Heroes and Villains: Nadia

Story Info
Nadia steals from the wrong house.
914 words
3.71
13.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning!! This story has rapid pregnancy, birth, barbed dicks, and knotted dicks.

***

Nadia smiles, using her fire to propell herself through the sky, searching for an unguarded area to steal from. To the untrained eye, she looked like a private airplane.

After an hour of flight, she lands in front of a mansion.

Smiling in pride, she enters, swaying her massive wasp like hips with each step, not knowing she tripped the silent alarm.

She grabs a golden statue stationed next to the staircase, a twin on the other side.

Before she can pull off her large metal and aerodynamic backpack, a large mass tackles her to the ground.

Her eyes widen as a massive orc and dog man mix pins her to the ground, a smaller feline futa standing near by.

"I call dibs on thag luxurious pussy before you stretch it out Camin." the cat hisses, her member hardening as Nadia's metal armour is ripped off as if it were silk.

Nadia blasts fire from her exposed body, earning a laugh from the two. "She thinks she can burn the elementals Elly!" the orc laughs before he starts wheezing from laughing so hard.

The cat flips Nadia so she's on her back, her body now exposed to the two.

"Please don't do this! I'm a virgin!" Nadia pleads.

"You should've thought about that before you chose to steal Fire Goddess." Elly purrs, teasing her barbed cock at Nadia's entrence.

"Please, i'm begging you, ill give you gold! Anythi-" she screams as Elly's 4 inch cock forces its way into Nadia, the soft barbs catching on all her sensitive spots.

As Elly pushes her way into Nadia, Camin walks to her face. "If i feel teeth, i will pull each tooth out myself, you understand?" he snarls before pressing his massive member to her lips, her small breasts jiggling as Elly starts thrusting in and out of her with brute force.

Nadia quickly gasps for breath, allowing Camin to shove his 10 inch long cock down her throat with a swift thrust, the outline of it visible in her throat.

"Fuck Camin, im going to blow a load in her." Elly says, the thrusting fully in her and vacating the contents of her balls into Nadia's slick pussy. Elly pulls out afterwards, pinning Nadia as she gags on Camin's thin but long tool.

Her womb happily responding to Elly's seed. Elly keeps her pinned with her knees and rubs her slowly growing belly.

"She'll be ready to givr birth by the time your knot goes down if you could hurry up and knot her." Elly hisses, noting the knot forming at the base of his cock.

Camin grunts, feeling both his knot and cock thickening. "I'm getting close." he moans as he feels Nadia's lips tightening with each time his knot is thrusted in then pulled out, the tightness and Nadia's loud whimpering enhancing his pleasure.

He pulls out a final time before pressing it hard against Nadia's lips. He feels her jaw pop as he forces his still growing knot into her mouth.

Breathing heavily, he turns around and starts streaming thick cum down her throat, her belly now swelling from his cum and her rapid pregnancy.

Nadia breaths heavily through her nose, her whole body aching as her belly tightens, stretch marks forming.

She groans as her jaw begins to ache, afraid to move it in the slight.

An hour later and she looks nine months pregnant with ten children.

She feels her belly shifting right before Camin pulls his knot out her numb jaw.

"You guys are the true villains!" she yells as Elly picks her up, Nadia's belly sagging heavily to the floor, the babies visibly shifting around.

"You can either squat with me, or lay on your back and have them shred you open. The longer it takes for their birth, the bigger each one will get." Elly purrs into Nadia's ear causing her to accept Elly's help with squatting.

Nadia feels her belly shifting again before feeling Camin slip behind her and teasing her asshole with his tip.

"No! Dont!" Nadia yells before he plunges into the depths of her ass, feeling her water break and splash onto the floor.

Nadia starts to sob as her belly trembles and her ass is ravaged near heartlessly.

"Shit, your ass feels better than your throat Goddess." Camin huffs while grinning at Elly who was still supporting Nadia.

Nadia whimpers as she feels her first child travel down, quickly growing as it does.

"First one is coming." Camin grunts, his cock twitching in pleasure as he feels Nadia's hold tightening hard around him.

Elly move to catch the kid before setting it aside to prepare to catch the next one.

After the 9th is delivered, Camin howls as he knots Nadia's ass, his knot growing quickly and preventing the last one one from being fully pushed out.

Nadia screams loudly, bearing down as hard as she can, feeling the kid quickly growing, her cervix stretching more and more painfully wide.

"Camin pull out now or this might kill her!" Elly says, kicking him in the nuts hard enough for him to lose his breath and keel over, thus pulling his knot out.

Nadia screams again, the last fully being born, her formerly tight pussy gaping wider than two fists.

"I hope you learned your lesson. Take good care of our kids meow." Elly says, grabbing Camin and teleporting away.