Hero Worship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I have to seduce you now? I thought you were already mine, whenever I want it."

Oops. "I'm sorry, My Lady." A little nervous tingle ran down my spine.

"That's okay, baby." She kissed my forehead. "We'll have some re-education later."

You have no idea how much I wanted to ask what exactly she meant by that, but I didn't. Instead I just said "Yes, My Lady" and snuggled in closer as the anticipation sent shivers down my spine. I didn't let myself look at the TV screen, instead planting a series of little kisses on Taylor's neck.

Taylor purred. "You're welcome to keep doing that, but it isn't going to change anything."

"Just pleasuring you while you choose a movie, My Lady." She chuckled, which made me do the same.

"Alright, this." She picked Crazy Rich Asians, which turned out to be a great show. I settled in between her legs and leaned back. As the movie progressed her hands started to wander just a little more and more. Eventually they slid underneath my tight T-shirt. I kept still, refusing to put any barrier between her hands and my skin. She ranged higher, and I leaned back into her.

"Raise your arms, baby."

I obeyed immediately, and she lifted the garment up and off. She told me to lean forward, which I did, and she quickly unsnapped my bra and tossed it on the floor.

Taylor pulled a blanket around us. "Keep your hands on my legs, baby. I'm going to just enjoy you while we watch, understood?"

I gasped out a "Yes, My Lady" while she pulled a blanket around us and began fondling me.

"Are you liking the movie, baby?"

I shuddered as both of her hands massaged my breast. "Yes, My Lady. It's funny." I tried and failed to keep my voice even.

"You sound distracted, baby. Maybe we should stop this and come back to it later, when you can concentrate."

She pinched both my nipples and I moaned. "Whatever, oh god, whatever My Lady wishes."

"Yes, I think I want you now. And we have the little matter of your correction." Her hand came up to my neck and pulled my head back. My Lady's tongue traced along my ear, making me whimper. "I don't want any interruptions, so go use the bathroom, then remove the rest of your clothing. Lie on your back in the middle of the bed, hands over your head, feet together and extended. Understood?"

She hadn't stopped caressing my breasts, but I managed to nod and squeak out an affirmative.

Suddenly she let me go, and I stood and dropped the blanket. I tried to control my breathing as I made my way to the bathroom, stumbling a little in my arousal. My panties were already soaked and they peeled away from my skin as I pulled off them and my jeans. After finishing with the toilet I went back to the door and stood there for a moment.

This was it. I'd done what I could to give myself to Taylor before, but this was going to be different. I was going to put myself in her hands, and accept whatever she wanted to do to me. I absolutely trusted her to adhere to the things we talked about, but still, it was scary. I took a deep breath and exited.

Taylor was standing at the edge of the bed, wearing only her panties. She looked magnificent, making my mouth water, but I dared not meet her eye. I kept my hands folded in front of me and I walked slowly to the bed. I climbed on the mattress and took the position that Taylor had ordered, folding one hand into the other near the metal-worked headboard.

I looked up at the ceiling, my heart trying to pound out of my chest. I sensed Taylor get on the bed, but I continued to not look at her. She went to the headboard, took one of my wrists and latched the padded handcuffs we'd bought at the adult toy store around it. The chain ran around one of the metal bars and she attached the other side to my other wrist.

A quick check told me I couldn't lift or retract my hands. Taylor seemed satisfied. She ran her fingers down my arm and over my cheek, continuing to my neck and between my breasts. "Okay?"

I nodded, my eyes finally meeting hers, which made me suck in a breath. She was looking at me with a hunger I'd never seen. Her fingers traced around my pussy without actually touching it, and she straddled my legs, her butt resting just above my knees. I couldn't move at all. She reached out and caressed my body from shoulders to hips and I moaned out loud.

"Now, do you remember why we're doing this, baby?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"Good." She reached over and picked up something off the nightstand. "Lift your head."

I did as I was told, and Taylor slipped a padded blindfold over my eyes. "Now tell me why."

"I did not pay attention to My Lady when she was speaking to me."

"That was a small thing. There was another, far more important issue." Her hand caressed my cheek, running gently down over my neck and between my breasts. I shuddered from head to toe.

I forced myself to speak. "I implied that My Lady had to seduce me."

She softly worried one nipple between her thumb and finger. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pleasure. "That's right. Do I have to seduce you, baby?"

