All Comments on 'Hero Worship Pt. 07'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathover 3 years ago
Amazing as usual

I love seeing them happy together.

I literally check every morning for each new part.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

Yes! Thank you. This is headed to the climax nicely. I can't wait for the last, and to see what you write after it!

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706over 3 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!

This is an amazing story! I usually just vote and seldom comment, but I had to for this! Your storyline is so so good! Please keep sharing this gift with us. Thank you again for such an amazing read.

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Clearly one of the best stories on Literotica

Can’t wait to see the last chapter. What a tease to stop the story in a middle of a love scene. So happy to see that Taylor finally gets the love and happiness she did not get during her childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was beautiful and exciting. Another excellent episode. Thank you so much. I cant wait for part 8, but at the same time i dont want the story to end.

As for the flogger! I am sure of two things, 1) you will introduce it into their lovemaking with your usual care and craft! An exciting development. 2) if you take as long to post part 8 as you did part 7, then the bare bottom getting flogged should be yours!

There is so much to sort in part 8, i hope its a really long part!

I will certainly be hooked into reading everything you post from now on, keep writing JC, you are certainly a talented artist!

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

That ending is a nasty tease. Yet again it is a wonderful piece of writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I check every morning for a new chapter and this one didn’t disappoint. I loved the interactions with her Ally’s Dad because they are most likely true...Dads are hard to win over. I loved the scene in her childhood bed because who doesn’t want to be an adult and be naughty in their parents house and then “giggle” about the ramifications of being heard. Don’t make us wait too long for the last chapter! You are by far my favorite author on this site, but so far, my favorite story is still Nanny Sarah...which surprised me is also your shortest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellence again

I love this story so much. I look for it every week. I’m just so sad that next chapter will be the last. Aly and Taylor deserve a happy ending - please!!!

Missyella81Missyella81over 3 years ago

Best story I've read so far, no doubt! Amazing work, so cheeky to stop in the middle of this scene, such a tease! Love it!

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Excellent work

I'm not much into the dom/sub thing but the story is excellent and I like how it is developing. Are we going to see Taylor's family in the next section? I can't imagine her father would be pleased, but other family members might be more accepting. Looking forward to the last segment.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Magnificent

This story continues being awesome🎉, with each new chapter superseding the previous one!

Definitely 5*-Stars Again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tugs at the Heart Strings

An amazing story which is not only revealing the relationship between Aly and Taylor, but also Taylor's past and the demons relating to it. It really draws you in and you can feel the strength Aly give Taylor to help her over come them. The only surprising thing is that you haven't mentioned Aly's project in which she was going to design a new life guard station, and she was going to liaise with Jen and Taylor over it, even though it may never come to fruition. It was wonderful that Aly's family have been so nice to Taylor, and that Aly's dad has seemed to come round and now sees Taylor as part of their lives.

Can't wait for the final chapter but now feel that it is almost ending to soon, the only thing I hope is that there isn't another epilogue as there was in Nanny Sarah, as I felt that was rushed and didn't do justice to the rest of the story as it left a lot of questions unanswered.

Thanks and stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

More superb work. Great job shifting the emphasis onto Taylor and having acknowledge and try to get over her issues. Can't wait to see how this ends. Also another great job on incorporating the D/s play and having Taylor realize just how much trust and love Aly is putting in her. Keep up the great work.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 3 years ago

I have adored this story! Just so different to the norm

jameson57jameson57over 3 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely beautiful. I have loved all of your stories. So well developed and written. I cannot wait for the end of this one and your next one. 👏👏

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

With every chapter you produce you draw me deeper and deeper into Aly’s and Taylor’s world and I love it. Your writing and story telling is exquisite. Like many of the comments before mine, I don’t want this to end. I am so happy for Taylor that Aly’s family has accepted her and I only wish is that she can’t get rid of those demons she carries with her. She has so much to offer, that I want her to recognize and truly feel it. You’ve balanced the romance, erotica and playfulness of their relationship beautifully. Loved the the shake & bake reference on Aly’s cooking, got a good chuckle from that one. One of the best stories ever posted here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Perfect. Best story ever. I am looking forward to reading part 8,i hope it will come faster than part 7 did.

sastapletonsastapletonover 3 years ago

Love this so much

Read it at 08.00am, it's now 21.30pm and I can't stop grinning over Gran's comments

Only upsetting thing is..only 1 more part...

SouthmeadSouthmeadover 3 years ago

Well crafted and wonderfully written. I love the increasing emotional intensity between Taylor and Aly as well as the emerging true to life relationships with family and friends. Among the very best writing on this site.

tedibabytedibabyover 3 years ago
Hero

JC,

Absolutely wonderful, again you are a fabulous storyteller!

Only, one more chapter? Then here is to the last chapter - a long, long story.

