Hero Worship Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aly's face was total peace and joy with sighing breaths at my every move.

"Aly, baby, look at me." I needed to see her so badly. Her eyes opened, beyond beautiful. There was a slightly glazed look in them. She was in some other place, and I had taken her there. Or maybe she'd done it herself, and I'd been her guide. Or maybe I hadn't done anything at all but be here. Regardless, one thing I was sure of, I was her protector. My baby had never been more vulnerable or innocent than she was at this moment. It was literally plain as the look on her face. She'd placed her mind, body, heart and soul completely in my care, with absolute trust.

I ran my hand up and over her arms, capturing her mouth with mine. I moved my kiss to her cheek and whispered gently in her ear. "I love you, baby."

Aly's body immediately seized underneath me, the throws of orgasm taking her strong and deep. A tear slipped free from my eye at the sheer beauty of her.

I continued to work in her, reveling in the depth of her ecstasy. We went on forever, until I started to get shaky. I had no idea how tired I was. I brought her to her full one last time, and I slipped out of her, managing to get Tenille off and dropping it onto the floor. I went to her wrists, unlocking the cuffs and slowly pulling her arms down to her sides. As soon as I'd removed them completely I rolled her towards me, pulling covers around us and holding her to me.

And then she began to cry, and I went through the longest fifteen minutes of my life.

**********

Thanks for reading, only three to go! If you're wondering about CoViD in my story, it doesn't exist in my little worlds. They're fantasies, after all. In the real world it does. Be safe, wear masks, stay socially distant. Love you all!