"No, My Lady."

"That's right." She slipped a finger into my sex, sliding it over my swollen clit. "So as punishment, I will be doing anything and everything I want to you, but you aren't going to cum until I say you can." She increased the pace on my nub, and I began to shake. Every inch of my body felt electric, and I had no idea how I was going to hold back an orgasm for even five minutes.

"Oh, yes, My Lady. Ah-ha-ah!" Just as I approached the tipping point she pulled her hand away.

"You're so wet, baby. But it's going to have to wait. I have a toy I want to try out." She ran her hand up my side and over my underarm. I squealed and tried to pull away to no avail. I felt her shift on the bed, and I remembered our trip to the adult toy store and that feathered wand. Oh, crap.

It first touched me under my left arm, the softest whisper of contact, making me shiver. My breath came in gasps as it moved slowly down my side, giggles turning into squeals as I futilely tried to kick my legs and move away, but her weight on my thighs and the shackles holding me to the bed meant I could do nothing but endure the sweet torture My Lady was inflicting on me. Over my stomach, across each breast and up the other side it went, tears forming in my eyes as I laughed and screamed. At least I could shield my neck when the blessed, bloody thing approached, clamping my chin down to my shoulder.

"No, no, baby. Lift your chin."

I gave a most pathetic whimper, but My Lady was unmoved.

"Now, baby." Two fingers gently hooked underneath and a tear rolled down my face as I exposed my neck, my body trembling violently, teeth clenched and covered eyes closed tight.

The feathers tickled over my shoulder and across my chest before reaching my neck, and not covering up was the hardest thing I'd ever done. I don't think I could have done it without Taylor's gentle hand holding me, but somehow I endured.

She leaned down, her heat filling me as I screamed and kicked and suddenly, just as I felt I was going to break the feathers were replaced by My Lady's perfect lips.

Every inch of skin felt alive, crackling with the need to be touched and soothed. My squeals turned instantly to moans of pleasure. The cuffs continued to hold my wrists, and I wasn't able to touch her and hold her, which was making me crazy. Her lips moved slowly down my body, taking one of my breasts between them. My Lady's tongue and teeth swirled and nipped, my wanton coos urging her on. She switched from one to the other as I strained against the chain holding me, the most exquisite pleasure pulsing from my nipples down into my soaking sex.

Finally My Lady's mouth moved to the valley between my breasts and started working down over the soft skin of my belly. Suddenly free, my legs spread and encircled her just below her behind, which slid under my heels, as did the smooth skin of her back as she went lower.

She kissed the inside of each of my thighs, and then just outside of each outer lip. Her breath teased my sex for a moment before a finger trailed over my clit and down into my soaking wet cleft.

"Now, baby, I'm doing this because I love the way you taste. This is about my enjoyment of your flavor. You are not to come. Do you understand?"

Holy shit, I didn't know if I could do that. My entire body was humming and she'd barely even touched me yet. But what else could I say?

"Y-Yes, My Lady."

I laid my head back on the pillow, trying to relax and control my breathing. Taylor's lips hovered above my sex for a heart stopping moment before her tongue parted me and swirled over my clit, pulling a long, desperate moan from deep inside me. This was going to be the hardest thing I'd ever done.

I tried to push the feelings back, but I would not move my body away from that wonderful tongue. I had to continue to offer myself to My Lady. Her pleasure, not mine.

She swirled and danced through my soaking wet folds, sliding down to my core, where she rimmed the entrance to my vagina, just the way she knew I loved. My whole body was trembling, and I heard her sigh as she pushed her tongue as far as possible into my tunnel.

My eyes were open wide, staring desperately, sightlessly into my blindfold as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. I felt every lick and swirl all the way into my fingers and toes, but I did not come. I knew I wouldn't, as long as she contented herself with my opening. My clit was another story, and as she started back up my cleft I knew I was in trouble. My hands held the metal bars of the headboard in a death grip, my body screaming for release as Taylor pulled my clit into her mouth.

Gently she suckled and caressed my nub, and moment-by-moment I tried to hold back my climax, but despite my efforts it crept closer and closer. A tear slipped free from my eye. "My Lady, I can't stop it, I'm going to co...oh...ohh!" And just as I began to break she pulled away. My body screamed in protest at the loss of stimulation as my breath tried to catch up, the tension of my near climax draining away, leaving literal, aching need in its place.

