Hero Worship Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how into this whole 'My Lady/Baby' thing I was getting. It made me feel amazing, and Aly was about to take it to another level.

"My Lady, may I beg a favor?"

"Of course, baby."

"May I put that on you?"

Ooh, why didn't I think of that? "I'd like that, very much."

She took the toy almost lovingly, her hands slowly running over it. Then she laid her hands on me, so softly. "Please, would you stand up, My Lady?"

I did so, and Aly rolled off the bed, kneeling before me. She kissed my stomach and thighs before resting back on her legs. She held out the toy, and I stepped into the straps, first left, then right. Aly shimmied them up my legs. She ran two fingers through my sex, which was dripping from the attention.

Aly looked up at me, eyes questioning, and I nodded. She slid my end inside me, giving me a thrilling moment of pleasure. The straps were tightened, and Aly turned on the vibrators, making me gasp, but I kept my composure. I hooked a finger under her chin and pulled her gently up to her feet. I gave her a soft kiss, feeling her body tremble in anticipation.

"Get on the bed. Hands and knees, face the headboard."

"Yes, My Lady." Aly crawled slowly onto the bed. She grabbed onto the painted metal bars, her ass swaying seductively as I knelt behind her. I grabbed the phallus and slid it through her folds, wetting it with her nectar and eliciting a high-pitched moan. I almost asked if she was ready, but that wasn't the point, was it? She wanted me to take her, so I did. I positioned myself behind her, and without a word drove deep inside her body. Aly cried out, and for a moment I was terrified I'd over stepped, but Aly pushed herself back against me.

"Please more, My Lady."

I thrust into her again, and again, and she met every one. I couldn't believe how good it felt, the length inside me, the vibrator on my clit, with every movement my pleasure grew and grew. It was a totally new experience. Every other time I'd been in this position I'd been in complete control. I gave the pleasure, but my own was an afterthought. But from our very first time that hadn't been good enough for my Aly. I remembered how horrified she'd been when she found out I hadn't orgasmed during our first time.

Aly wanted me to feel good, it was so important to her. So I gave myself over to it, gripping my baby's hips and pulling her back against me with every thrust, mingling her lovely coos of pleasure with my own throaty moans.

My orgasm was fast approaching, and I decided I wasn't going to try to hold it back, but Aly beat me there, coming apart under my ministrations, hips jerking in time with her pleasure. Her gyrations and cries put me over the edge, and I pushed against her desperately as I rode the waves.

As I recovered I knew I wasn't done, but I also knew I wanted to look into my lover's eyes, so I pulled out and rolled Aly onto her back. Her face was filled with rapt adoration, and she reached for me as I overshadowed her.

"My Lady." Her words were a breathy whisper as I filled her again. The total surrender in her voice was beyond heady. I needed to kiss her, and she must have felt the same as our lips came together passionately, bodies pressed together. After a delicious eternity I broke away and started to move in her as her legs wrapped around my waist. She pulled me to her, burying her face in my neck, her lips suckling my sensitive skin, and I lost all sense of time or place. I rocked against her, engrossed in her as she held me impossibly close.

It took me almost no time to come again, beautifully, softly, against my lover. I continued to work in her, her soft moans sounding right in my ear. Eventually she shuddered underneath me and I tipped over the edge again.

I slipped out of her, rolling onto my back and turning off the vibrators. Aly turned onto me, one leg draping over mine, her soft head of hair resting on my shoulder while her fingers traced patterns over my breasts and stomach.

"Does My Lady like it?" She gripped the phallus, sending an after shock racing through me.

"Oh, yeah, baby, it was amazing. You?"

She grinned wickedly. "Mm-hm, and knowing you were enjoying it made it ten times better."

"Really?" My voice choked with emotion.

"Of course." Her voice was so soft and loving, her body so gentle against mine. "Making you feel good is what's most important to me."

"That's important to me, too. I mean that you feel good. You know that, right?" I moved so that I could face her, which reminded me I was still wearing the strap. I made an uncomfortable face, which made Aly's twist in concern.

"Lie back, My Lady." She moved down and slowly removed the contraption I was wearing, laying it beside the bed before climbing back into my arms.

"Aly, can we talk about the whole 'My Lady' thing?"

Her face scrunched up. "You hate it?"

"No, no, I like it. Love it, really, maybe too much. But I need to know what it means to you, what you want."

