Hero Worship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran errands back and forth to the kitchen, getting clean platters, condiments, utensils and other sundries as needed. Mom mostly sat near the pool, making sure nothing got out of hand.

As I came out with the relish from the fridge Kelsey came running up. "Aly!"

"Hey, sis, having fun?"

"Yeah, it's great." She looked back over at the pool and twisted her foot. "Just, um..."

I smiled at her. "Which one is he?"

She grinned shyly and pointed to a young man playing water basketball with several others. "Devin, there."

The brown-haired head went up strong and dunked the ball through the little plastic rim, revealing a lean, reasonably muscled torso. He raised his arms in triumph as he came down, letting out a whoop as his friends splashed him for good measure. My sister actually sighed, which made me giggle.

I put on an affected air. "Wow, he is dreamy." Kelsey gave me a pained look, so I shook my head. "What's the problem?"

"I've been trying to get him to notice me."

"Just give him a walk by."

"A walk by. Walk past him look back over your shoulder and say 'Hi, Devin'. Then keep going. Give her a good look at the bottom half of your swimsuit."

She nodded and ran back off toward the pool to talk to one of her friends. I went back over to my dad.

"What was that about?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"A boy?"

"Bingo." I pulled a Diet Coke out of the cooler and popped it open.

Looking back at the pool I watched, completely amused, as Kelsey performed a perfect walk by flirtation. Poor Devin looked like someone had hit him over the head with a rubber mallet as he watched my sister stroll casually past. Damn, she was a natural.

"You never gave me problems like this at her age." My dad flipped over a row of burgers. "Can you season the next batch, Aly?"

I took the Montreal Steak Seasoning and started sprinkling it over the meat. "What do you mean? I had boyfriends."

"Yeah, but you never mooned over them. They didn't seem to consume you like they do your sister." He leaned close to me. "You have no idea what she's been like the last few years. It's all she can talk about." I smiled at him. "But you have a new beau now, I hear. Still dating the lifeguard?"

Heat rose in my cheeks as I nodded.

"Your mother wants to meet this new flame, you know."

OK, deep breath. "Yeah, I know. Maybe for dinner? It's just tough 'cause Taylor works weekends." My heart was pounding in my chest.

"How about this Saturday, after he gets off?"

I had a legitimate excuse for that one at least. "This weekend's bad. We have the North Vista Art Fair. Taylor has a booth there. Tell you what, I'll check with Taylor and see if sh-ahh-there's another weekend he can get off. I'll call you about it."

I tried to be cool, and if my dad noticed my little slip of the tongue I couldn't tell.

The house didn't clear until close to nine. I'd watched Devin sit down next to Kelsey with a plate of food, and he even ran over to get her a soda once. By the time he left, my sister was floating around the house. She kept me up until after eleven talking, and I got a crash course in all things Devin, as well as the other assorted love triangles which seem to run rampant in the twelfth grade.

I finally got her to leave me alone and go to her own room, and I pulled out my phone as I rested on my childhood bed sending out a text to Taylor.

Me -- Hi. You home?

I waited a few minutes but got no response. I was just about to give up when the responding bubble appeared.

Taylor -- Hey, baby. Just pulled in, I was out at the warehouse. You OK?

Me -- Yeah, just tired. Want to talk?

Taylor -- Sure, let me get upstairs.

I stripped off my clothes and pulled on a cami and shorts before climbing under the covers. Just as I got comfy my phone buzzed.

"Hi."

"Hey, baby. What's up? Big party?"

"Actually, yeah, but not what you think. I'm out at the homestead. Kelsey had a bash I was helping with."

"Aww, you're such a good sister, baby."

"Thanks. So, just wanted to let you know I talked to my parents, and they want to have you over for dinner. You just have to pick a day."

"Really? Do they know who you're bringing home?"

"Um, no, not exactly."

"You gonna tell them, or is it going to be a surprise?" Her voice wasn't happy. I was blowing this.

"What do you think I should do?" My voice was pleading.

Taylor breathed deeply. "I don't know, baby. My coming out didn't go well, so I really can't give advice. But I'll do whatever you want. I love you."

"I love you, too. Good night, My Lady." I hugged the phone close as it disconnected. I imagined what it would be like to have Taylor here, next to me. Maybe after an evening with my family, nothing to hide, her strong arms around me. It was a wonderful thought, and I slipped away into sleep.

