All Comments on 'Hero Worship Pt. 04'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Noooooooooooooo! Please don't let this be the end. Not like this.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

I'm not crying, you're crying

Sophie160987Sophie160987over 3 years ago
Its all about love

So thats my opinion kinks bdsm wathever as long as the love between 2 people is real does it realy matter how they expres it

I dont think so

Anyways i love the dept you give your caracters and your stile of writing so please keep goiing!!!

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Amazing

Congratulation on another fine chapter of the story. I was wondering how the drama was going to happen and you surprised me. Can’t wait for the rest. Hard to wait every time one week before the new chapter. :-) continue the good work. The Dom/Sub part is fine because it is fine in love, it is not too agressive and it is not humiliating. And it fits well with both characters.

cxaxlovercxaxloverover 3 years ago
<3

Be proud of your work. All of it. I’ve read each of your pieces, and then reread them, twice now.

I like the D/s aspect, different- in a great way. Amy’s struggle is real, and Taylor’s hurt is tangible. The last scene gets me, the resignation and withdrawal; The panic, and gut wrenching decision.

I will log in daily until the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

So well written, so sad, I teared up. You need to fix this quick.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Exceptional Love Story!!

I have 2-major comments on this story, 1-being general and the other more specific to "Hero Worship".

Firstly, the story is absolutely perfectly written, and I am greatly enjoying reading it. However, the story script occurs "exactly as I expected", with Aly's parents accidently seeing Aly / Taylor together and most likely at the Art Show. It seems as if virtually 100% 0f "Literotica Lesbian Love Stories" has a serious breakup / tragedy point near the mid-point, then follows a reconciliation. I had hoped that "Hero Worship" would not replicate this almost standard "hurtful pattern" however was definitely incorrect, as seen in this chapter.

I just feel it would be quite endearing to read a beautiful Lesbian Love Story, without the obligatory midway break up and crying scene!!!!!

I am normally not a BDSM of BDSM fan, however am quite accepting when "control" (not pain or humiliation) is a structured component in a tender loving relationship, such as between Aly / Taylor. This is especially true with Aly initiating the "Taylor in control aspect of their love". Aly set her limits of "Absolutely No Pain-Humiliation-Sharing" in their loving bond & just desires wholly giving herself to Taylor, which seems all so perfect in this love specific story.

Totally Rated 5*-Stars🎉 & Anxiously Awaiting Pt. 05

Missyella81Missyella81over 3 years ago

Very well written, as always, and the character development supports beautifully the D/s part. Can't wait for part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RUTH

I almost wish that “less than 24 hours later.” blip wasn’t there, but I’m glad it was! It helped prepare my heart for the break after reading Ruth’s name. *dead* Can’t wait for the next installments!! It kills to know that there are a few days in between but I’m grateful nonetheless for the build up and the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another incredible chapter!

Ugh I was just dreading the moment when everything fell apart, and now it’s upon us. And we have to wait a whole week for things to be rectified (or not)! How cruel! I’m loving how the relationship is unfolding, but I’m frustrated with Aly’s handling of her parents’ surprise and the aftermath. Just goes to show how invested I am in the success of their relationship.

As far as the D/S aspects, I think they’re very well done, and they’re often quite sexy, but the “My Lady” gets pretty repetitive and gimmicky in my opinion. The strongest association I have with the phrase is with neckbeard redditor clichés, so it comes off as pretty cringey to me to hear Aly call Taylor “My Lady,” all the time, and the subsuming reverence with which she does so makes it even worse. Personally, I think the D/S stuff would be a lot more enjoyable with a different term of endearment, such as ma’am or mistress, but I’m just one humble reader (and it’s probably too late to change now, huh?).

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Can’t wait for the other chapters

This fourth chapter is as good as the others. I really like your style of writing and the different characters you have created. I was wondering how the drama would appear. You surprised me and what a tease for the next chapters. Hard to wait one week in between :-). The Dom/Sub part is fine. It is full of love, not a part with pain, suffering or humiliation. It fits fine in the story and with the characters. Continue the good job.

jimmyjib72jimmyjib72over 3 years ago

wow this just keeps getting better and better my heart broke at the end i want the dream of everything will be ok in the end your writting is getting better as you progress amazing work and great story plus love the sex too lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And there it is. This is the rare kind of cliffhanger I sort of don't mind, because it doesn't feel like a narrative device but the natural extension of what you were building towards: Somewhat inevitable, but still intense and scary and I am just on the edge of my seat to see how you'll resolve this! Great work, again.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