She buried her head in my shoulder. "It's embarrassing."

"When's that ever stopped you from doing something?"

She giggled for a moment before getting serious again. "When I was in school I played on the soccer team, but I was really more of an equipment manager. Coach got me in enough games my senior year for my varsity letter, but really I collected the towels after practice and made sure the balls were brought out and stuff like that." She snuggled in closer, running her fingers over my arm. "I've thought about it a lot recently. What I really loved was doing things for the other girls. When they'd smile and say thank you it just lit up my day. I so wanted to be close to them, but I didn't know how. And when they'd try to include me I'd get all goofy. I didn't know what it meant then. But now there's you."

"But you're not like that around me."

"The hell I'm not." She kissed my shoulder. "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to go talk to you that first time?"

"Really?"

"I was terrified. You were so amazing and beautiful. That first night, when we danced, I just wanted to be yours so badly. I want to make you happy, to, oh, I don't know."

She was really blushing now, so I kissed her forehead. "You do, you know, make me happy." Her smile was such joy, but it got nervous again quickly.

"I just, well," she bit her lip and looked away. "It's embarrassing."

"Aly, baby, you can tell me anything. How can I make you happy? That's important to me, too."

Aly took a deep breath and kissed me on the shoulder. "I think, um, let me serve you? In the bedroom, I mean." Her voice was a forced whisper. "You decide when we make love, and what we do. I want your pleasure to come first, to always be most important. It's always whatever you want. Doing for you, that's what makes me happy."

I didn't know what to say. It sounded crazy, but god I wanted it. But it wasn't right. "Aly, but what about you? I don't want you to not enjoy, um, being with me. Can't I ever, you know, just give you pleasure?"

"Of course you can. I know you will, because you care about me. It's why I can give myself to you. Because you take care of me. Because I'm your baby." She snuggled in closer. "Besides, being in your arms, especially after I know I've made you happy, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world."

We kissed, deeply and purely, and I tried to wrap my head around the gift Aly was offering. It was something I wanted desperately. But still, taking it felt wrong. Selfish. Depriving someone of their free will? But it wasn't, I wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to. I'd never take advantage of her like that. But taking her tonight had felt so good, and she'd loved it.

"What are you thinking, My Lady?"

"I'm just worried."

"What about?"

"What if I go too far? Ask you to do something you don't want to do?"

"I actually looked that up. If I say 'red' that means I don't want to do it, or I want to stop. I doubt I'll ever say that, though. I like doing things with, um, I mean for you, too much." She said the last bit with a tease in her voice, her grin stretching from ear to ear.

I matched her expression. "So if I said I'd like you to do that thing with your tongue for me again?" I didn't think it was possible for her smile to get wider, but it did, and she immediately rolled on top of me and began kissing my neck. The nervous energy from our intense conversation just flowed away, and I just let myself melt into the cushions as she worked her way down my body. She worshipped me perfectly, going from breast to breast before kissing her way down over my stomach. She pushed my legs gently apart and lowered her mouth to me.

I let her float me along until that moment when I felt myself wrapped in her warm, wet tongue, and I was swept away in bliss. God, she was perfect.

When I finally came down Aly was back in my arms and I was kissing her, and holding her, and I never, ever wanted to let her go.

"Covers, baby?" She nodded and I pulled the bedding around us. I held her tight underneath, feeling relentlessly happy and satisfied. But our night had one more curveball to throw at me.

"My Lady, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, baby." She was spooning against me, and I pulled her tight.

"Would you be upset if I fell in love with you?"

I felt like I couldn't breath. I didn't deserve love. I wasn't worthy of it. But I wanted it so badly and I wanted it from her. Could I be brave, like Aly was, just once, and admit that I needed something?

"I'd like that, baby. Very much."

"Good." A heavy moment passed, and I don't think I breathed once. "Taylor?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Aly." I felt her relax against me as soon as I said it, and that was the most amazing sensation. I kissed her gently on the back of the head, and she sighed. I'd said it, and I'd meant it. Now I just had to live up to the promise I'd just made.

********

Thank you for reading, rating and commenting. A little note on the inconsistency from last chapter. Kelsey was originally written as a freshman, but I had to raise her age to 18 to get chapter one published. I think I forgot to alter chapter two. I will go through it and resubmit as soon as I can. But until then we shall press on. Happy New Year to everyone!