My voice was a pathetic whine. "Oh, God, please, My Lady."

"Please what, baby?" She reached up and stripped off my blindfold, her lovely face hovering just above mine, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Somehow the rational part of my brain got through to my overwhelmed body, and remembered I was not supposed to orgasm. "Please, did you enjoy yourself?" It was not convincing, but it made Taylor smile.

"Yes, I did. And it looked like you enjoyed yourself more than you should have. Did you come?"

I shook my head. "No, My Lady, I didn't. I promise."

She stroked my cheek, making me sigh and lean into her hand. "That's good, that's as it should be. Why?"

"Because My Lady's pleasure comes first."

"That's right. I'm going to uncuff you, and I'm giving you permission to pleasure me. And I expect you to take your time and do a thorough job, understood?"

I nodded quickly. "Yes, My Lady. I'll do a very good job, I promise. I love you."

My Lady's face softened, and she gazed at me with such tenderness it almost broke my heart. God I'd do anything for her, absolutely anything just to get another moment where she looked at me like that. "Oh, baby, I love you, too. So much." She leaned down and kissed me as I whimpered in joy at the contact. As her lips moved against mine her hand slid up my arm. She broke away, undoing my cuffs. "You may begin, baby."

My mouth was watering and my eyes wide as I drank her in. I wrapped my newly freed arms around her strong body and buried my face into Taylor's neck. Her whole body shuddered as my lips began to suckle at her soft flesh. Taylor's fingers twined through my hair, holding me to her as her other arm slid around my back.

She rolled onto her back, bringing me with her. She was moaning softly, and I knew she was loving this, so I took my time, refusing to speed things along. I moved slowly around to the other side, giving little pecks and licks along the way.

When I settled in Taylor gave a lusty moan as she realized I was going to give the same service to this new area. After only a minute or two her whole body was trembling beneath me, and I knew My Lady was completely lost in the pleasure I was giving her.

"Oh, god, baby, please, I need more, please."

"Yes, My Lady." I didn't care that she'd let her Dom persona slip a little. I just wanted to make her happy. I kissed lower, past her collarbone and across her strong chest, up and over where her breasts began to rise. Her head lolled back and she pushed her chest up as I captured one of her nipples. I spent a long time working them with my tongue and gently with my teeth, just the way I knew she loved. Slowly, back and forth I went as she lovingly stroked my hair. Finally after some length of time, I was so lost in her I had no idea how long, she placed her palm on top of my head and gently pushed it down.

I gave a shudder in anticipation. I was finally heading to the place I wanted to be. Still I took my time, worshipping every inch of My Lady's firm stomach, rimming her navel, making her laugh and squirm. I licked along the crease where her leg met her torso before kissing up the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. The aroma emanating from her sex was making me crazy. I needed to taste her, but somehow I held off as I moved up her other leg.

Finally I headed back down towards my real goal, wrapping my arms around her powerful thighs and centering myself for the job at hand. Nectar was running out of her opening and down over her cheek and leg, and her clit and lips were swollen with need. I ran a finger slowly down her sex, making her suck in a breath.

Two fingers caressed either side of her hood, earning me another shudder, and I looked up at My Lady's face. Her eyes were closed, mouth opened in ecstasy as her face shone with pleasure. I grinned and leaned forward, pushing my tongue deep into my lover's core. My eyes rolled back as her flavor cascaded over my senses, and I was in heaven. My lady moved gently beneath my touch, and I came closer and closer to her sensitive clit.

One of Taylor's hands reached around and held my head to her. My tongue stroked around her hood, feeling the small, erect shaft underneath. I gave the protruding nub a little flick, making her jerk, but still pull me in closer. She was ready, and I wrapped my tongue around her clit, and My Lady began to cry out and jerk against me.

I held on for all I was worth as she shuddered and bucked for several minutes before she exploded into orgasm. When she came down I kept going. She'd tell me when she'd had enough, and I had every intention to continue until that time.

She came several more times, how many I wasn't sure, I too lost in what I was doing to count. After her most recent trembling passed she finally pulled away, breathing heavily. Her fingers hooked under my chin and pulled my face, coated in her juices, up for a kiss that left me as breathless as she was.