Some grammar stuff in there. Extra and missing words maybe. But the story shines and characters still shine. I can't wait to see how you rescue Aly and Taylor out of all the pain.

crmdpdcrmdpdover 3 years ago

Beautifully written: the characters are so alive and deepen with each chapter. The arc so far is a bit predictable: hoping for an unanticipated left turn but even without it's such a pleasure to read. Thank you.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

So beautiful, so painful. Yes, not surprised by what played out at the art fair with Aly’s parents and Taylor, but your characters are so alive - the pain so real. The D/s aspect - please no apology because both characters are so complex and in no way can either be pigeonholed (but, of course, you know that; you created them). Thanks for sharing this romantic tale. Love your writing, your style, your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another good chapter

I enjoyed the build up, the D/S scenes weren’t bad because it showed them setting the boundaries and talking about it. I sort of expected the part with Aly having trouble and not acknowledging Taylor, but mainly because it sets up some great chapters. Can’t wait for the next one.

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

I love the tidal wave of desire, building the emotion, and then it all comes crashing down as waves eventually do because of Aly's naivete and fear of coming out to her parents in a setting when she wasn't prepared to deal with. It makes sense.

This is truly a great story. It draws you in to the intimacy of two people who really love one another but with all relationships there is always going to be hiccups, which makes these types of stories the best.

Looking forwards to more.

metroalmametroalmaover 3 years ago

It is so hard to give this the 5 stars that it deserves, I am devastated, pretty sure that should be we all are devastated, one could see it coming, and still . . .

Tygo_6Tygo_6over 3 years ago

Very beautiful. I like how easily the d/s flows. With just enough worry to make it seem real and loving.

My heart also broke together with Aly when ahe realized what she did.

Its going to be a hard wait for the next chapter. Really looking forward to read about these beautiful souls

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathover 3 years ago
Great but don't hurt them!

I think the quality of prose and character work is great and the story is sexy. The D/S stuff works for these characters. And I know there has to be a low point in order for there to feel like stakes and a plot.

But please don't hurt them for too long! They are both too pure and I can't see them hurt each other and themselves for the next 4 chapters. The ending here viscerally pained me.

That says a lot about the quality of the writing. But I'm not sure how of them broken I can take.

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Aly's Parents

I knew they would show up there. I also knew something would screw up the relationship. I was sorry that Aly was too cowardly to tell her parents the truth.

In further parts, we will see what it takes for Aly and Taylor to get back together.

sastapletonsastapletonover 3 years ago

Honestly I am not a fan of D/s but the girls are so cute with it it works..

Can't wait for part five

Thank you for the beautiful stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Once Aly mentioned the fair to her folks I could see it coming. Nothing wrong w D/s especially as these two have it. Just little power trips that Aly really likes. Can't wait for the next chapter.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

I really love this story. Thank you for sharing,i am looking forward to the next chapter.

Bajankid95Bajankid95over 3 years ago

The D/S side kinda threw me off a little but still at great story

jasronjasronover 3 years ago
Don't hurt Taylor and Aly so much...

This really pained me. I could feel Taylor's pain in the same way that I sympathize with what Aly is going through. The way you ended this chapter is really devastating. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Five stars for you, as always.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

You’re writing and story telling just keep getting better with each chapter. I, like others, felt that the fateful meeting would occur at the arts fair, but am quite shock with the outcome. Based on Aly’s character, courage, and discussions with Sadie I thought she would have handled it better. She had a major collapse. Yes, I understand her parents surprised her, but I expected something else from her. I thought the sorority sisters would be her biggest obstacle. Something along the lines of the bigotry she face in society. My heart is breaking for Taylor. Damn, I can’t begin to imagine what she’s feeling. Regarding the D/S, I don’t mind since it is more based on love versus humiliation and pain and both characters know their lovers’ limits. I truly hope you find a way to give us a happy ending. If not I’ll retract all the nice things I’ve said. LOL!

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Love the story, hate the pain.