***

Taylor and I spent most of Tuesday afternoon packing up the pieces she was taking to the fair. Some were good sized and had to be disassembled before they would fit on the pickup she was going to be renting Thursday. I had no classes Thursday and Friday, and I decided to blow off my Wednesday classes, too, so I could spend basically the whole week with Taylor. Normally Sadie and I spent fall break in my parent's pool, but she was going up to Napa to visit Noah's family, which meant I was free to spend the whole time with Taylor.

When I got to Taylor's place after my class on Tuesday she was sitting on the couch with a bunch of papers on the coffee table. I kicked off my shoes and set my bag down by the door. She looked up at me with tired eyes.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi. Whatcha doing?"

"Paperwork for the fair. I've been working on it for two days."

"Oh, you poor thing." I climbed into her lap, straddling her legs and nibbling on her ear. "Does My Lady need a break?"

"That'd be wonderful, baby." She ran her fingers through my hair and looked me in the eyes. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers her. "There's that, the most amazing kisses ever, or the fact that the world seems so much brighter when I'm with you, or that you make me feel safe and loved and cherished. There's also the fact that you're my hero, saving lives and all that." I pressed my mouth to her neck, earning a sigh as she lifted her chin and settled back into the cushions. She made little cooing noises as I suckled her tender flesh. "Or that you taste so wonderful."

With that I slid off her lap to my knees before her, my hands going to her fly button and undoing it. She lifted her hips as I pulled down the zipper and grasped the waistband, pulling both her jeans and panties off in one smooth motion. Taylor's hips glided forward to the edge of the sofa, eyes closing as she gave herself over to my touch.

I pushed her knees apart, showing me her bare sex, just starting to moisten. I pressed my cheek against her inner thigh before rolling into a kiss on the tender flesh there. Taylor gave a contented little sigh as I moved closer to her core. God, I lived for those sounds. I pressed a kiss onto her outer lips before skipping over her sex and doing the same to the other leg.

"Baby, that's so good." The aroma of her arousal was building fast, and I couldn't wait to taste her. I couldn't believe how much I'd missed performing this simple act for My Lady last week. My palms ran around My Lady's thighs and over her abs. I'd never felt her so tense, and it broke my heart. Let's see what we could do about that.

I pushed my tongue inside her before drawing it up through her sex in a long, slow, broad stroke.

"Ohh, yes." One of My Lady's hands curled around the back of my head and held me to her as I continued to work up and down, swirling around the swollen nub at the top whenever I reached it. My palm caressed up towards her breast, and she found me there, our fingers entwining together as she pressed herself against me. I didn't rush things, as I wanted her to relax completely before I brought her to her full.

I could feel the tension flowing out of her as I continued to work, which was wonderful. She slowly gave herself over to her pleasure, pushing herself against me as she started to crest, and my mouth was flooded with her incredible flavor.

I kept her going for a moment before wrapping my tongue around her clit and burying myself in her. "Oh, damn, baby, that's so good. Don't stop, please, just a little more, ahh." Taylor began to shake, and moments later a second, powerful orgasm rolled through her.

Looking up from between her legs I watched My Lady's beautiful face morph from a look of total pleasure to one of blissful happiness. She opened her eyes, her mouth stretching into a contented smile as she looked down at me.

"Come, here, baby."

My own cheeks spread into a wide grin as I climbed back into her arms, sitting in her lap as she held me close.

"Is My Lady more relaxed now?" My voice was a breathy whisper, and I finished with a kiss on her neck.

"Oh, yeah." She put her arms around me and nuzzled in close, which made me giggle, as I was completely in my larger and stronger girlfriend's power. "But I still don't want to do any more paperwork."

I rested my head on her shoulder, luxuriating in her warmth. "You know, you could, if you wanted to, I mean, take your baby back to bed, and do delicious fun things to her."

"Oh, I could, huh? Does my baby want that?"

I made my eyes wide and innocent as possible as I looked up at her and nodded shyly. "But only if it pleases My Lady."

"You know, I believe it would." She kissed me, one I could feel in my toes. "But there's one small problem, baby. You're wearing all these clothes."

"I'm sorry my lady."

"Don't be sorry, baby. It just means I get to watch you take them off. Stand up for me."

