Trina held out a tube of sunscreen to her friend, Nadia, who took it and poured some into her hand and started working it into Trina's skin. Unbidden an image of me doing the same thing to Taylor invaded my consciousness, and I caught myself watching them, a tingle rising up in my core.

I shook my head and stood up. This was crazy. What Nadia and Trina were doing was completely innocent, and I'd seen it dozens, hundreds of times before. But now I was so aware of them, and it felt wrong. The sun block had switched hands now, and Nadia was pulling her long blonde out of the way so Trina could work, and I turned my whole body away.

"You girls have fun."

"You should get your suit and come join us!"

I suppressed a laugh. That was something right out of a frat boy's fantasy. "Not this time. You enjoy, I'll see you at dinner."

I wanted a walk, to get away from the house, every minute inside felt like an inquisition. I needed to get a grip. I briefly thought about running up to my room to get my ear buds, but I didn't want to run the gauntlet with the possibility of being pulled into conversation with any of my friends. Instead I headed around the house and down towards the sidewalk, heading briskly for campus.

It turned out to be the perfect decision. I wandered around, going up and down the streets. Students were everywhere and I was able to just blend into the constant movement. A game of Ultimate had broken out in front of one of the men's dorms, so I sat for a minute. The guys were playing shirts and skins and a number of appreciative young ladies had gathered round the edges of the field. I watched the competitive banter among the players, the coquettish smiles and cheers from the spectators, the casual ways the guys were showing off for their admirers. All of a sudden it seemed I was living in a different world than they did.

When six o'clock finally rolled around I made my way into a little sandwich shop and bought a wrap and a soda. I pulled out my phone and saw a couple of tests from Sadie asking where I was. I sent her back not to expect me for dinner.

Sadie -- OK. You alright?

Me - Just out for a walk.

Sadie -- That was like, four hours ago.

Me -- Be back soon.

I set down the phone and checked my watch. Fifteen after. Taylor wouldn't be home yet. She might be on her way, though riding her bike through the sunshine. What I wouldn't give to be sitting behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist as the world flew by.

I let twenty more long, anxious minutes go by before I attempted to call, four rings and then voicemail.

"Hey, sweetie. Hope you had a good day. When you get home give me a call. I miss you." I pressed the icon to disconnect and stared at my phone. Did she even want to still talk to me? Maybe she was mad, maybe she didn't want to deal with a closeted college girl, when she could have any woman she wanted. Maybe she... My phone lit up in my hand, declaring an incoming call from Taylor. The clouds in my mind vanished as a smile spread across my face.

"Hi!"

"Hey, baby. It's good to hear your voice."

My insides went a little gooey at the word 'baby'. She wasn't mad! Yeah! "I'm so sorry I haven't called. It's been crazy. I've been thinking about you though."

"Well, I spent two days forming your face in metal, so I haven't thought about you once."

I giggled. "Liar."

"Maybe once or twice."

"So how was your week?"

We went through our weeks, and she listened as I talked about moving in and helping the freshmen, which always leads to a story or two. And she told me about working at the warehouse, and I scolded her for not finishing her other projects, while inside I was flying that she couldn't stop working on my sculpture.

"I'll get the rest of them done in time, promise."

"You better. You have to make lots of money at the art fair so you can buy me something pretty."

"If you're a gold digger you're barking up the wrong tree"

My cheeks were almost aching from smiling. "The only pretty thing I really want is you."

"Good. It's all I can afford. I could give it to you tomorrow night if you want, just me and you."

I grimaced. "Oh, sweetie I can't. We've got the EOSC party tomorrow night. I have to facilitate."

"EOSC?"

"Yeah, that's a joke. It's a welcome back party. EOSC stands for End of Summer Celibacy. A lot of girls live at home during break, and their boyfriends are in a different city. They tend to build up a little libido over the summer."

"Gotcha. I don't have to worry about you, do I?"

"Hmm, let me think." I tapped my chin with my finger. "Nah, my libido got really satisfied just last week. Sadie's looking forward to it though. She'd just started dating her boyfriend at the end of last year, and they hadn't, you know, before the year ended and she went home to Texas. She's been going nuts. She wants to meet you though, thinks we should do a double date."

"You told her about me? How'd that go?" I felt a pit open up in my stomach. I spluttered for a second. "Oh, no you haven't."