Tragedy is when people do the wrong thing, at the wrong time, for the wrong reason. I will holdout hope, cuz I enjoy your characters, and you craft your stories VERY well. ❤️

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

i am dying now. You write so well that I am I'm pain.I hope it comes to an happy ending but still it hurts . Such a good story and so well done. The S/D thing isn´t for all but here is ok because it´s done with such care and love and tenderness that isn´t aggressive at all. Well please don´t take so long with the good ending. please please

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Time Delay

I had to wait a couple hours to comment. I knew there would be some major occurrence to disrupt a really sweet romance. Even so, I as well as others, have become emotionally drawn in to the story and to these 2 genuine women. It isn't easy waiting to see where this goes. I know I set myself up for disappointment. Can't blame anybody else. So, It appears it will be a continuing bumpy ride since there are multiple chapters left. It's excruciating, probably with some surprises but I'm sure it's worth it in the long run. I'll tie a knot and hold on. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this story so far. Love all of your stories. Dont apologize for the bdsm. It fits and makes it more interesting.

SlaveSlutTracySlaveSlutTracyover 3 years ago

So glad that I have discovered your stories. I started with Nanny Sara and now I am hooked on Taylor and Aly. Cannot wait for the next chapter. The d/s stuff is not over the top and works well with this story. Just two lovers experimenting between themselves defining their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GRRRR!!!!

the story = Awesome

the mushy parts = molten!

Now I gotta wait another week to see how this sorts out?!?!?

:(

tim0277tim0277over 3 years ago
Wow

Keep up the writing, i love reading you're stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Keeps Getting Better

This just keeps getting better and better. The only thing I am puzzled about is that Alyssa/Kelsey's parents haven't thanked the life guards for saving their daughters life. If they are such upstanding people you would have thought they would have been to say thank you. Or maybe they have, and have met Taylor but haven't yet connected the dots, but will do so after the fair. Taylor has always told Aly she wouldn't push her, and let her decide if and when she comes out to people, so keeping quite about meeting her parents wouldn't come as a surprise.

Anyway looking forward to the up coming chapters to see which way you take the story.

Many thanks and stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written!

Thank you for this story. I’ve had a very lazy Sunday morning, lounging about reading the first 4 parts; I can’t wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep going. I’m really into it now. D isn’t too much, normal couple play I think. I love the emotions involved, not all sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tayor Hurt

I read this the day it came out. I work up in the middle of the night in a panic... what should Aly do? This is *really* hurting Taylor!! I started thinking of everything she should do _right away_ to save her relationship. I love your characters. I don't think Taylor's art is going to get better with all of the pain... I hope she doesn't have to go through that. Thank you so much for sharing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best chapter yet

I think this is the best chapter you've written out of all your stories. Your other stories, while very good, didn't have the same drama. This one had the very real fear of coming out to someone and them rejecting you. The denying what you were or who you were with for fear of rejection. While we were sympathetic when my daughter came out, some her friends still haven't told their parents for fear of being rejected.

I hope Taylor doesn't do anything to stupid before Aly comes to her senses and realizes that what she's lost.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

OMG!!!! No how could Aly do that?? Ruth.........maybe to her so called sorority friends but not to her parents No way!

Her parents were there, was a perfect opportunity to make a quick introduction. I am hoping for some kind of resolution I am, and knowing your writing there will be one. I just do not want to wait another 2 weeks to read it.

5 star brillance thank you. You are the best on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really love the story ! It's not too much D more like normal play between lovers. I hope you don't make us wait for the next segment. Keep writing. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Finish

I really hope you continue to write! This story is awesome. Please give them a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

I was enjoying this until this chapter not sure if it’s the sub and Dom that ruined it for me but nah. Too many sex scenes here no strong dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my goodness

I did not see that coming at all. So sad, you had better sort this out by episode 6 or i might track you down and make you write some revisions! (Joking of course)

The Ds part of the story is fine, it is hardly over the top, and frankly Aly deserves that spanking that was mentioned! Silly girl but in her defence it was so unexpected to meet her parents like that, she panicked, understandable but very hurtful indeed.

There was alot of sex in this episode, but hey we are reading stories in Literotica! And you do make the sex very real and loving.

So JC do not apologise for your work, it is yours, we have the pleasure to read it and to make comment. If someone does not like this story they can stop reading it and wait for your next story.

For me, i have enjoyed every story so far, and each is different, but all are excellent!