I did as I was told, my whole body quivering in anticipation. I stepped to the other side of the coffee table and turned around, giving Taylor my best bedroom eyes. She picked up her phone and tapped at it for a few seconds before a slow, sensuous jazz beat began to play through her wireless speakers. "Dance for me, baby."

I started to sway my hips to the rhythm, putting my pinkie into my mouth for a moment, never taking my eyes of My Lady. I let the music slowly fill me, adding more and more to my constant movement. My lids closed, and I arced my neck and gathered my hair up in what I hoped were sexy bunches. When I glanced back to the couch the hunger in Taylor's face was evident. That was all I needed to keep going.

I turned around and reached down, slowly pulling up the ruffled blouse I was wearing. When I was standing it covered my behind, so I really was revealing that too, so I gave it a little wiggle as I did.

I tossed my top on the floor, looking back over my shoulder as I embraced myself around the waist. Taylor leaned forward in appreciation, and I gave her a seductive smile as my ass swayed in time to the music. I turned back towards her, pushing my chest out as I reached back and unsnapped my bra.

"Baby, you are so beautiful. Damn."

As my brassiere hit the floor I crossed my arms under my breasts, lifting as I pouted above them. Taylor shook her head with a laugh before taking a deep breath and running her fingers through her hair. I knew she was fighting just coming to get me.

I wanted to finish the job, so I turned back around, keeping my knees straight. I pushed both my leggings and my thong down. Now completely nude I gave myself over to the rhythm, weaving and swaying my hips, waist, shoulders, everything. After a minute I walked back past the couch, ass wiggling all the way to the bed.

I climbed onto the mattress on all fours, thighs together, making my outer lips puff out between them. I looked over my shoulder, watching Taylor grin ear to ear and shake her head. I matched her expression as I wiggled my tush back and forth, a thrill racing through my body as she stood and came towards the bed.

My eyes turned back towards the headboard, and I made myself not acknowledge Taylor coming towards me. I took a few deep breaths, trying to relax my humming body. But I still gasped as she climbed onto the mattress. She knelt behind me, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing herself against my back. She's stripped of her shirt on her way, and I could feel the warmth of her skin on mine.

A hand slid underneath me, caressing me from my shoulder down and cupping my breast, then to my side, over my hip and between my legs, making me gasp.

"Baby, you're so wet."

"Just ready to serve you, My Lady."

"Yeah?" She slid two fingers inside me, making me let out a low, breathy coo. ""So you're not enjoying this?" Two quick more strokes made my brain start to fuzz out, and I had to make myself focus to answer.

"Yes, My Lady, so much, as long as it makes you happy."

She leaned down, her breath a throaty whisper next to my ear. "You know what makes me happy, baby?" Her fingers slipped out of my vagina and stroked my clit as I whimpered. "Making you come and come. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes, My Lady."

"Good. Stay like that." She stopped touching me, and I gave a little moan of disappointment. She climbed off the bed, and I could hear her fiddle with the strap on. The vibrator came on as she centered herself behind me. That made me happy, she was using the double ender, so she was going to enjoy this too, which let me relax. I took several deep breaths as she used my copious juices to lube the phallus. Moments later I felt it press against my opening, and I grasped the metal bars of the headboard and prepared for heaven to fill me.

***

Just under an hour later I was lying in Taylor's arms, my skin still humming in the afterglow of our lovemaking. My Lady's fingers moved lovingly through my hair, one of her legs thrown over mine and my face nestled between her skin and the pillow.

I turned my mouth up and kissed her on the neck, earning a contented sigh. "Is My Lady relaxed now?"

"Mmm, yeah, baby. You were wonderful." She kissed me on the forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Blissful. Unfortunately, you're still going to have to fill out that paperwork."

"See, now the anxiety's coming back. What am I going to do about that?"

"You're in luck. I'm not going back to school until Monday. So you have access to your own personal stress reliever all weekend long, anytime you want."

"Yippee." Taylor's grin could have lit up a room. "Oh, that reminds me. I've got a surprise for you."

"Really? What?"

"It's out on the counter."

I pulled away slightly. "Can I go get it?"

She nodded, so we climbed out of bed and walked, both completely naked and holding hands, to the kitchen. It was so easy being intimate with her. Before I'd met her, the idea of being casually naked with anyone had been almost unthinkable. Now, as long as it was Taylor, it didn't bother me in the slightest.

"Here." Taylor picked up something small and metal off the counter.

"Is that a key to your apartment?"

"Yup. I want you to be able to come and go, so if you spend a Friday night you won't have to rush off when I have to go to work." Taylor got a wicked gleam in her eye. "And maybe you're even still here when I get back. You know, stuff like that."

I couldn't help the tear that burned in my eye. I held the silver metal in my hand for a moment before wrapping my lover in a hug. Feeling her skin against mine, I wondered if I could ever be happier.

- Taylor -

I hadn't really expected this emotional of a reaction, but I didn't mind, not in the slightest. I remembered holding the key at Lowes after I'd had it made the other day. I'd been surprised how much it meant to me. I was letting Aly in, both literally and figuratively. She'd have access to my home when I wasn't there. I mean, I wasn't concerned about her carrying off my things. She could probably buy everything in my apartment in a single Amazon shopping cart without her daddy even noticing. But that didn't matter. Mostly, at least. He could have all the money in the world, but Aly, she was all mine.

I'd only let one other get this close, and I'd sworn that it would never happen again. Was I setting myself up for another disaster? Probably, but I'd talked it over with Jen and Vicky a bunch of times, and they kept bringing up how if I never let anyone in, I'd die miserable and alone. I'd decided they were right, hence the key.

But I also was nervous about the whole thing, right up until the moment Aly hugged me. She couldn't do me like Gillian. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

Aly separated from me slightly and looked up with those beautiful brown eyes of hers. "Taylor, are you okay?"

I forced a smile onto my face. "Sure, why?"

"You look sad. Are you sure about this, sweetheart?" She held the key out in her palm, reluctantly offering it back.

I blinked away a tear, silently hoping she hadn't seen it. "No, I'm very sure." I closed her fingers over it. "I want you to have it." She clearly wasn't convinced. "Baby, can I talk to you?"

Aly nodded, concern evident in her eyes.

"Let's go sit down." I led her over to the couch and she sat with her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her. Not looking in her eyes made this easier. "You know I've had a serious girlfriend before."

"I know, and that it didn't end well. She hurt you somehow."

"Her name was Gillian. She was a year ahead of me in school." I took a deep breath. If I was going to tell the story I might as well do it. "When I finally worked up the nerve to go to the LGBT meetings, she was there. We became friends, and then we were more than friends. We dated all through my sophomore year. She was the first girl I kissed, the first I, um, yeah, so, anyway." I could feel my cheeks heating up. Why was it so hard to talk about this?

"So what happened, sweetheart?" Aly ran her fingers over my arms.

"I opened up. I lived out and proud. I was swimming, and doing my art, wearing clothes that were more me, and I was in love with a beautiful girlfriend, who I thought adored me. It was wonderful."

"Is that when you cut your hair?"

I grinned at the memory. "Yeah. It was even shorter than it is now. Buzzed on the sides and everything."

"I like it how it is, all messy and stuff." She reached and tousled my hair.

I laughed. "Thanks, baby. But, anyway, my junior year and her senior year we decided to share an apartment. Her dad had money and she got him to pay for it somehow. We were moving in together, and my naïve, twenty-year-old brain thought we were going to be together forever. I visited home that summer and got in a big fight with my dad, so I told him I was gay, mostly to hurt him, I think, and I came back pseudo-disowned."

"Pseudo?"

"My dad won't talk to me. Mom will, as long as she gets to use her disappointed voice. My sibs are a mixed lot, but..." I heaved a sigh and got back to the point. "But I figured I didn't need them. I had Gillian, and she was going to be my everything. She was my family now, right? I didn't need anybody else."

"So what happened?"

"Nothing. That year was great. We shared everything, and it was just like I'd imagined. She was graduating and I thought she'd get a job while I finished school and then, whatever. But the day before her parents arrived for graduation she told me she was moving back home to work at her father's business, and that we couldn't be together anymore."

"Wow. Just like that?"

"Yeah. I felt like she'd hit me in the stomach with a sledgehammer. All the air in my body disappeared. I just stared at her as she left."

"I'm so sorry, Taylor."

"Looking back there were clues. She never posted pictures of us, never changed her status, always very reluctant with PDA's. I ignored them. I was in love. Or at least I thought I was."