I felt my eyes start to burn. "I'm sorry, I tried. I, um, I guess I'm not as brave as you think I am."

"Hey, baby, it's okay." I could hear the hurt in her voice, but she didn't sound angry.

"I'm so sorry." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Aly, it's fine. I lived in a closet for six years. I understand."

"I do have my schedule though. What days do you have off next week?"

"Tuesday and Wednesday, as usual."

"My last class on Tuesday ends at eleven. I could come over."

"I'd love that, Aly. I'll be waiting."

"Good. Besides, we have an errand to run."

I heard her laugh. I loved that sound. "What kind of errand?"

"You, my sweet, will have to wait to find out."

"Mmm, you make me crazy, you know that?" Her voice was low, sultry, and it made me shiver inside. I could see her face in my mind, her hungry expression. Tuesday couldn't come soon enough.

"Me too, thinking about lying in your arms, you taking me, it makes me not sleep so good."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I let my own voice slip into a soft purr. "I get all tingly."

"You like it when I take you?"

"Yes." God, I could feel my wetness growing by the second.

"Good. Do something for me?"

I giggled. "Okay, bear in mind I'm in public."

"That's fine. Here's what I want. No touching yourself."

"Hmm?"

"You heard me, no pleasuring yourself until you're in my arms again. Your next orgasm will be the one I give you on Tuesday. Can you do that?"

I was so turned on I almost couldn't speak. "Yeah, okay."

"Good. I'll be thinking of you baby, dreaming of touching you, kissing you, my tongue sliding over your skin, inside of you."

"Oh, shit, Taylor, you're making me crazy, don't do that."

Taylor laughed. "Fine, I'll let you off the hook for now. I'll see you Tuesday."

I'm not really sure how I made it back to the house, my mind completely taken up with Taylor and what she asked me to do, or not do. I was a little sweaty after my walk so I went for a shower after saying hi to Sadie.

As the warm water washed over my body Taylor's face rose in my mind. Conscious thought disappeared as I imagined her bending to kiss me, and my hand slid down over my flat stomach and through my trimmed bush. Just before my fingers reached their destination I remembered my promise and pulled them away, my pussy complaining loudly in its own way.

I put my head under the spray, hands flat against the shower wall. I'd gone four days without masturbating plenty of times. I could do this. It was going to be a really long four days.

***

The next day was all about getting ready for the party. I confirmed with the caterers and made sure the alcohol would be delivered on time. Decorations were going up. That was not my forte, but Evelyn and several juniors were all over it. All of the couches and chairs that normally populated the common areas of the house were pushed to the perimeter, creating plenty of walking and dancing space.

The party started up at seven-thirty, which meant it really got going a little after eight. The sound system was rocking, the lighting was perfect, and the social lubricant was flowing. And, of course, the guys were coming like moths to a flame. I'd kept my outfit simple, a tight pair of jeans with a wide belt and a tight, short sleeved crop top. I kept the make-up minimal and the hair understated, as I had no desire to draw any male attention.

Everything seemed to be rocking. Macie was quickly dancing with some six-foot hunk of muscle who probably had no idea how lucky he was going to get tonight. Evelyn was sitting in Trent's lap, her very non-Korean boyfriend, her mouth firmly attached to his. And most sweetly, I saw Sadie, her head resting serenely against Noah's chest, arms wrapped around each other as they slowly swayed to the music.

I spent the next two hours or so making sure everything was running smoothly. I didn't have any issues with guys, as I kept a no nonsense look on my face and it was a target rich environment for any frat boy on the prowl.

Couples were everywhere around me, in all stages, from gentle flirting to outright grinding. I felt alone and exposed, and I needed somewhere to clear my head. I took the stairs two by two up towards my room. However, when I approached my door the 'Do Not Disturb' sign Sadie had nicked from a La Quinta our freshman year was hanging from the knob. I listened for a second, and I could hear Sadie's unmistakable moans of pleasure, paired with the sounds of bodies coming together and a deeper, distinctly masculine grunting. Good for her. Sucked for me though.

As I made my way back through the house I kept imagining what it would be like to be able to bring Taylor to something like this. I also wondered if I was going to be the only sister in the house to not end up in the arms of a lover tonight. I knew I wouldn't be, but still, I missed Taylor so much it ached. And I still felt exposed, in danger, like any minute someone would look at me and scream "Lesbian!" I had to get out.

I made it to the park out back. Of course the romantic moonlit walks behind the house were not unpopulated, but as I approached my favorite bench the couple making out on it rose and ran off back towards the house, obviously seeking a more private place to move things along. I sat down and pulled my legs up to my chest, rocking back and forth. My face turned back towards the house, where I could see happy people laughing, dancing to the music, and I was out here, scared and alone.

I pulled out my phone and brought up my conversation with Taylor. It was almost one o'clock, and she had to work in the morning. I couldn't call her, so I typed out a message. She'd wouldn't see it until she got up, but it'd make me feel better now.

Aly -- I miss you, so wish I were in your arms tonight.

Almost immediately the responding bubble popped up.

Taylor -- I miss you too, baby. You okay?

A sob broke free from my chest at the word 'baby'.

Aly -- Lonely. Whole bunch of people having fun. I'm not one of them.

Taylor -- Do you want to come over?

I felt a tear roll down my face.

Aly -- So much, but I can't. I still have stuff I gotta do. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep sweetie.

Taylor -- Ok, see you soon.

I shut the screen off and looked back towards the house, wondering how long it would be before I could climb into my comfortable, if very empty, bed. Taylor might be there in my dreams at least.

Eventually I made my way back to the house, closing up the kitchen and cutting off the alcohol. That didn't make me incredibly popular, but it was a necessary step in wrapping up the party. Slowly things died down, and the noisier elements moved out onto the street, and at five minutes past three, I was able to lock the house. That didn't mean that there weren't any hangers on inside, especially in the girl's rooms, but they all knew they weren't supposed to have overnight male guests. If we found any we'd deal with it in the morning.

The heaviness of the day was starting to take its toll, and my legs had to work hard to carry me up the stairs. When I made it I saw Noah standing in our doorway, arms wrapped around Sadie, who was in her bathrobe.

"I hate that you have to go." Sadie's voice was sad.

"I know, next time my place, no roommate, no rules about overnights."

"Sounds perfect." Sadie laid her head on his chest and he held her close. "You were amazing, y'know."

"I aim to please, although I'll get better with practice."

Sadie pulled on his shirt. "Mister, you're going to get lots and lots of practice, I promise."

Noah grinned wide. "Yeah!" Sadie returned his smile and they kissed for several seconds before Noah broke away. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

They seperated slowly, maintaining contact for as long as possible as he walked away. Noah finally registered my presence when he reached the top of the stairs. "Hey, Aly."

"Hey. Don't hurt her."

He looked back over his shoulder. "I've been waiting to be with her for almost three years. I'm not going to screw it up."

"Good to hear. Now, out."

He laughed and headed down towards the door, and I made my way into my room. Sadie had flopped back on her bed.

"So, was he satisfactory?"

"Mmm, I'm going to marry that boy."

"Seriously?"

"God, Aly, it was perfect. Best. Sex. Ever. You know about that now." She rolled onto her side and gave me a wicked smile.

"Yeah, I kinda do."

"Good. We're going to double, and soon. I want to meet your guy, understood?"

"We'll see."

It was a very good thing I was so exhausted, and sleep eventually found me.

***

The weekend went slowly. Macie had the fabulous idea that we should all go to the beach on Saturday with the unstated but obvious intention of finding and annoying my new flame. It took some wheedling and finagling to get out of that.

"No, it's just he says I'm distracting. What he does is important, I mean, how would I feel if someone got hurt because he wasn't paying attention?"

Macie and Evelyn both gave begrudging acknowledgments of the logic, but Sadie's face wore an expression that said she wasn't convinced. Maybe I'd spoken too fast, that's a tip off when people are hiding something, according to Sadie. But the beach did sound like fun, just not at Tagalong.

Sadie summoned Noah and Evelyn did the same with Trent, both running at the chance to see their girlfriends in a bikini. We made it to the beach, spreading a huge blanket.

The four of us had done this dozens of times over the years, with varying male companionship. We'd all rushed together, and it was soothing sitting with my friends. Of course, a primary activity on all previous trips had been evaluating the local beefcake, and Macie started in almost immediately.

Evelyn joined in, as she and Trent had a well known 'look but don't touch' agreement. Sadie had eyes for no one but Noah, already leaning up against his bare chest in her little blue and white pinstriped bikini, his arms wrapped around her bare middle.