Taylor could only keep it going for a moment before her head flopped back into her pillow. I buried my face in her neck and suckled gently as she held me close.

After a few blissful moments she started stroking my hair. "Baby, look at me."

I lifted my eyes to hers. "Did I please you, My Lady?"

She smiled that special smile, my smile. "Oh, yes. You were wonderful. You're always wonderful." She ran her hand down my side and over my hip, circling around my thigh and opening my legs. "Have you learned your lesson, baby?"

Her fingers slowly traced further up towards my sex, which almost instantly remembered its earlier, aching, unsatisfied need. I started to shake. "Yes, My Lady."

"Good." Her thumb traced my outer lips, making me gasp. "What have you learned, baby?"

"That My Lady's pleasure is hers to command, and my privilege to provide."

Her finger slipped into my cleft, gliding along my slick inner labia. "Very good. And?"

I desperately tried to speak through the pleasure coursing through my body. I looked into her eyes. "Her baby's pleasure is My Lady's to give, when and only when she wishes. And I will receive it gratefully. Ohh!" My head lolled back as I tried to push away the feelings racing through me.

Taylor's hand cupped the back of my head and pulled me back. "Don't look away." I nodded my assent, somehow finding the strength to stare into My Lady's heartbreakingly blue eyes. "Would you like your pleasure now, baby?"

Her finger slid into me, and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Only if My Lady wishes."

"I do. I do wish it. Come for me, baby. I love you." My Lady added a second finger, stroking my G-spot while the heel of her hand rubbed over my clit. I'd expected to immediately burst into orgasm, but that wasn't what happened. It took almost a minute for me to release the control I'd been keeping on my pleasure. And there was the fact that what was building inside me was so intense I was almost afraid to give myself over to it.

But eventually it came and I screamed my bliss out into the night. Pulse after pulse, I couldn't think, couldn't breathe; I could only exist in a world of pure ecstasy. Spots danced in front of my eyes as it continued, and if it had lasted a moment longer I think I'd have passed out.

Taylor held me to her as I recovered, tears running down my face from the intensity of the feelings. Aftershocks shook my body every time I moved. "Sh, sh, sh, baby, I've got you. Are you okay?"

"Just hold me." Taylor pulled me tight and I began to relax into the touch of her skin. I took a deep steadying breath while she stroked my hair.

A gentle kiss on my forehead, making me purr. "Aly?"

I looked up at her, a serene smile on my face. "Hmm?"

"Will it ruin the mood if I ask you a question?"

I giggled and pecked her on the chin. "No, sweetheart."

"How did I do? You know, with the whole being in charge thing? I was really trying."

The innocence and earnestness in her voice made me laugh. "You were perfect. I was excited and scared, all in just the right way. But I could always tell that you cared." I'd started to get emotional as I spoke, and a sob broke free from my chest as I finished. "That you loved me."

I saw Taylor's face shine with joy for a second before she pulled me close. Our lips found each other and I melted into her kiss. Finally I broke away, looking into her eyes as I stroked her short, blonde hair.

"Did you have a good time, Taylor?"

A dazzling smile spilt her face. God, she was so gorgeous. "Oh, yeah, that was amazing. Having you all helpless, the way your eyes were begging me, I can barely describe it."

"That makes me really happy."

I giggled as she kissed my nose. "I, um, I was nervous about it, if I could be what you wanted. I even talked to Jen and Vicky. But that was so easy, like breathing. Why is it so easy to be me around you?"

She kept talking, telling me about the things she'd been thinking about, what had worried her going into tonight. I just stared at her. Her face was so different. I'd never seen her so relaxed and engaged. Walls I hadn't even realized she'd been holding were down. It was beautiful to see.

Eventually she stopped speaking and looked at me as I gazed adoringly into her eyes. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful, and I can't believe I'm here with you, that I get to be this lucky."

"We both got lucky." Taylor laughed. "That's cheesy, isn't it?"

She was still wearing that smile. "I don't care. Cheesy's fine." I snuggled closer. It's more than fine. It was then, in her arms, that I knew Taylor Knox loved me with all her heart. I loved her, I had for a while, but a part of me had always assumed she meant more to me than the reverse. Maybe because she'd known she was gay for longer, had been with more women, or was just older and wiser. Maybe it was just that I couldn't imagine a silly, sheltered college girl could mean anything to a world wise woman like Taylor.