Please get 5 posted asap.... how can i be expected to sleep worrying about these two lovely girls!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

I write this with a dull ache of sorrow beneath my breast waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. It is always more heartbreaking when incredible pain follows such beauty and wonder. As to the D/s side of this relationship a sub holds more power than most truly or even care to see. Also one without pain shouldn't bother people too much most relationships have an assertive personality with a more docile one. I thank you for this story and love your others please don't stop writing, these tales are a flickering flame dancing to fight the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have a love/hate relationship with this story. I initially loved it and the characters pulled me in and left me wanting more. Recently though, the sex scenes have just taken over to the point I find myself skimming/skipping over large sections to get back to the actual story. What's been taking pages, could be erased and summed up in a paragraph or two without impacting the overall story at all. I'm personally not a fan of BDSM so that's taken a bit away as well. I wonder if it should have been listed under that instead. I miss the sweet/intimate scenes from earlier chapters over the whole master/slave, whips&chains stuff that's being introduced now.

Anyway, I'll give it one more chapters to see how it works out. Hopefully it can get back to these peoples story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just marvellous

I think its nearly time for part 5 and i cannot wait.

The development of the story, the mild bdsm, the joy and love of Aly, the underlying fear of rejection from Taylor.....all adds up to a great story

Then the curve ball!

Please make it happy again.

Oh and the sex scenes are so well written, i read then over and over....so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where you at girl? Waiting for part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Resubmit part 5 I'm dying for it to come out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m dying for part 5, love how Aly and Taylor’s characters have developed. Hurry with part 5 please!!

JS60007JS60007over 3 years ago

Aly was supposed to have found all this strength and yet it's clear that it was just an illusion in the end. And to turn this around will be hard writing indeed. Taylor should be scarred beyond healing to be betrayed in such a way. Shame because it had been a great read up until the art fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I've enjoyed your previous work and I really look forward to the rest of this one. I think they're just getting better and better. Keep following your characters wherever they lead you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Climbed so high, a careless slip, plunging into the depths

ker63469ker63469over 3 years ago

Please continue. I almost cried when I read the first part and the sea rescue. The ending just now was a kick I the gut. Please finish and soon. They deserve to be together

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Happy Ever After

Well it better had by the end as I'm a romantic and want it to work.

The writing on the wall was always there in plain sight as nothing was done to prepare her parents or her sorority sisters and reinforced by Taylor's earlier betrayal the story went as expected. In some ways a shame as this seems to be a typical storyline here. I suppose there must be some drama and it must be hard to find a different and unused plot today.

On the plus side the writing is superb and one feels every emotion of the 2 women involved. The D/s stuff was a little worrying but so far it's not been a major turn off so hope it doesn't get any worse.

5 stars.

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchabout 3 years ago
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I am just happy that I can read through now since all 8 parts have been uploaded. Couldn't take the anxiety that comes with waiting.

I must confuse I struggled with this part because of all the D/s stuff but all in all it's great. I mean, it's your work of it would be great. Looking forward to see how Aly makes things right and hopefully gets forgiven.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Hard landing

Im just happy dont have to wait for the next chapter ..... This was a hard landing and zing in a heart ..... Outch

Member968Member968about 3 years ago
Keep up the great workf

The whole D thing is not my thing, but I respect and enjoy your writing because you are truly gifted. Keep up the great work.

Her_PleasureHer_Pleasureabout 3 years ago

Great story even with the theme, I agree it fits with Aly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I found the D/s theme really sexy and relatable - so exciting to find so many of my favorite themes in one place!

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Daaamn, man…how the hell is this going to work out????

O2O2over 2 years ago

Not into the D/s thing myself and the "My Lady" got old after about the twentieth time. Other than that I loved it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Oh, I saw this coming for some time, since the pool party and Aly missed the chance to talk to her Dad, but when I read Aly's parents were walking towards her at the fair, I just couldn't read any further for a while. Brilliantly orchestrated. Young people, so much insecurities, still. You'd think that if Aly really analyses what she wants from life, that there is a fairly good chance to remedy this ...

Thank you so much, for your talent, writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hated you for writing the penultimate scene that way. Her betrayal was awful.

Barry

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

OMG....that was totally unexpected 😳 i feel so sorry for both of them😔

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Even though I have read this story 3 times before, and know where it goes. I still sit here in tears. That to me shows how powerful your ability to convey emotions is. Thank you, few writers can do what you can.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

I'm sorry to say, I lost interest in this story line.

Which is odd, since this is the second time I've read it all, all the way to the end.

I found the passive nature of their surrender relationship, frankly, boring. It became repetitive and lost its edge. Having Aly give in to totally to Taylor became boring; their relationship becomes blah. It no longer had an edge to it, no uncertainty. No suspense. They just played out before my eyes, Other stories I remember were more enticing.

I'm sorry. But on the second reading, it just played out for me. I was literally skipping over the intimate scenes because they held no interest for me anymore. They were boring.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

I am also sorry to say this, but BDSM is not for me either, but otherwise a good story. I have read the other stories from your hand, and they were much much better, some of the best I have read in a long time.

Many warm greetings

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’m reading this for the second time around, I know where it’s going but 1, the “My Lady” routine is even more wearing this time, 2, the procrastination of her not telling anyone but her best friend spoils the flow of the story, I understand coming out is a defining, scary moment, but her inability to commit has ended up being the story, not their romance. Plus I want to slap her upside the head just for being exactly what she said she wouldn’t be and emotionally damaging Taylor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have got to bail out here.

Yes, I could see the betrayal coming a mile off, the BDSM isn't my thing either but it is the sex (strangely enough) that irritates me. So, so many hearts broken; I did endeavour to count them in this chapter but then it took several weeks to read through to the end because of the way the sex was written and how the cliff hanger was telegraphed so openly.

So I am not proceeding any further, but if I might predict that there is much heartache, little communication between the two, then somehow parents are made aware (possibly the younger sister, or best friend?) and they get back together. I am pretty sure I will be close; it would be nice to be wrong and Taylor takes up with a male ballet dancer while Aly builds her muscle and dresses in skin tight leather, but we can all see where this is going and I for one don't read fiction to wallow in self satisfied familiarity.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have got to bail out here.

Yes, I could see the betrayal coming a mile off, the BDSM isn't my thing either but it is the sex (strangely enough) that irritates me. So, so many hearts broken; I did endeavour to count them in this chapter but then it took several weeks to read through to the end because of the way the sex was written and how the cliff hanger was telegraphed so openly.

So I am not proceeding any further, but if I might predict that there is much heartache, little communication between the two, then somehow parents are made aware (possibly the younger sister, or best friend?) and they get back together. I am pretty sure I will be close; it would be nice to be wrong and Taylor takes up with a male ballet dancer while Aly builds her muscle and dresses in skin tight leather, but we can all see where this is going and I for one don't read fiction to wallow in self satisfied familiarity.

Sorry.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I'm bored by the "My Lady" parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter was too gushy for me. I actually started skimming and skipping passages because it was so repetitive. Aly greatly disappointed me, but that had nothing to do with my 3* rating — I understand it's just part of the story arc.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelover 1 year ago

I strongly disagree with those who classify Alyssa's approach to her relationship with Taylor as BDSM. I have seen true BDSM relationships and the author's portrayal of a modest power imbalance desired by Alyssa is nothing like true BDSM relationships. Quit frankly I find this aspect of Aly's character an integral part of this story as Alyssa explores her sexuality for the first time.

In the U.S. right now there is a heated debate as to whether same sex relationships are a choice or a result of genetics. I believe that genetics makes some of us strongly heterosexual and some strongly homosexual, but leaves a great many of us somewhere in between trying to figure out what we want in a partner, a relationship, and in life. I know that some people who consider themselves gay have ended up in very happy straight relationships while others who have considered themselves straight have ended up in gay relationships. My experience has shown me that gender was NOT the most important consideration in choosing a partner. My partner turned out to be someone who treated me with the greatest respect, loved me dearly, and made me feel safer than I have ever felt before in my life.

I have purposely made my comments on stories here on literotica ambiguous. As a woman, I do not like how I am treated in many corners of "cyberspace" and I do not think my personal life should be relevant in discussing the plot construction writing quality of stories. In this case, I think it is relevant. My dating experiences with men were never very successful. In many cases, I found that most men had difficulty in accepting a woman with a PhD in a scientific field. I am not suggesting that I was treated unfairly by all of them (although there were some that needed to seriously rethink their attitude toward women), but I never found the respect, acceptance and safety I was looking for. As with Alyssa, something was missing.