And here is to a the blossom of Aly and Taylor's relationship. After all, Taylor deserves a loving end! ... hopefully...

tedibaby

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

I hate you stopping anywhere when you have finished a chapter or chapters. Your writing is brilliant and these pages again show it off. I loved the Thanksgiving with her family, truly showed she was accepted especially when she helped Dad put together the fryer and Aly's Gramma hugged her very special. Also, the conversation she has with her fellow housemate about taking that chance perfectly written. The winter ball pages I liked how you devoted more time to their wardrobes and such than the ball. Aly had already come out, we didnt need another introduction to Macie and it went to show again how Aly and Taylor could again change for one another. TY you're brillant

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Wonderfully poignant, highly erotic love story - so clear from other comments that your readers are immersed in this tale. Thoughtful storyline that engages richly developed, captivating characters. Have enjoyed all your writing - thanks for sharing your talent.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
I've loved them all

Nanny Sarah, Tennis Star and now Hero Worship. Gazing into my cracked and chipped crystal ball I see a trip to Idaho. It seems Taylor is inevitably returning to Idaho accompanied by Aly. For better or worse having to face down her demons. Having, besides Aly for support, possibly her brother for one. She may not find any love and acceptance from her parents but can they stay blind to the fact that she is her own person and lives by her own rules not theirs? Not only that but she is becoming established as a successful artist. She is worthy of their respect whether they show any to her or not.

The love she and Aly have for each other is stronger than anything her parents can heap upon them. Whatever happens they face their future together. They have found themselves in finding each other.

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Waiting for chapter 8

Just saw that you uploaded chapter 8. I hope Literotica will publish it soon. I wonder how you will close the still remaining plots: did we see the end of Macie? Will the sorority alumni do something? What about the architectural project of Aly? How will the art fair go? Will there be a trip to Idaho? Is there something happening tonAly’s sister as she is quite shy with Taylor?

Thanks again for a third amazing and profound story after the Tennis Star and Nanny Sarah.

kedveskedvesover 3 years ago
Great story

As someone else said, i am also not into the dom/sub thing and do skip some of it. I enjoy the story and the pace. You are a great story teller and i am looking forward to more. I am also pulling for Aly's family to step up when they meet Taylors parents.. she needs to feel what it is like to have family love behind her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb writing and a very good story, but the potential for inadvertent harm to Aly if they're not both -very careful- still sets my teeth on edge! Can't stop reading, though.

BookItNowBookItNowover 3 years ago

I know we’re not quite at the end of this series yet, but I already looking forward to the one after this (and after that!). Just please keep writing 👍🏼

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Well done. 7 for 7 home run stories in this rich series.

Seeing Taylor choosing to engage with Tom & Grandpa was fine, like a smooth wine or whiskey (depending on your taste). Jessica bringing Taylor up to speed on being Jess's latest daughter, also was a splendid moment.

I've easily embraced the Domme/sub dynamic from the beginning, and the gentle bondage & domination, too. I'm much more impressed with the intention and emotional content of how people love one another than I am with the means they prefer, and Aly & Taylor are so verrrry invested in loving the other; caring and looking after each other. Purrrr.

Vocabulary can deflect me from a story, sometimes, and sometimes in better ways or worse. Translating Vicky's Portuguese, for instance, let me add texture to their exchanges. On the other hand, cat-o-nine-tails required more research to confirm accuracy of my initial understanding, and subsequent mental editing to read the story in keeping with the spirit of the series. Flogger and cat-o-nine-tails are significantly different implements, for significantly different purposes.

sbrydonsbrydonover 3 years ago

So, so good. And yes, what a cliffhanger! Looking for next chapter.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Love this story, have loved your others and absolutely love you as an author. Thank you so much and I can't wait for the last chapter I'm all giddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’ve loved all of your stories. Nanny Sarah was my favorite until this little gem came along. I think I felt a little rushed through this portion. I feel like the holiday AND the ball kind of just came and went without much discussion. But still pleased with the direction of things. Can’t wait for the finale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well done looking forwards to the rest be well a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I tried to hang in there, but dom/sum just got to be too much.

Different strokes for different folks, but you lost me . Will check in for other stories, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're an amazing talent and I love rereading your stories. Please give us more.

dfibvfibdfibvfibover 3 years ago

By a show if hands...who does NOT want this story to end!!!

Hey even the "Never Ending Story" had a part 2. One can only hope.

You really are such a talented story teller.

I too have checked everyday for the next Hero installment. I'll continue to do that but with a little heavier heart as I know it will be the final one.

Really appreciate what you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags

I'd like to request to add the Dom/Sub, BDSM, or kink tag to each chapter.

I really can't stand the lifestyle because of sexual assault that happened to me as a child and even and though the writing is good, I unfortunately can't bring myself to read anymore.

Please, if you can, I strongly suggest adding more tags to warn others who may not be into that lifestyle so that they know what this is really about.

Also those tags can help those who want to read a well-written BDSM, dom/sub story a chance to find this other than scouring thousands under the tag of "lesbian romance."

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
reservations

I love the story, but Aly frightens me as the kind of sub who can't be trusted to use their safe word when it is needed. That's will eventually lead to serious injury.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Excellent Work

A bit of a strance place to stop but I can live with it.

Still superb writing although seems to be more emphasis on Taylor and her insecurities. Aly doesn't seem to have any issues now but still concerned with her moves further into being more submissive and into subspace. I'll keep on reading though as I trust you'll keep the balance right.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

"And so we danced, and the world slowly sank into the background as I held my baby in my arms, her head on my shoulder." I love it when a Domme slips into her own sub-like space (there is such a space, but who speaks of domme-space?).

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

You're an awful tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent story. Well written. I love the slow development of characters and the slow pace of introducing new characters. I also appreciate that you have kept the relationships and the sex scenes monogamous, rather than the bed hopping tales from so many authors.

For me personally, the sex scenes and the BDSM scenes do nothing to add to the story.

The fact that they chose to have a BDSM session in Aly's bedroom in her parents home detracts from the romantic aspect of this story, and slips into mere lust.

These are just my personal thoughts or preferences.

None of this detracts from a very well written and well planned story. Thank you.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

OMG...Incredible story. I can't wait to read the rest. What a cliffhanger!!!!!!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

Omg, once again. This is amazing! I can't wait to read the last chapter, although I am sad that it's coming to an end xx

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelover 1 year ago

The one aspect of this story, and other stories concerning gay women on literotica, that I have reservations about, is the somewhat overly optimistic way the prejudice toward gay women is handled. In this story, so far, there have been several difficult incidents, but they have disappeared quickly after Aly and Taylor have stood their ground. This is at odds when compared to the real world in which we live.

On a personal level, I tend to interact on line without revealing either my gender or sexual orientation because of the difficulties that can result. In the "real world", when my partner and I came out together there were many friends and family that let me know in no uncertain terms, "you are dead to me". Hostile looks and hateful comments are a daily occurrence for us rather than the exception.

On a larger scale, gay men and women have been gunned down for no other reason than that they are gay. In response, many think news coverage of these crimes is excessive and should be curtailed.

I realize that this is a site for erotic stories and not a place for "gritty reality", but I would like to see at least some stories concerning two women falling in love more realistically portray the challenges faced in building a relationship. My experience, limited though it may be, suggests that the stresses involved either result in a strong bond between partners or ends up tearing them apart.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

@Wandering_Minstrel the is a work of fiction, and even if it was not, that it does not match your real life experiences is a moot point. You are stereotyping all people. And that is wrong, Why is it that everything has to match your experiences? Yes there are people out there who react the way you say but there are people who do not. The story is set in LA which is very liberal. I do not know where you live but location and how the people that live there act vary greatly. That your family and friends treated you poorly means YOU have/had people in your life that were the issue. So that means everyone is like that? So please try understanding your issue is with the people in your life. In the story Aly came out to her parents, who are not comfortable with it, but love her enough to take time to see how happy she is, and accept it. Aly's mom had already seen how happy she was before Aly came out, she had already told Aly she had never seen her this way. On the other hand when Taylor had came out she had exactly what happened to you happen with her dad and mom and it has continued for years. So tell me how this story is off base? But again it is a work of fiction and a on a free to read site. So if you want to see a realistic story write your own, which will not be fiction. But may help other understand the struggles many people face. This story basically covers about a year. Yes things happen and resolve quickly. This is artistic licence. It does nothing to go on for pages about something that does not advance the story. The story is a long one as Literotica goes. Yes there are many longer ones, but on average most are 3 to 4 pages, Many are a single page. This story is 8 chapters of several pages each. So again I am sorry for your real life experiences. But that does not mean that what you have encountered in your admittedly limited experiences is what everyone has happen. If you read the aurthors other stories there are often the reactions you encountered. She shares parts of her own life in her stories. So what right do you have to post the same post chapter after chapter when someone does not match your experiences.

ShyTink61ShyTink6110 months ago

That part was nice! I liked the parts where Jessica gave Taylor the Christmas ornament and the talk that Tom and Taylor had at lunch after the tux rental. I’m a guy and I never really get too overly emotional about stuff usually, but I’ll have to admit to welling up a little when I read through those two parts. I love to see people having compassion for other peoples feelings. I always tried to instill that in my children as they were growing up, to always keep in mind how someone else might feel after something that you have done or said. You can crush someone with a misguided word, and you can change someone’s whole outlook on life with something as simple as a heartfelt Christmas ornament. Those sometimes simple little things that can have a big impact. Those are the things that bring your characters to life and makes your stories so enjoyable. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5*! Among the very best here on Literotica, both story and author. Heartfelt congrats to the author, Best Wishes to the characters, too, even the snarky callers of "Dyke" (etc.) Maybe they'll have a chance to evolve a little, too, especially Macie, who strikes me as a fully closeted "dyke," even to herself. (not just an unlovable bitch.)

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

I've read some of the comments and I have to wonder. Why do people think this is real life? It's a fantasy and I enjoy it. I know it is not real but I suppose they think Gilligan's Island is real also. Thank you for writing this, I have enjoyed all your writings so far.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 1 month ago

Wow! I do not normally enjoy lesbian stories but this is such a moving and compelling story of a love that is palpable. Great job. Thank You 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES