Hero Worship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I did. She loved me. The realization made tears roll out of my eyes. I had to assure her there was nothing wrong, even as my mind was reeling, trying to comprehend how I could be worthy of the goddess embracing me. But she said I was worthy. She chose me. A month ago I had no idea she existed. Now she was the center of my world.

- Taylor -

My hand shot out, grabbing the safety rail in my shower, thanking whatever foresighted soul had decided they needed to be there. My head was thrown back, the warm water sluicing down my body as the gorgeous young woman who'd shared my bed last night knelt in front of me, her talented tongue dancing around my clit and soft, perfect brown eyes stared up at me.

I pulled in a long shuddering breath. My hand rested on Aly's wet hair, and as my orgasm approached I fantasized about what it would be like to have her every morning with me, every night warm against my body. I slept better when she was here, I woke up smiling and happy, a rarity for me, I assure you. A few moments later the first strong pulse of my orgasm wiped all conscious thought away while I moaned lustily into the spray of the shower. When I'd finished Aly stood, kissing her way up my body before grabbing the shower sponge and beginning to wash me. I let my already tingling skin enjoy every touch of my lover.

I stirred the eggs in the pan while the whir of the hair dryer sounded from the bathroom. I caught myself humming as I did, making myself stop. I hadn't done that in years. I remember mornings at my grandmother's house, how she would sing as she made breakfast, or do her knitting. I loved listening to her sing. My father would stop me cold if I tried to imitate her.

"You are a girl, not a canary." He rarely stood for anything that brought us joy, to his daughters in particular. Joy in my house was scarce growing up, but I felt it now. When Aly came into the kitchen I couldn't help the smile that it caused, and I felt the kiss we shared right down into my toes. But all too soon it was time for her to head back to school again. I waved as she drove away.

The darkness threatened to close in, but I just remembered Aly's face, the way she'd looked at me when she'd woken up in my arms, or how it had felt to dominate her last night. I shuddered at the thought of it; how I'd had her cuffed to the bed, blindfolded, totally mine.

I laughed out loud, long and from the diaphragm. I needed to create. I suddenly wanted to get to the warehouse so badly I almost didn't make it back up the stairs. But I really should take a lunch. Aly would scold me if I went without eating all afternoon again. I may be Her Lady in bed, but I don't think she'd stand for anything she felt wasn't healthy for me. It was weird to be cared about like that again.

I stored a sandwich, chips and a few pieces of fruit into my side compartments and headed off through the Southern California sunshine. When I arrived I glanced down at my phone, where there was a text from Aly

Aly -- I miss you

A kissing emoji and several hearts followed it. If anyone had told me two months ago that I'd be playing kissy face over text with a college girl I would have laughed at them. Or maybe punched them in the mouth, depending on who it was. Now I was blushing at just the thought of her. I never thought I'd feel like this again. Oh, what the hell.

Me - Miss you too. Remember, no pleasuring yourself without my permission. I'll know. I added a stern emoji.

Aly -- Yes, My Lady.

She added a submissive emoji, one with downcast eyes, which made me chuckle.

"What are you grinning at, Knox?"

"None of your damn business, Bishop."

"It's that girl, isn't it? The one you're sculpting inside. You going soft?"

"It's called dating. You should try it sometime, if there's a woman on the planet that'd put up with your arrogant ass for a few hours. Without monetary compensation, that is."

"No really, it's not a bad idea for you. Getting your heart broke. It's good for your art."

I gave him my best dirty look and went into the warehouse, heading straight for my work area. I started fusing with the things on my workbench, trying to ignore what Bishop had said. Aly wasn't going to break my heart. She loved me. I pulled the tarp off from Aly's sculpture.

I heard a dry laugh behind me. "Still working on that, huh. Too bad you weren't around yesterday when Beville was here. Hope your roll in the hay was worth it. He even asked about you."

I turned around slowly. "He was here asking about me?"

"Yep, but I told him you'd been slacking, not working as hard. Got some new tart in your life, off living it up instead of working." He gave a sidelong grin. "He was impressed with my stuff though. Toodles." Bishop walked away, still wearing that self-satisfied smirk.

I briefly considered going over and breaking his nose him for calling Aly a tart, but I decided that it wasn't worth losing my workspace over his stupid mouth. I went over to the little lounge area and put my lunch in the fridge, before heading over to my workbench. Maximillian Beville had come out to see me. Well, I'm sure he looked at a lot of the worked being done here, but still.

Had he really asked about me? Or was Bishop just pulling my leg to get a rise? Ah, who cares? I needed to finish my pieces. I sat down heavily, pulling one of my sculptures over to me. I glanced down the line of them, noticing a small, light green piece of paper sticking out from under 'Pacifica,' the one of a woman floating on an unseen breeze.

I pushed my wheeled stool down to that end and pulled it out from under the sculpture. It was personalized stationery from one Maximillian Beville with a handwritten note.

Miss. Knox,

I'm sorry I missed you today; your work here is very impressive. It is far superior to much of what I've seen from you in the past. As tempted as I was, I did not look under your tarp, but given what I did see, I'm excited to see it revealed. If you will allow a suggestion, please enter this piece into the competition at the October Fair. It is sublime.

Sincerely,

M. Beville.

My mouth was hanging open by the time I'd finished reading it. I looked at the peace. The faceless woman seemed to be flying, arms thrown back, completely supported by the wind, robe rippling behind her. But when I saw her, she wasn't faceless. It was Aly flying, her countenance one of serene surrender, the same look that was developing on the large sculpture under the tarp.

I grabbed out my phone and hit Aly's icon almost without thinking. I was just realizing that she was probably in class when she answered.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's up?"

"You're not in class?"

"Starts in five minutes, so talk fast."

I could hear that she was grinning. How was that possible? I quickly told her what I'd found and read her the note. She told me how proud she was of me, which made my insides swell up with pride. Unfortunately we could only talk for a moment, and soon I was just staring at the piece. It needed a face. I reached under to my refuse bin and pulled out a scrap of ultra thin copper, fixing it with some clips. I grabbed my finest shaping tools and set to work.

I worked for over six hours, going through 5 different attempts before I was happy with what I had done, but there it was. Aly, flying through the air, riding on a current of wind. Her eyes were closed, mouth slightly opened as she drew in a breath of sea air, chin lifted in pleasure.

It's what has been missing from my work, from my life. Aly. I pulled over a second sculpture. This one was a rock face, being violently struck by an ocean wave. It needed a figure on it, to give it perspective. That was going to be tricky. I never did remember to eat my lunch.

- Aly -

Several weeks later it was Tuesday morning again, and I took care to put on some lacy undies and a matching bra that Taylor would like, along with a pair of nice, tight jeans and a semi translucent top. I twirled in the mirror. Yeah, very good.

I heard the door open and Sadie walked into the room in her bathrobe, setting her toiletries down on the dresser. "So, I won't see you again until tomorrow, huh?" It had quickly become my pattern to disappear immediately after my Tuesday morning class. It hadn't gone unnoticed and everyone, especially Macie and Evelyn, were highly curious as to where I was going.

I was excited that this was the finally the second week of October, and Rush and initiation were over, which meant I wasn't beholden to any official weekend functions until the Christmas Ball, which meant I might get to see Taylor more often than just Tuesdays.

I was really looking forward to next week, which was our fall break. It corresponded with the art fair that Taylor had been looking forward to, and I was going to get to help with Taylor's booth. I hadn't been back out to the warehouse, but I knew that Taylor was pretty happy about how things were coming, and she'd been out there every night for the last several weeks, except for my Tuesday afternoons

Sadie sat down on her bed. "You know, all the girls are speculating on your paramour. It's driving Macie absolutely batty."

"Well they can just keep guessing. I think I'll be keeping it to myself." Sadie opened her mouth to protest, but I cut her. "I know I shouldn't have to. Is it that bad?"

"Are you ashamed of it?"

I grimaced a little. "No, but I'm a little scared. I mean you saw how Macie reacted. I think I'd get a lot of fake smiles and behind the scenes distancing."

Sadie nodded. "Yeah, I can see that."

"The sad thing is, I'm not any different. I always knew that in my head, y'know, that gay people weren't any different, but now I really understand it. The only thing different about me is that I'm in a great relationship and I'm really happy." I sat down on my bed. "But I'm also nervous all the time and I have to walk on eggshells around here or when I talk to my family. That's the part that really sucks."

"You know, there's only one way to fix it."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'd start with your parents. If you don't want to come out here, you don't have to, and after we graduate you probably won't see most of these people ever again. But your family's different. I think you'd feel so much better if they knew. And they're cool; they're not going to give you a hard time about this. And there is that trump card, y'know? About Taylor being the person who saved Kelsey's life?"

I grinned. "That's true." Glancing at my phone told me I needed to head out. I had a hard time concentrating on my professor, but I think I got the gist of what she was talking about in my notes.

Just a few hours later I was lying in Taylor's bed, reveling in her strong arms, which were holding me after the very thorough fucking I'd just received. When I'd arrived she'd been wearing only a pair of panties and The Captain, and she'd immediately ordered me strip and get on all fours on the bed. I was a little disappointed, because the panties meant she was on her monthly, and how she let me service her was going to be significantly curtailed today.

But lying here as she stroked my hair and held me close, it was nice. I did need to tell my family, though, and I would, right after the art fair. I'd schedule something, a dinner maybe, to introduce everyone. I had a vision of Taylor at Thanksgiving, our feet gently touching under the table as she talked with Kelsey or my dad, or me cuddled up with her around the tree at Christmas as we all exchanged gifts.

Just thinking about it made me tear up a little.

"You okay, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, just thinking about stuff. Are you hungry?"

"Naturally."

Soon we were sitting outside a little mom and pop diner. Taylor was attacking a greasy burger and fries, which I admit looked a lot better than my chicken salad sandwich. I snitched one of the crispy potatoes off of her plate with a coquettish smile. She gave me a stern look, which made me shiver inside.

I chewed the fry, my smile widening.

"You are cruising, you know, baby."

"Promises, promises."

"Ohh, we'll deal with that later."

"Yes, My Lady. So are you ready for next week?"

Taylor's face morphed instantly from the stern look of My Lady to the far more unsure one of the artist inside. "Yeah, I think so. I'm just doing finishing touches on everything now. I could set it out tomorrow if I had to."

"Are you happy with it?"

Taylor made a face and shook her head. "No, and yes, sometimes." She gave herself a shake. "Every once in a while I look at some of the pieces and I think they're good, maybe really good. And then sometimes all I see are the flaws and I wonder why I even try."

"No artist is ever happy with their own work? Is that it?"

Taylor looked sheepish. "Maybe. Clichéd, huh?"

"I think you're amazing. The most talented artist in the world." The side of her mouth quirked up, eyes laughing at my hyperbole. "You think I'm kidding? I don't kid about things like that." I went around the table and climbed into her lap.

"Aly, what are you doing?"

"Trying to explain how amazing you are." With that I kissed her deep and long. Taylor was tight for a moment, before relaxing into our embrace. In a tribute to the liberality of LA, no one even looked disapprovingly at us, and I had my love grinning at me as I broke away. "Now, you should take me to see all this amazing work you've been doing before you bring me back to your apartment and ravish me."

"Your wish is my command, baby."

***

Taylor was lying on her back, her arm stretched over to my side of the bed as I rested my head on her shoulder. She was asleep, and so beautiful. I just couldn't help staring. My legs shifted slightly under the covers, feeling the pleasant soreness between my thighs. Taylor had been a woman on a mission when she'd gotten me home. She'd made it very clear that it was all about me tonight, and that she expected me to fully enjoy it. And once I'd relaxed I so had.

I gazed at Taylor's face, sliding my hand over her middle. The things she'd shown me at the warehouse were amazing. The metal seemed alive in a way that it hadn't quite before, and I'd been duly impressed, cooing over almost every piece. And no part of my praise had been feigned.

As I'd been admiring one particular piece she'd slipped her arms around me and breathed a kiss onto my neck. "You're my muse, you know. I can only do this because of you. I love you."

My emotions had overwhelmed me for a moment, and my eyes had burned with tears. And now lying here in her arms I felt ashamed and unworthy. I had the most amazing of women in my life, but I didn't have the courage to tell anyone about her. I mean Sadie knew, but no one else. I hadn't had the courage to tell my family or my sister at the house. I told myself as soon as the art fair was over I was going to introduce them. I was, even if it filled me with bone deep terror.

When Taylor woke up I pulled her into a deep kiss before snuggling as deeply as possible into her embrace. "Wednesday mornings are the best."

"Mmm, no arguments, here, baby. I hate waking up without you."

I looked up at her. "Really?"

"Yeah." She stroked my hair, making my eyes close as I sighed and leaned into her hand. "My baby makes everything better when she's here."

"I exist to please My Lady." Reading it back now it sounds corny, but in that moment I spoke with absolute sincerity, and watching her face melt into an expression of pure love and adoration was the most glorious thing I'd ever witnessed. She rolled me onto my back, her kiss deep and passionate, and slowly she worked down my body. She pleasured me slowly, sensually, and by the time my body seized in orgasm I was completely lost in the wonder of her.

Unfortunately I did have to shower, and I knew Taylor would not let me bath her while she was still bleeding. I would have done it, of course, but she was shy. My big, tough butch, embarrassed about a silly thing like that. She was adorable.

As we sat for breakfast I decided to bring it up. "Taylor?"

"Mmm?" She sipped her cup of coffee.

"Can, uh, I'd, um, I want to introduce you to my family."

Her expression was uncertain. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, absolutely. I mean, I want this to last. Don't you?"

Her eyes widened. "God, yes. That's not, I mean, I just, I want you to be ready."

"I am. I'm ready. I love you."

"Okay." Another casual sip of java.

"Okay?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

We agreed that after the fair I'd set up a dinner, and she would see about getting away from work early on a weekend.

Eventually, though, I had to leave Taylor's arms and kisses behind and head back toward my real pretend world of college. My phone binged a couple of times while I was driving, but I was good and didn't check them until I parked on campus. I was a little early, so I headed into the classroom and sat before pulling out my phone. There was one from Taylor, which made me blush and giggle, one from Sadie saying she was meeting with a study group during lunch, and one from my mom, asking me to call.

My class was good, but I was famished by the end of it. Taylor had really worked me over last night, after all. I was also remembering the greasy burger she'd had for lunch yesterday, so I headed for a little campus diner for one of those. After ordering and sitting down I decided to try mom. Her schedule was so unpredictable that any time could be good or bad. But this time she picked up after the first ring.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"It'll be quick. Kelsey's finally talked your dad into that pool party. Is there any chance you're free Saturday afternoon? I could really use an extra set of hands."

I did a mental check of my schedule. "Yeah, what time do you want me?"

"Well, the party starts at three, so, maybe noonish? I'll feed you."

I laughed. "Sure, mom, I'll see you then." OK, good, this was perfect. I'll talk to them this weekend.

***

By four o'clock Saturday my parent's house was completely overrun by teenagers. Kelsey was wearing the orange bikini I'd bought her on that fateful day, and she was splashing around in the pool. I wonder how exactly that conversation had gone down.

But it was good to see my sister having fun. I know the parental units had her seeing a counselor to make sure there were no after effects from her near death experience, but she seemed to be doing fine. She was in the water, playing with her friends. Our backyard pool wasn't exactly the Pacific Ocean, but I'd honestly wondered if she'd want to get into any body of water bigger than a bathtub ever again.

"Sweetie, can you go help your dad?"

"Sure, mom."

We'd been going non-stop since I'd gotten here, so I hadn't had a chance to talk mom or dad about Taylor. Not that I was terribly eager once it came to it. Whenever I even thought about it my heart would race and I would happily tackle the next task, even if doing so made me curse the fact my mother refused to hire a party company for setup and catering like a normal person. My dad was just excited to be able to grill large quantities of meat.

I headed out to the garage, where dad was digging something out of the chest freezer. "Hey, sweetie, could you grab that empty box?"

"Yeah, dad." He began loading in frozen burgers, brats, and hot dogs, and I had to shift my arms to hold on.

"Too heavy?"

"No, I got it."

"Ok, that's all of them. Let me take that, sweetheart. Can you get the buns?" He nodded toward several milk crates filled with bread. I gathered them up and followed him out to the back patio, where the sound of teenagers shouting and laughing, along with the pulse of the latest bubblegum pop, assaulted my ears. Too bad my sister didn't have my much more refined, collegiate tastes in music.