The character of Aly believes that her of success in dating is because she is gay and that her attraction to Taylor is evidence of a long-standing sexual orientation. My experience is somewhat different. I always considered myself straight until I met my partner. As friends, we found a great respect for each other and I always felt safe talking with her. She is a very special woman and there are many, men and women, who feel respected and safe in her presence. In our case, we found a deep acceptance in each other began falling in love. I don't know if it was timing, kindred spirits, or soulmates, but it was love. What I do know is that it grew on a strong foundation of deep respect and acceptance of of each other. I believe that my partner and I are part of that large majority of humanity who are neither strongly straight nor strongly gay. We are looking for the right person to will truly accept us and love us for who we are.

This brings me, finally, to what some commenters have described as the "BDSM thing". Like Alyssa, my partner and I are pretty strong individuals, but, having found a safe place, we are interested in truly exploring and understanding who we are. Each of us has our strengths, weaknesses, and fears, and that allows each of us to take the lead on occasion just as Taylor and Aly take turns as the lead partner. We also have taken turns in exploring what it means to be the partner who follows. This has led to some curiosity, at least on my part, concerning the concept of "power exchange". As with Aly, I am not interested in being tied up and bullwhipped, or crawling naked across the room to lick my partner's toes. There are some with such interests and their stories can be found here. I more strongly identify with Aly's desire to be bound to the bed and to surrender to her partner or to find myself "tortured" with a feather for "sassing" my partner. I have even found it an amazing experience to was my partner from head to toe in the shower or bath. My partner has been very wonderful in sharing these experiences with me.

I find it unfortunate that here on literotica, where so many themes are explored, that a young woman, such as Aly, choosing to explore some mild aspects of power exchange, in a safe place with a loving partner, draws such comment. She is an extremely talented, skilled, and passionate architecture student for an affluent background who has an interest in exploring who she is. I find her refreshing and someone I would welcome as a friend.

There was at least one comment from someone that they could see Aly's difficulty with being caught off guard by her parents at the art faire a mile away. I have no doubt that most readers could. Having gone through the struggle with the issue of coming out to parents and friends, I could also see some incident coming. I was never taken surprise like she was, but it was a constant fear as I struggled with the fears involved. The incident with the two "straight guys" in an earlier chapter is very real. In one case that I'm remembering, lines were crossed and the woman was grabbed by one of the guys. It can be frightening to be openly gay in American society and coming out is an act of courage. If I had been in Aly's situation, surprised by my parents, I doubt my actions would have been any better. If confronted by two straight guys who showed such a lack of respect, I know I would not have handled it as well as Aly.

I have been impressed with the lack of easy answers and frank discussion of a gay relationship in this story. I encourage the author to continue to take chances and to continue to make her characters real.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

This is my 3rd time through this story. I remember both previous times I grew uncomfortable with it around this point. But, frankly, in those two readings I chose the wrong aspect of the story to "blame" my discomfort on. I chose the D/s aspects to blame it on; being such a religious egalitarian, I felt I couldn't tolerate the imbalance that suddenly developed in the relationship. Having explained that to myself, I was content to read the rest of the story, simply pretending to ignore the D/s therein.

However, I now realize I was wrong. It wasn't the D/s aspects of the story than made my uncomfortable; it was fundamental imbalance in the way the story was presented. In a sentence, the issue is:

Real stories happen in the real world, not the bedroom.

This story started off great. It was about two women who encountered each other in hyper-real world circumstances and managed to create the beginnings of a loving relationship. But as the story continued, the sex scenes got longer and longer and occurred more and more often, such that by this chapter in the story, more than half of the words in the chapter are about the sex, not the relationship, and certainly not about the relationship in the real world; we hardly *see* the real world in this chapter. All that happens is a few awkward scenes at the sorority house between long scenes of them both sneaking away from reality into their love nest … repeatedly.

Only two real things happened in this chapter: school restarted … and her parents turned up somewhere unexpected. 90% of everything else was sex.

And YES, I do know how silly it sounds to complain on Literotica about too much sex.

My personal opinion, though contrary to the closing notes by the author in this chapter, Aly didn't have any choice in the D/s matter. Writing that many words on the sex scenes, Aly didn't have any choice but to reach for *anything* to make all that sex not be literal repetition. Nothing in Aly's earlier personality or behavior even remotely suggested an interest in submission. Perhaps the author thought it or felt it, but it didn't make it onto the page. As the first sex scene showed, she was just an incredibly sweet girl with a great need to find the right person to love and to be loved by. If this D/s was already hidden in her, she would probably have pushed for it from the very beginning … or at least thought about it. But she didn't. It just magically appeared fully formed from nothing more than the need to keep the sex scenes from being dreary.

And I strongly agree with Wandering_Minstel that this is not BDSM. And beyond what she said, I think BDSM as a term does not mean anything anymore. The acronym itself has little to do with that vast array of things it seems to embody today (do you even remember it is an acronym and what it abbreviates?). Its meaning has become so broad as to mean everything and nothing. We would be as precise to call that array of things PI (Politically Incorrect) today. After all, the term itself was invented by turn of the 20th century claptrap psychologist Freud; who wants our sexual practices today defined by that ancient moron?

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

I just found this story, and I love it. However, I find myself in complete agreement with okami1601 - I'm reading it for the *plot* and your characters.

At this point, I'm skipping over the sex scenes entirely; they've gotten extremely repetitive, in both frequency, description, and especially the constant overuse of 'baby' and 'My Lady.' (In, like, every other sentence.)

It would honestly be a much better story with most of the sex scenes ripped out, even if you did still want to emphasize the dom/sub thing.

LissyWLissyWover 1 year ago

Still liking it. The domme/sub thing is not too extreme and, if you have read my stories, you'll know that I quite enjoy a bit of mild domme and sub action. I will continue reading - the story itself is fascinating.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

I'm not so keen on the My Lady element, it's just too repetative that it becomes grating and boring.

But otherwise it's still a great story.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

To all you people that are debating if this is BSDM story or not. Aly is just spreading her sexual wings so to speak. She is a woman who 2 or so months before thought she was straight. She is so much in love with Taylor but struggling with what this means to her life going forward. Aly is submissive and is trying to define this new and wonderful relationship with her hero. Regardless of how you feel about whether it is a BSDM story it is listed in the lesbian catergory. The aurthor took the time to write this story, posted it and allowed us to enjoy it for free. Your constructive criticism of the story is good in that it express different points of view. If you think you can write a better story, by all means do it. Then we can all post constructive feedback on your story. That this story is highly rated should tell you it is well done. That you are trying to analysis characters under a microscope to find flaws in them is really sad. If it bothers you then quit reading. That you complain about the real world not working this way, newsflash this is FICTION. Again if you can do better feel free.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting to see so many readers working out their own feelings about submission. Love can make us feel so many things, as we can see in your story. I love your writing and especially the exploration of Aly's submission as she falls in love. Please keep writing!! I will be sad when I run out of your stories to read.

ShyTink61ShyTink6110 months ago

Wow, I’m sorry to see that you got bashed with some of these comments. I will admit that the D/s stuff and the “baby” and “My Lady” terms aren’t really my thing either, nonetheless you are still an outstanding storyteller and that is overwhelmingly obvious by the amount of comments that you do receive. You are extremely good at bringing your characters to life. I think ca_dave had a good point about the critics posting their own award winning stories for us to critique. My Dad always told me, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.” I for one appreciate the time and effort that you put into these stories for us to enjoy and I hope you keep ‘em comin’ cause I like readin em! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have faith in you and the characters you're giving life to, and I will trust your "emotional driving skills" and keep reading. Thanks for an excellent start to what I feel certain is going to be a stupendous finish of a wonderful story, probably of a lifetime of bliss!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars. Excellent writing skill. How do I know this? By a deep desire to reach between the pages and slap Aly upside the head! Yes I knew this or something else was coming but I was drawn to the feelings of the characters more than I realized. Rich

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving this story. It is so well written that I forget about the sexy stuff and find myself really getting into the characters feelings. I’ve never been into BDSM before but honestly after reading this I kinda get it. The idea of sub space is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Late to this party, don't have time to read 80+ comments, but I see the trend.

BDSM? 0 SM B? Hand cuffed to the head board 1 time. D? Not even spanked, once. One round of delayed orgasm, some couples do that just to increase the intensity of completion, as T did to A here. One round of tickle "torture" in the same session. People tickle their partner w/out even considering it any kind of D.

Overall about 2/10 on the B/D scale, or less for some couples.

I do agree on skipping the repetitive sex & pet names to read how the story advances; could use some she took me to bed...we woke to the sunrise, unless a new element was being revealed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES